• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flux - Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Fluxbauble

Flux. A powerful, mystical energy that flows throughout all living beings. Flux has been called many things in the past. Mana, Chi, Nen, Quintessence. People who possessed incredible abilities were said to manipulate and harness these mystical forces through years of training and study. A man who stands before a pile of broken spears after being stabbed by them. A wizard who entangles their foes in vines as if they were an extension of his being. An archer who manages to hit a target far beyond that of normal human's perception. These all have one thing in common. In all these stories Flux was present. The monk fortified his body, the wizard created vines to trap his foes, the archer enhanced their vision. All of these things were done with Flux.

Through countless years of study and experimentation we've been able to harness the Flux within our bodies. Though the method to do so may seem mundane by our modern standards, it is by no means necessary in order to ensure Flux is used safely by those with the skills to do so. That is why we've established specialized training facilities, Dojos and Academies, designed to foster the growth of such individuals. Of course one asks how do we regulate such talented individuals. We make them compete. Those who attend academies and dojos scattered throughout the world are organized to participate in a global sports phenomenon known as Flux Wars.

Flux Wars is the event that the world government created in order to ensure those who possessed the skill to use Flux would only use it in sanctioned matches or in dire situations. Flux Wars pits rival academies and dojos in one of two events: King Slayer and Flux Ball. In King Slayer the objective is to incapacitate the individual dubbed the King. The Kings of each team are decided before the match so everyone knows who to target. Be the last team to have their King standing and you win. Flux Ball is a new sport which has the teams carry a ball to the goal to score points. The team with the most points at the end of two 30 minute halves is the winner.

This is Gaea Academy. Here at the academy are goal is the same as any of the other academies: To educate the students about Flux and to train them to use Flux to participate in the Flux Wars. All students go through a rather simple entrance exam. They appear in front of an examiner and place their hands on a device known as a Flux Orb. If they possess the potential to manipulate Flux then the Flux Orb will change shape based on the person's inherent aptitude. This aptitude is what determines which of the five Classes they fall under.

You have already taken the entrance exam and have been sorted into your class. Now you are taking your first steps into the academy. It is here at Gaea Academy where you will live, study, and train in the ways of the Flux. You will have many instructors which you will meet in time. For now you make your way to the field where all the new students are assembling. Upon your arrival you see a well dressed man who appears to be in early to mid 30's talking with an equally well dressed woman who is smoking. They are standing atop a stage with a podium at the front. There are other's standing on the stage with them. Students stand around in front of the stage waiting patiently for the assembly to start.

The well suited gentleman steps up to the podium and begins to speak. "Hello new students. Welcome to Gaea Academy one of the best Flux training facilities in the world. My name is Lucian Vance. I'm a Professor as well as the Dean of the academy. Before you all panic I rarely get to teach a class. My duties as Dean keep me rather busy you see. That is why I have the distinct pleasure of introducing you to my wonderful team and fellow professors. They are professionals of the Flux Wars and are experts in their respective class. So be sure to pay close attention during your Class specific training. First up allow me to introduce Miss Sae Ingram." (Please read the Sae Ingram tab before continuing)

The Dean stepped up to the podium once more. "Thank you Prof. Ingram. Now onto the next Professor. Please welcome Mr. Arthur Ardent." The Dean motioned over to a man in a lab coat and green shirt. (Please read the Arther Ardent tab before continuing)

"Next up please welcome Miss Meiling Taoshen." (Please read the Meiling Taoshen tab before continuing)

Lucien stepped back up to the podium and readjusted his tie. "Ahem, thank you Prof. Taoshen. Now all of you please welcome Miss Kisala Rumin." (Please read the Kisala Rumin tab before coninuting)

"Thank you Prof. Rumin for not demonstrating your Launcher like last year. Now moving on to our two esteemed medical professionals. Please give a warm welcome to Dr. Junpei Ryoma and Dr. Richard Cline." (Please read Doctors Tab before continuing)

"Wonderfully said gentlemen. Now for the last member of my team I want to introduce you to head of security here at Gaea Academy. Miss Julia Zarva." (Please read Julia Zarvah before continuing)

Lucien steps up to the podium once more. "With Miss Zarva's statement that concludes this morning's assembly. Students please take the rest of today to settle into your individual rooms and get acquainted with the academy grounds. Your rooms are equipped with basic amenities. The dorms are split among boys and girls. Your first class begins at 7 AM. I suggest you do not be late. Have a wonderful day everyone." Lucien closed out the assembly and the faculty began to make their back into the school with the students.

Upon entering your room you find a bed, a desk with a holo computer installed, a closet for clothes, and a small compartment in the wall where a floating object rests. As you pass by the object it powers up and blinks are you.
"Hnnng... Nice nap. Hello master. Welcome to your room. I'm Yuru and I'll be helping you from here on out! I'll be making sure you stay on task with your schedule as well as keep you up to date on any happenings within the academy. Just call upon me whenever you wish and I'll do the best I can to help you."

KRGh-Yurusen_Eyecon.png
2ae49416b0ec9c9124e7c0c0623e3478--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg

• sae_by_rosuuri_dbttabc-pre.jpgThe smoking woman he was speaking with earlier stepped up to the podium. "Good morning students. I'm Prof. Ingram and I'm a Weaver. I'm sure you're all raring to get to training but first we need to establish some ground rules. First and foremost is that you may only use Flux in the following situations: During the Flux Wars, under supervision within the academy, and in a dire situation where your life may be at risk. Failure to comply to this simple rule will result in a warning for first time offenders. Repeat offenders will be suspended from participating in the Flux Wars. Further offense will get you expelled from the academy and the authorities will come to arrest you. If that is understood then we as well as the disciplinary committee will get along swimmingly." She spoke with a sort of clarity and matter of fact in her tone of voice as if she wasn't going to hear any objections.

"I will be personally overseeing the training of the Weavers. As Weavers our job in the team is to prevent the enemy from moving the way they want or to outright prevent them from moving at all. As such our focus is more on support rather than attacking or defending. Weaver's must be aware of their surroundings at all times before they strike and choose their targets carefully. Also once you've manifested your Flux you won't be able to change targets easily since you have to focus on restraining the mark. This means that it will be hard for us to defend ourselves. We have to put our trust in our teammates to protect us ensuring that we're able to perform our duty. I'll go over more in class but keep that in mind as you study here." With that she stepped down from the podium and returned to her spot within the line of faculty.

160eefd39abc265e403ef961b58700ecdb9af573r1-1199-1175v2_00.jpgTheia Kidman
Interaction: Open

Mentioned: N/A

Theia didn't pay much attention during the opening assembly. She had already been on the school grounds, and had mostly settled into her dorm room, which was made easy from stopping by early to pick up a gift from the school, before leaving quickly to join the assembly. She had also met a few of the professors already, and like everyone in the crowd listening to them introduce themselves and give a little speech, she had already taken the entrance exam. So, in turn, the only people she really paid attention to were Dr.Junpei and Dr.Cline. Theia didn't see the need in really listening to everyone else. Sure, it was important, so she kept the important things in mind, but her eyes were on her phone. It was a little weird, she had never had one before. At least, one of her own, and this was provided by the school since a majority of the people here didn't know ASL. And that's okay, Theia didn't expect much, but at least they were giving her a way to easily communicate with people. Though she would have to figure something out for battle. Maybe she could teach her team some basic signs? Theia's brow furrowed, but her full attention finally turned to the Dean onstage.

She was thankful when the assembly ended, and just like many in the mass of students, she went to her dorm. Again, it was weird. Her room was empty, he didn't have to share with anyone. But it was a little unnerving, she hasn't gotten a good night's sleep lately because she isn't use to the emptiness that comes with her own room. Walking in, she opened the closet, happy to see the few clothes she own inside, as well as the jacket the police gave her because she didn't have one. She smiled a little at the thought, before heading over to the desk. Before she jumped when the little robot addressed her. After it was done talking, she raised her phone to reply, bit it stopped her. "There's no need for that master! The school made sure to reprogram me to understand sign language, so you only have to use your phone if you really want to." Theia smuked, giving her little robot companion a thumbs up, before quickly signing, "Do you really understand?"

"Yep! I really do! If you need me, you can use your phone to activate me, or move infront of my stand. Is there anything I can help you with now?" Theia shook her head, "The just call when you need me." Yuru returned to it's dock, going into what Theia assumed was standby mode, and her attentions turned to the holo computer. This was something she didn't have any real experience with, so she sat down at her desk, and began to mess around with it. Hopefully not doing anything to mess it up.

Haggle Sim
[IMG='width:385px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/e3/6a/77e36a8c3a1c97f91cfac2f33f599f93.jpg[/IMG]

From the assembly a blonde boy seems to be listening to the speakers at first. However something bothered him as he stares at the Professor for the archer class. Even after being sent to his assign dorm he something is still bothering him. Some students going to their dorms may see this boy passing by with a confused look on their faces. To them there's a kid roaming around the academy and he seems to young for this place.

Little did they know this isn't the case and any interactions with this boy is ignored. Nearing his assign room the blonde kid entered, locking his door and then was greeted by Yuru the assign robotic assistant. The blonde child look at Yuru after their introduction," Nice to meet you Yuru, actually there's one thing I need you to do. Keep me on track with my schedule and remind me 15 miniutes ahead of time for whatever is on the schedule." Haggle approches his bed while ordering Yuru and further explaining,"Right now I'm in a state of questioning all of life and what makes it exist. In other words I'm going to lay on my bed and think before heading class."

Thus the kids lay down on their bed thinking of the troubling thought in his head. What could it be that bother him so to think over this current ordeal? ("What is those Professor's sizes? I shouldn't be thinking about right now. But this is compelling me to think about it.") With sigh and a hum the blonde kid who is distracted by his thoughts is named "Haggle Sim" a student of Gaea Academy and has a role of Archer. Don't be fooled by his appearance for he is still a young adolescent with a mind that is more mature then he may let on.

For the moment Haggle is in his room and on his bed. Waiting for his robotic assistant to remind him of his next class while thinking hard about the subject he has in mind.

9AC24673-1C1B-427C-9BEA-87DCF5C19A1D.jpegEdward didn’t care for the assembly, for him, it was just a waste of precious energy and time. He ended up trying to spend as much time doing nothing as possible. No thinking, no listening, nothing at all except conserving what fickle energy he had. He even took the time to resist the urge to categorize the teachers and staff members in his bothersome scale. But as the assembly finished up and everybody went up to find their dorms and relax, Edward just kind of collapsed on the field. At least, that was before he realized he was laying on the bare ground and decided to manifest some accommodations. Such as a sheet, blanket and pillow to set up a makeshift bed. It’s too much walking and it’s such an energy waste to go and find my dorm, I’ll just sleep here. He threw the sheet onto the ground, making sure it was as completely flat as possible, he put the pillow down and then lied down. Edward took a deep breath out before pulling the blanket up to neck and closing his eyes.

Ah, sweet energy recharging, it really is such a great feeling. Edward laid in pleasure as he felt himself slowly regain the energy to get moving. I really don’t wanna get up though.

Edward laid in pleasure as he felt himself slowly regain the energy to continue laying down. But as he lied there in euphoria, he started thinking, there wasn’t much to think about but he did wonder about who is teachers were gonna be. Weird, I thought I met them but I can’t remember anything relating to any teachers. He pondered on it for a few more minutes before giving up and changing his topic. I wonder if everybody’s got to their dorms. Do I have a dorm? Maybe I do, but I can’t think too much about anything right now, that’s weird. Edward just laid there, thinking, he didn’t want to move and he definitely did not want to be disturbed even though he’s in the middle of the field. Well they aren’t gonna disturb me, I figure since it’s first day, they’d just let us go get aquatinted with the surroundings and rooms. Edward didn’t know whether or not this was true, but it was a good idea and maybe if he was quicker, he could’ve patented it.

Currently, Edward is where the school assembly was held, laying down in the field with a sheet, blanket, and pillow as his resting place. All he’s thinking about is what kind of patent name he should give it. First Day Off™? Nah, that sounds stupid. How about First Day Acquaintance™? Nope, sounds like your being forced to make friends. Okay, what about First Day Map Charting™? That’s even worse! Bah! I give up!

Kaizo Hashima had arrived quite late on that first day, and only managed to
tune in on the assembly when he was close enough to see the professors’ lips. For the most part he was attentive and took in all the information he could, although the instructors of the other classes easily made him bored as he had nothing to learn from them. However Ms. Meiling Toashen peeked his interest and got him rather excited about being a striker. The thought of being the first person to take the initiative in the brawls sounded like pure bliss to him, not to mentions wailing on the poor saps and pissing them off. It all sounded awesome and he couldn’t wait to start the following morning. He could tell that he had a lot to learn about his Flux energy, and Kaizo wanted nothing more to become stronger and to compete in the sports.

After the assembly was all said and done, Kaizo wasted no time in heading to the dorm room provided for him as he wasn’t all to keen in trying to talk with people. So wordlessly he headed into the dormitory building, and no one tried to talk to or stop him. That or he couldn’t hear them. Being deaf had its benifits, but also it’s fair share of problems. Kaizo didn’t care though, he preferred to focus on the positives instead of feeling sorry for himself. He stuck with a headstrong attitude and wouldn’t let any setback, minor or major, slow him down from his goals.

Moving on, Kaizo finally arrived at his room and shut the door before getting a grasp of his surroundings. It was a basic layout, having everything he’d need for these private quarters. Upon looking through the dresser and the closet he found that his few possessions were tucked away neatly, as well as some new clothes for him seeing as how scarce his wardrobe was. ‘Well that’s nice enough of them, even though I might not end up wearing half the shit in here.’ He thought to himself. Suddenly, he felt a light tap against the back of his head prompting him to whirl around and lash out only for his hands to fall on thin air.

There, floating before his very eyes was a little droid no bigger than his fist. The bot gestured over to the desk with a holo computer on it. A little black circle rested on the desk, and the screen on the computer displayed a small set of instructions. Apparently he was to place the circle on his temple and hold it for five seconds. Warning! You may feel a slight shock! That didn’t sound good, and Kaizo looked over to the droid and gave it a look that read ‘Really?’ The bot shook up and down to mimick nodding. Shrugging his shoulders, Kaizo picked up the circle and placed it on his temple. Sure enough, not only did he feel a shock but a burning feeling in the skin underneath. It was fusing to him.

“Son of a bitch!.” “Watch your language” “Wha?”Kaizo turned to where the voice had come from only to realize it became from the droid. The disk, it had made it so his little friend here was able to speak to him. “Forgive me, I just haven’t heard anyone talk before. So this is a first for me.” “Don’t worry about it, I expected you to be a little surprised. I’m Yuru.” The little bot then proceeded to give itself an introduction as his personal assistant for the school year. Kaizo grinned at the bot, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, I assume you know my name is Kaizo. It’s a pleasure to have you with me.” The bot gave an adorable little beep before floating over and resting on the desk once again. Kaizo couldn’t help but chuckle before walking over and sitting on the edge of his bed. For the first time in his life, he didn’t know what to do with his time. “I need to find a gym.” He grunted before rocking back and laying down on the bed.

Np1h8pA.png
5Z7zh3c.png

Gaea Academy was beyond what she imagined it would be when her parents and extended family told her stories of the place. It was grander, larger and more packed with eager young students than she could have ever dreamed of. It was amazing honestly. All the excitement of the others was getting to her and making her giddy as well.
She listened well as each professor spoke, making sure to at least remember their faces if she couldn't remember their names. The striker teacher seemed.. less than favorable but nothing Aurelie didn't think she could deal with. Meiling would be tough which meant she'd learn a lot and that was a good thing. With the assembly at it's end the students were instructed to go find their own dorms and have the rest of the day off. As she turned around she saw some kid laying out in the middle of the ground while everyone else dispersed and headed to the dorms.

"Weird..." She muttered under her breath, sparing him a single glance before moving on as well. There would be no lack of strange people at this school.
The dormitories were easy enough to find, separated by male and female. Aurelie quickly found her own room, grateful for the fact that it was a single. She'd never had to share rooms before and certainly wasn't about to start now. As began to put her clothes away in the closet she heard the distinct sound of technology powering up before a voice spoke to her. She was no stranger to different sorts of tech so it's presence and awareness didn't creep her out. The appearance was pretty freaky though. A floating eyeball was not her ideal assistant but hey it was free so it would do. She assumed the school provided it expecting that most students wouldn't have their own. Coming from a rich family she had access to her own personal tech but her parents had encouraged her not to bring it, saying she'd enjoy the experience more if she allowed herself to 'be like everyone else'. Aurelie could care less about being like the other students but had reluctantly agreed. But there were other things her family's money could afford that she wouldn't give up- they just wouldn't know about it. She turned to Yuru and nodded in acknowledgement before going back to her current task. "Uh- hi Yuru. Just keep me up to date on my schedule and any announcements."
"Excellent master. Anything else I can assist you with?"
"That'll be all."
With that settled and her room mostly organized Aurelie flopped down onto her bed, humming in boredom. Maybe she should explore the grounds a bit? Figuring she had nothing better to do with her free time Aurelie headed out of her room with exploration in mind. She wandered around outside the dorms and ended up back in the area where the assembly had been held. The guy who'd been laying there earlier now had a pillow and blanket with him. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help laughing. He was committed at least.

Sylvila Liddell
Dorm Room
Interacting with: Remembrance Remembrance

Sylvila practically kicked in the door to her dorm room the moment the keycard lock had given her an affirmative beep. She was annoyed, and that stupid welcoming ceremony had done her in. No using Flux outside of classes? What a laugh; she could practically feel her fingers itching for some usage, and whatever stupid practice rooms they had here simply weren't going to cut it. No, she needed some real action, something that was truly heart-stirring--for both the heart in her chest and the hearts up her sleeves, ideally.

Oh, and that striker teacher; she was the worst of all. Weak? Hardly. But room to grow? That was exciting in a way. An insult along a promise. A promising insult?

With a light growl, she threw the folder full of orientation papers at her bed, not seeming to care about the nice surprise that came in the form of all her things being moved in already, or the droning voice of a, well, a drone, that suddenly began to grate against her ears.

"SIIIIIIIILENCE, EYEBAAAAAALL!" she shouted, spinning as she pointed an extended finger at the culprit, "I'm in a state, a stew! And if you know what's good for you, you'll keep quiet until FURTHER NOTICE!" Hopefully the walls weren't thin.

A huff. A clearing of the throat. A precision readjustment of her large, circular glasses. "That will be all, my hummmble servant. Be lucky you're oddly cat-themed in a way that makes little sense. Otherwise, I'd not have offered recompense." And, with her full-180 complete, she pulled a second one, this time physically, as she immediately paced back to the door and slammed it on her way out.

Skritch. Skritch. Skritch. Her fingers scraped dangerously against each other as her hands remained clasped behind her back, reaching up every so often to obsessively shift her glasses before returning to their former position. Long blonde hair bounced with her quick, rhythmic steps, the downward turn of her lips displaying enough malcontent for multiple people as she walked without any true attentiveness.

Skritch skritch.

Skritch.

Stop. Something had registered as being in front of her. Some sleeping kid? She sneered, eyes narrowing and face twisting as she took full note of his comfort. Shameless! Sleeping in the middle of where people are supposed to walk?

Sylvila pulled her leg back, preparing to sling it straight into the student's stodgy gut, then paused. This place had a cafeteria, right? Maybe it was high quality. Maybe it had tarts.

Maybe this loser had a wallet.

The blonde's eyes relaxed slightly as she eased her leg forward, her earlier attack becoming no more than a light tap, followed by a slightly harder one, testing the depths of the boy's slumber. If all proved well, she'd slowly move to try and turn him over to assess his pockets.

Still with her foot, though. He didn't deserve a direct touch.

Last edited:
726472D1-3D20-474E-8C83-6B2A10B73399.jpegEdward tried thinking of more names for his patent, although most were pretty terrible and didn’t really stick like he though it would, it was a valiant effort on his part. Before he came up with his last patent name which probably would’ve been the least of the greatest he had thought up, he felt somebody hit him one or two times on the side of his body. Who and why is somebody hitting me? He opened his eyes to see a girl just standing there observing him, either that or she was rearing up another hit, Edward couldn’t tell too well. Before he spoke up, he noticed something, something that some men of his age never get to see, something far worse than napping because who has the time to take proper inspection of the glory above him.

“I’ll get out of your way, don’t worry.” Very Bothersome. Edward yawned before standing up with his blanket wrapped around him snug and his pillow just seemingly staying put on the back of his head. He yawned a few more times before moving a few steps away from the girl and falling straight onto his back in such a way that he landed almost perfect. Everything was how he was just a minute ago except he was a few feet away from his original position. What a waste of energy, having to get up. She did hit me though, I should try to get back at her for that.

Edward’s head turned to face the girl, his eyes were still weary and tired from being woken up but he could manage something of a squint. “By the way, your choice in clothing, specifically under there,” He motioned his head slightly downward. “is very distasteful. It’s quite shameful to be honest.” He turned his head back to it’s original position and closed his eyes. What if she attacks me or declares a duel or something like that? Edward thought about it for a second or two. I guess I’d just have to fight her... or run away but both use a lot of energy so I’m not entirely sure about either. I guess I’ll be finding out soon.

latest

Haggle Sim

The current thoughts that plagued Haggle finally was passed. For a few minutes there was nothing to do at all. However Haggle thought he might as well to a stroll before he his classes starts and see if there isn't anything that could entertain him. He got off his bed while Yuru hovered about," Yuru, send any notifications to my P.D.A. I'm going to explore this place, want to get familiar with it so I don't need to get lost." Haggle finished his command as Yuru replied attentively, " Very well master, everything you need has been uploaded to your P.D.A and have a safe trip!" The robot imitates a nodding motion by rotating up and down.

Haggle leaves the room into the hallways of the dorm. He then resolved himself to put his game face on as per usual routine of being the kid everyone should perceive. Putting up his innocent smile as wander the academy and taking mental notes of the layout of this academy. Though as Haggle continues his adventure he hears some commotion of sorts. It wasn't a fight or anything to extreme but it was something happening around the corner. Hag took a peak and sees two students ahead in the hallway from him. One seems to be a female student talking to a male student who had a pillow and blanket.

Wait was this guy sleeping on the ground? Haggle thought to himself while he watches what happens next. Something could happen and Haggle doesn't want to miss it.

Sylvila Liddell
Field
Interacting with: Remembrance Remembrance

Where many a more bashful girl would have gone red, Sylvila merely fumed with greater fury. The girl's eyes sharpened harshly. The idiocy! The gall! And on top of that, he woke up at the drop of a hat! Not only was he in the wrong place, he woke up with virtually no prompting at all! What sort of supposedly superior Flux-wielding student was incapable of something as basic as proper sleeping?

Arms extended in immobile anger at her sides, Sylvila paced straight up to the flopped-over fool, raising a well-tended, polished black shoe, and shoving it straight down toward his face. Hard.

"If the sight of a bloomer stains your sight, then it pays to readjust your eyes," she spat back, nose wrinkling, "a fool like you wouldn't last more than a second in a uniformed school with such a silly disinclination, though I suppose your aversion to the staples of structured education explains your utter lack of anything resembling a mind and a spine!" She bent down low, casting a shadow over the bundled boy as her eyes flared. "And speaking of paying, certain consequences reveal due expenses."

With that, she extended a hand, clearing her throat with sudden, undue calm. "In other words, if you value your comfort, then I want everything in your wallet."

Last edited:
Llewelyn ReichshundSae Ingram, Weaver
Arthur Ardent, Interceptor.
Meiling Taoshen, Striker
Kisala Rumin, Archer
Junpei Ryoma, Richard Cline, Healer
Julia Zarva, Head of Security

Out of those names, at least two of them sparked a fire of challenge in his heart, especially Julia Zarva. She carried herself with such refinement, that there was certainly something behind her that gave her such overwhelming confidence. Was it her convictions? Or was it her strength? As Llewelyn clambered up onto a chair to pitch his punching bag up, he wondered if he could be allowed to see which one of these two was the driving force behind her. Perhaps it was both. He hopped off the chair and returned it back to the desk, folded his arms over his chest, and beamed over his work. “ How does it look?” He turned to ask the floating contraption by his desk.

“Very well done, sir. Or should I call you--” The contraption looked confused at its own choice of words. With a single stride, Llewelyn was at its side and cupping it in his hands.

Just Lyn will do, you adorable automaton,” he said laughingly, then let it out of his grasp. It was indeed a fairly cute thing to have as a personal assistant. Grotesque, sure, but cutely grotesque. He wouldn't mind getting the same model for himself after graduating. “I trust you have my entire schedule, Yuru?

“That is an affirmative.”

Hm.” A sound of simple acknowledgement, no more no less. The automaton would be useful to keep time. More times than he can count, Llewelyn had forgotten about the time when he started training. The adrenaline rush he got always made the day pass faster than he wanted it to.

He made his way back to the punching bag, and tried a few punches on it, a pair of rapid jabs, a hook, and finished with a cross. It didn't seem to even threaten to fall off its mount. Its sturdiness tested, there was little else to do in the room. Perhaps he ought to lie down and enjoy the peace and quiet for a bit. It wouldn't hurt…would it? He gazed at his bed for a long while, then shook his head. No, inactivity is the root of laziness. He couldn't afford to be lazy. Not even for one second. He should take a walk around the school instead. It was better to get used to the place than to just laze around. “Yuru, is there a gym in the school?” What a silly question, of course there was.

“Yes, actually. Do you need instructions on how to get there?”

No, no, that’s alright. I’ll be on my way.” He waved cheerfully at the personal assistant bot, and left the room.

It didn't take him long to come back to where he started from: the assembly point from this morning. Just a few minutes ago, it was packed full of aspiring athletes, but now it was nearly devoid of life…well, except for a couple of faces he recognised, but had no names to place on. And one bundle of cloth on the ground. The blonde student was making a habit of poking the bundle with the tip of her toe, while a red-head stood at one side, observing with a semblance of mirth. How curious. He approached the blonde and the slumbering youth, then suddenly gave a sharp intake of air when the blonde girl brought her heel straight down on the slumbering boy’s face.

If he wasn't concerned before, he was now. He sprinted over, and crouched over the young man. That heel would have broken his nose, and that was the best bet he had. Fixing broken noses was a common thing back in boxing club. Always a few stray punches landed straight on the nose, and he was always usually there to fix those. This one couldn't be any worse. He clenched his fist, and gathered the Flux onto his fingertips, and, after a cursory examination of the boy’s face, he brought his open palm across his features, mending the wound entirely. He reached into his pocket and extracted an embroidered handkerchief and dabbed it across the boy’s face, wiping the blood off. Once done, he folded the handkerchief neatly and slipped it back into his pocket, and straightened up. He turned to face the blonde girl, arms at his hips, and an expression on his face that could only be described as like a mother looking at her misbehaving child.

Miss, I don’t know what your grudge is against this poor man, but you shouldn’t just stomp on his face like that! He could have been grievously injured! He could have even choked and died on his own blood! I urge you to not do that again, is that understood?

As Kaizo sat staring up at the ceiling, Yurur eventually came into view hovering right about his head and looking down at him. “Are you gonna do something or sit here and look bored all day?” “As much as I’d like to do something that requires me to go out and wind up socializing with someone. I’m not a fan of that.” “C’mon! The Professors want all students to spend today trying to make friends! Besides, there’ll be giiiiiiiirls.” “What if I’m gay?” “You aren’t, I’m programmed to know everything about you. Nice try.” “Alright if that’s the case then why are you trying to force an introvert to go outside and socialize?” “It’s for both of our sakes. If you don’t go out and make some friends the most you’re gonna have is a stupid floating robot that only you can hear. Well I can talk to others but that’s besides the point. Not to mention, if they look at your productivity and see that you’ve been doing nothing they’ll think it’s because I’m not doing my job right and they’ll have me be deactivated!” With a disgruntled sigh, Kaizo sat up in the bed causing Yuru to back off a bit. “Looks like I don’t have much of a choice then.”

“I heard you wondering about a gym, you wanna start there?” Kaizo had begun to strip off his street clothes and changed into a pair of grey shorts, a red muscle shirt, and a pair of black running shoes. “I’ll take that as a yes, am I coming with you?” “Yes, I need someone to talk to while I’m there. I don’t like lifting in silence. It’s boring.” “Sweet!” “Plus I need someone to count my reps for me.” “Damnit, I knew there’d be a catch!” “Language.” Kaizo said in mawking tone.

The pair then set off out of the dorm, and over to the physical training building. Kaizo wasn’t in the mood for cardio training today so he’d just get right to the weight lifting instead of his usual thirty minute run on a treadmill. Once inside, Kaizo headed for the section of the large gym that had all the weights and machines conveniently located together. “So what’ll it be? Arms, back, glutes?” “Chest.” “Right, just walk over to the bench machine and type in your desired weight.” Kaizo followed the little boys instructions and punched in 2-2-5. Sure enough the 45 lb bar began to be loaded up with a 55 and 35 pound plates on each side. “Start counting.” Kaizo said with a laugh as he layed back on the bench and hoisted the weight up in his hands. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5...”

Want to kill.
Edward lied in shock, his face wasn’t stomped on by some girl of which he saw her wonderful and glorious undergarments but it was still a terrible choice. Even though his face was brutally destroyed and his soon-to-be slumber ruined, he didn’t really care anymore, he just wanted to have an eternal slumber at this point. Before he spoke up to pose a situation, he decided to sense the flux around him and was able to figure out a few things. So, she’s a striker. He felt someone else walk closer to him. A healer and then.. Is that an archer? I think so...

As the healer healed Edward’s now misshapen face, he heard the blonde-haired girl ask for his wallet. After the healer fixed his face, he heard him scold the blonde-haired girl. Edward stood up with a yawn before he decided to start a proposal of something he had in mind. “If you really want my wallet, let’s play a game.” Edward pulled out his wallet and held it up. It doesn’t matter anyway, I don’t have any money nor do I have any kind of card or digital money, it’s all just gift cards to Trader Joe. “I can describe the game early if you’d like but I’m sure it won’t make much of a difference anyway.” Edward put the wallet back into his pocket before sitting down with his blanket wrapped tightly around him. Oddly enough, there wasn’t dirt nor scuff anywhere on the blanket or his pillow. He looked to his side at the healer who interrupted his almost eternal slumber. “Thanks for healing me but I didn’t really need it. I could’ve been knocked out, which is just awesome for me cause that’s like limitless energy I could reserve.” A little bothersome.

Edward’s eyes are heavy with the burden of being awake, he wants to fix it but the fastest way to do that was to either make her fail the game he has in mind or for her to win and claim the Trader Joe gift cards.
simj26 simj26 Fear Fates Fear Fates _Line 213 _Line 213

Sylvila Liddell
Field
Interacting with: Remembrance Remembrance simj26 simj26

A second sneer as another someone-or-other rushed in to defend the sleep-desiring student. Sylvila sucked her teeth; sure, she wasn't expecting the boy to bleed that easily, but this goody two-shoes telling her off? Unwarranted.

"Who're you, his mother?" she shot back, clicking her teeth, "what are you going to do next? Brush his teeth? Put him to bed? Whisper sweet lullabies into his soft little head?" She flicked her head back and forth, looking for other onlookers as her scowl deepened. Even if this interloper had never surfaced, her chance at an effortless dessert seemed to be rapidly retreating. "Why don't you be a good mom and wake him up to reality?" And now, were the earlier humiliation not enough, the barely-awake fellow had the nerve to propose some sort of game, as if she, Sylvila Liddell, were the one bothering him!

She wanted to tell him off, oh, did she ever. Yet, at the same time, the taste of tarts was all but on the tip of her tongue; there was no telling how many more she could gather with the added resources of whatever was tucked between those enticing leather folds. "Tell me of this game, you mouse," she hissed, her voice striking a contradictory cord of both searing aggression and cold cautiousness, "is it something droll? Like plucking the treat from your hand? You better have in mind something far more grand if you seek to catch any sort of interest! Anything less would be an insult at best, and I'm telling you now, I can only tolerate so many of those before teatime!"

Last edited:
Gil Face 1.png
Haggle Sim
Field
Interacting with: Remembrance Remembrance _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26

Haggle from the unseen corner of well in this case no one has yet to see him. He watches and observe how the two students interacted with each other. The female student with the blond hair and those rabbit ear looking things seems to be aggressive. She in way due to her appearance for this sake is like an angry rabbit that instead of biting you she uses a shoe to beat your face with. Hag shall mentally nickname her The Blond Hare or the Angry Rabbit because with those ears and how the situation is, you can say she's hopping mad.

On the other hand we got the male student that doesn't look like he has any good sleep and look like a sloth. A sloth that is being harassed by a blond rabbit and is she trying to mug the guy? Poor Sloth, he shall given the nickname Poor Sloth or Pitiful Sloth. Why is Haggle giving him that nickname? Well he is a sloth and doesn't look to thrill being bothered by the student. Oh look another student, a physically maintained male student came to tend the injury inflicted by the rabbit.

Seems to be caring for the well being of the Sloth, seems to be asking rabbit about something. Probably to end the conflict between the two, to Hag it seems like the fun was going to be over but the rabbit doesn't want to let up. That's great but I feel like someones probing around but I don't know whose doing that. It's either one of the three Hag sees or someone not within his perception. Oh and the male student who seems to be a healer at this point shall be named Nurse Beefcake. Could be Beefcake but there a healer thus their nickname.

How things are it's was going to get spicy, however Hag might as well to instigate something. It's better to do something than nothing at all and a great way to gauge those students personality for future ventures. And or the schemes to exploit their shortcomings for the very reason to be "That Guy". Thus while putting on the face of someone who's just exploring the school with no clue where to go (Originally this was the case), Hag approaches the group of three with a confused expression which seems to be a casual blank stare.

With a voice with a pitch to that of a kid, Hag ask the group of three," Excuse me do you know where's the cafeteria? I want to see how that looks before class starts." He pauses for a moment staring at the three," I'm afraid to ask about what's going on here." Hag awaits their response in order to plan his next move. Depending on their answers and their attitude.

Last edited:
e2ad1354744d72e616780d76ee0670fe.jpg

'Sarayuki Kubato, Striker, 17, But you can just call me Yuki! Nice ta' meet ya!~' Yuki thought out the introduction carefully in her head, yes, this is what she was going to say! This year she wouldn't freeze up or run away blushing, this year she was going to try really, really hard to make friends!~

Giving a firm nod and a small smile she nodded, fists clenched and raised slightly in front of her chest in due determination. Though as the first person began to arrive for the assembly she paused, face blank and smiling, 'C-Comeon j-just say it already!? I-It won't hurt to try it!' She desperately continued, closing her eyes tightly, "N-Name Yuki- Sara? 71…. So-Soccer….. meet!?" she stuttered out finally reopening her eyes, only to see the pair of girls chatting had already walked past, letting out a small and defeated sigh she kept a wavering smile, blushing awkwardly before fixing herself back up.

She tried a few more times, most along the lines of "Name good you yes friends?" each attempt a little better than the last before finally deciding she'd given it her all for today and surely someone would come up to her again later, and even if not she'd always have Theia to keep company, the two had known each other for quite a while now after all.

As the assembly began she listened rom the back with eager expression, a face beaming with innocence and anticipation bubbling out of her, it wasn't her first year here after all and she was going to drag Theia out with her to greet everyone no matter what, after all the other hadn't been in the dorms before, and she was sooooo excited that she'd have her best friend right there living near her, this year was going to be fantastic!

The derp and cheerful look on her face at the thoughts had taken over as she'd completely spaced out, clear to anyone who looked over, oddly however the girl didn't really stick out from the crowd despite her childish and interesting choice of clothing, the saddlebag over her shoulder carrying that of a teddy bear toy with it's head sticking out a little, patched up here and there obviously.

She couldn't see over the crowd but she didn't really mind, after all she already knew the dean and some of the staff, though the striker teacher caught her a bit off guard letting out an awkward giggle, face once again turning a light pink at the scary thought of being her pupil, though both the nurses being there was reassuring, and she always liked to hang out with Sae or Arthur, even if she wasn't in their class for evident flux reasons, once Lucien finished the speech she turned young staring over with field taking in a breath and letting it out loudly with a happy expression, this year she was going to be great, she assured herself that with a smirk.
__

Moving on afterwards she began to walk back towards the dorms humming, grabbing out her cell phone she giggled, she knew the staff had given one to Theia, and she'd already requested the number, pulling it out she happily smiled down as she typed a small greeting and telling her to come down and hang out with her today, the needed amount of emoji's given as usual, mostly cute animals with of course the exception of dogs.

Her white, long flowing hair gently bounced and swayed against her shoulders as she walked past a rather loud group fighting, barely noticing until she looked over with a blank stare and panicked, immediately letting out a small eep and hiding - badly - behind that of a nearby tree.

Fear Fates Fear Fates _Line 213 _Line 213 Remembrance Remembrance Siren77 Siren77 simj26 simj26 Yennie Yennie FireMaiden FireMaiden Fluxbauble Fluxbauble (just vaguely tagging everyone except fire maiden haha)

“6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... third set is complete now master.” With a loud clank, the bar was re racked and Kaizo sat up somewhat in a daze. After taking a few deep breaths he managed to collect himself and the fuzzy feeling in his brain temporarily faded. “Oi, Yuru. If you don’t mind I’d prefer it if you didn’t refer to me as master. Just Kaizo is fine.” The little bot let out a chirp before following the same ‘nodding’ motion it had done before. “I will store this as a personal preference, Kaizo.” The boy smiled at the bot before standing up and walking over to a separate bench with dumbbells next to it. “So, is there anything you’d prefer me to call you?” “I have no preference, I’m literally just programmed to respond whatever name you desire with some exceptions. This all just fall under a category of preference. Some students don’t care and keep their assistance bots as simply Yuru, and others come up with names.” Kaizo thought on it for a moment as he grabbed a set of 85lb dumbells and sat down on the bench. “I think I’d like to rename you to Haec, if that doesn’t fall under any of the exceptions you mentioned.” The bot bounced a bit in the air with a happy sounding beep. “No vulgar or vile meanings, and no negative connotations. From now on I can be referred to as Haec!” “Great! Well then Haec.” Kaizo paused as he rocked back onto the bench, and held the dumbells at the side of his body. “Better start counting again.The little bot simulated the sound of a sigh. “Dumbbell Press set one. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...”

Screaming like a banshee, puffing herself up so much so that even her tiny frame seemed to fill up the sprawling field, a rowdy, bespectacled blonde seemed to dominate the attentions of all those present. In her wake, even a dashing young prince was challenged, and her victims crushed swiftly underfoot.

Ah, wow. This school had its own pet demon.

While more a passerby than a spectator, even the willpower of a strong minded young lady such as Holly Holle wasn't enough to stop her from glancing in the direction of the youthful commotion going on. Those, it would seem, were going to be her classmates; Maybe even her teammates. A mad dog, a dashing prince, and a bed. While she couldn't help but feel like it was a trio more suited to some sort of niche Sunday-morning cartoon, it wasn't the worst lot of people she'd ever seen. With a bit of spit a polish, they could probably be made into upstanding members of society. Or popular children's television stars.

Either way, they hadn't made the worst first impressions in the world. They seemed, if nothing else, quite spirited, which was more than she could say for the scene's many onlookers. Standing around, watching, waiting, laughing, or to put it plainly, doing nothing. She wouldn't call it a frustrating sight, but if Holly were the kind of person to play video games, she might have called them 'NPCs'. But she'd always been fonder of movies, so she'd call them 'Extras' instead.

Maybe that was a bit rude or maybe it was a bit dismissive, but she didn't care. She'd seen enough of their type to know them when she saw them. They weren't exactly the lowest of the low, but even the lowest were higher than them. A weight at least had its uses, some piece of random scrap wood, however, did not. Or something along those lines, at least.

But, that aside, it wasn't like those three were the only salvageable causes present. A failed bid to act still counted for something, especially in this day and age, so even a cowering mouse was worth talking to if it had at least the will to try; So, as one such mouse tried her very best to hide herself away from the world at last, Holly approached her as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"You know-" Without so much as a name, or a bid for recognition, she began to speak at the girl, her eyes regarding her just as harshly as her words would. "-It's quite unbecoming to just play the bystander at times like this. If this concerns you so much as to have you hiding away like this, why don't you do something instead? Or would you rather just let that dashing prince save the day?"

Llewelyn Reichshund“Don’t be silly, friend. Unconscious and sleeping are two different states of the body. Were you to suffer from being knocked out unconscious, it would result in permanent brain damage.”He did not mention that he had even neglected to check if his faculties were still functioning. How can one be so callous with his own life? “In any case, you should rest within the safety of your own room, without much threat of being trodden on by the heels of--” he was interrupted by the blonde girl’s unbecoming tirade. Sighing in resignation that he would be embroiled in such a trivial argument, he turned to the young lady, an expression of annoyance upon his face.

If you could be so inclined, treating a bloody nose is not on the same level as coddling!” How rude of the young miss! How could she not know that such an act could potentially result in death? He repressed the need to call her an ignoramus. He must maintain the moral high ground, and act like a gentleman should. And now she switched her attention to the game that the young man had so easily presented without so much as a struggle. Why was HE so blasé about it? Dear gods, did he stumble into a mental institution instead of an academy? He hadn't spotted any orderlies roaming around, so he was inclined to believe to the contrary. Rubbing his temples in an attempt to help the oncoming migraine tide over, he opened his mouth to speak again, but was once more interrupted by a newcomer, a--

A child that came up to no higher than his chest. Taken aback by the appearance of the young one, Llewelyn was speechless for a second. Maybe he was one of the teachers’ child. Maybe they just couldn't afford to leave their child to a caretaker. Or something. While his mind searched for a logical explanation for the child to be here, all of which did not include the one where he was a student just like Llewelyn was, he crouched down, just so he was on the same level as the young one. “Hello there,” Llewelyn greeted him with a smile on his face. “My name is Llewelyn Reichshund. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I was just exploring the school as well, just as you are.” He turned slightly to glance at the pair of strange strangers, then turned back to the boy. “It’s best that you not ask anyway. ‘Tis a silly matter. Do you want to accompany me around the school instead? We can look for the cafeteria together.” And the gym as well, he did not add.

Fear Fates Fear Fates
Remembrance Remembrance
_Line 213 _Line 213

At a distance the girl looked like a small child, no older than twelve or so, fourteen at a stretch maybe, but once up close it was clear she was otherwise, her somewhat average stature still looking small amongst everyone else mainly due to the clothes if nothing else, at only 5'6" she was still what many consider short, albeit even if she was actually in the normal height range, that and generally peeking over someone or something else in a slight crouch added to the illusion. Her flowing white hair swayed with her startle as she looked around at the voice that had seemingly come from nowhere, being too focused on the fight to notice the person coming up next to herself.

Once there her face slowly faded into a light pink, clear on her lighter skin highlighted by the more storybook or fantasy type clothing, stumbling backwards a little and almost tripping she caught herself on the tree for balance, looking up she began to stutter, "A-a, well…. I-I guess you could say that, hehe?~…." she let out timidly with a nervous giggle hinting at the end, her hand instinctively going to her stomach once again as normal, gently grabbing at the cloth there, the motion causing her bag to be moved forwards and the teddy bear to be revealed, embarrassed a little but now more cheerful she perked up. "I-I'm Sarayuki! A-An this is Fu-chan!~" she introduced both, grabbing the bear from her satchel with a swift hand movement turning at the hip before looking back up and over, holding him forwards a little, her fear still evident but now warmed more in the longing of making a new friend.
__

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (An the rest of the troublemakers in the background, lool)

3D5515CD-4B28-48DE-B6E2-7B325C240FDA.jpegEdward watched as more and more people started flocked towards them, either watching or trying to start a dialog. Edward however focused little on them, he had his own worries, specifically the blonde-haired girl who was itching for his wallet. “The game is called ‘Guess’, and as you can tell from the name, it’s fairly simple. Edward picked himself up from the ground, his blanket and pillow in the same situation as they had always been; by his side. Time to show my boring manifestation, it’s quite ridiculous. He stomped the ground lightly, it was barely audible but anybody close to him could see it. As his foot reached the ground, his roots were planted and in front of him came out three red tendril-like vines. The vines were as tall as Edward and as wide as two of him standing back to back. With all of the preparations done, Edward reached into the blanket and to his pocket to grab the wallet the blonde-haired girl desired so much.

“All you have to do is guess which vine has the wallet.” Edward tossed the wallet to the center vine, that of which gladly opened its top and ate the wallet. “So, which one has the wallet?” The vines didn’t move even a little bit after the center vine ate the wallet so it was almost obvious which one had the wallet. She’ll probably choose the middle vine, although it sucks that this game is horribly rigged. It’s so horribly rigged that the wallet the vine has is just a manifested item meaning I can just demanifest should I wish it to. Yeah it takes a lot of energy to do this but I just need her to get off of my trail. Should the blonde-haired girl choose the center vine, the wallet would just disappear and turn back into flux. I really like this wallet.
_Line 213 _Line 213 (including everybody else)

Last edited:
DORqu_PVoAAC2Qq.png:large
Mentions: None, Open for Interaction

As of current, this particular student has only been fiddling with what the school has provided them for use. Gale's holo computer was in a default state of use, so she should probably personalize it when she has the chance, but other than that she doubts that the computer isn't restricted to educational use. Yuru, while scaring the living soul out of her at first, is currently idly watching its administrator milling about her room to let time pass for when time starts. Gale wonders and would find it cruel if everyone's personal assistant was uniquely designed, and she was stuck with one of macabre appearance. Anyhow, as she has already checked and was satisfied with her wardrobe and she felt there was little to do with her holo-com, it might be best to have initiative and head straight to the classrooms.

"Yuru, thank you for helping me be comfortable with this room. I think we'll make good friends. I shall be heading out now." Gale states simply and finds it endearing that the drone returns the sentiment in its formal tone. It's not sentient, but she's never had a drone roaming around her room before, let alone her house, but she could do with a more child friendly form instead of this vile contraption, but Gale does not have the heart to say that to it for the same reason for liking it. Gale gets up and leaves her dorm after ensuring her room was tidy, and sets out to roam the corridors of the academy. At this point, most have already treated the academy as their playground, travelling to any facility wherever they wish without instruction, but Gale would like to be on the safe spectrum of students and head to the classrooms. If she could find one. Well, she should. Why else would they be left on their own dorm rooms and be expected to be at class on seven sharp?

Miss Kisala Rumin... she was a pretty teacher, but her impression was immensely intimidating due to the gargantuan launcher she held during the opening assembly. For each teacher that spoke at the podium, Gale scrutinizes them and when she heard they all have their own classes, she looks at them and judges if she wanted them as their teacher based solely on appearance, and when no one has yet said that they were the teacher of the Archer class and Miss Meiling came up, Gale utterly wished she wasn't, and glad she was the teacher of the Striker class. No offense, but the booze knocked Gale's good impression off the woman.

Gale contemplated silently as she walked slowly across the halls, mostly of what to expect of her new academy. Her mind was on such an automatic pacing state that she did not notice the kerfuffle in a particular place where the assembly was earlier and any other commotions in other facilities that could catch an attentive individual's attention. Gale as of current feels the winds guide her slowly, pushing her calmly as she makes her way through the academy, not aimlessly but would quite possibly be given she has yet to find the classrooms. No, wait. It appears she already has arrived at a classroom; the chairs and desks are unmistakably classroom furniture. She ensures if this was indeed the classroom for Archers, and inspects the classroom, by entering it of course. Whether or not she is in the correct place at the right time would be up to destiny. For now, the winds carried her here and she has to put up with that.

160eefd39abc265e403ef961b58700ecdb9af573r1-1199-1175v2_00.jpgTheia Kidman
Interaction: Cosmos Cosmos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Mentioned: Siren77 Siren77

Hearing the little ding coming from her phone, she turned away from the holo screen and checked. She grinned when she saw it was a message from Yuki. Theia didn't remember how they met, but Yuki was pretty much her one and only friend, so she was very special. Standing up, and turning off the screen, she began to leave when Yuru activated again when she walked past it. "Do you need me to come with you?" The little robot asked, earning a shake of the head in response. "Alright then! By the way, I've set your alarm for 6:15, do you want me to change it?" Again, a shake of the head. "Alright then! Have fun Master!" Theia gave Yuru a thumbs up, before she left her room.

After she left the dorm building, she actually had to wander a bit for find Yuki. For some reason, ending up at the gym really kinda lost. She was gonna ask the guy inside working out for help, but decided not to bother him and left. Finally, she spotted the familiar head of white hair, talking to another girl. The situation didn't seem to be going great, as Theia spotted Yuki grab at her stomach. It was after she saw this, she decided to finally step in. Walking up behind Yuki, commingup to her side, and gently touched her arm, giving her a warm smile.

She pulled up her phone, thwoing a slight curious glance to the other girl, before looking down to type. "Hi Yuki. Are you okay?" The voice coming from her phone was monotone, and vaugely female, and a little harsh if anyone was honest. She was looking at Yuri, before she finally turned her attention to the other girl, after mostly ignoring. "And, who are you?"

Np1h8pA.png
5Z7zh3c.png

Cosmos Cosmos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit FireMaiden FireMaiden

It seemed the sleeping boy was attracting a lot of attention. As the situation began to escalate into something utterly ridiculous Aurelie made a mental note to stay as far away from those involved as possible. She was close enough that she could get a general idea of the mess. Maybe the long haired male wasn't so bad, he seemed to be skilled at healing if his quick fix of a broken nose was anything to go by, but the rest she could do without.
As she was turning to make her leave she noticed a small white haired girl clutching a teddy bear just as she ducked behind a tree, wanting to hide herself. It was strange but somewhat cute. Aurelie could never imagine being that shy and she found stuffed animals childish personally but she wasn't about to judge whatever that girl was into. She wasn't the only one to take notice of her however. Two other female students had arrived, with one brazenly going after the girl behind the tree.
Aurelie didn't like this one bit, finding the girls comments to be totally unnecessary. She promptly marched right on over to the trio, butting in where she probably wasn't needed to stand up for someone she didn't even know. But she wouldn't be Aurelie von Astor if she didn't.

"And what would you have her do huh?" Hands placed on hips and a frown marring her face as she stared down the white haired girl. "The situation already looks fine, if you've got nothing better to do there's other ways to handle your boredom than just picking on a random girl."
Now that she was closer she got a better look at the three. The 'random girl' was even more childlike in appearance than she had thought. The other girl seemed to already know her, standing at her side with a gentle touch to her arm. She'd just used her phone to talk - a mute then? She'd heard the name Yuki come from the phone and assumed it was the name of the childlike girl. As for the taller white haired girl Aurelie got the sense that they might have more in common then she'd like to admit. There was a certain way privileged people such as herself carried themselves. She seemed somewhat familiar for some reason but of course Aurelie knew she had no idea who the girl was. So she focused on keeping up her glower.

Sylvila Liddell
Field
Interacting with: Remembrance Remembrance simj26 simj26 , Fear Fates Fear Fates

A twitch of the eye betrayed Sylvila's distaste for the newest interruption, appearing wrapped in a package even shorter than she was. That, certainly, was not something that you saw every day.

"Why do people just keep piling in here?!" she shouted, very nearly growling at the fresh-faced certainly-a-child figure, "and how did they even let him into the grounds? Whomever is out there making the rounds should shuttle him off to lower school where he belongs!" And, of course, by the time she had slung out an insult, that same wanna-be paladin was handing out help where none belonged. She opened her mouth to comment, then, somehow, managed to bite her tongue just in time; perhaps, indeed, this was just the distraction that idiotic knight needed in order to leave her alone. If the two of them toddled off to the cafeteria, then that would leave her alone with the fool before her--soon to be an avenue for the snacks she craved.

It took quite a bit of willpower, but she ripped her attention away from the duo, burying her steadfast disdain as she spun back to face her drowsier classmate (the very thought of having to see this fool sleeping in class every day ripped and tore at her attention) with an extended arm and finger, only for her frustration to intensify as she saw the smoothness with which the weaver slipped the wallet into a vine...And then declined to shuffle them at all. "You...You! What are you getting at, you insolent idiot?! The brazenness of your trap lays your intentions bare! Why, if you cared even a little for the ease of your fall, you'd have given me my prize to bypass it all!" Now hopping up and down, hot frustration seemed to boil all over her ability to play the game, dirt and grass kicking up beneath her feet with each of the small woman's leaps. "Charlatan! Trickster! Phony! Illusionist!" Indeed, she had been stumped--though perhaps it was not quite the defeat the other fellow had been expecting--but that didn't mean she wasn't going to kick up a fuss in the midst of her troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back