The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily started to kick, she held onto Saxis' hands "I don't tire too easy anymore but this is weird." she was struggling to stay afloat, "do you think even though I'm dead I will stay floating?" she looked concerned. "Saxis I don't think I can do this."

Saxis placed her hand on his shoulder " its ok you will stay a float and if you feel like your sinking. Use me as support nust dont panic and i will help you back to the shallow end. " he smiled looking at her watching her stay a float

Lily nodded, and let him move her hands to his shoulders, something right now made her not mind. "no I don't think I can do this" she started kicking more frantically, until she wrapped her legs around him and leaned into him. "yea I can't do that" she shook her head "I'm sorry it's too weird."

Saxis blushed lightly feeling her lean into him and wrap her legs around him. He looked at her " its okay its just like learning a new magic takes practice " he wrapped his arms around her moving towards the shallow water. " okay you can stand now " he said still blushing a bit

Lily nodded and released her legs slowly, until she could touch the ground. "Thanks" she looked at him noticing him blushing, and started to blush herself and released his shoulders. "sorry I just, I haven't been in water that moves like this." she looked around as the waves hitting them softly.

Saxis smiled calmly " its okay " he said scratching the back of his head seeing her blush " maybe i should move the castle closer to tge ocean not going to lie its a great view " he smiled calmly looking at her

Lily nodded "I really like it here, it's a great sight and peaceful." she smiled "Saxis do you have any friends?" she moved with the waves, having to keep herself afloat when they passed by her. Not once did she let her head go underwater.

Saxis looked at her and shook his head " no.. i dont have any.. not many like the fact im evil and like to kill so i dont have any friends.. your the only one that is close to that category. " he smirked looking at her

Lily nodded "why do you like to kill?" she shrugged "if you didn't want to kill them, couldn't we go hang out with Riku and the others?" she looked down, she was afraid how he would react, she wanted to have friends, to be around people, but she was afraid Saxis wouldn't let her, that he would leave her.

Saxis looked at her and shrugged " its just in my nature to kill and destroy.. i enjoy it " he sighed " we can go anytime to see them but they are just going to attack me.. they are good and i am bad its how things are.. " he looked down slightly " plus they are trying to destroy my parents or thinking it

Lily shook her head "what if you don't attack each other?" she shrugged "do you think we could get along together?" she sighed "Saxis I don't know who to trust you or them, but I have reasons to like and hate all of you. I just think it'd make things simpler if we could be friends" turned away to walk away from him.

Saxis looked at her thinking about " if you want me to try and i will for you " he quickly but softly grabbed her by the arm. " if they attack me than i will defend myself " he then let her go ready to go to where ever they were at the time but was a bit skeptical about it since they were enemies

((can u discord RP on boat too??))

Lily stopped as he grabbed her, she spun around looking at him. "nothing is wrong with defending yourself." she looked down "Saxis I don't defend myself, I never could, but I have people here who want to help" she shook her head "what else would you do for me?" she tilted her head

Saxis looked at her and brought her closer to him " anything you want. Just for you " he said looking at her " im not going to protect them but only you and now you have the power to defend yourself too.. so you can defend yourself, but you also have me by yourside so who ever tries to hurt you they will suffer greatly " he grinned evily.

(( yeah :) i can now jist takes longer for the messages to load up ))

Lily wanted to tell him to stop, she didn't want to be closer to him but she couldn't make out the words. She smiled, why was she smiling, she let him pull her closer. "Saxis I'm not asking you to protect them." she shook her head "what happened earlier why were you unconscious?" she looked at him concerned

Saxis looked at her " Riku is using a new technique that give his body the strength to actually cause me pain. He hits has hard as a very powerful dragon and well i took a full frontal hit and i was knocked out after hitting a mountain " he sighed " luckily he hasnt mastered that technique because if he did i probably still be knocked out right now

Lily looked at him concerned. "who threw the first hit between you guys?" she started fiddling with the water, she was unsure what to do, and she couldn't just stand still. "do you wish him harm, do you want to kill him?" she sighed "he saved me you know? he was the first person to care about me and save me."

Saxis shook his head " no..i dont want him dead but when you disappeared i got angry like i never would see you again so in a way we both attacked at the same time " he sighed looking down " i just want to be with you i dont care about them..

Lily shook her head "I won't always be here, you said I get freedom, and to do that means you don't always know where I'm at" she splashed water at him. "if you don't want him dead then I want to go back, I want to try and work things out." she sighed "I don't know I'm mad at them, they left me but you, you won't leave and it's all too much"

Saxis smirked as she splashed him " if you dont want me around than i wont be. You can go to them if you want i wont stop you or attack them " he said to her as he crossed his arms " i will give you that space but i dont know if i should be around them i can send you there right now and after that you can go where you want i wont follow

Lily shook her head "no I" she stopped "I don't know" she grabbed her head shaking "Saxis I don't know, this is too much I can't." Lily had to get away, she couldn't take it, she slumped down going underwater. But her lungs didn't fill with water, she didn't have a need to breathe since she was dead. Lily opened her eyes sitting on the ground she looked around, it was a much different feeling than she expected. It was good to clear her head, she felt safe there underwater.

Saxis looked at her seeing her go under water he then started to move away from her thinking she needed time to think. He started heading back towards land. He wanted to scan the area so he could bring his home here or maybe just make a small home since there was no one out here for miles

Lily watched him walk away, but she stayed underwater, she sat there looking around, until she saw a face. It made her jump, but it was only for a second then the face disappeared. Lily looked around, but didn't see the face anymore, so she decided to come up out of the water. She looked around seeing Saxis back on the land, she was unsure if she should go up to him. Lily sighed, she was so lost and confused.

Saxis looked over towards the treeline and that lead to a perfect spot fo the home. He started to motion his hands making a small house form using the wood from the trees nearby it wasnt a castle but a nicely sized home and he grinned seeing everything " this will do jist need furniture

Lily walked back to shore watching Saxis, she never seen him use magic like that. Once she was back to the shore, where no more water was hitting her anymore. She sat down crossing her legs and closed her eyes. The sound of the waves, she loved it, the cool breeze hitting her face, it was like nothing she ever experienced before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread