• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fort - A Zombie Apocalypse RP

s u n s u n

Hey love, does Marie actually have a medical background? That is required to be the doctor.

Spindoge Spindoge

Hey, what are you confused about? I'd like to keep the characters page clean. No chatting there.

I am most definitely in. I'd be interested in portraying a biologist (an agriculture professional) and perhaps a fighter... if the first role isn't claimed yet.

So, where are we gonna roleplay? :3
I have the in character up, and I’m planning on starting either tomorrow night or Saturday :) I posted the character page earlier. I’m still working on getting all the navigation put up as I make more pages lol

s u n s u n

Hey love, does Marie actually have a medical background? That is required to be the doctor.

Spindoge Spindoge

Hey, what are you confused about? I'd like to keep the characters page clean. No chatting there.
yeah, it's still a work in progress. She runs the company that was passed down with her fathers will although he's still alive. I'm still working on it.

You guys don’t have to use the code I made xD I’m sorry I didn’t make it simpler. I just thought it would be a cute thing if people wanted to use it :)

yeah, it's still a work in progress. She runs the company that was passed down with her fathers will although he's still alive. I'm still working on it.
What was her medical history though? Was she like a plastic surgeon or something? Because that would actually be pretty interesting xD because it said she use to work at a beauty company

Users who are viewing this thread

Back