• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flux - Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nicola​
Tomoe.Mami.full.1664776.jpg

Adjusting to a different schedule was a struggle Nicola hadn't felt in ages. Now he had to actually keep track of classes..and homework...and other gross school stuff.

Disgusting.

His first day was going well though! He arrived at a decent time, made sure he looked fantastic and seemed actually prepared. His chin rested on his hand, his other hand idly tapping away against the table as their instructor showed off some sort of video. He was half paying attention and half day-dreaming unfortunately; he just naturally became uninterested when a teacher showed a video in class. Even if the lady was pretty.

He stared at the strange orb he'd been handed for a few moments, listening to what all the instructor had to say. Maybe this thing wouldn't work, right? Maybe for some reason, it just so happened that the first test thing accidentally displayed him as an archer! There was still a chance to be a weaver! He just had to focus and when this thing just didn't work they would test him again! His eyes darted around to the others in the class.

An arrow; a rather quaint reveal considering their titles. The others seemed rather inter- BOOM. Okay not anymore. Did everyone else's..things need to hurt his ears too? Whatever, it's not like he would be here for much long-

The thing in his hand was glowing yellow. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." His voice was one of defeat. Of realization. This adorable dancer wasn't getting into the weaver class even if he wanted to. The orb jostled around freely in his hand, much like how the others orbs responded though with less force; he could actually control it. The crystal had manifested itself as a small bullet-like projectile as it bounced against the glass back and forth. It wasn't until Nicola decided to move his hand along with the orb that began to ricochet at random angles.

An amused smile spread across his face. "Well, well..it seems I might like this after all!" Nicola slid out of his chair, a smile on his face as he approached the other three archers he'd noticed. A girl, the one who screamed in class, and the guy whose orb had made some ungodly loud noises. "Ah, I don't believe I ever introduced myself to you three!" After all, that white haired girl did grab his attention yesterday. Then that meatsack of a man ended up knocking into him.

"I'm Nicola Lloyd, the one and only!"

A simple introduction, but his appearance could speak for him.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Computing Magus Computing Magus (Any anyone I'm missing I sorta rushed this post out)

ilysse "ilya" jaeger ; weaver classroom

The redhead leaned in her chair, humming to herself whilst playing with the thin tentacle inching around her hand, leaving its goo all over. Ilya grew accustomed to it. In fact, she liked the sensation of the slime trickling down her skin and sticking to it like glue. It was semi-transparent and pink in color, looking like a mixture of mucus and bloo-

SLAM.

The classroom went silent for a while, before students carried on to their own business. With the thin tentacle still wrapped around her hand, it took Ilya a second to look up and see the tall girl in front of her. Ilya had a dull expression, as if bored, keeping her focus locked on the squirming creation on her fingers—she only actually looked up when the person spoke. "If that tentacle climbs any higher than my knee, not that I'm against it, you're going to find how lovely chains can be..." Chains? Ilya's sight was then cast on the bright white chain held in the runner girl's hand. Ilya had an unamused look as the girl's fingers traced nearer to her, finally reaching her chin. "So, red, what's your name?"

"You're no fun." Ilysse thought, placing the thin tentacle on the desk. Ilya slapped the girl's hand away with her own, sticky with the goo. Locking eyes with the girl, she smiled, "The name's Ilysse." She pronounced it in a way that it emphasized every accent of the name, wanting to make it clear that her name was pronounced like "Elis." Her smile turned into a blank expression as she crossed her legs and leaned forward, chin rested in hand. "Pease do pardon my novice skills. You simply can't blame me for that accident. You can go back to your desk now, Miss Legs."

BunnyQueen BunnyQueen

latest
Yasumoto Haru
Interaction: N/A
Mentioned: Alias Alias Computing Magus Computing Magus @Fear Fates CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
"Please, you give me too much credit..." Haru said with a smile, it would seem that his offer to help had made the girl happy, although desgining potential launchers was a hobby that Haru did enjoy. "...although I'm hardly an expert...just an enthusiast that just so happen to possess some natural born powers."

Haru watched as Gael offered her flux buable to Jeffery, his mind already racing with the possibilities of various launchers that the girl could potentially. This was turning out to be quite pleasent, and the versatility of the archers composition was so far really good.

"I'm Nicola Lloyd, the one and only!"

Somebody suddenly said, causing Haru to look up and see a rather...flamboyantly dressed boy, who had just introduced himself as the "Nicola Lloyd, the one and only'. Haru lifted an eyebrow at the boy, but then gave him a relatively cheerful smile, as he lifted a hand in greeting.

"Yasumoto Haru, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." As Haru said, his eyes wandered to the Nicola's bauble. "Hm, it appears your projectiles is a simple bullet..." Haru looked back up and meet eyes with Nicola. "...have you given any thought to a potential launcher for it?" Judging by the fellow's look, he probably wanted somthing that would have been rather flashy...to which Haru had a couple of ideas that were already beginning to take form in his head.

tumblr_pbofmgyJT11vlvhpho1_250.gif

Last edited:
Llewelyn ReichshundWith the excited girl’s shrill voice, Llewelyn gritted his teeth as he felt his patience snap in two. Without a word, he drove his fist into the wall, hard enough to crack the plaster and leave a dent on the wall, and nothing but reddened skin on his knuckles. He had punched harder. Flicking his hand free of any plaster that still stuck onto it, he turned to the rest of the joint class, and opened his mouth, exclaiming “Shut up! All of you, silence!” He had enough. This was enough. Just hearing them squabble and clamour about like children was beginning to fray his senses. In fact, if he recalled the child from the day before, he presumed that some of them were actual children, if not just mentally so.

You act like children that have never been to a thrice-damned school with little to no respect for your peers or your teachers! You think you’re better than anyone else around you, or, as they say, ‘hot shit’! Who in the hells do you think you are?! Each one of you, including me, is a complete amateur with no knowledge on the matter at all! Yet, you won't get that into your heads! You chitter and chatter like squirrels in a tree, seeking friendship and connection and attention in this school, looking for recognition that-- what, your parents? your siblings?-- never gave you! You ramble on and on and on all day long about your dreams to others but you can’t prove it! All I see around me are just children with a dream and little else! This academy is an academy for the elite, not a bunch of hopefuls! I will not tolerate the fact that I will sully my family’s name by graduating from this school alongside a zoo of chimpanzees! Blind, deaf, mute, and some even mentally impaired, Flux-addled chimpanzees at that!” Then he turned to the Striker’s teacher. “And you! How could you? These are just students! You can’t just abuse your power and hurt them like that, and you can’t just use us Healers as an excuse to erase your mistakes! This is blatant abuse, and I will have my father hear about this! I had wished to meet fists with you, but this is simply not conduct of a educational officer!

He returned her attention to the rest of the class. “The rest of you…‘hot shots’! You wish to contest me, then by all means.” He barely moved from his stance, hands still limber by his sides, but a sudden shot of Flux emanated from his body. Those with sharper eyes would notice that the raw skin on his knuckles healed over immediately. “I am ready to meet your own blows. Let me put you to the test, in the name of the Reichshund family! If you can topple a weakling healer like me, then I shall accept that you are no mere amateur! Come! My body is ready!” Even as he stood, unmoving, the oppressive weight of a stalwart wall emanated from him, challenging the upstarts of not just the Striker class, but also the Healers, to land any blow on him.

@Healerclass
@Strikerclass idk too many to tag

Last edited:
[IMG='width:236px;']https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Flegendofheroes%2Fimages%2F7%2F72%2FAsh_Carbide_CS3.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20170413064713&hash=86bc66c6b52dd23307a56b4649a526ee[/IMG]Anton Thomassen
Mentioned: Alias Alias @YeetBooi @Franklin RIchards Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

"Sure thing teach, not a problem." Well this was going much easier then Anton had initially anticipated. Sure, it wasn't the easiest task that he'd perform, but holding his make shift shield form didn't sap all his strength. In fact, the lecturing aside, this had been much more interesting then Anton had initially thought. Then, the boy next to him spoke...then the girl on the other side spoke...and then it dawned on Anton when he did a double take on the room again.

'Great...' Anton thought to himself, as he looked up to the ceiling, a sweet bead was rolling down his forehead. '...I'm part of some circus show now...'

To Anton's left, the creepy boy with the puppets, to his right, a girl that now was wearing somthing out of a Monty Python skit, channeling her inner Jekyll and Hyde impression...least, that was what Anton assumed, judging by the rapid changes in her facial expressions. If things were going to continue going down like this, this could turn out to be a looong day. Anton could only sigh at the thought. So Anton and this lot were suppose to be their team's main line of defense, and so far one of them seemed more concern with literally suffocating the opposition. Come to think of it, exhausting a player's flux capacity sounded more like a weaver's role...

Regardless, Anton just simply stood there maintaining his shield, which was not as difficult as the instructor made it seem. Perhaps had somthing to do with Anton's stamina...he was quite the athlete before the academy, after all, and to be honest that might have been the saving grace for Anton's admittance. Anto was only half way paying attention to the instructor as he explained things to he girl next to him. It wasn't until the instructor mentioned changing the positioning of their shield did Anton's attention return.

Putting the shield on his back? Didn't seem too hard. Anton closed his eyes, feeling the pressure from his hand slowly ease up as the stop sign previously attached to his hand dissolve. With a little concentration, the stop sign shield reappeared on Anton's back, causing Anton to open his eyes with a smirk.

'Too easy...' Anton thought, perhaps a bit too over-confidently. '...next.'

As the others began to do the same, Anton began wondering about...well, how they were going to perform with these things on the field. In truth, although Anton was most defiantly classed as an interceptor, he wasn't exactly the most "traditional" of interceptors...as demonstrated during his entry exam, where instead of somthing flashy, Anton engaged with a practice polearm.

As Anton began wondering, his eyes began wondering...before long, Anton found himself looking at the creepy puppets that the boy next to him had brought into class.

"Um....so dude...what's with the puppets?" Anton looked over to the boy next to him with an eyebrow raised. Anton quietly wondered if the flux capacitors were for the puppets...wait, he's not planning to bring those into a fight, is he? "...Cause, uh, no offense, but they're kinda freaking me out just a little."

Last edited:
1546594545265.png Heather "Star" Solas
Interaction: labyrinthine labyrinthine
Heather stood up straight when Ilysse smacked her hand away leaving some of the goo on her hand, Heather was going to say something in defense but Ilysse leaned forward in her chair and kept talking. Ilysse asked Heather to pardon her poor control over the tentacles and that Heather should go back to her desk but what caught Heather's attention was when Ilysse called her Ms. Legs, almost immediately Heathers face flushed pinkish as she turned around Heather would always get embarrassed at a compliment at least that was how she viewed the attempted insult and she let down her hair in an attempt to cover her face from the girl.

"It's Heather..." she almost loud whispered walking back to her desk dragging the white chain behind her, Heather sat down in her desk winding her chain up and putting it on the desk, time to work on her lesson make more chains. Heather sat there focusing on the single white chain she had managed to make and watched the links at the end slowly disappear as the flux started to decrease, after about five minutes of watching the chain slowly shrink Heather attempted to make another chain the first chain started to decrease in size as the second one grew out of her hand it was more difficult to keep two chains manifested but she kept focusing on the feeling until she would eventually get used to the feeling of two manifested chains. Heather attempted the third chain but nothing could manifest and she decided to just keep using her flux to get used to controlling the two chains.

Theodore Montblanc

"I understand sir...", Theodore glumly replied upon hearing that they're only allowed to give one regulator per student. He considered giving his regulator to Mama and take the risk of using too much flux without it, but it would still leave Papa vulnerable. As he considered other alternatives, Professor Ardent gave them another task: create another barrier on their back. Theodore sighed and focused once more. The buckler on his arm disappeared and another one formed on his back. It felt awkward to have this warm and slightly vibrating disk on his back but it was something he has to get used to.

Theodore jumped when a blonde-haired student called his attention, the same one who had a stop sign as a shield. They're all the same, he frowned as the student expressed how the puppets were freaking him out. "I feel lonely without them", he said in a monotone voice. "And I don't want to leave them alone at the dorm rooms with the eyeball man. He might take them away from me. Please don't be scared of them. They're very friendly". As he said that, the male puppet began to move. The word 'STANDBY' disappeared from his forehead and his eyes glowed with a faint green color. It extended its hand to the student as if it wanted to shake his hand. Before, Theodore had to use hand gestures to send the correct flux commands to get them moving. But now, a thought was enough to move both of them. "See, Papa wants to be your friend", he smiled. "It must mean you're a good person. My name is Theodore. Will you be my friend too?", he asked and extended his hand as well.
Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
---------------------------------------------------------

Jeffrey Kane

"It's okay teach, it doesn't hurt much now.", Jeffrey's face reddened as Professor Rumin checked his ear for injuries. "It just caught me off guard, that's all!", he tried to downplay the pain he felt earlier so that it doesn't make her too concerned. Plus, it's making me look like a wuss, he thought.

The professor, then, asked to see his projectile. Jeffrey was about to use the bauble on his table when Gale offered to use hers. "Thanks man! I can already use mine though, but thanks!", he said as he held on her bauble. He stopped for a second as Gale told him she wanted to see her projectile. Wait a second, didn't I just show it to her moments ago?, he wondered confusedly. He shrugged it off and focused on the bauble once more. Once again, the crystal inside formed into a green ball with the size of a baseball. He was about to place the bauble on his desk when-

"I'm Nicola, the one and only!"

His sudden introduction made him jump. Because of it, the ball bounced up and down from the bauble's surface and exploded. This time, however, Jeffrey managed to drop the bauble on his desk instead of the floor. "Jesus, man!", he said while clutching his chest. "Ya nearly gave a heart attack there. Anyway, my name's Jeffrey. Nice meeting you too.", he said while extending his hand.

Computing Magus Computing Magus CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

Roy looked back and forth between the two classes that now filled the room. His expression remained blank as he sat in his chair, giving no hint as to what was going through his mind. He appeared to be an outsider in this situation, but he understood. Roy understood perfectly well. He understood that he had absolutely no idea what was happening right now.

So much happened so fast that his brain was still trying to process it. All the yelling and hitting was like a big blur, so ridiculous that it could've been passed off as a weird daydream. A lot of stuff wasn't making sense right now, but he thought he had a general idea of the situation, even if some of the finer details weren't there. People were fighting and getting upset. He was very familiar with situations like that, but he couldn't remember them happening in a school before. Well, not on this level. Maybe that's just how things worked at this academy. Or maybe not. Taoshen was just trying to put a stop to it, after all.

Roy wasn't directly involved in this, but he could tell that things weren't good as they were now. Setting aside the aspects he didn't approve of, the vibe here just wasn't good. There was a problem that needed fixing, so he tried to do a little brainstorming to figure out a solution. The issue wasn't something that he could punch away, so he was already hitting some roadblocks. However, a moment of clarity came when the actor girl mentioned cookies.

Putting a hand to his chin, Roy nodded to himself, thinking over the new idea. Whenever he got into fights, he'd always try to smooth things over with some sweets. He wasn't the one that did the hitting this time, but it should have the same effect. His mother always said desserts were a good way to bring people together and make them smile.

When the boy reached for the container on his desk, a loud bang caught his attention. Once again, someone in the classroom threw a punch, but it wasn't directed at a person this time. A silver-haired young man stood with his knuckles digging into the wall, plaster falling from the dent he had just made. He shouted, but his yells sounded more passionate than angry. No one was spared as he admonished both teachers and students. Anyone that didn't like that could take it up with him directly, boldly daring anyone that had a problem with him or his speech to challenge him. Such a brazen attitude. He dared to say such things in front of everyone without knowing anything about them. This was something that Roy couldn't ignore.

Getting up from his seat, Roy slowly approached the Healer, dark gray still rising from his body like smoke. He made eye contact with the boy and never broke it, staring into his eyes with the same piercing glare that scared so many people back home. He remained silent until he was right in front of him, finally deciding to speak once he could be heard clearly. "You..." There was a certain emptiness in his voice that sounded somewhat tired, but it couldn't hide the intensity of a person that solved most of their problems with their fists. Raising an arm, he reached out to touch his fellow student. "You throw a great punch." Placing his hands on the boy's shoulder, he gave him a good, friendly pat.

"You dented the wall and you're not even a Striker. That's pretty cool, man. You've got fire." His tone may have sounded indifferent, but his compliments were genuine, truly impressed with the guy and his spirit. "Let's pair up. I'm Roy." With his other hand, he gave the container of cookies a good shake before taking off the lid. "Ah, but I gotta do this first. Gimme a sec. Here." Taking out one of the rabbit-shaped confections, he handed it to the boy before he began doing the same with everyone else.

Approaching the yelling girl that started all this, Roy put his hand back in the container while trying to make brief conversation. This girl could really take a punch, and she knew how to distract. She'd make a pretty good Striker. "Well, let's just let it go for now. She can't listen to you with everyone here. She's probably got some office hours or something after this, so see her then." After offering a cookie, he reached into his jacket before revealing two more tins that had been tucked away inside. One was covered with bright pink dots, while the other was decorated with child-like drawings of animals. "I've got other stuff if you don't like that." Taoshen looked like she could use some sugar, so he handed one off to her as well before setting his sights on the girl that threw the first punch. She was standing next to two other girls from the Striker class, so that made things easier for him.

It seemed like whatever act she was putting on before had ended, since her hair color was back to normal. While that was worthy of note, his mission took priority. "I heard you like these." It was impossible to not hear her cheery voice shouting about cookies. The voice contrasted her actions. He didn't approve of hitting people when they weren't prepared. It wasn't a problem for him, since he was always prepared to take a punch from someone, but this was different. Although, it wasn't like he was angry at her, still maintaining his neutral tone. "Just try agreeing on a fight next time."

After handing the treat to the cookie-loving girl, he noticed that he was caught between two auras. The red was similar to his mother's, but not quite the same shade. The gold reminded him of the yellow Flux Taoshen had displayed. He handed one to the redhead that answered the question from earlier before moving to the other girl. He almost didn't notice her walk in during all the commotion, but he had a good look at her now. She wore a sad expression, which wasn't good when the day was just getting started. She definitely looked like she could use something sweet.

Making his delivery to the trio of girls, Roy moved to the last member of the Striker class. He was with another girl, but neither of them were talking, only signing with their hands. He didn't even notice that the boy was deaf, considering how he acted during class. Well, he wouldn't let that get to him. It was a bit of a hurdle trying to figure out how he'd communicate with them, but that didn't stop him. He didn't know sign language, but he gave it his best shot by motioning toward his mouth and biting on air before handing each of them a cookie. Hopefully, they understood he wanted them to eat.

Roy offered cookies to the final two students and the teacher from the Healer class before taking one for himself, biting down on the rabbit face as he put the now empty box in his jacket. Even if they weren't involved with the incident that occurred before they arrived, his mom taught him that it was good to give people welcoming gifts. That was usually for occassions like welcoming someone into a neighborhood, but this was close enough. He didn't think Taoshen would let him leave class to bake something else, so the cookies would have to do for now.

Now that all his deliveries had been made, he turned to have the silver-haired teen once again, giving him a thumbs-up covered in gray aura. "Alright, I'm good to go. Let's start the exam." Was this going to be like an x-ray? Did he need to wear a special sheet or something?

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213 Cosmos Cosmos Yennie Yennie SoftSmile SoftSmile Siren77 Siren77 FireMaiden FireMaiden Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre LazyDaze LazyDaze

AD08E1AA-4DB5-4970-AB1A-EBBD1C68D7ED.jpegEdward sighed in relief as he felt the pressure of his regrets release, but he also felt a sense of pride as he felt extremely good after that nap. When the teacher proposed or in his perspective, commanded Edward to no longer nap or sleep in his preferred times, he almost blew up with a fit. What, can’t let a kid just get some rest? I only got like, 10 hours of sleep, that’s real low for me. Instead of speaking his mind and letting her have a piece of him, Edward just calmly staid in his chair and thought about some things, like he always does. I wonder how much energy it’d take me to stand up and walk out. Probably a lot. And it’s not even a good idea.

Edward’s thoughts ceased as he heard the crack of something hit something else. His head turned and his body to match it as he looked behind him to see two girls. One was upset and had a chain whip while the other was just kind of sitting down. When Edward started to focus on the two and try to make out what happened, he got a brief understanding of it, specifically the flux use. Weird flux, but okay. Edward’s head turned back around to face the front of the class and as his focus left his eyes, he felt a bit sad to note that he had very little sleep and was really ready to start collapsing and knocking out. You can make it Edward! Just stand through another... He yawned.

I’m not gonna make it.
Fluxbauble Fluxbauble BunnyQueen BunnyQueen labyrinthine labyrinthine

Last edited:
Kaizo
Striker
mentions: Cosmos Cosmos Fluxbauble Fluxbauble simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213
interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden
Oh for fucks sakes, not another one
“I’m sure it isn’t, with how sweet and innocent she is you’d never be able to tell it was her. But I have a sneaking suspicion her Flux is a force to be reckoned with, considering how powerful it is to even take total control and leave Yuki in the dark. It’s strang.” After Kaizo’s wincing, Theia was kind enough not to point it out. But instead she asked him to be her test subject, or patient as she put it. He didn’t see a reason not to considering he’d have to get used to someone healing him on the battlefield anyway, so he nodded his head. “Sure! I’d be more than happy to let you try out your Flux ability on me!”

Meanwhile, for the second damn time this fall period, someone was shouting up a storm about god knows what. Once again Kaizo didn’t pay the... dude(?) much attention. He felt like he was taking a leap when referring to the new shouting one, with his feminine features and long hair it was hard to tell. Kaizo unfortunately couldn’t hear his voice so there was no telling it’s masculinity or femininity. He’d have to refer to them as it until he was sure. Whatever the case it didn’t matter, it was just another brat with something to say tha he already didn’t care for. Although they made mention of a challenge at battle which brought an old feeling of excitement to Kaizo. Often times in the underground fighting ring in Russia fights were started this way. Someone would either call a person out or talk themselves up until someone dared to challenge them. More often than not these kind of people lost, ane Kaizo would love nothing more than to finish it’s pitiful job at denting the wall and driving them straight through it. But he didn’t want to cause any more trouble for Ms. Taoshen so he decided against it.

“This one ought to be greet friends with that other brat.” Kaizo signed once again to Theia“How many of these punks are there going to be at this place?”

Koala

tumblr_inline_mpaaunRFci1qz4rgp.gif
__

Yuki gave a small and nervous chuckle as Aurelie came over, nodding in her still forced knee bow position, "Haha-~….. y-yeah?…." she replied, blushing a little more and looking away guiltily with a nervous grin. She certainly didn't think it was al that fun for the others that got hurt, but some people did seem to think it was cool in some weird sense, personally she just felt bad about it, well, not completely but it was a hard emotion to explain after all it was technically her but well, not herself? She didn't remember much, and had to think the other form didn't either to act such a way, after all she'd never hurt someone just for the sake of it, or even if they were a little bit annoying - the thought of Holly subconsciously came to mind - causing the girl to let out an awkward giggle and sigh, all she wanted was to be friends, after a moment of this she shook her head and slapepd her cheeks, opening her eyes widely as they practically shined, she was going to get everyone to be her friend this year, no matter what happened! Oh, and make sure that Theia makes new friends too, but glancing over she smiled a little warmly in her friends direction noticing she already seemed to be doing just that.

About to open her mouth and invite Theia over, oblivious to her conversation with the boy in a typically usual Yuki manner before the armoured girl from before finally responded, more so to Aurelie at first it seemed, but luckily not too long till she got back to her own greeting, luckily in the sense that she had a rather short attention span and started to look increasingly like a desprete puppy begging for a treat the longer she had to wait for something.

The way the girl speak made her giggle and smile, she seemed fun to be around, that was for sure, it was so fancy and something she certainly wasn't used to, intellectual or olden times is one thing, but this girl spoke with a whole other sense of purpose, something that made you feel sort of bubbly and inspired, her golden aura evidently made her a little jealous, puffing out her cheeks a little in a childishly sulking manner, "I want a pretty golden aura tooooo~…. no fair, I gotta have a scary black one instead!?" she partially muttered partially whinged, looking like she'd once again tear up but this time not doing so, instead more just looking almost longing that upon asking her own would suddenly change, yet alas she wasn't exactly going to check, and equally highly doubted it.

As the other got up and bowed she in turn felt compelled to do so and gave a rather respectful looking one considering she was already stuck in a knee sitting position, stiffening a little tensely not used to such formalities as this one almost feeling privileged to be a part of it in an overly excited and optimistic way. As the other continued she seemed to sadden a little however, her smile weakening in a flicker a little as she spoke of unnecessary behaviour, rubbing the back of her neck, she really didn't have control over it to her knowledge- maybe she did? She snapped out of her own little world however as the other moved on speaking moving on before changing to not being new.

Suddenly straightening up she awkwardly began to clarify, "S-Sorry I should've explained!?-" she stuttered a little nervously, "Y-You see I was here for some of last year unlike other people s-so I suppose everyone really is new compared to me b-but I didn't battle or anything so I'm still just as much a rookie in that I just learnt some basic stuff a- an did a lot of practice so I know a little and I didn't mean to sound offending excuse I porise you're probably all much better than me I just I, uh!?" she stuttered, eyes practically seeming to spin in circles cartoon style as her flustered words got fumbled together and her increasingly pink ace led to the girl almost looking as though about to pass out, barely hearing the boy approach the group and as he spoke simply staring blankly before only catching on and looking more apologetic afterwards.

Realising she had a bunny shaped cookie in the palm of her hand she blinked, she must've subconsciously taken one in her daze, smile widening back to it's usual joyful self as she eagerly shoved it in her mouth chomping away with eager bliss to the extent you'd think she just won the lottery, "Iwts Wazz Swoooou Cwutie!~" she let out through chewing, eventually swallowing.

Giving a look over at Taoshen in the plea of 'please let me back up my leg is really badly cramping but I'm trying to hide it because I'm embarrassed in front of all these new people and really just want to run out of here and hide till Theia finds my and cuddles me because Theia is my best friend in the whole world an I know Theia would save meeeeee' Yes that may seem like a long sentence to portray in a look but trust her, it was very much there if you'd known her for even the short amount of time professor Meiling had, looking back at the group she giggled, "So~…. Uh, who likes big swords?" she smirked, the spark returning to her eye as she thought of discussing her pride and joy of being weapon based class, excalibur!
__

anime-laugh-gif-7.gif

1f958128c79513ef985f24e8362f2182.jpgTheia Kidman
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mentioned: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213 Cosmos Cosmos

"Maybe it was too much for her?" It was an explinarion that made sense, to Theia at least. She, despite her flux not being used for combat, was a bit overwhelmed when it manifested. Sure, she was fairly young, but she had a hard time balancing it out so that she could learn through trial and error, and with a little help from one of the older kids at the orphanage. Never said how they figured it out, and Theia never asked. Doing want to either, maybe a bit worried by they possible answers, but she wastahnful for what she had already learned. Anway, she looked from Kiazo, back to Yuki who was back to normal, the Healer class obviously comming in on the tail end of ehatever she was going through, before she just decided to drop the subject. Maybe she would talk about it with Yuki later, but for now, she had a patient.

She asked Kaizo to sit down, getting ready to practice the new way to diagnose someone, when Llewelyn began yelling. She flinched when they punched the wall, moving herself further away from them. Lyn went on about how everyone was a ruffian, amateurs, and she would agree based on what she had seen, but then they got to the little not wanting to graduate with blind, deaf, a mute, even manually impaired people. Surely he didn't mean that litterally, just a way to get his point, but it still managed to hurt her feelings. Just because she couldn't talk didn't mean that she was any less capable than them...right? She kinda wanted to go an hide, but instead opted for just looking away, trying to hide the fact she was trying to covertly cover on of her ears. She hated yelling, it made her tense, and panicked in some cases. By the was she was shifting uncomfortably on her feet, her eyes avoiding any gaze, it was obvious that she didn't like the situation at hand.

Theia almost missed the part where he challenged the Striker instructor. Was that really a good idea? Probably not based on what they had seen, but his comment about it being abuse, well, this wasn't a typical school. It wasn't going to play by normal rules, and certainly wasn't going to follow what people thought was socially acceptable. Still though, maybe he had a point. But they were disrupting the class, right? That's what she got fro. What Kaizo told her, and the way it looked, so it was fine. Yuki and the other girl probably needed a timeout anyway. Once Lyn had finally shut up, it took Theia a good minute before she looked back up, this time to a boy going around and offering cookies? Where the heck did those come from? She chuckled a bit at his attempt to sign, thinking it was funny he was actully fairly close with one of them, and took a cookie. She didnt really want it, but she still ate it, feeling a little more comfortable after the whole telling thing. Which was totally unnessacary by the way.

Anyway, she looked to Kaizo, giving him a half smile at. "I don't know," She signed, glancing to the head of silver hair, "More than I thought there would be apperantly." She paused for a moment, dropping her hands to her stomach. She was wondering if she should wait and see the outcome to the whole scene, or go ahead and get started so there's no possible way she could get blamed for anything. After a moment or two of consideration, she looked back to Kaizo. "Sit down for me, okay?" She gave him another smile, a bit warmer this time, but her hurt feelings were still somewhat evident in her eyes.

Kaizo
Striker
mentions: simj26 simj26 Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden
Fate will see it’s comeuppance, and if not I sure as hell will.
Kaizo chose to ignore the snide bastards remark about having to graduate with the blind, deaf, and mentally impaired. It could think what it wanted about himself, Theia, and all others that he insulted today. It’ll get what it deserves in due time, most likely by Ms. Taoshen, but if not the Russian would be more than happy to take care of it himself. Shaking his head, he turned back to Theia after shooting the silver haired brat a glare. He saw that she was obviously upset about what had just transpired and been said, prompting Kaizo to feel a little more aggravated about the situation. “Ignore it, whatever they think of us is nothing. Bastards like it will rot in hell all the same for thinking less of people like us. Personally I think that it’s just jealous it doesn’t know sign language.”

What Kaizo found especially hilarious is that the one named Llewelyn (another dead end finding out what genetic affiliation the brat had) spoke of their family line as if it was spoken kind of well known people. But Kaizo has never heard of the Reichshund family in his life, so he guessed them to be just as unimportant as Llewelyn.

Kaizo obeyed Theia’s request and sat down before lifting his right leg up so she could do whatever she needed for his foot. “Show me what you’ve got Theia.” He signed with a grin. “Prove that snide punk that you’re just as if not more capable of a healer than they are.”

Koala

DORqu_PVoAAC2Qq.png:large
Mentions: Jeffrey (( Alias Alias )), Haru (( Elekta Kount Elekta Kount )), Nicola (( CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt ))

Gale just nodded to Haru's modesty, glad to have made his acquaintance today and yesterday. Gale carefully drops off her bubble on Jeffrey's hand and watches along with the Professor and her classmate's on Jeffrey's bubble, wanting to see it on closer perspective. The dude's bubble shifted into a hue similar to Gale's, then shaped itself into an explosion. No one might have noticed, but Gale took a nervous few steps back without much distance for the other's to notice but enough for her to assess that she's in the safest and closest proximity possible.

Within seconds, however, a student just bursted in the group, and startled the group including Jeffrey, who managed to make another miniature explosion. Well that settled it, she ain't going against Jeffrey on the Flux wars if his Flux manifested into that. It'd blast her face off. As per courtesy, everyone decided to introduce themselves to Nicola.

"I guess everyone is doing it, and you're a cool guy, I guess. Name's Gale." she adds along with everyone else. She decides since Jeffrey was done showing off his own Flux and set it down on the desk, she can have it back. However, it was warm when her hand came near it, and wasn't sure if she can handle holding it. There goes the state of the desk, she said. She'll return to it later once it cools.

Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mentioned: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble simj26 simj26

She was a embarassed that he had noticed the fact she was upset, but what he told her hot a small chuckle to rise. It helped her feel a little better, but she subconsciously went and decided it was probably best to avoid the silver/white haired person. The mean on, not Yuki. Anyway, Theia gave Kaizo a warm smile as thanks, before looking back over to Lyn. They still seemed mad, and again, challenging the Striker teacher seemed like a horrible idea, but if she accepted...they would get to watch her kick his ass. Which would be very entertaining. Anyway, when Kaizo grabbed her attention again after sitting, she gave him a thumbs up.

Now, she wanted to do her normal diagnosis, focusing the her flux into her hands, but Dr.Junpei wanted them to practice the secondary way. So, she gave Kaizo a little signal yelling him to wait a moment, before she closed her eyes taking a deep breath. At first, nothing was happening, before a soft white aura, swirling with little bits of pale purple encased her body in a thin layer. Another few moments would pass, before she opened her eyes, and her flux moved to them.

It was an odd sensation to say the least, causing Theia to blink a bit. The world looked normal, but it was colorless, all the figures in the room nothing but outlines and flux paths. She also thought that maybe it looked a little weird, the idea caused her to chuckle a bit, before she shook her head slightly, and looked down to Kaizo's leg. It wasn't as ear what the problem may have been if she were using her hands, but she eventually got it. She looked to Kaizo, the flux disappering from her eyes. "You've injured your leg, either pulling a muscle or by bruising. Dr.Junpei said this method was a little in accurate, so it wasn't to clear," She signed, her flux pooling around her hands as she finished, before she touched Kaizo's leg.

It took her a moment to find the best spot, but his leg would feel warm, tingling slightly as she focused, her flux moving from her hands, to his leg. It would spread, covering his leg entirely, before slowly disappearing. After she was done, she leaned back and smiled at him. "That should feel better! Do try and be more careful."

Llewelyn Reichshund
Llewelyn drew in his breath as the Striker approached him, and…praised him, and offered to join his cause. Such confidence. Such heart. Such kindness. His sincerity filled her with a certain emotion, somewhere in between elation and curiousity, that he would elect to stand beside her. He grinned in response to the young man’s proposal to pair up and flashed him a thumbs up in return. “Roy, eh? I’m Llewelyn Reichshund, son of Lord Reichshund. Your courage inspires me greatly, Roy, and I would put my life on the line just for you. The same couldn't be said for some of the rest of this lily-livered lot. Like you!” He suddenly turned and directed his finger across the class, towards the raven-haired, blue eyed boy, whom had the opportunity to have had his scoff and glare be noticed by the young man. “Excuse me one second, Roy,” he said as he moved towards the boy. Llewelyn no longer shook with anger or frustration- now his entire physique was radiating with confidence, even as he strode across the class, unimpeded by the rest of them.

Slamming both of his hands on the desk in front of the boy, he grabbed it, and shoved it aside, making sure nothing stood between Llewelyn and the boy. “Brave enough of you to scoff from behind your table, friend! I see that you are all cowards, hiding behind girls to shy away from challenges, hoping that your lovey dovey eyes can turn you away from the challenge at hand. What, do you need your newfound girlfriend to kiss your injuries away? Can’t even stand up and try against someone you think is lower than you? You dared look my way, friend, you dared give me those hateful eyes, crying out with your heart that you hate everything that I am- stronger than you, better than you- despite the fact I am but an insignificant healer. Going by your look, you barely even know who or what my family is. So,” Llewelyn flourished a hand to the rest of the class, “let it be known that amongst you Strikers is-- no, ARE cowards who slink behind others, women and men alike, trying to hide, thinking themselves strong in their own world, engrossed with their own spirit d’escalier. You are supposed to stand on the field as the vanguard, and yet you act like, forgive my language,” he swept his hair from his face with a smooth brush of his hand, “wusses.” He drew back and sneered down at the boy, the first time Llewelyn had ever twisted his face into a demeaning expression, every inch of his face showing his utter disdain, as if he were looking at dog’s excrement he had found at the bottom of his best shoes-- no, even dog’s excrement had never had the opportunity to have such a look of contempt upon it by Llewelyn. “Your class, Ms. Taoshen, is unteachable, with the exception of perhaps Master Roy over there. Such a disappointment.

Siren77 Siren77
Lucem Lucem
Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Misericordiae Fortis
Status: Slightly sick (Increasing fever, Slight headache and mild constant coughing)

Among the many faces of students with great potentials and bright futures. A lone sickly looking boy sits alone in the school's orientation. Appearing to look very sick through physical appearance alone. Eye bags sagging from lack of sleep, slouched body posture, slow breathing patterns, skin so pale he looks paler than the moon, hands frozen still and hardly moving. These were the few notable features of his sickly appearance. There are more descriptions of his appearance such as his ever bandaged head and staff shaped IV stand that he carries around like a magic staff. Because of his looks, he is largely ignored. If possible, avoided when an opportunity of escaping is achievable. Making him very lonely on his surroundings but this was the certain treatment that he was used to and should not be surprised because of it. He only sighed to those who avoided him and focused on the main task, listening to the higher authorities of the school. The teachers and non teaching staff alike have made their statements and orientations on the podium which he, the green haired boy did his best to listen to these new teachers and other staff. He tried his best to listen, he was sleepy at the time as the drowsiness effect of the medicines he took earlier morning was now kicking in during the orientation. Despite the drowsy effects of his prescription medicine, he pushed forward to continued listening to the speaker on the podium. It is only a way of respect. The instructional points of those who spoke on the podium were excellently delivered across his healthy mind.

Orientation has come to a close and the boy was now free to make a small stroll around the campus after dismissal. Unlike other students, he has always been very careful of his own choices when it comes to travelling. Trying to figure out which path starting from point A till point B will be the least one to consume his time, save his energy and the most safest for him. If he has to make a trip, he wants to make the most out of it, especially at his special case now. He always knew he is sick and feeble so he pays extra care towards his own body. He can still feel the headache he was trying to ignore from the orientation earlier. Although this did not slow him down one bit. He began to make his way around the school campus, finding himself a peaceful place, somewhere he could crash on. In other words, he demands a bed to sleep on. He knew there were dorms which was neat for him. A place where he could rest without too much distractions going on. If one were on his shoes, the last thing they'll ever want is a place to sleep on right now and that's what he did. He walked pass by other students by the school's halls and classrooms. Some students avoided him, thinking that he could be carrying a very infectious disease which in reality he is not. It is anyone's first guess whether this kid is a runaway patient or an actual student. His white patient like clothes were giving the impression of patient yet he attends the school like everyone else on his own.

It took a while to find his dorm room since interacting with others was a challenge and his limited energy held him back from reaching his destination faster. He was happy all the same even though it was quite a solo journey for him. There were a lot of things to see in the academy, the layout, the teachers passing by, the unique looking students here and there. Minding there own business. He may have even seen a small commotion earlier which he paid no attention to since there is nothing he can do about it. Besides, he only had one thing in mind. Take a power nap upon finding the bed. He reached his dorm room, holding onto his IV walking cane staff for balance. His head looks towards the floor, barely lifting his face to look forward. He'll eventually stumble upon the bed without even looking straight. With that he started to bump into walls and other furniture on purpose just fro the sake of finding the bed. Luckily fro him he was alone or he would have troubles with a roommate.

"Greetings! I am Yuru! Great to see you M-" The grotesque little eyeball drone had appeared out of nowhere to greet their new student but as it turns out while introducing themselves. The boy was still moving around the room, desperately trying to look for a bed. A concerning situation given to the robot. The boy actually heard Yuru speak but he didn't even bother to pay a single attention towards the floating robot. No eye contact nor acknowledgement. Yuru attempted to repeat their intro but before they could even finish it...

"Yeah, that is nice..." The boy instantly cuts them off out of nowhere by speaking in a really soft tone of voice. So soft it's almost like he is whispering to them. Another effect of his unique sickness. Other than his ever sluggish movements, also cannot speak loudly although he can still shout but not for long periods of time. The boy found what he was seeking, a bed. He drops his IV staff and flopped his stomach towards well cushioned bed. In just a few seconds, the boy was already fast asleep on the bed without any disturbance keeping him awake. Despite Yuru being present in the room they failed to catch a glimpse of them, not even once.

"Hey! Are you okay!? Maybe i'll just wake him up later ." Yuru might have raised their concerns over the sick boy. The boy was fast asleep on the bed and no noise nor anything at the moment will awaken him from his sleep. Leaving him be, Yuru reprogrammed their time alarm to awaken the boy at the right time of his travel towards his first class. It could be very disappointing for the robot to meet their master like this but then again. This is to be expected from the boy because of his rare condition. The boy sleeping peacefully in his bed, Yuru monitored the kid. From his current health conditions to sleep movement. So far, in his standards he is in the case of currently fine status.

Time passes...
Time flies by quickly to the boy who slumbers in deep sleep. It was now time for class, for Yuru, they had to wake the boy up for class. Upon waking the boy up with a barrage of non-stop annoyance towards them. The boy slowly rose up like an undead creature after a few attempts on waking him up. The boy wakes up with his bangs covering his face. Never looking at his new robot assistant once. Their conversation between each other were rather short and bland. The boy will always answer in grunts, nods and hand gestures. If speaking is necessary, he tends to keep it very vague and short regardless of question or anything else while he prepares himself to get to class as soon as possible. The boy's choice of fashion when going out is rather strange. In his entire wardrobe, he seems to be fond of one style of clothing only. A patient's clothing style, these clothes all appear to be the same. Although there are other clothes in his wardrobe it all sticks into one color, White. It's no mystery why he could be easily mistaken as a runaway patient. The boy ordered the robot to stay within the room. Replacing the bandage on his head and re-attaching his left prosthetic leg back after detaching from him before he slept. Of course he never leaves home without his Iv staff thing he carries around to support his blood circulation. After eating a healthy meal and getting dressed in the same old clothing. He headed to class alone.

It didn't took long to find the right classroom where he belonged. The Healer's classroom, this classroom was going to be his first real school experience he'll have for the rest of his time here but he doesn't plan to stand out too much in the class for he dislikes it. The boy was the last one to arrive to the classroom, just in time to start the class as soon as he drops in with his IV bag dangling on his staff. Luckily for him only a few noticed his entrance which is good so that he hoped that they didn't have the impression of him bothering the class. He sat in the most isolated area of the room and prepared themselves to receive instructions for the very first practical lesson. So far the impression for his teacher is nothing too ridiculous nor too serious as the teacher was quite an okay teacher for his standards. Clear teaching? Check! Approachable? Check! Inspiring? Half-check. The teacher wasn't anything too new for him. In fact, when he first saw the man on the podium, he almost mistaken him as the school nurse only, but as it turns out he is also a teacher. The boy was a little too quiet while the class goes on with the usual. One might start to think that he wasn't even there to begin with.

Instructions were given and now comes the partnership. Everyone was starting to pair up with one another. To some it is easy but to him, he has to choose wisely. He needs to find someone who isn't going to be so much of a nuisance to him, like annoying him about his condition or telling the teacher about it, maybe panic after trying diagnose him. The usual medical process expectation that he already prepared for. He can't just pair up with anyone on his own too. He anticipates that he will only have to deal with rejection if done so because of his sickly appearance. Just as when he was about to give up. A girl slightly older than him asked him to be her partner, which surprised him for this girl came out of nowhere and asked the ill-looking laddie to pair up with him which takes a small bit of courage at her part and she had his respects now. The boy couldn't refuse the offer for this could be his only chance now. So with quick nod, he whispered "Thank you."

"Hey, aren't you the last guy who came through that door? What? Why? You look kinda lonely back there, ya know. I couldn't let up! Hey! Wanna be my partner? I'll be fun, trust me! I'll go as patient first!" A random brown pony tailed girl asked him to be her partner. She was quite a motor mouth for his observations. Her simultaneous barrage of questions and statements were coming from rapid speed of talking, even after she ends her statement. She still has got a lot of things to say. The boy could hardly keep up with her chatterbox of a mouth, so in returning replies he replied with nods, little grunts and small talk. They were the last ones to finish the diagnosis activity. All because of the boy's condition and sluggish movement. He first diagnosed the girl first, using the same exact technique specifically instructed and taught by the teacher. The way he used the technique was almost little to no effort made, despite the slow speed he performed. Just like that, he made a quick diagnosis.

"I've made a quick diagnosis like the teacher told us... So far, i think i found out that you have an unhealthy diet. This could bring potential sickness into your... Body. There's nothing wrong with you right now but if your diet is left unchecked, you umm, will experience some changes in your body. Yeah, at anytime you could develop some kind of diabetic sickness or you might umm... Become bigger... Because... You know... Which is bad. You don't have to exercise just to get in shape. Just maintain your healthy diet, drink lots of umm... Water and avoid food that's bad for you. That's it, i guess. Caffeine can alter your sleep schedule which is also crucial to your diet, plus they are diuretic. Don't worry , umm... you can still eat some junk food. But only to like, to a minimal level. Also i found out that you are allergic to peanuts." The boy's gentle soft voice calmly spoke to the girl's ear. For a guy who's quiet, he sure does speak a lot when needed to. The girl was glad that he managed to do it in one go. Swapping their roles, he was now the patient which worried him for they are about to be in a experience of a lifetime. Same technique like usual. The girl did the same thing to him but faster.

"Okay, let's see... Umm... Hmmm...? W-Wha!? Umm! Am i seeing this correctly!? I- don't understand... How? Umm... Hey bud..." The girl was in confusion, not knowing what to do in this very complicated situation she is in. Her patient, the boy. Was diagnosed with many different symptoms and sicknesses. Not knowing where to start, she can even tell which one real and which one is just messing with her. The boy's body was constantly changing temperature, head pain and slow breathing. The boy can see her the girl's panicked reaction but he stayed calm and covored the rest for her.

"Slight headache, prone to high fever, Odd blood circulation, A weak heart and a official amputee, correct?' The boy recited each one softly in his voice. It amazed the girl how he managed self diagnose himself despite his body messing him up every now and then. He could hear her mumbling comments on how genuinely impressed she was but he paid no attention.

WIP
(Not available for interaction, Sorry :( )​

Interaction: Siren77 Siren77 simj26 simj26

Mentioned: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Lucem Lucem Cosmos Cosmos _Line 213 _Line 213

When the silver haired boy slammed his hands down on desk, it made Theia jump. The sounds was loud, sudden, and reminded her of a he'll she didn't want anything to do with anymore. Slamming sounds like that meant she was in danger, but like normal, she couldn't move. She was frozen, her heart rate accelerating, but she felt her habd move for her phone wirbout realizing it. She juct couldn't let this guy go on and keep yelling at people he doesn't even know yet, she looked down at her phone and began to type.

"You do realize that with the way you're acting, you're part of the problem you started yelling about, right?" An automated female voice entered the fray, hopefully gaining Lyn's attention. "Being loud doesn't solve anything, it's makes the situation worse. It's better to handle things like the boy who handed out cookies." She didn't know his name, and while she assumed it was Roy, she didn't want to guess and be wrong. "And why do you keep calling yourself insignificant? He didn't say anything about thinking you're lower than him. You're just being a bit rude is all, there's no need for it. It's not a great way to make a good impression on the people you're going to have to rely on. Though," she glanced to the wall, then back to her phone, "Well, you seem rather strong, but still, you can't do everything yourself."

She waited a moment, showing what she typed out to Kaizo so he wasn't left out, before she deleted what was on the screen and stood up. "It's just the first day, nobody is use to their classes yet, so there are going to be some bumps, some trial and error before everyone gets accustomed to what's going on." She paused again, looking back up to Lyn. Her hands were shaking a bit, but her face looked calm, and slightly determined. She hardly ever stood up for herself, let alone other people Yuki being the one exception because of the 'Mom friend override'. Anyway, she looked back down at her phone. "So don't go calling everyone unteachable because of a bad first day, it's not fair. We came in an witnessed what could have escalated into something much worse if Miss Taoshen hadn't done something about it, despite the fact you don't agree with her methods. Why don't you just take a deep breath, and try to calm down before you're met with the same treatment?"

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:3px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script] [div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently[/div][div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]Npc_sd_3030049000_01.png[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble FireMaiden FireMaiden Cosmos Cosmos Lucem Lucem
Mentioned: People
Located: Striker Classroom

[/div]
'Seika'

She was sure the three were about to start a conversation when another classmate came up to them. This made her slightly uncomfortable, she was never the one for socializing. She was very glad to see he was only there to hand out animal shaped cookies. She had to smile a bit at this, the fact the boy had this on him even within a class period. "Thank you, my newest ally for the confectionery treat." She had bowed lightly before he had walked off. She examined the treat with a raised eyebrow, desserts were not particularly smiled upon with her diet. She looked up to see the smaller girl enjoying her cookie as a peasant would enjoy water. Seika had kindly offered her cookie. "Here, a token of loyalty."

After handing off her treat the girl began to talk about swords. "I do take a liking towards sword like weaponry. Even though the size usually isn't relative to my opinion of it." It seemed like only a few seconds into the conversation someone had to cause a ruckus again. She had looked over, seeing that same aggressive healer belittling the deaf and mute. Her hands clenched together into a tight fist. She then looked back over to her allies. "Excuse me, ladies. It has been a pleasure conversing with you." She bowed deeply before quickly walking off.

Her armor clanked loudly as she made her way towards the healer. Somehow she had made these sound waves that she seemingly had no control over sound menacing. Before even stopping to speak with him, she had made sure to bow to Miss Taoshen. She had to show before-hand that she meant to ill intent to causing disruption in her classroom, hopefully she took it as a sign of respect. "My apologies Miss." She said before turning towards this ill-hearted healer.

She had given the mute girl a simple pat on the shoulder, and a small nod. "Excuse me, I believe you seem strong; as anyone else who was accepted in these courses but your behavior is something unacceptable. You should not wish ill towards your classmates and most possibly your allies. If you wish to prove your power, which is an acceptable and honorable goal within life; prove it against people you are not sure you can defeat. Show honor towards your family in ways they would never believe. Do not pick on those who have no ill-intent towards you. Spreading hatred will not grant you the power you desire. I can assure you, only through respect and hard work will you learn." She sighed deeply before continuing. "If you wish to learn, then respect all forms of teaching. Not that it may be the best; but it's how they learned and some students may learn that way too. But--Don't you ever disrespect your mentors who are trying their best to see you grow." She had paused for another moment.

"You don't have to agree, but if you think about what I just told you it will be enough. Hopefully we will be allies on the battlefield, as I admire your power." That's all she said before beginning to walk off again, not before bowing to Miss Taoshen a second time before returning to her seat.​

[/div] Code by @AgWordSmith

Kaizo
Striker
mentions: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
interactions: SoftSmile SoftSmile FireMaiden FireMaiden simj26 simj26
So it’s a male then? I guess I won’t have any moral issue with driving them through a wall
“Spot on!” He signed before getting a nervous smile on his face. “I accidentally dropped a weight on my foot last night when I was lifting. My hands got a little too slick and I didn’t think to wipe them down. So I payed the price for it.” Once Theia began the process of healing up his foot, Kaizo felt a warm tingling sensation move through his lower appendage and before he knew it the pain had ceased and he could move it normally without fail. “Excellent work! I dare say you’ve done a perfect job! When we get put into our teams I’m definitely hoping to have you along with me.”

And then, everything went to complete shit. Sure enough Kaizo saw the silver haired mystery of a person walking towards him and Theia to which the Russian simply looked at with a raised eyebrow and a slight frown. Another...pitiful, display if it’s “strength” was shown by slamming its hands over Kaizo’s desk and shoving it aside before spouting off again. All Kaizo did however was sit there and smirk, not giving a single shit what the apparent ‘he’ said. It remained this way while Theia began typing on her phone and putting on her two bits, to which he fave her credit for taking a much calmer approach to the bastard than he would. Although once she was done, he reached over and grabbed the desk that had been moved out of the way and slammed it straight into the false mans hip and drove it until it was perfectly centered in front of his chair. Then he stood up.

“This doesn’t concern you.” Kaizo said to the armor clad woman. “While I appreciate what you have said it’s best not to trouble yourself with the likes of this insignificant brat.” The Russian then turned and walked right up in front of the one called Llewelyn, until he was almost nose to nose with him. Eye contact would to unwavered. “I do not cower behind my desk, friend and I sure as hell don’t cower to likes of you. I find it humerous that you already know yourself to be less than not just the strikers but every other damn person in this facility. Wether it was in an ironic way or not, I don’t care. As in truth considering you’re someone who holds people who suffer with ailments beyond their control as less than the likes of yourself, you truly are less than human and no better than the scum of the earth. And I suppose your family is no better. You are correct in saying that I have no idea who the hell your family is, and I honestly I could not care less. If they’ve brought up such a ignorant, snide, and confused brat then I’d say they belong among the filth with you. A claim of this class being unteachable is laughable when it comes from a stubborn and repulsive prices of work. The only reason you think the one named Roy to be good among us is because he’s the only one to have approached you, praise you, and suck on your lack of a dick and stroking your ego. You are a strange and somewhat humerous person Miss Llewelyn. Scream, Fret, Insult, Whine, there will be a day when you meet your comeuppance and I pray to god I get that pleasure. Now kindly piss off.” Kaizo made no move to leave, and continued staring on until Llewelyn made the decision to back down or start a confrontation, which the Russian would be more than happy to carry out.

Koala

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:3px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script] [div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently[/div][div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]Npc_sd_3030049000_01.png[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Siren77 Siren77
Mentioned: People
Located: Striker Classroom

[/div]
'Seika'

She had stopped mid-walk, she didn't mind the opinion that it was none of her concern. Though, this boy still had the audacity to put down one of his classmates. He continued on and on, insulting him; and then his family. Something that is meant to be untouched even when emotion takes over. Family is something you do not insult without serious consequences. She had turned on her heel, walking straight up to that ignorant boy.

"Like it or not, he is your classmate--Not your superior nor your inferior. I know emotions may take over your judgment; but you must take pride in your own stature and power. Do you understand? Putting others down will not get you anywhere. You will have to beat me within an inch of my life before you insult anyone's lineage again without serious consequence. Personalities, judgments, and opinions will clash, and you must understand I mean the best for all of my allies. You must also take up this role if you wish to proceed with success. If you do not wish to speak to him or me anymore, I understand. You may go about your business until an assignment is brought up where you talk to those you dislike. But he will exist, like it or not. Though, it's much easier if you don't let his existence plunge you further into defeat. I hope you understand." She spoke genuinely, attempting to make a compromise between the two.​

[/div] Code by @AgWordSmith

[IMG='width:236px;']https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Flegendofheroes%2Fimages%2F7%2F72%2FAsh_Carbide_CS3.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20170413064713&hash=86bc66c6b52dd23307a56b4649a526ee[/IMG]Anton Thomassen
Mentioned: Alias Alias @YeetBooi @Franklin RIchards Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

Anton just gave the creepy boy a look that said "Excuse me, but dafaq did you just say to me?"

"Uh...ever thought about going out and, I don't know, making friends?" Anton "You know, I'm pretty sure Yuri, Yaoi, or whatever the hell you call the floating eyeball...thing...I'm pretty sure out of all of us, that thing probably be the least likely to take those dolls of yours, cause you know, people can be real shitty..." Anton said this with more of a shrug. "... shitter then say, a floating, talking eyeball."

God, why was he talking with this kid? He was getting creepier by the secound. Okay, granted, Anton was kinda bored out of his mind right now, but still. Anton glanced around the room to his other compatriots, who seemed in deep concentration, then his eyes landed on Ms.Black Knight, which caused Anton to quickly turn his head back to Theodore.

'Kid might be creepy, but at least he isn't taking himself as seriously as... that...' Just as Anton turned his head, Theodore's puppets began moving. '...and I spoke too soon.'

"See, Papa wants to be your friend...It must mean you're a good person. My name is Theodore. Will you be my friend too?"

Anton's face said it all: What?

"Uuuh, surrre?" Anton spoke, there was clear hesitation in is tone, as he reached out of his pocket and cautiously took the hand. "Anton...Anton Thomassen...I'm from the Netherlands...if you couldn't tell..." As soon as Anton finished speaking, he quickly pulled back his hand and jammed it back into his pockets.

"So...what how come you are..." Anton began, looking back down on Theordore with a raised eyebrow. "...a...interceptor?"

Theodore Montblanc

Theodore smiled while staring at Anton as he shook Papa's hand. He put his hand down as Anton quickly shoved his own hand back in his pocket, realizing that he won't be shaking his hand. He didn't mind though. A friend of Papa is a friend of his.

"The ball said so", he answered Anton's question as he recalled how the flux orb assigned him in an interceptor class. Personally, he would've preferred to be a healer so that he and his puppets won't be at the front lines all the time. "We didn't have a choice. But at least they're here", he looked up and smiled at Papa. It gave him a pat on his back and walked back beside Mama. It lowered it's head and returned to standby mode.

"What about you?", his eyes trained on Anton once more. "The ball told you to be here too, didn't it?"

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back