• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰--IC

b8c10cb918506e932fad3a8f26cb6674.jpg
E͛l͛l͛a͛ ͛
l͛a͛d͛y͛ ͛i͛n͛ ͛w͛a͛i͛t͛i͛n͛g͛ ͛t͛o͛ ͛P͛r͛i͛n͛c͛e͛s͛s͛ ͛C͛a͛l͛l͛i͛s͛t͛o͛

ⓦⓘⓣⓗ -- Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)
ⓜⓔⓝⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ-- NightTerror NightTerror (the twins) imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
ⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ -- the banquet hall
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ/ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ -- "I hope her Majesty is not too angry....
"/slightly worried

Ella had been absolutely exhausted from the journey, not only because she had to make sure to take care of Callisto while taking care of her infant daughter. Alek tried to help anywhere he could but he always seemed distracted with his own duties and his annoying brother. Ella really liked working as a lady in waiting, she felt like she had a lots of purpose where she was. The Princess wasa very kind, but wild one at the same time and it was really nice.

Unfortunately because of how exhausted she was, she was going to be late for the banquet due to the fact that she fell asleep feeding Jase . The two of them were laying down on the bed sound asleep, when one of the servants came in and gently woke her. “ what time is it? Oh no, she went without me….. I had one job! I couldn’t even do that….” she was quick to get up and make sure she looked easy, she wrapped a sling around her so she could carry the baby who was still sound asleep and was quick to get out of the room.

She quickly ran down the hall, she was making sure that she wasn’t too terribly late in the baby was bouncing along but she seemed to like it. She was hoping the baby when make much noise, how embarrassing would that be if she started crying when the Queen walked in or while her princess was getting to know her fiancé. “ I can do this….”

Just before she got to the banquet hall, where the servants would come in she paused a moment and gently gained her composure. She opened the door, as she walked in gently cradling the sling as she patted the baby’s bottoms and made sure to get behind Callisto where she was supposed to be. She gently reached out and placed her hand onto the princess’s shoulder just to let her know she was there.

After that she stepped back, around the room she could see her child’s father and uncle, softly smiling over in that direction. The Prince Kumo was also a great help with the baby, she couldn’t have been more grateful for the royalty and she owed them a lot.

dasdas181b531f0ae3b4542e33694be1fb1645.jpg
L꙲꙲u꙲꙲c꙲꙲y꙲꙲
𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? the banquet hall
𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤? pretty much everybody in the banquet hall
𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙? Herokou Herokou (Papa Aron) Mooniee Mooniee (Vern)
𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤/𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤? "oh boy, look at all these people!"/extremely excited

Lucy felt incredibly happy at this moment, she was going to get to have a pet bear and they could have adventures together. She held on tightly like she usually did, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the bear that had been so kind to her and she quickly blew him a kiss. She always held on tightly when they were in the air, it always made her really nervous even though she knew her papa would never let anything happen to her. She was glad when they finally were on the ground, she smiled and told her that she he would always love her and that made her incredibly happy.

As they were walking in the banquet hall, she was definitely not shy even though she could not talk she was quick to wave at everybody. She waved over at her aunt Erica, who absolutely adored the child and she would swiftly lay back. Then Lucy waved over at her uncle Vern, she weighed the people she didn’t even know just because she was very friendly and she had a huge smile on her face. She was really glad that her papa had found her and that she wasn’t going to be alone, she knew that she was going have to sit on his lap after all there were no places for kids.

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 - Herokou Herokou (Aron) NightTerror NightTerror (the twins)
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "he will see me as a good asset!"/ passionate
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- dining hall, middle Kingdom

Erica was finally glad that the two of them were having a moment to themselves, there was so much they were going to have to get past if they were going to make this marriage last. She nodded at his request, after all she did tell him he could call her Erica and it was only fair if she did the same thing. It was going to be a difficult thing to get used to, but what really surprised her was when he looked her straight in the eyes as he talked to her.

Her cheeks were on fire by this point, she couldn’t believe how close they were and how much they were getting along. She really thought that she was going to have to threaten to burn this man alive, but he was actually very kind and she had no intention of ruining the relationship that was getting started. She did feel like he was just saying that to get on her good side, to make her feel better and honestly she didn’t care because it did make her feel better.

In that moment he started to introduce her to his servants, she smiled at the two of them and nodded her head as she greeted them properly. She wasn’t overly friendly with other people other than those that she had to, but she was starting to think that part of that could be fixed by this man. As I sat there for a moment, she was looking around when she spotted her tiny little adopted niece and waved at her.

“ Prince Kumo, that is my brother Aron and that little girl while that’s my niece. You see he adopted the little girl when she was orphaned and she has been with our family ever since.” Her cheeks were bright red, but she seemed really happy to talk about that little girl. “ I also want to to know your Majesty-- I mean, Prince Kumo…. I will stay by your side and I will rule alongside you, I would support your decisions and I will be a great asset to your kingdom…. But…. “ this time she looked over at him and her eyes looked like they were on fire nearly, she had a passion for what she was about to say. “Please treat me as your equal, use my abilities and don’t be afraid to talk to me about things. A good king needs a queen by his side, so that when one thing is missed…. She can help him fix it…. So please… let me be by your side…. “ she bowed her head, feeling a little embarrassed for bringing this up right now.

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

🇼🇮🇹🇭‌- Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)
🇲🇪🇳🇹🇮🇴🇳🇸‌- Mooniee Mooniee (Vern)
🇼🇭🇪🇷🇪‌- the dining hall
🇹🇭🇴🇺🇬🇭🇹🇸‌/🇫🇪🇪🇱🇮🇳🇬🇸‌- "how could I have been so stupid to fall in love with him...."/ feeling stupid

Hana was very surprised when her future husband began to calm her down, she honestly wasn’t sure if he would care and the last thing she wanted was for him to be annoyed with her. Still he looked more confused than anything and that made her feel bad as well. Then he held out a light blue anchor handkerchief and she looked at it for a moment, before dabbing her eyes softly and looking over at him. The truth was she really did want to get to know him, especially since Vern looked like he was having a good time, she had to make this work.

“ Yes, it is very frightening. Honestly I can’t think of the time in my life that I’ve been so scared, I just feel so lost…. “ she handed him handkerchief back and gave him a small quick smile, it seemed like he could understand what she was going to and she softly smiled again. “ you’re being so sweet to me, honestly that makes me really happy. It’s nice to know that your future husband is a kind person, is really afraid that you really be something mean man…. “

It was then she made a conscious decision, she was going to do whatever she had to the following love with Damien and that meant getting her heart back from somebody else. She was going to have to meet up with Vern to get some closure, but for now she had every intention of getting to know her future husband.

“ Tell me, since were stuck doing this…. What do you like to do for your free time?”

Ice Gorl.png[
Lynette Gunhildr
With each sibling appearing, Lynette felt her nerves grow calmer. Braska’s teasing of the youngest member of the family made things feel somewhat normal. Upon hearing the emphasis her sister put on Princess Callisto’s name, things clicked and Lynette mouthed “oh” in response. So this was the woman her brother was set to marry! She looked over the girl before her once more, studying her more closely this time. She was cute, but maybe a bit too chatty to be a good match for Siegfried. Only time would tell how the two would get along. Of course, she wished for the best for her brother.

Knowing that her brother’s wife was in front of her, she wanted to join Braska in teasing him. However, she was interrupted by the familiar heavy footsteps and grumbling of her eldest brother, Havardr. The doors were opened with a bang that interrupted the herald’s introduction. This entrance still seemed to work in letting attendees know that the North had arrived. Lynette quickly followed Havardr’s lead. She followed closely behind him, hiding herself behind his large frame.

Quickly after entering, Viara had joined her side. Lynette wanted to reach out and take Viara’s hand for comfort, but worried it would look childish to do so. Instead, she spoke softly to her as they walked towards her spot at the table. “The dining hall is beautiful, isn’t it?” The look in Viara’s eyes told Lynette that something was troubling her friend. What it was, however, she wasn’t sure. Was it Lynette’s complaints about the marriage that was eating at her? Or maybe Viara wasn’t excited to leave the palace she had been working at for another? Either way, she felt a twinge of guilt. She looked towards Viara and gave her a reassuring smile, “It’ll be alright, I’m sure of it.” The words were more to reassure herself than Viara.

As she made her way to her sea, she spotted a red-haired man seemingly heading in the same direction.Was this the Aron she had heard of? More surprisingly, he had a young child in tow. There was no way that this was a younger sibling - she would have heard of a princess that young. So who exactly was this child? She took her seat, double-checking the name card to confirm she was in the right spot.

Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Lucy) Herokou Herokou (Aron) Uasal Uasal (Braska) Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr) xAlter xAlter (Sieg) Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)

Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Viara)

1621145111602.png
Siegfried
Interactions: Te al Latte Te al Latte

Siegfried watched as Havardr walked past, stormed past really, and made his way into the banquet hall. He would’ve laughed out loud had he not been reeling still from the fact that his wife-to-be was here, and Braska decided now was a good time to embarrass him. Feeling both Lynette’s and Braska’s arm slip from his arms, he could feel Callisto’s warmth as she walked near him into the hall. Then she had to call him “my dear.” His mind went blank for a second.

Sieg’s face lit up like a bonfire. If one would look closely, they might’ve seen steam coming from his face and ears “I, you, what, huh?” he stuttered out, completely helpless against the remark. He just stood there, shocked to the core. “Did she… I… what the… help…?” he muttered out noticing it was his turn to enter.

Walking through the doors, he completely ignored the herald as they announced his name, “Prince Siegfried Gunhildr of the North.” He also completely ignored any tension left in the room and solely focused on finding his seat. He refused to meet the eyes of anyone as he entered, his siblings most of all. He just couldn’t believe she had called him that in front of them.

Finding his seat next to his betrothed, Sieg didn’t sit down. He more likely sank into his seat and tried to make himself seem as small as possible. He withdrew into himself as his lone eye darted around the room, taking in the faces of everyone else, but it lingered specifically on Callisto. She was pretty, he thought to himself, extremely so. She was also nice and seemed to easily fit into the social aspect of the room, unlike himself. “C-callisto,” he started, unsure if his own voice would work. “I hope we can get along... A-and have a successful marriage.”

Oldest Princess Of the East

PqTgJvM.png
Princess Kiku

When Havardr laughed, it was an understatement that Kiku was surprised. In fact she was down right startled. Her whole body flinched when he hit the table, and his thunderous laugh reverberated within her body. How anyone’s entire being could be so intrusive she’d have never known before today.

Kiku gripped the arm of her chair, quickly regathering herself for the man before her. He was smiling, saying that he even liked her, like a child pointing at an item in a store’s window display. Still, she wasn’t entirely convinced if he was indeed in a good mood. Especially now that it was his turn to correct her. Embarrassment may have surfaced on her face with how sure she was when she first pronounced his name if not for the fact he began to lean in.

Kiku's breath slowed as Havardr leaned in;
Stay calm, keep looking at his cloak. Do. Not. Look. Him. In. The. Eyes.
She repeated in her head, worried she may lose to her own instincts of meeting the gaze of another when conversing. Was it improper of her not to meet his eye? Of course, but it’d be more rude if she revealed her true shaken self. Why a shift in his chair could make her surge with anxiety was beyond a need of understanding.

She pushed down the ‘flight’ reaction that was trying to take over using a rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins, begging her not to waste the energy by sitting idly.
Kiku once again was faltering on a returned reply; was he saying that Queen Jade’s taste wasn’t to his liking? Was he saying that the Kingdom of the North’s Castle was primitive? Or was it his simple dislike of the concept of a Ballroom?

“H-Havardr. Prince Havardr…”

She spoke his name carefully as she tried to sound the unfamiliar string of consonants and vowels together.

“...do you favor gifts of fur? Fur in the Eastern Kingdom is typically supplied to us by your Northern Kingdom, though they’re a bit of a nonessential item with our climate. They still sell fairly well as rugs- Oh, but recently they’ve gone higher in demand due to the new trend of making stuffed toys to give to children and loved ones. I understand that fur provides warmth, and the fur itself soft to touch, but I never imagined it could look so cute.”

What was she going on about? This is terrible small talk conversation!

Tonight, Kiku was prepared to hover over Hana’s heart. Keeping an eye out for any signs of distress. She wasn’t meant to have any thoughts on her marriage partner. It happened, or it didn’t. But now Kiku was trapped in conversation with her Arranged Partner, unwilling to anger the man. How were these pairings even chosen?! Did Queen Jade put any deep thought into the decisions or did she just circled names on a list?

Kiku chose to believe that a great Queen like Queen Jade made these pairing to the best compatibility, because the Queen would want her plan to be a success.

She lifted her gaze to meet Havardr;

“However I suppose you, Prince Havardr, would already be acquainted with the fur trade between our kingdoms.”

Unable to hold steady, she dropped her gaze down again, teeth clench.

Dammit.

So he seemed significantly younger than she was led to believe, and though his haircut is foreign, he seemed to still have a decent amount of hair. It wasn’t as if he looked disheveled either. So perhaps his entrance was a show; that he wasn’t intimidating at all. If the East had been blessed with large bodies they’d have used it to their advantage. However, the ‘show’ still had it’s tight grip on her that even her mind couldn’t ease; No matter her reasoning.

One thing did stick to Kiku’s mind; Blue.
His eyes were blue-
Like Hana’s.
Like Mother’s.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall
Interactions; Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr)
Mentions: Everyone in the Banquet Hall?

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica), Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)

Kumo gave Erica the time to greet the twins, the prince still displaying that beaming expression as the princess looked around. The prince followed her eyes, his gaze sliding from Aron, the Southern Prince, to the small child that accompanied him. Kumo smiled at her as she spoke about the little girl, being able to tell that her niece meant the world to her. As for Erica's siblings, Kumo was not knowledgeable regarding them. Two of them were currently present, Aron and Vern, yet he had zero experience with them. For the sake of temporary peace, he prayed they were as kind-hearted as their sister. His train of thought was broken when Erica's voice emerged again, the woman implying that she intends to rule beside him and support him. That wasn't what captivated his surprise though. It was what she said after; her giant, sparkling green eyes grew intense and determined. It was early, catching the prince completely off guard. Erica was full of surprises.

"Princess....you....I mean..." Kumo stammered past his words, his eyes flicking from her bowed head to the twins, who he knew were probably amused by the prince's flustered attitude. Taking a pause, Kumo took a deep breath, regaining control over the shock that took over. "Princess Erica, you do not need to worry about that right now. That is certainly a great length down the road. I haven't even truly pondered about what it'd be like to rule, let alone have a queen of my own. I appreciate your intentions, however. It is assuring to know that I can rely on you in the future. I can promise you that you shall be treated as my equal. If not, I'd probably have to deal with your siblings, wouldn't I?" Kumo chuckled, using a swift hand to lift her head. "Do not fret. With all solemnity, I can tell you have a great mind upon your shoulders. But you won't be an asset either. Equal does not mean you should refer to yourself as one. But, you have my word. Just, may we not speak about having to rule? It is a fact that plagues me with every waking thought, considering at any instance, my father could drop dead and I'd be thrown up as the monarch. May the gods prepare me."

Just then, another announcement filled the air, his youngest sister, Callisto. Of course, she'd be late. Even then, Kumo never held Callisto to the same standard as his other siblings. Whether it was because she was the baby of the family or her nature as a darling princess, he never could call it. So, when she bounded over to her brother to greet him, Kumo didn't berate her. As she pecked his cheek, the prince smiled, looking proudly at his sister. "You look fabulous as always, dear sister. I'm just pleased that you arrived before Queen Jade got here." Kumo replied, simply watching as Callisto greeted Erica, complimenting the princess and bidding them farewell, walking off to go seek out her other siblings. Kumo watched his sister leave, smirking as he turned his attention back to the princess. "Speaking of siblings, Erica, what are your kinfolk like? I'm sure the South has some interesting royals."

Damien was slow to reply as his sister greeted him with a kiss upon the cheek. It served as a good distraction from his struggle. He turns his head in her direction and smiled once more. "Sister, you are too kind," he says giving her an endearing grin before he returned to face Hana once more, eyes still closed for the moment. He thought a bit about what she said about him. He was grateful for her kind words. He wanted to be the best he could be for everyone around him, but in truth he mostly did what he did so that he could place his siblings upon a higher pedestal. For if what was expected of him was nothing short of perfection, then they would be seen in a greater light, right? It was all just proof of the stress he placed upon his own shoulders for the sake of his siblings. He wasn't anything of much worth in the family after all, In his eyes that is.

"I am afraid that I do not have many bad bones in my body. While I was a bit harsh to my sister, Princess Persephone, I was just sad that she did not put her all into what she could be today. Truly, if she tried her very best, I am sure she could shine very bright." Damien lowers his head a little. "I do what I do because it is for the good of everyone. That is my duty as a member of the Rundström family." After a few moments, he thinks on the question he was asked. What he does with his free time.

Reading books and having a desire to write. Not the most interesting of hobbies for a nobleman to have. Infact, it was quite common. He is silent for a few moments longer before he nods, an idea springing into his mind. "Well, I am actually a bit of a magical practitioner. I look into how to do more with my magic and how to wield it more effectively and precisely. I can make small things out of water. I can do more of course, but those magics are a bit more secret. Things that are not very wise to share," he says as he places his hands together and at rest. "Aside from all of that, I am a also somewhat of an aspiring scholar. Nothing very impressive. Anyways, that is enough about my interests. What are yours?"

Interacting with Reiia silver Reiia silver Te al Latte Te al Latte
Mentions Panda chaos Panda chaos

Azalea Seto
Role: Knight of the East Kingdom

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫
loLGA7w.gif
To not snicker at the face of these imprudent nobles was a practice of patience and self control for Azalea. Imagine having the best education and etiquette training in the world yet they act like they are nothing more but spoiled teenagers at the first sign of inconvenience. What a joke. Well, he was relieved that the tension died down, now. It was causing him a headache, to be honest. 

Azalea silently stood in the corner of the room, as his usual position as a royal guard for the youngest princess of the East. Princess Hana and her matched prince was… a weird pair, but if he was set to follow the young princess in her future in Alawater Cay, Azalea had no choice but to bear with the prince’s pretentious existence. He has sworn his sword for Princess Hana, after all. And he does not take his duty lightly.

Azalea watched silently as a number of nobles entered the premises, keeping his eyes in the vicinity of his princess. He watched as a prince entered with a child in his arms, watched as a burly man grumpily sat down beside Princess Kiku. Her bethroted, he guessed. The one from the North. 

His eyes then wondered to a woman with a child sling around her. Definitely not a noble, he thought as he watched her touch the youngest Western princess’ shoulder. A lady in waiting with a baby, interesting. He then watched her eye one of the butlers of the western prince and put two and two together. Her look of longing was plastered all over her face. So Azalea decided to walk over while keeping his attention on his princess. He stopped a good meter away from the lady, standing idly beside her and acting as if he’s just watching his Noble. He crossed his arms then glanced slightly towards the lady. 

“A rare sight to see a lady with a child in these occasions,” Azalea said smoothly. “I’m surprised your princess allows it.”

◐ ◐ ◐╳╳╳

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Ella)

Last edited:
48620D1A-C560-4E83-ABC1-001438BEF81C.jpeg
Mori
Interaction: Reiia silver Reiia silver Herokou Herokou Everyone Everyone else in the banquet hall

Mori was needless to say not pleased as one moment he was nuzzling into Lucy’s back and the next she was swiped off and into the sky. Letting out a loud groan his eyes shot up to Lucy and Aron. Standing on his hind legs he roared up at them as if calling for Lucy to come back as he fell into his front paws and started to chase after the two, despite the beasts size he had rather surprising speed and was able to somewhat keep up if not a little behind them. Surprisingly Mori would arrive just a minute after Lucy. Huffing and grunting as he looked around before lifting his nose into the air to smell for Lucy. Completely ignoring the guards that where staring him down. Some having already drawn weapons out of fear of the beast. But it surprised them as his nose went to the ground as the hulking bear made its way into the Banquet slowly. Following Lucy’s trail through the crowd of scared nobles on his way to Lucy. He was so focused on her trail his head gently bumped into Lucy’s back which brought him out of focus. Letting out a soft huff Mori brought his head up and pushed his nose into Lucy’s back before leaning his head over the little girls left shoulder with a small groan as hello.​

dasdas181b531f0ae3b4542e33694be1fb1645.jpg

L꙲꙲u꙲꙲c꙲꙲y꙲꙲
𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? the banquet hall
𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤? pretty much everybody in the banquet hall
𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙? Herokou Herokou (Papa Aron) Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mori)
𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤/𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤? "yay! he found me!"/ extremely excited

Lucy was having fun waving to everybody, but she couldn’t stop thinking about her bear and hoping that he would be able to find her. She was focusing on looking over at her aunts, her aunt was getting married as well and it kind of made her sad. Her whole world was changing, Lucy didn’t like change because it made her nervous that she wasn’t a part of that change. She remembered what her Papa said and she tried to focus on that.

All of a sudden there was a huge amount of chaos behind her and she looked back, she saw her bear and she suddenly let go of her papas hands as she turned around and wrapped her arms around him. She was so happy that she had a friend and that she was allowed to keep them, although she worried her aunt might go into protective mode and she didn’t know what she would do if that was the case. She gently was massaging and petting his face, she was rubbing her cheeks against his fur and she seemed really happy in the moment.

Persephone
Persephone's eyes grew wide and she gasped a bit. Her yellow gaze flicked to Korossa; he had understood what she said. That means he spoke the tongues of shadows. Her head slowly turned to Isla in the corner; that means that that person there was actually in their plane. These thoughts went through Persephone's mind in a matter of seconds. She had turned back and asked her question. His first few words were said with such surprised; she became a little surprised herself. Why did he sound so surprised? She lifted her head a bit to look at him. He spoke of his mother and what she would say. A few of his words stuck to her mind. "Beauty is subjective". She knew what the words themselves meant, but when put together she was quite unsure. He paused to mess with his garments and she herself twisted pieces of fabric. Then he spoke again; his words dripping like honey from his tongue. She looked up at him, a certain look in her eyes. She waited, his words becoming more and more saddened. Then he said something that surprised her. "I am not much of a prince, all truths be told." Her eyebrows twisted and she became confused. He very much was a prince. From the royal birth to the way he presented himself. Of course he was a prince, so what did he mean by that?

A moment or so passed and doubts were placed into Persephone's mind. She sifted through her memories trying to find something. But then her trance was cut off by Korossa's sweet voice. She flinched; turning to him again. Her ears perked up, she was listening intently. For a moment a slight terror struck her face, but it was quickly warded off by a false smile. She gave way to a small chuckle. "I was going to ask you the same question your highness." She said, a playful tone dancing on her tongue. She cleared her throat a bit; biding her time to come up with an excuse. She had been asked many hard questions before, and had been faced with many tough circumstances. But this had to get close to the top five. She would definitely not tell him of what she was able to do. Most of her siblings don't even know of it. She inhaled and nodded. "I am self taught in many things. I love to learn; especially new languages. I was... taught this language by a dear friend of mine." She said it with such conviction and sincerity; one would could barely tell she was lying. Persephone laughed once more, a beautiful joyous sound. "I guess curiosity will be the death of me." She said a smile toying her lips.

A moment or so passed before a loud thud and joyous laughter could be heard. Persephone's ears twitched, and her hand slide down to a certain spot over her garments. She relaxed upon seeing it was just a noble. Still she kept a close eye on him after that; as he had startled her. A few moments passed of her watching the people around her; when her dear sister came in. All smiles and joy; Persephone relaxed. Both mentally, and physically. Her hand slide away from where would assumed to be her weapon, and her shoulders relaxed a real smile gracing her features. She watched as her wonderous sister made her way around. Finally she came to her; her arms wrapping around her dear sister. Persephone jumped up giving her a big hug. Callisto went right to talking to her; Persephone took her seat and smiled nodding. "I'm excited to here about it dear." She said with such genuine love. "It's alright, and thank you. You as well are the epitome of beauty as always." Persephone raised a hand to her hair tugging on a strand. "You know you're always welcome to mess with my hair Cal." She says in a more casual tone. Persephone looked over to Korossa as he was addressed; she had almost forgotten about the situation in its entirety. Her head raised to smile at Callisto; her dear sister could make anything better. As Callisto's and Persephone's eyes met a warm feeling was felt throughout herself. Persephone just adored her sister. She smiled and nodded at her sister's next words. Whispering something of her own to her. "You know that offer goes both ways." Persephone watched as he sister then walked to her own seat. Persephone was a little less relaxed now, but still much more comfortable then she had been before.

There was a long time of nothingness until a loud pounding could be heard. Persphone's ears twitched and she turned at attention to the door. They opened wide as a large bear like creature pushed them open. Persephone seemed not scared or confused in any way. She simply chuckled a bit; covering her mouth. She watched as the beast walked to a small girl. He seemed to just be begging for attention. Well he sure was in this plane; as he interacted with the girl. Persephone drew her attention back to Korossa.

Interactions/Mentions: Korossa ( xAlter xAlter )
Isla ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Callisto ( Te al Latte Te al Latte )
Mori ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Lucy ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ banquet hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁ Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mori) Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ "me and Damien can destroy the world for what they put us through!"/ feeling powerful

Usually Hana was not interested in just sitting around discussing but right now is trying to make the most of the situation. The truth was that this Utterly boring, but she was trying to most of it if not for her kingdom. The truth was she really did like Damien, who felt like they really could have a connection if they could just find that one thing that they have in common. Maybe, she could help him get out of his usual route of things and introduce him to a more exciting world. The thought was starting to really make her happy but then she tried to go back to focusing on what he was saying.

As she was listening something caught her interest and that was the fact that he wanted to do better with his magic. She was definitely interested in improving her magic as well, although she took a more hands-on approach rather than reading, she felt like it was definitely a common interest that they shared together.

“ That’s wonderful! I also would like to improve on my magic abilities, I personally take a hands-on approach. Still, I’m fascinated that we share that same sentiment! And if we both improve our magic, we would be unstoppable!” she was definitely excited, she actually accidentally took a hold of his hand and held onto it for a moment before realizing what she did quickly letting it go. Her blue eyes were full of excitement and passion for her magic, even if she felt like most of the time it wasn’t needed.

Suddenly she heard commotion and she looked up just in time to see her brother Jessie’s bear that had presumably died in the war. “Mori??” she quickly stood up, before anybody could really react to what she was doing she stood on the table and came across towards the bear. “ Oh my God! I am so glad you’re alive!” suddenly she was also hugging the bear and she was a little teary-eyed, most of the family had grown very fond of the bear.

FF1CFF64-983C-4F4A-906F-00D78481B06B.jpeg
Viara
Interaction: Mooniee Mooniee
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Lucy) Herokou Herokou (Aron) Uasal Uasal (Braska) Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr) xAlter xAlter (Sieg) Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)

Viara stood at Lynettes side nearly to focused in thought that she nearly missed Lynettes words. Bringing her eyes up to the floor just in time to see Lynette reach for her hand for a moment only to see her pull away. It brought a frown to her lips but she knew why and didn’t mention it. “Yes my lady it is quite stunning.” Viara responded to her princess in a gentle soft tone. She could tell Lynette was nervous, scared even and Viara didn’t know what to do at this point to settle her lady’s nerves. How could she even? Nothing more than a lady in waiting to Lynette but still she knew she had to try her best. Taking a glance to the rest of the northern family to see if any of them could provide aid only to see them all busy with there soon to be spouses.

“I see no help from them.” Viara thought to herself before turning her attention back to Lynette. Unable to keep her eyes off of her as Lynette spoke of it being ok, that was a lie at least for Viara. Nothing was going to be ok with Lynette being taken from her but Viara couldn’t let her know. “Either way my lady I will be by your side.” Viara said softly to her sweet Lynette, even in an almost loving tone to her as they made her way to Lynettes seat. The lady in waiting was getting ready to say something else when she noticed Lynettes staring down someone else. Her eyes followed Lynettes to the red haired man, a child and a..... bear? Truly this day grew more strange that she found it hard to concentrate but one question rang true in her mind. Was he the one? The man set to steal her Lynette away? The question alone combined with his face made her blood boil but she showed no sign of it as she stood to the right of Lynettes seat.​

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 - Herokou Herokou (Aron)
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "what the hell is my brother thinking!"/ scared
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- dining hall, middle Kingdom

Erica felt a little annoyed with the prince, mainly because she knew that it was going to be a while down the road but it was still something that they needed to talk about. They didn’t have a whole lot of time before the marriage would take place and the two of them would be stuck with one another. These kind of things they had to talk about now, they couldn’t wait like if they were courting properly. Still, she was able to calm herself down from being too annoyed with him, after all he was trying and she couldn’t fault him for that.

She nodded her head in respect to what he said, but she couldn’t reply to what he said mainly because he was distracted by his sibling came in late. She just smiled for a moment, as she remained quiet not wanting to really interact with anybody else at this point. She was surprised by his question, but it seemed like the perfect kind of question to ask. “ Well, I suppose I’m the closest to my older brother Vern, he’s a bit of a womanizer so to speak…. Then you see Aron over there and he is very fatherly, ever since he adopted Lucy he just seemed to really mature. Honestly I’m really proud of him…. My older sister she can be a little much, we don’t talk much….”

It was then that suddenly there was chaos in the room, there was a bear came right up to her Niece causing her to panic a little bit as she stood up and shouted “ get her away from the bear before he eats my niece!” Erica usually the quiet one, she was very passionate when it came to the little girl after all she had gone through so much in her life and the last thing she needed was to be mauled by a bear. Even watching as gentle as was, she knew that these things could turn really fast and not in a way they wanted.

1B8F0BDB-52BA-4DF9-9B40-719F6791D4BD.jpeg
Valerie Hedlestone - Northern knight
Valerie was already bored with this event. She had been hanging out in the corner watching the show from a distance. Luckily none of her royals were part of the mess. She gave a little smirk as the princes and princess danced with their power like a joke. She had been there the entire time her smile being her only response to the entire charade. Her royals had yet to walk in until after the little display. Her smile disappeared quickly. She had no need to express anything at the moment; so she stood there silent. Watching as the royals interacted with one another. It was all boring until there was a loud pair of footsteps that could be heard from the hall. Valerie twisted her head to the doors just as a bear walked in. She tensed up and grabbed hold of her battle axe; that was secured to her waist. She watched the bear intently as it made its way to a little girl. She took a half step forward until the girl full on hugged the bear. She huffed and let go of her axe. Settling back in against the walls. She had no need to interact or react any further. So she stood and watched silently. As they pranced around and spoke, with each other. Valerie sighed, she would much rather be doing.... literally anything else right now. But as long as there were her royals in this room; she would remain here.

Mentions: Lynette ( Mooniee Mooniee )
Braska ( Uasal Uasal )
Havardr ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda )
Siegfried ( xAlter xAlter )
Lucy ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Mori ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

b8c10cb918506e932fad3a8f26cb6674.jpg
E͛l͛l͛a͛ ͛
l͛a͛d͛y͛ ͛i͛n͛ ͛w͛a͛i͛t͛i͛n͛g͛ ͛t͛o͛ ͛P͛r͛i͛n͛c͛e͛s͛s͛ ͛C͛a͛l͛l͛i͛s͛t͛o͛

ⓦⓘⓣⓗ -- Te al Latte Te al Latte (Azalea)
ⓜⓔⓝⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ-- NightTerror NightTerror (the twins) imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
ⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ -- the banquet hall
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ/ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ -- "with an odd dinner, a child And a bear...."/ amused

Ella usually didn’t participate in conversations with many people, mostly because they never really had anything in common. In fact the only people that she really talked to on a regular basis aside from the Royals, were the twins. She was still staring over at them, how she wished she could get Alek’s attention for once, the only time she did was when they had a night of passion and now they were parents together. She felt a little frustrated, the baby squirmed a little bit causing her to moving around just a little bit in order to calm her down.

Suddenly she heard a voice and she looked over at a rather handsome man, she was a little surprised that he was even talking to her. She smiled softly, nodding her head at him because she knew he had a point. Most royals would not allow it, but for some reason she got really lucky the royals of the West as they seem to embrace her and her daughter.

“ Call it lucky, my princess is absolutely amazing that way. So is the prince Kumo, they both welcome me and my daughter with open arms and I couldn’t be happier. I owed them so much….” she stopped talking for a moment, letting out a sigh as she tried to not look over at the twins anymore.

That’s when she saw something that for some reason didn’t catch her eye in the moment, she had seen azalea eyeing Hana and assumed he was watching her. “ Is…. is that a bear?” She was standing perfectly still mostly because she couldn’t want to be noticed, she noticed Lucy over there hugging it and then Hana, causing her to shake her head. “ It doesn’t look very menacing when people were hugging him…..”

She decided to just ignore what was going on and in that moment she turned over towards him. “ Are you from the East?”

1621197631533.png
Korossa
Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Reiia silver Reiia silver Panda chaos Panda chaos Te al Latte Te al Latte

"I was going to ask you the same question, your highness."

“The same question.” he repeated, bringing a hand to his chin, and finding Isla in the crowd. She had taught him to read the language, and had punished him in a rather physical and painful way. “Well, the story of how I came across the Tongue of Shadows is a rather lengthy one, and forgive me if I don’t give all the details. I guess it started when I ran away on my 18th birthday. I ran away from home and came here, to the Middle Kingdom.” Clearing his throat, Kor continued.

“I was found starving and alone by Master Isla, and my propensity for darker magics had her interested. She took me under her wing for 3 years, without my family’s knowledge, and I learned much from her. It’s a simple tale, really.” Finishing his tale, Korossa then listened to Persephone’s version of how she learned the language. Many pieces stood out amongst her words, and a few stuck with him. ”Self taught in things? A friend taught her? How peculiar.” He could see the small details of a fake smile and half-truths. He had seen it in the mirror quite often.

About to speak again, but was interrupted, thankfully he thought, by Persephone’s sister. Taking the opportune moment, Korossa smiled at the young princess. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. Your sister is a beautiful jewel of the West and deserves to be treated as such. And please, do not mind taking her time. She is your sister after all.” Kor continued to smile at the interaction between siblings. His heart warmed to know his fiance’s family was not as fractured as it seemed. “She’s a free spirit. Excitable too. You’re lucky to have her. I pray her husband-to-be is a kindred soul.”

Then the bear entered, and the room stilled as his eyes widened. Jumping from his chair, Kor turned to Jessie. “Is that-?” Never finishing his sentence, Kor watched as Hana jumped from her seat and ran to the bear. Kor followed after reaching out and petting the bear's head. “M-mori? You’re alive! My goodness! You’ve grown as well!” he laughed out, watching as Hana hugged the life out of him.

Damien

The bear. Both the source for further panic as well as a means of escape for Damien. His eyes opened to see Hana charge across the table and past screaming nobles to jump onto the creature. It was clear that this was a companion of the Eastern family, or perhaps it was from a different kingdom that the East were familiar with. Nonetheless, it was an opportunity for Damien to take his leave. He despised that he must leave Princess Hana on her lonesome, but the terror of those within the room only fueled his state of mind, sending him back into a daze. Abusing the attention it drew, Damien stands from his chair and walks in the other direction of the creature. The second he reaches the wall, sure that every possible person was between him and the commotion, his eyes widen and he vanishes.

His spell once again helping him with his curse, he steps rapidly to the double doors of the chamber, opening them so that he could slip past. A guard noticed the movement and went to check while the others were likely gathered around the giant bear that had entered. The guard would only be met with an empty hallway and no explanation for the opening of the door. Damien had already picked up in stride, running through the halls until he found himself in servant quarters. Thankfully they were often quite empty when there was an event going on. This was usually true for most castles. His Sightless Visage spell faded, sending sparkling droplets of water flying as if a bubble had popped, leaving only him there in the quiet. He emerged from the spell breathless, as if he had been holding it since the whole ordeal began.

Gasping and eyes filled with panic, he felt his legs growing unsteady beneath him. He approaches a wall and slides down it until he sat on the floor, using said wall for support. He was exhausted. This is truly why he would never be fit for the throne. A king, looking like this? Preposterous. No, he was no kingly material, which was why he was glad Prince Kumo had the spotlight. The true and worthy heir apparent. Damien would lean his head back against the wall, still breathing heavy and shocked of all that had happened. This would be his place for now.

mentions Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Reiia silver Reiia silver imXeno imXeno

Last edited:

1621193556418.png
Aron
Eldest Prince of the South

________________________________________________________________________________
He turned his head to see Lucy ran to the bear and hugged him.
He was surprised that the big bear followed them in the banquette.
He also heard his younger sister Erica yell to get the big bear away from Lucy.

In response of Erica yelling he said,
"Everyone calm down the bear is with me and Lucy don't worry."
He then told Lucy "Lucy dear, go play with your bear outside call me if you get in any trouble."
Walking up to his seat with his name tag on the table in front of it, he sat down.

He rather liked the relaxing party. He just sat and started thinking of what might of happen today.
He also tried to not start fight's or else he would scare Lucy.
Trying to amuse himself while waiting for the food, he started playing with fire with his hand's.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Lucy and Erica), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mori)
Mentions: Everyone in the banquette

1621090871157.png

Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen
Braska watched Calisto closely as she herself made it her mission to embarrass her younger brother. Naturally enough Braska enjoyed teasing her younger siblings but this time she had a specific goal in mind. Well sure she also wanted to tease him for the fun of it but she also wanted to test Lady Calisto and her nature as a person. Siegfried was a soft and gentle man, one who was socially inept for the most part and who would surely struggle to fight against a lady and her arsenal of honeyed words. A hermit who would shy away from social gathering at any given opportunity. He was an earnest man, a kind man and he was most importantly Braska's younger brother. Braska had a duty to ensure the woman who would have his hand was worthy and of the right sort to do so. Braska would never allow a cunning or evil woman to take her brother for granted or stong arm him into affairs he would rather not be a part of. Never would she allow for his honour of all things to be tainted.

Fortunately for Braska, Calisto seemed sweet, caring and understanding. A Lady worthy of that very title. Proper yet fun. Calisto seemed to be quite the opposite of her brother but in Braska's mind, this was likely for the best. It was her belief the two would complement one another in nature. The encounter lifting a weight from her shoulders. Now if Lynette's partner was also a suitable match she could rest easy and enjoy the night. Granted she still would seek a private sitting with both partners to grill each in turn on their objectives and motives but that would come at a later date. Her blessing was not so easily won.

Havardr soon appeared with his men in tow. His steps announcing his arrival far before his shadow or stench. Braska looked to her brother with a soft smile, one that wasn't returned. How sad. In honesty Braska would have appreciated even a glance in her direction but alas her brother had grown far to distant for such an act. Still Braska was impressed by his appearance. A picture was worth a thousand words and the drastic change in Havardr's appreance spoke many a word about the epic his groomers and attendants must have embarked upon in the short time since their arrival at the castle. To turn such a wild beast of a man into this acceptable noble vestige was quite an achievement and worthy of praise. Braska would be sure to offer her thanks to those brave men and women later.

Havardr was quick to enter the hall, swinging open the massive doors with great force before stomping off toward his place at the Royal Table. Yet another action that impressed Braska. In all honesty, the fact Havardr managed not only to keep his sword sheathed but also move to the table without rampaging was, quite frankly, a miracle in and of itself. Sure he had displayed the grace and finesse of a fish in fresh snow but at least no one was brawling with him yet and nothing had yet to be broken. Perhaps tonight was going to go better than she had assumed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now announcing Her Highness - Heir Contestant to The Northern Throne - Lady Braska Gunhildr, the Northern Wind's Chosen"​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Braska entered after her siblings had, moving gracefully and carefully down the long marble stairs and toward the sidelines where many Nobles and Merchants stood socialising amongst one another. Braska did not move directly to the Royal table as her siblings had, instead she mingled with the gathering for quite some time before finally making her way to her designated seat. You see Braska was not here just to meet her future husband but also on business. If she was to be forced into such a long journey she was not going to merely attend for the sake of attending. No, she was going to get the most out of this situation as could. Trade deals were much easier to set up in person than through messenger and given the fact the continents most notable merchants and nobles would be present here tonight, Braska was keen on squeezing out every possible advantage she could in securing routes of trade and the like while she could in person without the delay of travel time.

By the time Braska had reached the table, Vern must have been waiting nearly twenty minutes. And when Braska finally took her seat across from him she offered no words of apology instead opting to sigh at the sight of her glass being filled with wine. "Honestly.... why must it always be wine...". Looking around Braska quickly spotted Valerie standing alone at a distance, she promptly waved her over with a smile "Valerie, I apologise for disturbing you. I know you're a knight and not a waiter or maid but could I ask a favour of you? I want a tall tankard of mead and I doubt the attendants here know good mead from bad mead given their taste for wine. Would you please see if you could find me what I seek? I'll be sure to make it up to you later and again I apologise for asking such a thing of a knight".

Braska had yet to look her partner in the eyes let alone acknowledge his existence. She took her time reaching the table and now was acting as if he didn't exist at all. Instead even moving to speak with a knight over the royal that sat before her.

Mooniee Mooniee Panda chaos Panda chaos xAlter xAlter Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Te al Latte Te al Latte

Genyashu Linxel
Interactions: None
Mentions: None
1621219106654.png Genyashu had stayed in the room they were given by the Middle Easterns, they weren't exactly fond of this event and they weren't fond of being in the Middle East either. But they were technically a Knight and not going wasn't exactly too much of a option since they were a bit duty bound. But they refused to leave the Middle East without their Tiger, Liger and their 5 little adorable babies who were all snuggled next to him on their bed. As of right now the banquet was starting, they knew it and didn't care for it enough to attend instead wanting to spend some alone time with their precious little and not so little friends. But the moment didn't last forever as the eventually grew bored and their little ones were growing tired, two already falling asleep on their pillow, the other two were running around the room causing a little mess, while another started to lick their hair likely trying to bathe him. Their full grown tiger was fast asleep on the floor while their Liger was laying down on the ground watching them and the smaller ones that were playing around. After the small tiger was done bathing their hair though, they went join their sister who was sleeping on the pillow, allowing Genyashu to finally get up from their bed. Their Liger, who was named Lyn, watched as they got off their bed standing up as they done so, the other two little tigers stopped when they say him get up. He walked over to the two and pet them for a moment, they both leaned into his touch until he finally stopped "I'm a get me a little fresh air you two, I'll be back before you know it." the two tigers nudged his foot in acknowledgment before he grabbed his hat and short sword from a dresser and went out the door, with Lyn following them out. He made sure to close the door in order to make sure they didn't leave though he know that their Full Grown Tiger knew how to open it if they so choose. Nevertheless Genyashu mounted on to get on Lyns back, Genyashu was small enough while Lyn was big and strong enough to carry him without much difficulty. He honestly wanted a bit of fresh air so he ushered Lyn to move towards the garden pointing him where to turn, though he did make a few wrong turns and had to go back every now and then before they finally made it there. The garden was quite a lovely place, he himself was a bit envious of the place but he refused to let it show, even if no one was around them. Dismounting Lyn they soon went on to move towards a tree, Lyn followed close behind him until he stopped right in front of the tree. With a mischievous grin they turned towards Lyn and pounced towards them hugging their neck and causing Lyn to roar a bit in surprise and then excitement before Lyn went on to roll over playfully much to Genyashus joy. They then went on to play fight a little and chased each other around the garden for a few moments before they both grew a bit tired and Lyn laid down in front of a tree, Genyashu took his hat off and put it on Lyn chuckling to himself before hugged him by his mane for a brief moment before resting himself next to him. They both were completely relaxed and comfortable in each others presence the wind, blew against his hair a bit but he didn't mind too much as he felt completely at ease with Lyn nearby. The​

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Inside the Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
C 2.jpeg The young princess felt a hand touch her shoulder, making her turn her head to see that Ella, her lady-in-waiting, already arrived. Callisto gave her and Jase a smile and a nod of acknowledgment. Many nobles of their court have questioned her and her family's decision in keeping Ella as her lady-in-waiting, saying that a woman with a child was not fit to attend her. "But I like Ella," was Callisto's sole reply to those against Ella. It was as simple as that. Ella has been helpful and dutiful, always ready to go along with all of Callisto's nonsensical ventures to hear palace gossips or court updates. The fact that she can balance accompanying the princess and taking care of her own child was an amazing feat for Callisto, an ability that merits proper compensation and praise. And as an unmarried woman with child, the princess thought that Ella needs and deserves both the service pay and benefits of being a lady-in-waiting.

“Prince Siegfried Gunhildr of the North.”

The announcement of the young North prince brought her attention back to the heavy wooden doors. Callisto gave Siegfried a supportive smile as he entered the premises, watching him as he deftly walked through the hall straight to the chair beside her. The maids were right, Prince Siegfried really was the type to stay in corners. An inkling of worry crossed Callisto's mind. Would they fit together? She loved parties and the social aspects of royalty. She adored talking to new people, adored the diversity of stories people can share. Siegfried was such a closed off young man. He seemed like the person who keeps to himself most of the time. Would he find her incessant talking and socializing unbearable? In the long run, would he learn to dislike her need to communicate? Callisto removed these seeds of doubt in her mind. It was no use worrying about what has yet to happen. And it is unfair to assume Siegfried's entire character based on gossip and first impression. Let her be the judge of who he was as a prince and as a person. Friendship. If this marriage was to be a success, they need friendship first and foremost. She would treat him as she's treated her family and everyone she's ever loved; affectionate and open.

“C-callisto,” the princes started. “I hope we can get along... A-and have a successful marriage.” That made Callisto smile widely at him. At least he's as hopeful as her. That is the best start one could hope for in this arrangement. "You have no idea how much hearing you say that means to me. I am of the same hopes, your highness." She slightly turned her body to face him, leaning in a little to start the needed conversation: getting to know each other. "I hope you do not mind me starting first. I will ask three questions and you can answer them as best as you can, and in turn, you ask me three back. Does that sound good? I am inquiring first because I might start talking nonstop once again, and I do not want you to go through that once more so soon."

As soon as Callisto said that, a hulking beast entered the hall, catching her attention. She watched as the Eastern Princess all but jumped on the bear. Callisto laughed, what an interesting turn of events! "Oh my! This is quite an affair. The beast seems like a lost pet? Well, I'm glad he's found his way back to his family, then." She turned to the young man beside her, the remnants of her laugh still on her face. "Alright, so I guess I have to ask this, now. My first question would be; do you like animals? The second is; what are your preferred desserts or delicacies? And lastly, what are all the things you love about the North, my prince?"

Interactions: xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Reiia silver Reiia silver (Ella)

Ice Gorl.png
Lynette Gunhildr
If the banquet couldn’t get any stranger, a bear had suddenly burst through the door. Instinctively, Lynette reached back and grabbed hold of Viara’s arm, the air around her dropping in temperature rapidly. In theory, she wasn’t afraid of bears, but when a giant one comes through the doors, it tends to be a little frightening. How had it even gotten into the dining hall? Was it hungry and smelled the food? What was even more confusing were the reactions around her as the bear approached the small girl. A group, who she assumed were the Eastern nobles, seemed excited to see the beast. “Viara, if the bear tries to eat me, I give you my full permission to run,” she said, half-joking. It was a wild animal, after all, and wild animals were unpredictable.

After a moment, Lynette released her cold grasp on Viara’s arm. She kept her eye on that bear. Her attention was drawn away when a red-haired man sat across from her own seat. It was the same man she had seen earlier entering the hall with the girl. Even sitting at the table, the man towered over her. At least she knew that her worries of being paired with a crusty old man weren’t warranted. The man was attractive but rather than ruggedly handsome, he was more so beautiful. Her immediate impression of him was a positive one! That was until he completely ignored his future wife in front of him and started amusing himself with fire instead.

She shot Viara a confused look as she tried to figure out what to do. Lynette hadn’t been expecting to initiate the conversation, so she was a bit underprepared. I suppose I should just start by introducing myself, she thought. “Hello there. You must be Prince Aron. I’m Lynette Gunhildr, It’s a pleasure to meet you. You can control fire? What a neat power!” She felt a compliment was the best way to break the ice. Truthfully, the heat emanating from the flame made her feel a bit sick.

Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Viara) Herokou Herokou (Aron)
Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mori)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back