• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Fight for Eterna" ➸ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All good, no harm done. <3 Accepted.
Awesome! ^^

But with that being said, I'd be more than happy to take you up on them being the strongest in the region. It'd serve as a viable reason as to why an entire bloodline couldn't just kill any one of the three and had to lock them up instead. Tbh, this was all just to add some lore to the bloodline.

:bishiesparklesr:Admin Announcement :bishiesparklesl:

Everyone's OC is lovely. Rich lore, intriguing personality. Love it. Now, the fun part. I'd like everyone to make pre-mature connections with other's OC. Correlate it with their spot if you would. Legendary Slayers are known by everyone right off the bat. Period. Additional connections would be appreciated though. Crowned princes/princesses must be acquainted with nobility.

Khal, Bit, Reinhold, and Goldblood should be acquainted.

Andruil, Theodric, Shadowreaver, Kraldinov, and Nightweilder.

Aerith, the Arcane Hunter + Sir Reinold, The Floor Shifter

Khal & Adruil

Those are the only MANDATORY connections I see at the moment. Others can be made up of course <3

aaaa im finally done with my character and i love him. i hope you guys love him too, let me know if i need to make any changes! ;3:

I want to read about him but the code is not mobile friendly, please add a mobile-friendly version of it. Thank you!
Full Name: Auberi June Runeveld Argyris

Nickname(s): Aubie, Junebug, Quicksilver, Berryboy (as an insult), Wind Bastard (obviously an insult)

Title(s): The Windweaver, Snow White the Slayer (a mocking title that some other slayers use to call him, he doesn't like this at all)

Kingdom Affiliation: Yystania

Powers/Kinds of Magic: Aerokinesis (Wind Magic)

Skill(s): Sword, Dagger, and Throwing Knife Proficiency, Alchemy, Basic First Aid, Fast walking/running speed without magical assistance.

Personality:
Auberi is the type of guy that always has his head in the clouds, figuratively and literally. He's a generally polite, carefree, and laid-back kid most of the time but when it comes to solemn situations, you can count on him to be the most serious person out of the bunch. He can also apply a hard-working attitude if he feels like it or if the situation or the task-at-hand calls for it. He's polite about it but doesn't really care about anyone's opinion about something unless it's coming from his adoptive parents or someone of high status (only so he'll be on their good side, of course.) He's also not the type of person that wants to make friends and prefers to be alone most of the time but will be glad if he makes some. He values honesty and dislikes two-faced people, and would get along better with someone who doesn't like him back but aren't fake. He is rarely sensitive and only in the topic of his real parents, the only people he really is comfortable and open to discussing that topic are his adoptive parents. Besides them, as a consequence of the other person bringing it up, he will immediately give a cold stare and become silent. Not interacting in any other way with that specific person, unless it is absolutely necessary. He has a mental list of people who made the mistake of doing that, but he can forget someone or might have just forgiven them.

Backstory:
By a stone pathway in Yystania, was a wooden basket. Cries emitted from it, attracting a big crowd; the basket was carrying a baby boy. Nobody knew where this child came from and it certainly looked like it was abandoned on purpose. Hair as white as snow, eyes like the bright morning sun. The only other thing that stood out was an accessory that the baby was wearing; a blue necklace with the name, "Argyris" engraved on it. The surname caused many to wonder if he was of partly, or full royal or noble blood and was abandoned to avoid a scandal.

Seeing as no one wanted anything to do with the child and the problems that might come with taking it, a young and kind newly-wedded couple, the woman infertile, took the baby as their own. They named him Auberi because they sensed a great power coming from him but had the kindest smile. The couple was known as the Runevelds, the man, Alfred, was an alchemist, the woman, Rose Maria, was a healer in an adventuring guild. They raised Auberi up to have a hard-working attitude and good manners. When it came to teaching Auberi about magical powers, like the common light-magic that the native people of Yystania are bestowed with, they were pleased to find out that Auberi was born with wind magic. Though Auberi was born with a rare magical power, he was not born with the expected Yystanian light magic and therefore could not perform even the most basic light-magic skill, like making his hands glow.

As expected due to his adoptive parents' career fields, Auberi learned how to do basic alchemy and non-magical healing, like basic first aid skills that don't involve surgery. Auberi wanted to grow up living a slow-paced life as a medical alchemist to adventuring guilds, integrating what he had learned from his adoptive parents, and making it a career. His adoptive parents supported his vision for his life but encouraged him to at least keep his magical wind powers sharp. To Auberi, he didn't think much of his wind power and just used it for leisure, for example, to see how far he can go up the sky. However, fate had other things for him or rather someone in the kingdom's authority noticed his rare and powerful wind power when he was 16. He was immediately appointed or rather ordered to immediately start training as a professional slayer. Unpleased by this, Auberi refused at first. However, when the consequence of not complying was that he be jailed forever and the cry for help at Terra due to the increase in high-ranking monsters, Auberi reluctantly obliged.

Extra:
Since he cannot create any weaponry with light magic, he carries a sharp, bone sword with no magical properties to defend himself without having to resort to energy-draining wind magic and of course, to slay monsters melee-style. He bought it from the kingdom's market square, the seller of the sword said the bone was from a B-tier monster but didn't specify what species.

He also carries a bunch of potions, mainly ones that help with healing, all proudly brewed by himself.

He has mechanical gizmos invented by the kingdom's finest inventors to assist him with his light magic disability and in case he loses a physical weapon. These add-ons are attached to Auberi's left and right hands. They work to amplify and modify his wind power. Of course, he can make a strong gust without them, but having these add-ons can help him make a powerful, concentrated laser beam of air, or charged air bullets/bombs.

He likes birds or any type of flying creature for that matter because they can fly (or in his case, repeateadly shooting gusts of wind from his hands) with him.

He has a strong relationship with his adoptive parents if that wasn't obvious enough. He cares and respects for them, and naturally thinks of them as his real parents. He doesn't care to know about his biological parents because why should he make an effort to find the people who abandoned him. However, he feels awkward around people who have naturally grey/white/silver hair (excluding the elderly), perhaps because they might be related to him.

Theme song: Journey to Guard Someone - Band of Monsters

Random fact, I hate making lists for roleplays. They're essential but I have to open like three tabs. *sniffle*

I modified my CS, so if anyone would like to make relations with my OC you can read her info at large now.

I was literally gonna add a list of Kazan's spells too, for funsies, It's neat that you've already done that. I like reading/knowing what kind of powers others have, helps figure what who's character has a synergy with my own (so Ik who would make a killer combo when paired with mine). Ig I can throw in explanations for his titles and nickname too... and maybe a video clip of his fighting style to give u guys an idea. Idk how many of you are familiar with Fate series, but Kazan fights a lot like Hercules.

That moment you realize the RP is almost ready to open O_O

and you haven't written the opener

Who would like me to start the RP now? It's formatted in a way that "late" posts fit. The first posts should be about the characters gathering so . . .

Hello! Long time no chat!

I've been doing well, how about you?
Good, thx. ^^

I just find it funny, tbh, the only reason I knew about the art I used for Zeref is coz of u (thx for that, it looks so dope)... and now ur in this RP. XD

I mean my character's already accepted but I guess it won't hurt to go back and add more stuff like moves/spells, etc. I love everyone's characters btw!! :3:

Good, thx. ^^

I just find it funny, tbh, the only reason I knew about the art I used for Zeref is coz of u (thx for that, it looks so dope)... and now ur in this RP. XD
Lol I'm looking forward to finally getting to roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back