• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Fight for Eterna" ➸ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
When I tell you, I re-did my post 3 times. . . I really did re-do my post 3 times. I STILL DONT LIKE IT, but I lowkey have 2 other RPS to reply to.

Ah. Don't worry about it. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure you did good and you did your best!

Ah. Don't worry about it. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure you did good and you did your best!
Not at all my best. Do you have a warm-up period? Where like, you have to get the hang of writing in your OC's personality? Or is it just me-

It's tricky because I have a fiery, loud, and aloof Fire Lord in my other RP, and a passive seer in another RP I'm in. So, I try my best not to mix personalities on accident.

Oh, I know what you mean by that. It can be a bit difficult. There is a warm-up period, especially so if you're doing that, where you have to juggle multiple characters.

I think I got the hang of mine. I usually keep a few simple guidelines for my characters as to how they behave. For Bit, it's be fun, be loud, be honest. Allows some flexibility.

Don't know if that helps or not. Anyway, I say don't worry and you got this!

Oh, I know what you mean by that. It can be a bit difficult. There is a warm-up period, especially so if you're doing that, where you have to juggle multiple characters.

I think I got the hang of mine. I usually keep a few simple guidelines for my characters as to how they behave. For Bit, it's be fun, be loud, be honest. Allows some flexibility.

Don't know if that helps or not. Anyway, I say don't worry and you got this!
Aw, how sweet. I'm not worried at all, just explaining my thought process.

I'm so excited for San San 's post.

Thanks! I thinking of playing him as a decent guy that was just pushed to his Witts end.

Heyo, I posted, so I hope it's okay! Let me know if I should change anything.

Tried my best with formatting, as I'm new, lol.

Everyone's post was lovely!

Am I missing some's first post?

another freaking checklist, take two.

I'll think I might be the last person to post after everyrone else has gone. For IC and IRL reasons. However, if people are behind or someone wants me to post right away, I'll get it done.

I'll think I might be the last person to post after everyrone else has gone. For IC and IRL reasons. However, if people are behind or someone wants me to post right away, I'll get it done.
Oh no, take your time. This RP doesn't require your post. There are still plenty of interactions people can make. It's a waiting room after all. <3

Hahaha, I thought so. An earth beast tamer. Well now we will know what the he'll Autumn is saying. I'm trying to make him as lovable and cute as possible
I'm extremely excited. I'll probably wait for a few more people to post before doing so myself. Then, get ready for Edessa trying to stifle her adoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back