The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis stopped and turned facing her " a two bedroom home " a room for you and a room for me with a nice beach view " he smiled calmly as he turned and walked up towards her placing his hand on her cheek as she felt a calm energy enter her as he taught her how to teleport to this location just incase she ever wanted to come back here " there now you can teleport here " he said moving back and headed towards the house

Lily's eyes were still closed until he touched her, she felt the magic go through her calming her, but it frightened her. Did he always try to alter her emotions? She shook her head, teleportation was implanted in her mind. "Saxis wait" she opened her eyes looking up at him, he gave her a new power to teleport, she couldn't do that before. "Saxis" she smiled and pushed off the ground standing up she went after him jumping to him wrapping her arms around him. "thank you"

Saxis felt her arms wrap around him he blushed a bit and nodded " no problem sorry i had to make sure you were calm so you wouldnt freak out like i was going to hurt you or anything. If you moved would of been hard transmitting the knowledge to you to teleport " he kept his arms at his side looking down at her smiling

Lily shook her head, "you don't need to explain" she smiled, she was relived he did explain, it made things easier for her to understand. She looked down noticing he didn't grab her, didn't hold her, only she held him. "Saxis you're not the evil guy everyone thinks you are." she smiled kissing him on the cheek, and let him go, blushing she turned away from him.

Saxis blushed feeling her kiss his cheek " oh.. if you say so Lily " he placed his hand on her cheek and turned her head facing her to him and he kissed her on the lips lightly " are you going to head to October's castle

Lily smiled and was surprised when he grabbed her cheek and kissed her. She closed her eyes letting him kiss her. "castle?" she shook her head opening her eyes "oh that's where they are?" she looked down, she was ready to talk to Riku but not October. "um I'm not sure"

Saxis looked at her " looks like they are going to be there for awhile. Maybe you should go and talk to them.. i will come with you if you like but its pretty much where they are going to be " he said to her crossing his arms above his chest

Lily shook her head scrunching her face. "how do you tell where they are? Can you spy on anyone you like?" she tilted her head, if she wasn't already dead her soaking clothes would have bothered her.

Saxis shook his head " im part dragon remember. I have their scents though its hard to pinpoint because of Octobers castle but i know they are there because of that " he sighed " i have your scent but wont follow you around " he smiled calmly

Lily touched her nose, she knew being a vampire she could track people with their blood scent but not that far, she couldn't tell that's where they were. "thats one really good nose of yours." she laughed nervously "I don't think I can go alone," she looked down, "I can't face them alone"

Saxis softly placed his hand on her cheek " i can go with you if you like " he smiled calmly " aslomg that they dont try to hurt you or attack me i wont attack them " he spoke in a serious tone

Lily nodded "please" she smiled they won't attack I know it."she was a bit nervous she wasn't sure if that was the truth or not.

Saxis nodded and took her hand and smiled " will you do the honor of teleporting us there? " he looked at her knowing if anytbing happened he will defend himself and Lily even if it kills him

Lily nodded and took his hand looking down at it blushing. She closed her eyes and teleported them just outside the castle... ((other post))

((how am I going to keep up when u add in 4 pages a night n u added an whole other story I don't know anything about I thought this was supposed to be a new rp N love I never got ur text T-T))

"I'm not sure that's possible I can't leave the forest" she looked at roxas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread