The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this forest in the middle of nowhere. That has a path that runs through it that travelers hardly use. There's this mystical area that has this one being. That hardly ever comes out of her home. Some travelers started call her by the name kiba ,cause of the sound that comes from the forest. No one never wonders into the forest in fear of all the beasts that live there. There r rumors that day there is a treasure that was left in the heart of that forest that grants wishes to those who seek it.

Deep in the forest a young man with slightly pale skin black hair dark brown eyes stood leaning on the tree resting from his training. He stretched out his arms above his head " man I'm bored nothing to do " he said as he leaned his head down a bit looking at his boots then heard something in the forest close by " mm someone is here

A young girl was walking through the forest, she couldn't be older than 20, she had long purple hair, pulled back, with purple eyes to match. Her tongue was resting on her fang. She knew all about the stories in this forest and how real they were, it's why she was here. She needed to be kept away from humans, she couldn't control herself around them. Her head darted up as she heard someone speak, she wondered who was up ahead.
Lily_zpswwzgkce1.jpg

Attachments

• beautiful.jpg
    beautiful.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 4
She feels two presences in her forest stumbles out of her home. After leaving the safty of her home she transforms into her week n vulnerable form. She stumbles into some brush falling off of the entrance steps to where she hears the presences.

Lily stopped dead in her tracks, seeing the girl stumble out of the treeline. She looked so vulnerable, so weak, so delicious. Her normal soft purple eyes were turning red as she thought about the girl in front of her. Lily realized the emotions coming over her and she shook her head, she couldn't let blood control her. She turned her head to look at the man, he was human too, why were there humans in this forest? they usually stayed away. She wanted to run to save them, to stop herself from hurting them, but she stood still unable to move, you could say it was being strong since she didn't go after them either.

Roxas made his way and saw two girls and sighed calmly glad it wasn't those two annoying demon hunters. " hello didn't know anyone else was here " he smiled calmly a bit curious on why anyone would be wandering this forest not knowing it's secret

She awoke to see a women n man standing above her. "Who, Wat, where did u come from why r u in my forest!" said the women with an confused look on her face. As she struggled to stand up as her hair waved around.

Attachments

• Anime_Girl-wallpaper-10896470.jpg
    Anime_Girl-wallpaper-10896470.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 3
Roxas looked at them both crossing his arms above his chest tilting his head to the right looking at the girl " I'm Roxas I'm just a traveling Monk from the Shadow monk clan.. " he smiled calmly then looked over at Lily " I don't know who she is I was by myself

She looks at him then to her got a little closer to her. "well my forest is supposed to be forbidden to anyone the consequences will be dire if u don't leave by Sun down" she smiles at the man. " if u don't want to by then u'll figure out y I warn u"

Lily turned facing the girl not realizing how close she got to her, when she threatened them she couldn't help herself. Her eyes were now red like blood, and she snarled baring her fangs "don't tell me about consequences" Lily glared at her. "your blood smells so tasty, you would be the one in trouble tonight."

She looks at her n smiles happily. "Doesn't it seem weird to u that nothing has attacked me yet miss" she looks up to the sky an sits down calmly. "Awwww it's been such a very long time since I've seen the sky" she smiles at it blushing. "I wasn't threatening u miss just doing wat I was put in this forest to do" smiles happily at her "even for a vampire suck as ur self makes no difference to me this is my job n Wat I was born for nothing against u or this young man" she holds out her hand n points past her "there are thousands of creatures her Who say the same as u but if it's my blood u want I think it is best if u stay tonight" she blushes at her smiling happily "oh n my name is nabari"

Roxas smirked from hearing the consequences that could happen if he stayed in the forest. He tilted his head to the right. " I will take my chances.. plus I love a good fight. " he chuckled looking at Nabari "

Lily watched as the girl talked, shaking a bit to stay still and calm. She watched as Nabari's arm came close to her mouth, it sent a chill down her back, she quickly put her hand to her mouth biting her own hand drawing blood. She was trying to hold back, she couldn't control her bloodlust. She took a few steps back and closed her eyes trying to focus on anything else. She couldn't speak, she couldn't move, she only have heard what was being spoken to her.

Roxas looked over at Lily and shook his head " you can't control your thirst for blood.. I take it you recently became one? " he backed away from her a bit not knowing if she was going to give in into her cravings or not.

Lily opened her eyes hearing him speak, she looked at him and dropped her hand, blood was on her lips "I did recently become one, and was left to figure it out myself" she licked her lips getting the remainder of blood off them. "I came here to be alone, get away from people"

She looked at the both of them then stood up. She quickly fell back down stumbling forward. "Dame it!" she said as she shook as she sat up. She mumbles to herself "It's not time yet" she stands again as she stumbles forward to a tree as her long blonde hair flopped to her chest. As she struggled to get to her feet she reaches in the back of her shirt "guess I'll just have to use it then"

Lily looked back at the girl she looked so helpless, so fragile as she was stumbling, it was just too easy. Lily licked her fang looking at her, she couldn't help herself, in a flash she had her hands on her arms holding her tight making it hard for her to move, she bared her fangs and went down, biting her neck. Her impulse control was nonexistent, the call of blood was just too much.
Anzu Dragonrend Anzu Dragonrend Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Roxas would see her strike for the girl he quickly moved to grabbing on to Lily's shoulders. " get off here.. control yourself.. " he pulled in her trying to break her from her grip

She looked at the women said "it'll be fine" she then called out "robunkyo the heavens call" a burst of screeching when into the women's n man's ear's. as some huge force pushed the women away out of the back of the back of her shirt came a glowing blade. That glowed so much her hair n eyes started to as well n a voice came from it "who should so ever wish to do harm on the princess of wish givers has to answer to me asuki" the blade screeched "asuki do as I will give her some of my blood ok n don't fuss" said nabari then the blade screeched "ur blood is the most sacred blood their can ever be it was ur fathers wish to make u like this mistress but I will do it all the same u vampire be warned her blood has been laced with holy water since her father forced it to be so do u still desire it"

Lily felt the man grab her shoulder's, she hated being touched, she put her hand on his, grabbing him flipping him over her shoulder. "don't touch me" she growled, she glared down at the man her eyes as red as ever, she turned back toward the girl ready to eat her snack, but suddenly a screech was in her head, it hurt, painful, loud. She looked up seeing the blade, and it spoke nonetheless. "I don't care what it's laced with," she smirked, she was unsure if holy water even worked on her, since her maker abandoned her she didn't learn anything about herself. She held her arm, she needed blood, but she didn't know how to stop

f63016b1b64e6649477faf60d28ae23d.jpg Roxas got flipped over lily's shoulder and he looked straight up as he then moved quickly back up. He then felt a very powerful presence behind them watching closely it felt like the man he met before but it was different

Saxis was leaning on a tree with an evil grin on his face. He had his arms crossed and his eyes blood red watching everything unfold " well well well looks like little Lily there can't control her blood lust. " he chuckled watching all three of them. His aura had a very evil mischievous sense to it

Lily looked back feeling his presence, a shiver went down her spine. "Saxis." she turned around to face him, "he smelled more delicious than the other two, but she hated him. With every fiber of her being she hated him. "what are you doing her Saxis?" it seemed to snap her out of her blood lust, her hate for him seemed to overrule everything else in her. Saxis was there when Ilyeria took over her body, it was because of them she was a vampire, because of him she had even more issues with people.

Saxis grinned evily " seems you still have that obsession with me.. did I really rock your world little lily " he laughed as he walked around them in circles. " I'm here because I was close by was debating if I wanted to show up but decided I would. " he then appeared behind Lily and placed both hands on her shoulders his grip tight causing her unable to move

Roxas looked at the man he was powerful and he knew he couldn't win even if he tried

Lily glared at him, she watched him carefully, she tried to run, but he grabbed her, she tensed, she couldn't move, she was trapped. She hated being trapped, her whole life she was trapped. "Saxis let go of me" she was strong, but nowhere near as strong as him. She was squirming, trying to break free, she needed to be free, she was going crazy.

Saxis grinned evily has he lowered her his head leaning down next to her ear " what's wrong Lily? Why can't you move? It's easy just take a step forward.." he chuckled a bit as he placed his hand around her neck softly his gaze shifted towards the other two " me and Lily go way back.. isn't that right Lily.." he then used his sharp nail softly cutting her skin letting a bit of her blood drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread