• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest (OOC)

Another question, TheSpeck TheSpeck are we allowed to have characters part of the forest who are a foil to our team? Maybe a possible danger? Sorry for the inconvenience

Vinnie comes to ruin your plans with sweet talk and tea parties
NO
i am making bloodthirsty monsters
bloodthirsty monsters don’t like TEA
i don’t like tea
am I a bloodthirsty monster?!?!?!!!

NO
i am making bloodthirsty monsters
bloodthirsty monsters don’t like TEA
i don’t like tea
am I a bloodthirsty monster?!?!?!!!
vinnie just

would you like a cup of blood tea, dear?
*Holds out a cup of blood tea for you, you bloodthirsty monster*

This is just for myself, since it's hard to keep track of who needs to post a CS before I post the Ic thread ;)

Dragonheart, vomitlcicle

I think that's all but I may have made a mistake

Last edited:
YEAH ASDFGHJKL;"
NOT ASKED OR ANYTHING
THEY STARTED DRAWING BC THEY SAID HE LOOKED COOL
ITS ADORABLE IM SOBBING
I DON’T WANT TO BULLY HIM ANYMORE
I MEAN
HE LOOKS LIKE A F R I E N D

So, just to be sure.
The character's entire backstory should be revealed throughout the roleplay since they do not remember who they are? So we are NOT to be making a history section to the CS? Or can we...like in case we kind of have an idea of who we wanted them to be and like..in case we forget?(Knowing my goldish of memory.)

So, just to be sure.
The character's entire backstory should be revealed throughout the roleplay since they do not remember who they are? So we are NOT to be making a history section to the CS? Or can we...like in case we kind of have an idea of who we wanted them to be and like..in case we forget?(Knowing my goldish of memory.)
There shouldn't be a backstory, because they can't remember it, but if you are really worried about forgetting you can go ahead and post it in the CS. The only thing is your character would no longer be a mystery, but if thats ok with you go for it! If you'd like, you can also just put it in a pm so no one else knows, but otherwise you can do whatever based on preference. :)

Ohh okii O:
No worries then, I don't mind to keep it a mystery theenn

Wait, does that mean I shouldn't put anything such as: Likes/Dislikes either? Should those be mysteries too then?

Oh you can do that! Anything related to personality is fine as long as it doesn't reveal past events that have happened in their lifetime. Think if it as 'hey I act this way but I have no idea what happened that made me act this way' if that makes any sense? I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry ;/

Oh you can do that! Anything related to personality is fine as long as it doesn't reveal past events that have happened in their lifetime. Think if it as 'hey I act this way but I have no idea what happened that made me act this way' if that makes any sense? I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry ;/
No worries, it makes sense!
Thank you for answering my questions! I always feel like I ask more than I should...or at times ask questions that are too obvious XD

So, generally it'd be oki to have the uhhh..likes/dislikes even though they don't really know much or anything about of their past anymore. Though generally because its with their personality kind of thing..those would be okii, yee?

Yup!

No problem! And asking questions actually helps me too, because it allows me to avoid having to awkwardly tell someone they may have done something wrong XD, so thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back