• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: Geez Aria. I am not a princess who has all of their clothes already packed up here, and there was no time to do that. -_-

Annabel: Geez Aria. I am not a princess who has all of their clothes already packed up here, and there was no time to do that. -_-
Aria really hates dresses, if you couldn't tell X'D The only people who could get her in one was her parents.

And to be fair, Annabel could always have borrowed trousers from one of her gang members :P

I can tell, and Annabel knows how to fight even in a dress. :) ( She literally climbed a tree with that dress on. xD )
True. They do have trousers with them, and Annabel would have gotten a shirt and pants if she had time to do that.

I can tell, and Annabel knows how to fight even in a dress. :) ( She literally climbed a tree with that dress on. xD )
True. They do have trousers with them, and Annabel would have gotten a shirt and pants if she had time to do that.
True, but I bet she'd be an exponentially better fighter if she wasn't wearing it haha.
Aria will get her a shirt and some pants along with getting some for Aurelie and Azalea~ ^^
friendly reminder team baxter explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful we gotta flop hardcore match 1
Hence Aria giving her team a super strategy haha - she'll be tight lipped the other two, let them work it out themselves X'D

True, but I bet she'd be an exponentially better fighter if she wasn't wearing it haha.
Aria will get her a shirt and some pants along with getting some for Aurelie and Azalea~ ^^

Hence Aria giving her team a super strategy haha - she'll be tight lipped the other two, let them work it out themselves X'D
Yep. ^33^

hey I'm going on a trip this weekend so I might not be able to post during then
I'll still check back on pms and the ooc though

I am now convinced that Aselia and Aria would be in big agreement with wearing dresses. Namely in combat

Aselia: You are bot going to wear a dress in battle! Here I have a set of leather armor from my early days. Take them and get some proper combat clothing on. But if I see you walking out with a dress on still... Well command spell is indeed a thing.

I am now convinced that Aselia and Aria would be in big agreement with wearing dresses. Namely in combat

Aselia: You are bot going to wear a dress in battle! Here I have a set of leather armor from my early days. Take them and get some proper combat clothing on. But if I see you walking out with a dress on still... Well command spell is indeed a thing.
Sounds like they'd get along swimmingly... X'D

And if the name Aselia sounds similar to the name of a certain cocky princess in this RP. That's because Aselia is a variant name of Azalea.

I get bored easily and visit a website called behind the name. And I realized how Aselia and Azalea looked and sounded similar and I looked them up.

Azalea is simply after the flower of the same name and even then it comes from the greek word Azaleos which means "Dry"

Aselia can be interpreted as "Free of jealousy"

also updating everyone- my sister is getting married on Saturday and we’re busy preparing all the stuff for said wedding, so I won’t be around much for the next couple days. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back