The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily smirked, then turned back to the books, she stroked her finger along them as she walked, headed towards the blood magic section. "should I say thank you now?" she pulled out one of the books, and gave a smirk as she looked back at him. "does this mean I call you teacher, or..." she paused "master?" she tilted her head watching him.

Saxis laughed at her question and shooed his head following her closely " call me what ever you want I guess. And if you wanna thank me that's up to you I don't care.. just helping someone I like strike fear in her enemies and able to defend herself

Lily shook her head, "why are you helping me? It makes no sense, you say you like me, you never liked me, you liked the demon inside me." she scoffed. Once she had the book she walked towards a table to sit, she set the book down and leaned on the chair. "all you do is torment me and now you want to help me, what do you plan to get out of this?"

Saxis looked over at her " things change mistakes made.. so I guess I'm doing this since you been wronged to many times and well I think it's time you have your chance to be able to know what it's truly like not to be held back and be free from binds and blood cravings he grinned " besides I love to torment you in a good way not in a painful evil way " a smirk formed on his lips as he walked up to her placing his hand on her cheek.

((what saxis can be nice?!))

Lily was startled, she didn't know what to say, was he just manipulating her, or was he being sincere? This was a side of Saxis she'd never seen before. Was he really letting her be free, could she leave now, did she even want to? Lily blushed as he touched her cheek, what did she want from him?... She was speechless...

(( yes he can lol ))

Saxis looked at her " you can go as you please do what ever you want after I help you learn magic. Better to be more experienced. Before you leave " he crossed his arms tilting his head to the right " I got a room you can stay in upstairs so you can read about the magic up there too

Lily was shocked, he was actually being nice, and thinking of her well being. "um thanks" she scratched the back of her head, it was said almost as a question, she was confused. The room started to feel cold, ice was starting to form, on the walls and ground. Lily shook her head looking around "damn it" magic is tied to emotions, and she just got her magic back, she forgot she needed to suppress herself, although she'd never seen it get this bad, was it because she was a vampire now?

Sax is looked around seeing the room change to ice and get very cold. He raised his body temperature a bit so he wouldn't shake and a bit of steam came from him " maybe you should warm the room up a bit " he chuckled a bit " so where do you want to get started at?

Lily took a deep breathe, "sorry it's hard to control, I haven't had magic in quite some time." she was trying to focus to lower the temperature in the room. "control would be nice" she said sarcastically, as she closed her eyes.

Saxis smirked and watched her carefully " well you will get control of your powers " he then opened a book that he took from the shelf that was about blood magic and looked at it. " I think this one will be a good start when using blood magic. " an evil grin formed on his lips " gives you a basic understanding of it

Lily opened her eyes, the room wasn't much warmer, it was still chilly. She watched him grab a new book, so she walked over to him and put her hand out so he could hand her the book. "well blood magic seems like it should be easy giving my current circumstance." she sighed.

Saxis nodded " yeah, but you did also drink very powerful blood too so it will be a bit more powerful than normal " he grinned moving his hand to her cheek softly rubbing her cheek " can't wait to see the look on October's face when she sees you using blood magic " he grinned evily

Lily smirked, his blood was very powerful, she loved it, she started to breathe heavier when he touched her cheek. He mentioned October, and her mood changed, the room was hotter, the ice melting fast, she was mad at October, she made her a vampire and left her to fend for herself, she hadn't even seen her in months. Lily didn't want to hear him speak, not about her. She took a step forward, she moved her chin up and locked lips with him. She wanted him to shut up, and she couldn't think of another way to do so. Was that her real reason?

Saxis eyes went wide caught off guard by her locking lips with him. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him holding her close to him as he kissed her back deeply. A smirk formed on his lips noticing it got hotter and looked at her " seems anger raises the temperature

Lily kissed him, she leaned into his arm, letting him embrace her, she closed her eyes as they kissed. She pulled away, and bite her lip and looked away. "well yeah haven't you ever heard hot with anger?" she looked back at him. She was deeply confused, what was she doing. She turned away, pushing her hair behind her ear, she closed her eyes trying to focus

Saxis smirked and walked up to her kissing her forehead and looked down at her " well let's get started..but first let's give you some more blood " he reached to his neck and scratched down his neck as blood started to drip from his neck

Lily clenched her eyes shut, she was trying to focus. Lily could smell him as he came closer, she felt him kiss her forehead, her sense were in shock. He was going to give her more blood, before she could say no, he cut himself and her eyes flashed open they were red, she bared her fangs, and grabbed him, pulling him closer, as she bit into his neck drinking his blood. She lost control, she couldn't think, his blood was intoxicating, it was like a drug to her, she pulled him closer, she couldn't stop herself. Her thoughts disappearing, her insecurities about Saxis gone, nothing else mattered besides his blood.

Saxis wrapped his arms around letting her drink a little more blood than last time. His gaze shifted down as a smirk formed on his lips as he then softly pulled her off him not forcefully as his wound instantly healed " now when we do the magic don't hold back " he grinned evily.." the target will be in front of you.. put all your anger and rage on to that target using one of the blood magic spells

Lily was embraced, then quickly pushed away, her eyes flicking to his, they were still blood red, she wanted more, the power coursing through her veins, it made her feel powerful. "I want more" it was all she said, she couldn't focus, she had a taste and needed more, it was like nothing else she'd ever experienced before. She tilted her head looking at him with a psychotic smile as she licked her lips getting the remaining blood off her lips.

Saxis smirked and shook his head " you will get more later " he said as he waved his hand and a target appeared. The target than transformed itself into October and he grinned evily " destroy that target " he chuckled a bit

Lily looked at the target that looked like October, and smirked. "no" she looked cocky. His magic came with his blood, not all of it, but enough. she put her hand up to Saxis, he was frozen, she had control over his blood, she knew how to do it thanks to his blood. She twisted it making it boil, she closed her eyes sniffing the air. "your blood smells even better when it's hot" she opened her blood red eyes, moving closer to him, she licked her fang. "I said I want more" she raised an eyebrow, her hand still outstretched holding him still with his blood.

Saxis was frozen as his gaze shifted into a glare as he watched her get closer. He then sighed shaking his head as a huge power surged through him sending a Shockwave towards her knocking her off balance causing him able to move again as he quickly grabbed both her arms as slammed her up against the wall " I said not to use your power on me.. " he held her hands above her head glaring at her

Lily smirked, and took another step but got thrown back by the shockwave, she landed on her knees. "oh come on you can't expect me to practice on a puppet" she put her hand on the ground pushing herself up. "I want more of your blood, I want to bathe in it, it's intoxicating, it's divine, it's powerful" she laughed "I can't quit now, not while there is still blood pumping through those pretty veins of yours."

Saxis smirked as he then popped his neck and a evil grin formed on his lips as he let her go jumped back " come and get me than it won't be easy " he laughed " I'm plain hard to get " he said as his blood started to boil as his power began to increase beyond what she tasted before. His eyes turned bright yellow like his father buy his demonic power was also growing to because of his mother

Lily closed her eyes, "you tease me so" she smirked "I need that power, I need that blood of yours" she walked casually to him, "come on Saxis I thought you wanted me." she tilted her head "so let's make a deal, you get me, and I get your blood" she shrugged "what do you say?" her eyes were still blood red, she was consumed in the power of blood, she wasn't thinking straight, hell she wasn't thinking at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread