The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily walked through the portal looking around that they were in the library. She turned back at him, he was just going to leave? "have you ever been to um" she had to think what was it called "the ocean?" she tilted her head. "it's where Adriana took me when you were well out"

Saxis looked back at her hearing her question. He shrugged not knowing what an ocean was " no whats that? Is there alot of energy there or is it a place full of magic " he asked turning towards her crossing his arms over his chest

Lily shook her head. "no it's water, lots of water, but standing there, it was peaceful." she smiled "it has nothing to do with energy, or magic, it was like nothing I experienced before." Lily tilted her head at him. "would you want to see?"

Saxis stared at her for a bit and smirked " take me to this huge body of water you speak of " he grinned a bit curious about it himself. He walked towards her but stopped two feet in front lf hdr waiting for her to lead the way to the ocean

Lily smiled but shook her head "well that's kinda gunna be a problem. I don't know how to get there." she thought about it. "I can probably find it by smell, there was a lot of salt."

Saxis looked at her confused and then closed his eyes smelling a location that had a lot of salt then a mix if both water and salt. He looked over at ger and smirk opening another portal showing the location " that it? The ocean? " he asked her staring at the portal never seeing so much water in his life

Lily looked through the portal and nodded, "yeah that's the ocean" she half ran through the portal, and took off her shoes so she was barefoot, she stopped once she hit the water, it was cool and refreshing hitting her toes. The mud beneath her feet, it was like nothing she ever experienced.

She looked at roxas sadly "I can't escape from it although it would be nice to be free" a tear strolls down her cheek "I've been stuck for sooo long I'm practically bound to this treasure my father cursed me to protect"

Last edited:
Saxis followed behind her watching her head to the beach. He saw her rjn to the water and he walked up and sat down on the sand watching her experience the water. His eges scanned the water as he was surprised to see so much of it. He smirked as he laid back plaing his hands behind his head looking straight up

Roxas looked down " maybe we sbould figure out a way to get you free? " he asked hoping he could help her any way he can.

Lily didn't go in past her ankles, but she turned around to watch him, and she walked back sitting next to him. "so you've never been here either?" she tilted her head and looked back at the waves. "Adriana brought me here, to talk, and well I really liked it." she smiled, and closed her eyes listening to the waves.

Saxis looked over at her as she sat down and be smirked " its nice..i like probably the one place i wont destroy " he grinned " maybe make a beach home or something come here when i want to be away from things

Lily nodded "yeah it's easy to forget here." she laid back on the sand. "Saxis is what Zane said." she paused. "is it true?" she looked over at him "I mean I don't understand, first you want to help me with magic, and you followed me to that forest, why? Saxis I don't know who to believe you or them."

Saxis looked over at her asking the question. He was only part dragon. But je had all the traits of being the beast especially being over protective of someone he truly cared for. His father was the same way with his mother also clearly Zane felt tge same for Shikoku. He nodded " yes..the thought of you getting hurt again pisses me off and well i dont want that to happen to you again, but if you need space its your choice not mine

Lily looked at him confused then closed her eyes, were dragons really that protective, and why of her? He doesn't even know me why does he want to protect me? "Saxis what do you even know about me? what makes your dragon instincts kick in around me?" she opened her eyes looking back at him. "I'm damaged goods as they say." Lily sighed and propped herself up on her elbows. "I've been through a lot and" she paused "I just" she shook her head, no longer to carry on.

Saxis looked over at her shaking his head " your not damaged goods.. not no more as for you im just very attracted to you dont know why.. " he grinned " i can sense your pain i can sense your thirst for power you not wanting to feel helpless.. and in a way im not protecting you quite the opposite way around your protecting me " he looked over at her

Lily looked up with a raised eyebrow "I'm protecting you?" she laughed "there is no way I'm helping you, I didn't even do anything." she looked back at the water. "I am in pain, I do want power, but not the same reason you want power." she looked back at Saxis. "I don't have anything, or any way to protect you so please explain."

Saxis chuckled a bit and looked over at stretching his arms above his head " well your keeping me out out of trouble... two you do have something.. you just cant see it yet.. well you can you just dont know it

Lily sighed shaking her head. "being vague much?" she pushed herself up and walked back closer to the water. Once her feet hit the water she crossed her arms. Keeping him out of trouble, would it be possible to be around him and Riku at the same time? She didn't know who to hang with and it would help her if she could be around both. She looked back at Saxis with a scrunched face, what exactly were his powers, could he read minds, did he know just how pathetic she was?

Saxis stood up and took his shirt off he had great muscle definition and headed towards the water and started to walk towards the water. He stepped in it and it felt good. " water feels a bit strange but in a good way. He sajd going deeper into the water getting it by the waves crashing against his body. He then had an evil grin and waved his hand as he motioned his hand a huge splash of water splashed over Lily

Lily watched him get up, as he walked closer she watched him take off his shirt, she blushed turning the other way. "what do you mean it feels strange?" she looked back just in time to be soaked by the water. "rude much?" she wiped her purple soaked hair from her face. She was still fully clothed and only ankle deep still.

Saxis smirked looking at her laughing " whats wrong thought ypu like the water " he said then looked down at his feet " just never done this before so its just a strange feeling for me " he then dove into the water getting soaked and then came out if the water a it of steam coming from his body

Lily nodded "I mean I kinda do but I don't know how to swim." she shrugged "so I'm good standing right here, you know where there is ground under my feet." she gave a weak smile. "plus being near you seems like you'll make the water boiling." she laughed.

Saxis looked at himself and he calmed himself so the water would stop steaming. " its really natural for me dont know why. " he moved closer towards and he held his hand out to her " come on you can trust me " he smiled looking at her

Lily crossed her arms, pushing a stray hair from her face, she was unsure if she could trust him or not. No one else seemed too, but they weren't the most reliable either. She took another step and put out her hand to his hesitantly. "it's natural for you to boil?"

Saxis took her hand softly and started to walk with her into deeper water until her feet couldnt touch the nottom no more but kept her above the water. " kick your feet and you will stay above the water. But dont do it to much or you will tire yourself out.. naturaly your body will stay a float

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread