The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis grinned evily looking at her " oh.. I do love teasing you.. " he then vanished behind her wrapping his arms around her as he leaned forward his head next to hers turning his face next to her ear " you want power.. you can have my blood anytime you want.. My Lily.. " he kissed her neck

Lily smirked, he was giving into her, she would do anything for his blood. She felt his arms around her, and she put her hands on top of his, embracing his hands in hers. She tilted her neck to the side, letting him kiss her neck. She closed her eyes, her breathing speeding up, she moved her hand up wrapping it behind his head, grabbing his hair. "you tease me?" she laughed, "how bad do you want me right now?" she glanced back at him.

Saxis smirked looking at her " as bad as you wanting my blood " he grinned looking at her. He loved how much she wanted him even if it was only his blood that she desired but he didn't care. He wanted her to be strong at all times so no one could hurt her ever again.

Lily bit her lip, and laughed, she spun around facing him grabbing him pushing him against the wall, by his neck. "I want your blood now" she licked her fang staring down at his neck, he veins popping, it smelled delicious, it was calling to her. She used one hand to stroke his neck with her finger.

Saxis grinned evily looking at her being pinned to the wall. He laughed and grabbed her arm pulling her close to him. " then drink my blood " he whispered to her his gaze never leaving her.

Lily smirked and once again bit down on his neck, drinking his blood. His blood was delicious, she bit harder than last time, unable to control herself still.

Saxis grinned evily wrapping his arms around ber hilding her close to him letting her drink more of his blood but not letting ber take as much energy this time.

Lily's eyes were red, she held him against the wall, holding him there, she gripped his head as she bit harder, it was like she was going in for the kill. She wouldn't stop unless he stopped her, she couldn't stop, she wanted, no she needed every last drop.

Saxis felt that he neexed to stop jer after letting her drink more and he softly pulled her away from him " okay Lily no more.. i die you lose my delicious blood for ever so control your lust for it

She got pushed away, "I can't" she growled trying to get back to his neck. "I can't stop I want it all, it's too good to resist" her eyes were blood shot, and bright red. "give me more"

Saxis shook his head and pinned her against the wall. His eyes glared at her but then he softly look at her " lily sleep " he used the energy inside of her from his blood to help her fall asleep so he could take her to a room where the lust for his blood will pass

Lily glared at him, and tried to fight back, but he told her to sleep and her eyes got heavy, her vision started to blur. She closed her eyes and fell unconscious without a second thought.

Saxis picked her up into his arms and headed towards one if the bedrooms and laid her into bed civering her up so she stay warm. Once her bloodlust was gone she would wake up. He turned and headed out the door leaving it slightly open so she could leave when ever she felt like it

Lily laid in bed, in was for about two hours. Once she awoke, she looked around, she was in a bedroom. She immediately jumped up, threw herself to the far wall, she looked around, no one else was here, there wasn't any chains. Lily calmed down, what had happened, she put her hand to her head. She remembered Saxis, she was with him, this must be his place. She took a deep breathe and headed towards the door, looking around the halls.

Saxis was in his own chambers down the hall laying in his bed asleep and meditating regaining the blood he lost to Lily drinking his blood. He took a dedp breathe keeping his energy low so he wouldnt bother her at all

Lily started to wander the halls, she past by the library where she saw the book on blood magic. A flash of memory came back to her, she remember letting go, teasing him, letting him kiss her. She shook her head, what did she do? Her memory was kind of hazy. What was she doing here, she didn't want him, she didn't want him to touch her. She leaned against the wall, and looked around once more. She couldn't sense him around, she wanted to run, but couldn't get her feet to move.

Saxis finally awoke from his slumber. His eyes opened as he stretched regaining full strength. He shook his head sitting at the side of his own bed. He looked straight ahead as he made hjs way towards the door and opened it. He started to walk down the hallway and made his way to her room seeing the door opened knowing she left the room. He finally reached the library seeing her " hope your rested well Lily

Lily jumped hearing him, she turned around looking back at him. "Saxis stay away from me" she shook her head, putting her hands out in front of her, ready to defend herself. "I don't know what you did but don't come near me"

Saxis stayed not moving closer and shook his head " i didnt do anything... i just had to put you asleep since my blood really affects you.. but as for normal weaklibg blood you should be able to resist and still feed in blood when ever you want. " he crossed his arms over his chest " also you can leave when ever you want im not forcing you to stay

Lily shook her head, she wasn't sure if she believed him, about anything. "What do you get out of this? Why do you want me, because I'm weak, easy to prey on? To piss off your family? what is it?" she crossed her arms, leaning on the wall of the library.

Saxis smirked hearing her " whats wrong with wanting someone that they want just to be near them? Your not weak in my eyes sure you could use a bit a training with magic but even if you ghink yourself weak your not

Lily shook her head, she didn't understand, she was weak. "you've had it all, you grew up with a family, with people around you." she looked down, "I don't like being near people, I don't want anyone, I want them to be away from me. When people come near me, they hurt me, they leave me to rot." she stopped talking, why was she spilling her guts.

Saxis sighed " well if you want to be on your own you can your choice. But im not going to leave you to rot. " he said while shaking his head " you want power im here to help so you will not get hurt again

(( awesome :D ))

The portal opened back inside of the library. He followed lily inside and the portal closed behind them. He looked at her still a bit confused at the whole situation " well im going to my room do what you want i dont care..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread