• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰--IC

Vern.jpg
Prince Vern
Vern had been staring into space by the time the North had arrived. Only then, he was pulled out of his daydreaming by the gust of cold air that followed the group. Three of the siblings seemed to go directly to their seats. His bride-to-be, however, didn’t seem as eager to meet her partner as she slipped into the crowd. It was somewhat embarrassing to sit twiddling his thumbs while the other nobles chatted away. The embarrassment quickly turned to irritation as the clock ticked by. He considered getting up and leaving the hall but knew his siblings wouldn’t let him live it down if he did so. The whole event felt like a waste of time if he was expected to wait around while Lady Braska did as she pleased. He scanned the room for his siblings, searching for one to converse with to pass the time. Erica was talking with her partner, Miriam was nowhere to be seen, and Aron… Well, even if he was free, Vern would rather take the hit to his pride. He clicked his tongue in frustration as he was forced to wait.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, Lady Braska finally took her seat across from him. He expected some sort of apology for the delay, yet did not receive one. The woman apparently was too concerned with what kind of alcohol her glass contained. He listened as the Lady voiced her complaints with the wine provided and asked a knight of all people to replace it with mead. Her last sentence only served to increase his irritation. The knight received an apology for the inconvenience of fetching her a drink but he received nothing? Braska hadn’t even spared Vern a passing glance, let alone a word. It felt as if she was taking neither him nor the event seriously whatsoever.

Vern straightened his back, his body language stiff as he took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself. He forced a smile on his face before speaking up. “Lady Braska, I presume? You look absolutely stunning tonight, as expected.” He brought the glass of wine up to his lips, taking a sip before continuing. The drink tasted fine, so what had she been on about? “It’s a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.”

Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica) Herokou Herokou (Aron)
Interactions: Uasal Uasal (Braska)

1621218719420.png
Havardr Gunhildr
Staring at her with a somewhat confused expression on his face, Havardr listened to her go on about the economics between their two kingdoms. She even went as far as to tell him about their latest trends in children's toys of all things. Then everything clicked into place in his mind. And the realization brought out another chuckle from him. She had not understood what he meant. She, like so many nobles before her, looked past what he had said for some hidden, alternative meaning.

"Oh no, you're over thinking it. Look at me," he said, holding out an arm and rolling up a sleeve so the many scars were visible to her. "Does it look like I'm a man that's meant to be sitting and talking about the price of furs?" He asked with a wry smile. "But," he continued, rolling down his sleeve and once more hiding his scars, "that is my fate as the future king. Why some things are brought to my father in the first place, frankly, is ridiculous. They know the answers themselves, they just want someone to tell them they're right, if you ask me."

"Bah," he said, waving a dismissive hand as if to shoo away the topic, "but enough... of..." he trailed off as he saw a gargantuan bear enter the dining hall. His Ulfhednar had seen it as well, and already had their swords drawn and rushing over to protect their lord and prince. But Havardr raised a hand, halting them in their tracks, and pointed at how the bear seemed to be surprisingly well behaved (for a bear) and how some of the Eastern nobility were fawning over it, a little girl literally jumping on it in excitement.

"Hjot, while you're here, introduce yourself to my future wife and Queen of the North."

Sheathing his sword with the rest of the Ulfhednar, Hjot stepped forwards. "Bera Hjot, your highness."

"He's been my closes advisor for everything."

"Everything, Sir? I wouldn't want the Lady to come to conclusions."

"Bah, shove it up yer," Havardr began, picking up a grape and getting ready to throw it at the man before he caught himself. A bit embarrassed, he cleared his throat before eating the grape he was about to throw, thus destroying the evidence. "Excuse me, but as I've said before, I'm not a 'noble' man by any measures the other kingdoms have."
Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

1621261392413.png
Aron
Eldest Prince of the South

"Well then looks like its time for me to introduce myself, as you already know im Aron the eldest prince of the South."

He thought to himself that he mad a bad first impression.
Well she looks like the type of person who would tease people for the fun of it.
"Im sorry for not introducing myself first, like I said it looked liked to me you didn't want to be bothered."
He tried to think of a way to continue this conversation.
Maybe I could ask her how was her day he thought to himself.

"Well Ms.Lynette how is your day and how do you like this banquette so far?"
Its nice to talk to someone that he's not having a fight with.
Most of the time he would ignore people cause of his hot headed self,
but ever since Lucy came into his life he has been less hot headed and more calm lately.
He also as well noticed a purple hair girl next to Lynette,
Might be her maid he thought to himself.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Interactions: Mooniee Mooniee , Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Where?: Inside banquette hall​

Persephone
Persephone was at attention when the prince started he story. But as his words kept on and the story grew... darker; she was only surprised. He had run away; they had all known that. In fact many of them placed bets on whether or not he would have returned. Persephone doesn't react much, she simply turned to look at Isla. She looked a creature of darkness, but something was off. She inhaled and turned back to her betrothed. That's when her sister had intervened. It was a rather odd conversation they were having. Discussing their pasts, well at least he had.

Still the feeling clung to Persephone like some sort of sticky syrup. Persephone brushed it aside for the time being; allowing her sister and Korossa to speak. Korossa was quite the sweet talker; constantly giving compliments to Persephone. It wasn't like she didn't appreciate his words. But she'd rather him not say such outlandish things. Every compliment given she looked farther away from the conversation; until finally her eyes were on Isla again. Something was just drawing her to the lady. Persephone had yet to figure out what she had that was so intriguing. She turned back to the table and picked up the glass of wine; carefully swirling it around and slowly sipping from the cup. Making sure to abide by all Wine drinking rules.

Everything was quite dull until the bear entered the room. Persephone herself had no reaction to it whatsoever, but her betrothed acted much different. Making a show to jump up from his chair. Persephone was quite surprised and almost dropped her cup of wine. Luckily she only got a few droplets of wine on her garments. She looked down at it and sighed; simply covering it up with her hand. Now she looked up and watched the display take place. "Well this is interesting." She said to herself quietly. Persephone surveyed the room taking note of where everyone was. She knit her eyebrows and did a double take. That was odd; where was her brother.

Persephone got up from her seat and went to Callisto. She gave a small smile to Callisto and then one to the man sitting next to her. Making sure to give him a little side eye of warning. She leaned down next to Callisto and whispered to her. "Cal have you seen Damien? He seems to have gone missing." She says as quietly as she could. If Callisto didn't know where he was; then she'd probably take to asking Kumo. And if none of them knew where he was; she'd ask her 'friends' to help her out. It was rather concerning that Damien just up and left. She knew that he wasn't used to so many people or such excitement. He might've just walked out for some breathing room, but she just had to be sure that he was okay.

Mentions: Korossa ( xAlter xAlter )
Callisto ( Te al Latte Te al Latte )
Isla ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Mori ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Damien ( Vexumin Vexumin )
Kumo ( imXeno imXeno )
Interactions: Korossa ( xAlter xAlter )

1621090871157.png

Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen

Braska looked to Vern for the first time when he himself called out her name, he was a perceptive individual! Or so she would have thought had she not been announced upon arrival and had a rather large name card front herself at the table. At least he had manners even if they were honeyed words falling upon deafened ears. Turning back into the table at towards Vern Braska offered him a soft smile, moving to rest her hands upon the table with one over the other, fingers interlocking. Braska looked her husband to be up and down multiple times, slowly and carefully taking in his build. "Vern, the second prince of the Southern Kingdom. You need not bore me with pleasantries nor attempt to soften me with compliments. You sit before me as my husband to be. Have you taken any time to consider the seriousness of your position? The effect your position as my husband will have not only on you yourself but also my people and the future of my kingdom? You are to be the king, your word being second to only my own. Are you mentally prepared for such a responsibility?"

Leaning forward Braska's soft smile turned more serious as her eyes locked with Verns, not gazing into his eyes but seeming through him "It's apparent you're not physically ready anyway. I can only hope you've at the very been familiarising yourself with the political and economic situation of my Kingdom. Not off... say.... juggling a few butter knives in your free time. " Having a brother whose spy network could grasp tidbits of information such as this truly was a blessing. How would Vern react now? Would he remain composed or lose his cool? Leaning back into her chair Braska let out a soft sigh "Honestly, to think a scrawny man such as yourself is to be my husband is embarrassing. Northern men are much more... to my preference. They know how to work hard, stave off harsh winters, fight tooth and nail, can take a hit and give just as good and their sense of humour is akin to my own. A soft southern Royal such as yourself... What was grandmother thinking..."
Mooniee Mooniee

Valerie Hedlestone
Valerie was surveying the room; keeping a close note on where everyone was. When she saw one of her royals smile and wave her over. Valerie sighed and pushed herself off of the wall. In a few swift movements she was across the room, and bent next to her lady. Braska had a cheery disposition and talked to her like she was some noble. Valerie gave a faint ghost of a smile to her lady. She always talked to her that way, and it made her feel important. She rest a hand across her chest and bowed her head respectfully. "Of course my lady. There is not need to make it up to me. In fact I'm glad you asked this of me. It was starting to get boring." She said eyeing the bear in the room. Valerie stood her full height, and looked to the man next to Braska. Vern. She looked him up and down; what a poor thing. She inhaled and walked away out to where she presumed to be the kitchen. She knew not her way around this place. But she had worked in a kitchen before, so she assumed it to be the same set up. And sure enough there was the cellar; all the way to the back. Valerie scanned through the selection; not as big of a venue as she would have liked. As Lady Braska pointed out, these people had a taste for wine. Still there were enough to have a choice from. Valerie carefully selected a good mead, and for extra measure, along with a lack of anything better to do, drank some of it herself. Yes, even if these people were wine drinkers, they still made a great mead.

She took to leaving the kitchen; stopping upon seeing a certain tool. She simply looked at it for a moment; her mind caught in a sudden time of the past. Then a loud holler pulled her from her memories. Valerie quickly hurried out with her lady's mead. She made her way out of the rather large kitchen, and then back to the banquet hall. Just in time to catch the tail end of a very heated conversation between Braska and her soon to be husband. Valerie cleared her throat; pulling the lady from her words. Sure she was correct, but she didn't want her to start anything. Especially when there was already tension in the air from earlier. Valerie lifted the mead and placed it carefully in place of the wine. Taking the glass of wine for herself; she'd give it to a maid or something of the sort. She bent down and whispered to her royal. "Your mead.... be careful your highness." She warned her; her tone a clam and steady thing. Although it's be quite entertaining to see this little boy be torn to bits; it would be rather prudent. Valerie nodded to her lady and then made her way back to her corner. She cared not for these venues and rather not be disturbed again. But she had to, she would.

Interactions: Braska ( Uasal Uasal )
Verrn ( Mooniee Mooniee )

A21D8AF7-3403-4BB1-9426-9EA6D4E94FE3.jpeg
Mori
Interaction: Reiia silver Reiia silver xAlter xAlter

Mori let out a grunt as little Lucy hugged him. Sniffing down at her happily before he felt the thud of another person on his left shoulder and looked over to see Hana. A happy groan came from the bear as Mori leaned his head back and licked at her face happily. Continuing to let out groans and little chuffs of joy even as Kor came up. With so many people there hugging him Mori slowly fell back onto his right side. Exposing his belly to them as a paw reached up and grabbed onto Hana pulling her into his chest while his nose went back to Lucy, licking at her cheek and huffing​

761EDA62-F167-479E-82C3-58A7763348E6.jpeg
Viara
Interactions: Mooniee Mooniee
Mentions: Herokou Herokou

Viara was just as surprised as Lynette when the bear came bursting into the room. Watching it with confusion till she felt that all to familiar feeling against her hand. Her eyes widened and she couldn’t help the slight blush on her cheeks as The sensation of Lynettes soft and warm hands wrapped around her arm. She didn’t move but glanced down with a smile on her lips. “Please my lady I would never.” She said softly to Lynette as her eyes studied over the group surrounding the bear before Viara brought her attention back to Lady Lynette and her “Husband” to be.

That slight smile full of love and care she had towards Lynette vanished in an instant, replaced by cold stone glare as she looked over Aron with discontent. She had caught Lynettes confused look and gently rested her hand on Lynettes shoulder for comfort as she watched the interaction unfold between her princess and Aron. Her glare cold and full of hate in her eyes towards Aron.​

1621274313074.png
Siegfried
Interactions: Te al Latte Te al Latte Uasal Uasal Panda chaos Panda chaos

The bear was an unexpected surprise to Siegfried. He did not expect to see a bear outside of the Northern borders, much less at a banquet meant for peace. Of course, he visibly did not react to the bear’s entrance nor the Eastern siblings reactions to the bear. He was of course, mulling over the questions that Callisto had asked him. ”She wants to know more about me? But I’m so... boring. Havardr, Braska, and even Lyn are much more interesting than I.” This was most unusual for him. Here he was being asked about himself, not his other siblings. “Wait... y-your prince?!”

Feeling his cheeks heat up again, Sieg did the only thing possible, he slapped both his cheeks twice to calm himself. “Right! About me!” Remembering her first question, he answered. “Animals? Do I like them? Of course I do. Growing up, we owned two dogs and the few stray cats around the castle. Of course the dogs were gifts to Bras and Hav, but Lyn and I took care of them.” As he spoke, he seemed to slowly come out of his shell, his focus solely on Callisto, and not the events around them. “We named them after a story of old, of the two wolves of the season, Birgi and Jorn.”

Sieg spoke of how Birgi and Jorn brought warmth and cold respectively. He told her the myth of how humans separated the wolves, and that in his grief, Jorn cursed the land with cold. In order to appease the Winter Wolf, the people gave Birgi back to him, and thus the Northern Seasons were born. “...and because of that, Jorn curses man for taking his mate in the winter, casting a freezing chill over the land, but thanks us for returning her in the summer, causing his ire to wane.” Pausing, Sieg chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. “Ah... I got carried away. Anyway, the next question.”

“My favorite deserts? Well, there is one popular desert we have in the North, it has to be my favorite. We call it Creme Caramel, a custard topped with caramel. Mother and Bras only let me have it on special occasions.” he chuckles lightly. “I would always eat too much of it and get sick.” Hearing his sister speak, his eyes turned to Vern and winced. Did he feel bad for the prince? Not really. Trying to speak to Braska without her already approving of you was like trying to convince Lynette that Viara was madly in love with her.

“And finally, what do I love about the North?’ he paused and thought about it. “There’s a feeling of wonderment watching the world die and be reborn around you. It’s a wonderful cycle seeing life return to a barren land. It’s a beautiful sight in the winter as well. The early morning rays shine on the snow and ice that it makes such a beautiful sight. I’ve never seen a purer mix of white and blue outside of it. It’s almost like…” looking around the room, Sieg looked for something to compare it to. Spotting the only thing he could even remotely consider on the same level of beauty, he acted without thinking. Absent-mindedly, he took a few strands of Callisto’s hair delicately into his hand. “Like your hair.”

Hearing a voice and seeing Persephone leaning down next to Callisto, Sieg pulled his hand back quickly and shrunk into himself again. He was distracted and had not noticed the approaching princess. “H-hello!” he managed to stutter. ”Prince Siegfried of the North, your majesty! Your sister is wonderful and I am delighted that I have the chance to meet her! We were just asking each other questions to get to know one another!” he said nervously.

Oldest Princess Of the East

PqTgJvM.png
Princess Kiku

"Oh no, you're over thinking it. Look at me,"

This time was hardly the appropriate time or place for the Eldest North Prince to be rolling up his sleeve to display his skin. Nonetheless, Kiku did as she was told. Havardr’s arm was varying shades, hardly any of his skin was left untouched. Most seemed to be completely healed with scar tissue, but some looked to be no less than a week old.

When Havardr posed the question; This man once again baffled her, what was his understanding of a role as King if he thought economics was a joke?
No, don't. She told herself. The man himself told her she was overthinking, and honestly here, at their first meeting, was not the time to discus expectations of duty.

His attitude suddenly shifted seriously and with a single arm he commanded over his Northern Knights. It wasn’t her he was looking at, but something beyond her. For the first time since engaging in conversation with the man she felt it safe to look at her siblings, to assess them and the room while Hjot introduced himself;

“It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Adviser Hjot.”

Turning in her seat, leaning to look around the back of her chair, she noticed the Banquet Hall was now quite packed, unsure if this wasn’t indeed all of the Royals, meaning Queen Jade’s entrance herself shouldn’t be too far behind.

Her eyes locked on Hana, and Korossa; They were accompanying a bear like family. It looked mangled, as if it had encountered more fights than a native bear should. And while the sight should have easily frightened her, it didn’t, as the few truly happy childhood memories that Kiku had, Jessie and Mori before they were sent to war, was among them. And the moment hit-

“Mori…?”

She shakily whispered, the blood draining from her face. But he’s dead. Jessie lost his arm, and his best friend. Kiku still looked like she saw a ghost, whipped her head to Jessie with full attention.

Kiku should have been paying attention to Prince Havardr, to make him understand that ‘Noble’ in and of itself, was a far more intimate word; as it’s definition varied by who ever used it. She should have seen the childishly-naughty manner in which he gave way with a grape. Or the possible slight blush he may have had momentarily when clearing his throat. Kiku had so much she should have been paying attention to, that could have very well changed her impression of him. But she only had attention for one man at this moment; Her younger brother Jessie.

If someone had a plan to shake the East Royals, they sure knew where to hit. All the siblings were off from today’s ‘Game plan’. Far from what Father expected of them. But only one thing concerned Kiku-

How was Jessie reacting?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall
Interactions; Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Jessie)
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), xAlter xAlter (Korossa), and Mori(?lol)

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Azalea Seto
Role: Knight of the East Kingdom

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
loLGA7w.gif
It truly is unusual for a lady-in-waiting attending a noble, a princess most especially, to have a child and actually attend a royal event with the said child in tow. Azalea furtively stole a glance of her hands and saw no wedding ring or a claim of a husband in any shape or form. Only a child that occasionally squirms in her sleep. Azalea can't blame the baby, really. This event was no place for a child who needs her rest. He was about to say what was on his mind when a giant bear entered the premises, catching Azalea's attention and making him step forward towards his princess. He stopped when he saw Hana jump from her seat and dashed towards the menacing beast, embracing it with teary eyes. Did he hear that right? Mori? Prince Jessie's fallen animal companion? It was years ago and Azalea was just an ordinary soldier back then when he last saw the prince and his bear together during war. He has only seen them from afar and would not have recognized the animal at all if not for the excitement and reaction of the Eastern royals. As soon as it's clear that the bear will not harm the Eastern Royal family, Azalea slowly walked back to his previous position besides the lady with child. He also noticed that princess Hana's fiance has covertly walked away then disappeared, however, it is not in Azalea's best interest to inform the princess of his exiting the room. Telling her might cause some more drama and tension between these overzealous royals and god knows he did not need more of that tonight. Besides, she would notice it soon enough.

“ It doesn’t look very menacing when people were hugging him…..” The lady mentions while she eyed the beast. Azalea could only chuckle with amusement cause it was true. “ Are you from the East?” She asked, turning to him. Azalea faced the woman, scanning her for a moment. Does this woman have any hidden agenda or was she just simply making conversation to distract herself from the longing in her chest? It is obvious she is from the West, it might benefit Azalea to establish an acquaintance in the Western castle if his princess were to move in with her bethroted. Besides, who was he to deny himself the company of a pretty, albeit lonely, looking woman in the boredom of the night? "Indeed, I work for the Eastern Kingdom. I am her highness princess Hana's personal guard." He said with a charming smile. "However, if you are asking about my home country, I am from a country in the eastern most part of the world, across the oceans," Azalea added with an almost wistful look in his eyes. He has not seen his mother in over a decade. The only proof of her well-being were the bulk of letters she wrote him monthly, updating him about the status of her health and the small estate they now own. Maybe that was why he was fascinated with the lady carrying her child alone. He was that child once.

"Pardon my lack of manners, my lady, but I have yet to introduce myself. I am Azalea Seto, part of the Eastern Kingsguard and a personal Knight of the Eastern family," Azalea faced her and bowed, the picture of a perfect gentleman. "And may I know the name of the lovely lady in front of me?"

◐ ◐ ◐╳╳╳

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Ella and mentions Hana)

Last edited:
1565ADA5-4345-45F6-8A15-580790272258.jpeg
Jessie
Interaction: Yellow Swan Yellow Swan
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver xAlter xAlter

Jessie had been so entangled in his own thoughts he didn’t notice Mori’s entrance, to entangled in his own thoughts. Who was his bride to be? What would she think about him? Would she see her in the same light he sees himself? His mind raced uncontrollably with these darker thoughts so badly that it was only the bumping of the massive table from Hana jumping over the table brought him back to reality. His eyes went up in confusion as he watched his sister rush to.... him? No no it couldn’t be? How could he have survived?! The look on Jessie’s face was one of pure disbelief as he slowly stood to his feet. Unblinking in shock as he stared down Mori before his eyes went to his eldest sister Kiku.

He could tell she was worried about him, could see it in her eyes and.... he was worried about himself too before he sprung into action. Leaping up over the table Jessie burst into a sprint to Mori hugging the beast tightly around the neck with his one arm. “M-more the hell are you doing here?! H-how did you survive?!” He asked the bear.​

1621285955549.png
Korossa
Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Reiia silver Reiia silver

Korossa barely noticed as Persephone left her seat and wandered her way towards Callisto. He barely noticed the rest of the room, or the concerned look Kiku sent Jessie's way. He could only laugh with tears as Jessie ran over the bear that the whole family was so fond of. The bear had been missing after Jessie returned with one less arm. Everyone had believed him to be either dead or dying on the hellscape that was called the battlefield. It’s events like these that made Kor truly happy to be alive.

Kor wrapped an arm around Jessie’s shoulders and also hugged Mori. The bear was as soft and fluffy as he remembered. “I don’t know how in the hells he is, but I’m glad he is,” Kor spoke softly. “He’s back, Jessie. He’s back and he’s alive and safe. That's all that matters right now." Kor then let go of his brother and stood up, watching the two siblings and the bear. Moving towards Kiku, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, wiping away the few remaining tears from his eyes. "If there's an upside to this entire thing, it would be a part of Jessie's heart and soul has returned." Turning his head away from the scene, he looked at Kiku, and gave her a small shove on the back. "Go say hi to Mori. I bet he missed you as well."

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Inside the Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
C 2.jpeg Callisto tilted her head in amusement as he slapped himself over her calling him ‘my prince’, it was obvious he was trying to regain composure and was not used to be called as such. She cannot blame him, as someone who grew up knowing only love, terms of endearment slip easily from her lips. She wondered if the North is more conservative in their giving of affection, should she stop addressing him like that? Callisto then stopped her wondering when he started talking, attentively listening to every word he says.

The princess was captivated. The short sentences he’s said before did not give proper justice to how soothing his voice was. He has a Noble’s diction, but his accent was foreign to her, possibly brought on by his Northern upbringing. He continued talking about the story of Birgi and Jorn, the source of inspiration for their past dogs’ names. It was a tale of love loss and returned, a tale of wrath and appeasement.

Callisto could feel her smile getting bigger when Siegfried scratched the back of his neck. A nervous gesture, she realized. The Northern prince may not seem to talk much outside the safety of his circle but he was a natural conversationalist when placed into his element. His retelling of the tale was enchanting and very well-put together. It was a shame it had to end. But the realization that the prince had the same tendency to get carried away gave her a sense of a bigger hope for their future together.

He continued on answering the second question, and Callisto giggled. If one were to assume Siegfried’s favorite dessert or delicacy based on his appearance alone, they would probably think it’s something sophisticated like a meticulously made tart or a meaty and spiced up baked good, but to know that it’s a simple custard dessert just made him all the more interesting. The mention of his mother and brother also spoke volumes about their family dynamic. There is love there.

When the prince started answering the last question, the princess saw his eye shine brighter. Callisto watched him quietly, fascinated and enthralled by the change of his disposition. He looked different the more relaxed he got, almost as if a veil has been lifted. Siegfried did not possess what one would call a “classically handsome” face, he looked… well, normal and inconspicuous. However, when the tension leaves his person and his confidence takes control, he looked striking. A kind of beauty you would learn to appreciate the more you look at it. The more you know him. His missing eye was of no matter to her, the depth behind his lone eye was enough to make Callisto catch her breath. He talked about the cycle of his country’s lands, the beauty it holds when the morning rays touch the snow. She loved how he described it, loved how his voice carried obvious passion for his home country, his kingdom.

Callisto quietly inhaled a sharp breath as her eyes followed his hand gently grabbing a few strands of her hair, watching in awe and delight. "Like your hair," he said with his calming voice, yet she felt her heart chatter wildly in her ribcage. Two pretty pink spots stained her cheeks. She stared at him with wide eyes and an excited smile plastered on her lips. This could work, she could feel it. Maybe even better than just merely work. This could be something good- no, something great. He was a good man, Callisto can feel it in her heart. “Prince Siegfried, you-"

The young princess’ words stopped when she caught Persephone walking towards her table, her sister leaning down to her and whispering, "Cal have you seen Damien? He seems to have gone missing." All her thoughts about her bethroted temporarily forgotten because of her missing sibling. Callisto looked around the room as Siegfried introduced himself, looking for her quiet older brother. She frowned when she couldn't spot him. “No, I have not. Was he not just sitting with the Eastern Princess not too long ago?”

Callisto’s eyebrows furrowed, “Did something happen before I arrived? I saw your eyes, my dear sister, and there was tension in the corners of your mouth. Same with Damien and Kumo. I decided to not address it for the sake of our situation but is it something I should know? Our brother has the tendency to put too much pressure on himself and break because of it, are you going to look for him? Should I help you?” Callisto stole a worried glance to Siegfried. If she was being honest to herself, she did not want to leave their conversation. He was just starting to open up and Callisto wanted to know more about him, about this thoughtful man hiding behind the mask of a shy prince, but her brother might need her and her love for her family comes first before everything else. However, she knew Persephone is more than capable in handling this situation herself.

Callisto waited for her sister’s reply.

Interactions: xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Panda chaos Panda chaos (Persephone)

Last edited:
1621344275768.png
Persephone
Persephone hadn't noticed the atmosphere between them when she was walking over. She was to fixated on finding her brother, but now that she saw it. The way they had been looking at each other, so close together, he had even been touching her hair. Panic rose in herself; she didn't know why she felt this way. She looked between the two for a moment as the boy stammered his introduction. She bent her head down a moment, and then inhaled. She looked up, her eyes as cold as wind on a storm, and rested her hardened yellow gaze upon Siegfried. A certain kind of anger was carried on her gaze, but it remained for only a few seconds. Her eyes flicking to Callisto. Her disposition immediately changed. Her eyes brightened and a smile spread across her lips. Persephone let out a small chuckle, "Dear sister... The East is hugging a bear right now." She said as serious as one could say that sentence; a laugh still touching her tongue. "I assume you did not see the commotion due to your..." She paused looking to Siegfried, "Company." The simple word dripped from her tongue like poison. She did not miss a beat, standing up and her face darkening, when her sister mentioned the catastrophe that was only a few minutes ago.

"You need not worry about that now. Everything was settled... for the most part." She said in a level tone; now again looking over the room. Persephone just nodded knowingly. She turned back to her sister. "Yes that's why I was worried." She paused when seeing Callisto was already looking to her betrothed. Persephone wanted so much in the world to pull them apart, but she knew that there would be no point in it. Persephone would not loose her sister in this; at the very least that was what she had hopped. Persephone gave a faint smile and shook her head. "No... I have people that are ready to help me. You need not worry; I'll find him." She said softly. Callisto only vaguely knew about her abilities, and she'd rather keep it that way. What she could do was a very dangerous art. Persephone inhaled and nodded to the two. "Anyway, forgive my intrusion. I'll be on my way now..." She said mostly to Callisto. Persephone went to leave but turned back seeing.... well the East Royals atop a bear. "If my betrothed ask where I went, Just tell him I went to help our brother." She said her eyes locked with Callisto's.

Then Persephone was off; she pushed the door open lightly. Walking past all the merchants and nobles, and the guards that stood watch at the doors. She looked to the side at them and nodded. Her feet carried her away further into the winding halls. When she figured she was out of earshot she surveyed the area around her. "This will do." She said leaning down next to an elongated shadow that the window cast. Her fingers rested above the shadow itself and she started to whisper to it in it's tongue. A few moments passed by and they reached an understanding. She stood and waited for the shadow to report back to her. Now it would only be a matter of moments until her brother was found.

"Oh this place is HUUUGGGE!" A voice cut through the palpable anxiety in the air. Persephone looked up quickly and gave a faint smile. Malorie, and sure enough there she was rounding the corner. "Yes this place is big. It's one of the biggest of all of them." She said to her long time friend. Malorie jumped up and smiled running to her. "Persie! What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at the banquet?" She asked her as she tried to hug her. It seemed her connection to this plane was getting weaker; as she could not touch Persephone. They both saw it an exchanged a glance. Persephone cleared her throat. "Don't worry... we'll fix that later... But for now... I'm looking for Damien. Have you seen hi-" And just like that a figure popped out from the shadow beneath Malorie. Persephone lightly motioned for Malorie to move to the side. The figure was not that of a human but a creature of darkness. Persephone looked at it and spoke to it softly in it's tongue. They conversed for a little while before the shadow sunk back into it's realm. Persephone jumped up and started sprinting to where she was told. Malorie was not far behind; she knew not what was happening only that it was important.

Persephone slowed her pace; she knew they were getting close. She could feel it. Persephone looked around and kept walking. "Where could he be?" She muttered to herself. It would probably have been a while in which Damien had sat there by himself. Persephone cast many glances around the hall not seeing a figure. That is until the shadows shifted revealing a figure slumped against the wall. Persephone sighed in relief and approached quietly. He'd be able to see that she was approaching if he looked. She leaned down next to him and gave a small smile. "Well you sure were well hidden." She said softly; a small laugh hidden in her words. Persephone sat down next to him and gave him a sort of motherly look. "Damien."

Interactions: Siegfried ( xAlter xAlter )
Damien ( Vexumin Vexumin )

Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica)
Mentions: Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto), Vexumin Vexumin (Damien), Panda chaos Panda chaos (Persephone)

Doubt would have been a normal feeling for all of the royals within the room. Kumo wasn't entirely sure his marriage would work out, so he assumed most of the others thought the same. At least his siblings were holding up for the time being. While a short silence fell between the two before she answered, Kumo took the moment to gaze around, simply looking for his family. He had caught glimpses of their betrothed throughout the time, knowing that just like his family, the group of royals being wed to the Western family was varied. He had already met the bold Korossa and witnessed the quite bubbly Hana. The only one he had not interacted with was Callisto's future husband, the Northern prince Siegfried. Kumo could only pray that dear Callisto didn't talk that young man's head off.

He was thrust out of his thinking when Erica began to speak, the girl giving a little breakdown of her siblings. "Interesting. I'm sure you are all definitely a riveting group. From what I've noticed so far, the Southern royals are laxer than the rest." Kumo replied, taking minor mental notes about each of them. The South and the West have never been the closest, more opposite than the rest of the kingdoms, yet, Kumo could see himself aligning with the Southern royals. None of them seemed absurdly brash, and if Erica shall become his wife, all that leads to is the prince having to interact with her family. The only issue he pondered on was how they would react. As a warrior prince, Kumo remembered the frequent moments he spent at battle in the South, relentlessly trying to demolish the Southern forces. How openly would the South accept a man who has tried to trample them? He sighed, knowing that it was up to the gods, a matter that was beyond his control.

As if his night wasn't already off to a turbulent start, now there was a bear. A massive bear, to be exact. The bear trailed behind Aron and Lucy originally, before being pelted with love from the Eastern royals, Kumo assuming that the bear had something to do with the East. Erica, however, was not very pleased with the bear's proximity to her adopted niece. She sprang from her seat, already shouting in the direction of the bear. Kumo followed suit by standing, only to stand behind her, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. He leaned over a little, keeping his voice low as he spoke. "Princess, I don't think yelling at the bear will solve anything. The bear doesn't seem to have any harmful intentions. Lucy is as calm as ever. Even then, the bear is currently being swarmed by the East. I think the situation is under control, dear. Just relax. No need to get worked up." Kumo paused, watching as Prince Jessie hugged the animal with endearment. "If you want to go get Lucy, you can. But, there's no reason to panic. I promise." Kumo whispered, pulling his hand away from her shoulder as he took a step back.

1621351411999.png
Siegfried
Interactions: imXeno imXeno Te al Latte Te al Latte Panda chaos Panda chaos

Scolding himself once more for losing himself in the moment, Siegfried let the moment between sisters play out. He wouldn’t interrupt unless directly involved, and for now, he would be content with being a simple observer.

To call Sieg a simple man was far from the truth of the matter. He was far more complex than people gave him credit for. Underneath his inadeptness and unease at social interaction was one of the most cunning minds that the North had to offer. Rivaled only by that of Braska, Siegfried single-handedly set up the spy network he commanded spanning across all kingdoms on his own. Information was his primary weapon of choice. Although he was not one for direct confrontation, Sieg noticed the looked Persephone had given him. Like a flash of light, a hardness overcame Sieg’s eye as he stared back at Persephone. If one were to blink or wasn’t perceptive enough, they would completely miss it.

Paranoid, and already planning for the worst scenario, Sieg had already come up with a few ways to get himself out of the situation if the need arose. Wine glasses, his hidden daggers, the commotion caused by the Eastern siblings, Prince Damien’s disappearing act, all were some the myriad of pieces he could use to complete a larger puzzle if need be. As if hearing the Prince’s thoughts, his lone eye then turned to Kumo, and like a flash of lightning the prince was so famous for, Sieg gave the prince a disarming smile. He didn’t care if the prince caught the true meaning of the smile, as long as he got a message, all was fine. Let him think however he wants of Prince Siegfried of the North. He wouldn’t harm Callisto, nor would he let harm come to her. It wouldn’t do well when he is realizing Callisto might be the best match for him here, and he was starting to like the talkative princess.

Turning back to the conversation at hand, Sieg simply listened. He did what he did best and picked out the information he could use both for and against people. Seeing Callisto’s worried gaze, he waved it off. “Family first.” he simply intoned, agreeing with the unsaid thought. He could tell Callisto cared deeply for her siblings, and whatever the issue seemed to be with the missing prince, it was a common occurrence, but one that still required attention. "Anyway, forgive my intrusion. I'll be on my way now…"

Watching Persephone leave, Sieg leaned back in his chair and let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding. “Y-your sister is really intense.” he breathed out, putting a hand to his chest. “I’d thought she was going to eat me alive…” he admitted with a slight chuckle. “If you really want to follow her, go ahead. I’ll stay here and uh…” he looked around, only finding Valerie unoccupied by a conversation or preexisting arrangement. “I’ll find something to keep myself entertained.”

Damien

By the time Persephone had arrived, Damien had calmed for the most part. The young prince just sat in place. Calm, quiet, presence lowered to the barest minimum. Yet even after his seclusion, he was still found. He looks up a little to see his sister lowered before him. He couldn't help but snicker. It was just like her to find him when he got into one of his states and excused himself from such events. Truly there was no one better at tracking him down. In ways he took pride in his ability to fade to nothing, though it was always his siblings that helped him remember that he still existed. That he still mattered in some capacity; not that he was all too bothered by it.

"Hello, sister," he says as he straightens himself in his spot. "If there is anyone that can break through all of my little tricks, it's the siblings I was raised beside." He couldn't help but chuckle a little at that realization, but he soon grows quiet. It was clear that he was just not feeling up to the occasion, as good of a face as he was putting on in the banquet hall. As Persephone takes a place beside him, he breaths a soft sigh. "Honestly, I don't get why you came for me. Not like me being there matters much. I know you're probably not all for this engagement charade that was put on for us, but you'll at least be important in the future, you know? What I don't understand is why I'm here. I have a duty to you all, and taking me out of my place and placing he in his whole intermingling affair has put me somewhere I was not prepared for."

Damien scratches at his head. "Married. Married off. At least the people we are matched with aren't all bad. Could have been forced into the arms of someone hateful. People seem to be getting along well enough."

Interacting with: Panda chaos Panda chaos
Mentions: imXeno imXeno Te al Latte Te al Latte

Last edited:

Oldest Princess Of the East

PqTgJvM.png
Princess Kiku

“Pardon…”

Was all that Kiku spoke as she removed herself from the table with Korossa’s help. Kiku only got so close to Mori, as Jessie and Hana showered him with their affections.

Kiku mostly stood, as she looked down at the three of them. A bear in the Banquet room was sure to upset the Queen, and if not her then surely their heartless father.

Kiku crouched down, smoothing down her dress behind her knees to keep the hem from rising inappropriately, though she supposed the fact she was even crouching in the dress was already the lowest form of manners in public she’d displayed in a long time.

The Bear that was once so entangled in Jessie’s life it was like they’d never separate, though separated by many years, seemed to recall Kiku’s skittishness as Mori leaned in with his snout faced down. Kiku embraced Mori’s head into her arms briefling, before letting go and gently rubbing his forehead with the palm of her hand;

“You made it. Great Job, Mori. Welcome back.”

With that, she backed off from the Bear-pile, so to speak. Nothing could surpass Jessie to Mori so Kiku, while also just as grateful and happy that the treasured member had returned, held back from taking up anymore of Mori’s time from Jessie. Kiku now looked to the Banquet servants to find a place to wash her hands before returning to the table.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall

Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr, implied), Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), xAlter xAlter (Korossa), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Jessie), and Mori

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 - Herokou Herokou (Aron)
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "this is bad, this is very bad.... I just met him! I can follow love with him that quickly! God I am pathetic!"
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- dining hall, middle Kingdom

Erica felt like she was going crazy at this moment, she couldn’t even understand why her brother would be okay with this. It was then that she realized how different she was from her siblings, they were little bit more carefree later as she worried a lot more. She felt a little sad, again she was still filled with the self-hatred of herself and it was something she was dealing with a lot. She let out a soft sigh, she was also bawling her fists up without even realizing it. She had to trust that her brother knew what he was doing, after all the only interactions she ever had with children was with her niece.

Further moment she felt all alone, but then she felt a hand on her shoulder which made her turn quickly and she faced Kumo, which made her realize that she wasn’t alone anymore. The way he whispered at her, brought tingles up her spine and she knew that she was definitely falling for him rather quickly, something that made her uncomfortable with. She took one last look over at the bear and her niece, before nodding her head and walking back over to sit down.

She took in a deep breath, realizing that she had been holding it the whole time so it seemed. She let it out and just closed her eyes for a moment, letting herself relax a little bit. “I just can’t figure my siblings out, but I suppose you’re right the bear doesn’t seem to be causing any harm to her and after all she’s been through, I suppose she definitely needs a friend. Thank you for calming me down, I was about to go over there and run away with her!” She let out a soft chuckle, her green eyes were sparkling with a different kind of look, one of actual happiness, something that she didn’t know she had ever felt before.

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ banquet hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁ no one really
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁ Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ "that jerk leaving me alone!"/pretty mad

Hana was so excited that her family remembered him, that they all seem to just adore this animal, they were all getting in on the hugging the bear. She finally backed off a little bit and just shook her head, she just felt like their family was complete, even though it was all falling apart at the same time. She walked back over the table to go sit down back at her spot, suddenly she realized someone was missing. Where the heck did her fiancé go, she felt a little aggravated that he got to leave and if she did her siblings would be all on her case. She sat down quickly with a huff, now what was she supposed to do?

She looked under the table just to see if he was somehow hiding, of course not because he seemed way too refined for that and that was something she would do. In fact she looked around for a moment, making sure her siblings didn’t see as she crawled under the table. If her fiancé was not going to be there to get to know her, and she had no intention of getting to know him. She just wished so badly that she could talk to Vern, tell him how she was feeling maybe he would understand.

b8c10cb918506e932fad3a8f26cb6674.jpg
E͛l͛l͛a͛ ͛
l͛a͛d͛y͛ ͛i͛n͛ ͛w͛a͛i͛t͛i͛n͛g͛ ͛t͛o͛ ͛P͛r͛i͛n͛c͛e͛s͛s͛ ͛C͛a͛l͛l͛i͛s͛t͛o͛

ⓦⓘⓣⓗ -- Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)
ⓜⓔⓝⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ-- @NightTerror (Alek)
ⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ -- the banquet hall
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ/ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ -- "I wonder if I could ever attract someone this beautiful...."/ curious

Ella not stop staring at Azalea, the truth was she had never seen somebody so attractive as him before. He wasn’t just good-looking in any kind of sense, he had a really pretty are about him and it made her feel slightly intimidated. At first she almost missed everything that he was currently saying, she was also trying really hard not to stare at him and luckily the baby made a noise so she focused her attention onto that. She nodded her head as he spoke, wanting to make sure that he knew she had heard him and even though she thought about introducing herself first, he beat her to it.

“That is quite all right, obviously I don’t have that great of manners either.” She didn’t proceed to introduce herself, right now she was in the middle shifting the bundle that was getting rather heavy. “I am Ella, I am the lady in waiting for Princess Callisto of the West and I have to say working for her is a real honor!” she seemed proud as she introduced herself, before blushing a little bit and getting quiet but only for a moment.

“This little thing, this is my daughter Jace….. I know that it must seem weird for an unmarried lady in waiting to have a child…. But, things happen…. “ she seemed a little embarrassed by her situation, she looked over at Alek again, just shaking her head and looking rather disappointed. They were never going to be together, it was a one time thing and they had a child but other than that they weren’t anything to one another.

“I’m sorry! You must think me terribly weird for saying that, but I suppose we can both agree I hope that our princesses will be happy in their marriage!”

1621373425241.png

Miriam
Eldest Princess of the South
Miriam took a deep breath. As soon as she walked through the doors in front of her, she would have to be at her very best. A banquet with every royal child from each of the four kingdoms, let alone the business with the arranged marriages, meant she must present a face worthy of being the eldest royal child from her kingdom. Vern might be the one slated to inherit the throne, but she wasn't about to let her family be the cause of her home's humiliation. A servant opened the doors and she swept herself through.

-- Announcing the arrival of her graciousness, Miriam! The Phoenix Princess of the South!! --

A voice called out, announcing her arrival to the gathering. It appeared she was the last to arrive, though this did not surprise her. She had been sparring with the old guard Otrygg until a servant had hurriedly exclaimed that they needed to prepare for the banquet at once, as time had run short. She regretted this somewhat, she was not overly fond of Otrygg even if he was an excellent sparring partner. If she had been more attentive... no, best to put those thoughts aside for now.

Miriam surveyed the hall. The tables were arranged for seating in pairs. No doubt for each prospective couple. This was good, she could tell at a glance where and who her siblings would be partnered with. The eldest princess strode through the hall, in no rush to go to her own seat she approached the nearest of her siblings. Aron, the elder of her two brothers. He was talking to a girl with silver hair while playing with fire in his hands.

Herokou Herokou Mooniee Mooniee
"Brother Aron, your flames are not a toy to be played with here in front of the other guests. Please do contain yourself while here in public" Miriam paused by Aron's side, sternly reproaching him along with a pointed 'You should behave better in front of other royals' look. Then Miriam turned her gaze upon the girl with silver hair. As the eldest she had been made to study and learn the affairs of the surrounding kingdoms, which included the names of the royals. Though she had only met a few in person, it was not hard to place this one.

"You must be Princess Lynette, of the Northern Kingdom. I am Miriam of the South, and Prince Aron's elder sister. You are lucky to be paired with someone with as boundless energy as my brother, though I do hope you have the patience and perseverance to keep up with him." Miriam said shortly, addressing the young princess. She gave an stern but approving look at the pair, then turned away and moved onward.

She spotted Vern talking with Braska, another northern princess. Miriam knew Braska quite well, both being elder princesses they had met during inter-kingdom affairs, but their main point of contact had been in battle. Miriam knew Braska was a wild and sharp force of nature who disapproved of anybody physically weak. Miriam wouldn't be able to help Vern this time. He would have to prove to the Princess he was strong enough to stand on his own. Besides, Miriam wasn't going within 30 feet of that women if she could help it.

Some commotion was going on with the eastern nobles, they seemed to have all gathered around a large bear that had somehow gotten inside the hall. She had always known the East was fond of animals, but to bring a bear into the banquette hall? What a strange people. She passed them by without giving too much notice.

imXeno imXeno Reiia silver Reiia silver
Next Miriam approached the table where her younger sister sat beside another easily recognizable royal. Kumo of the west, was well renowned in the south as one of the most dangerous military leaders. Miriam had never faced him directly, but her units had often clashed with his forces, making him visible at a distance. Erica seemed to have taken to the prince quite well, or perhaps her nerves had simply turned her into a talking machine.

"You are no doubt Kumo, the great invader from the West. I am Princess Miriam, Erica's elder sister." Miriam spoke, coming up up behind Erica and placing a firm hand on her shoulder, "My sister Erica may not be as aware of our kingdom's reoccurring enemies, but I must say you have quite the reputation in the court and among our military. I do hope my sister has been meeting expectations... You are lucky to have been paired with one as kindhearted as she." Miriam spoke coolly to the western prince. As she finished speaking, she gave Erica a squeeze on the should and flashed her an encouraging look. After a quick nod to the both of them, she turned away once more.

Now Miriam approached her own seating. To her surprise she found the seat next to hers empty, but with the clear signs that someone had sat down and then hurriedly stood up again. She glanced toward the Eastern royals gathered around the bear. Could it have been on of them? The most likely answer, but Miriam decided to wait until her promised husband would return to discover his identity. Quietly turning down the notes by her an her partner's seats so that the names could not be read, Miriam sat herself own in her seat and waited.

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Inside the Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
C 2.jpeg“Yes, of course. I’ll tell prince Korossa when he asks.”

Callisto watched her sister’s back as she exited the hall, her white curly hair bouncing in her every step, her shoulders set straight and strong. An overwhelming sense of affection came over Callisto. Her relationship with her siblings are wonderful but her siblings’ relationships with each other are not the… smoothest. There is a fracture there somewhere, a fracture Callisto tried her best to fix whenever she showers them with her attention and love. But on the worst days, she was not enough.

“Y-your sister is really intense.” Siegfried breathed out, putting a hand to his chest. “I’d thought she was going to eat me alive…” he admitted with a slight chuckle. Callisto could only smile at that while she still stared at the door her sister exited. “That’s the perfect word I would describe Persephone; intense. She reacts to things intensely. She works and trains intensely. And she loves intensely as well. That is her strength.” And maybe, someday, her downfall, Callisto thought. She removed the thought off her head. “If you really want to follow her, go ahead. I’ll stay here and uh…” the princess turned her head to see the prince eyeing Valerie, one of their Northern Knights, and a sudden inkling of worry and a tiny hint of jealousy rattled her chest. Does he find her boring and would like to not continue the conversation? “I’ll find something to keep myself entertained.”

“My sister can handle herself, Prince Siegfried. She has abilities that I cannot begin to comprehend. And I have a feeling that whatever they have to talk about is something Damien and Persephone need to settle between the two of them. They do not need me there right now.” Callisto tried to maintain her calm and not overthink his words. No, no, he just knew that family comes first, he said so himself. Callisto looked him in the eye, a shy grin on her lips. “Also... I would prefer if we continue our conversation, if you do not mind. Are you alright with me keeping your company to myself for the time being? Only if you do not mind.” She felt her cheeks warm up, but she continued, “To be honest, I find myself enjoying your presence quite a lot, and besides, you still owe me three questions, my dea— ”

Callisto flinched to stop herself. She had to remind herself that he was not comfortable with her calling him any terms of endearments that flow carelessly from her lips. “Before we continue, may I ask would you prefer if I do not call you such terms? I noticed your reactions whenever I do and I have no intention to make you uncomfortable at all. I am just used to calling my family and friends as such.” Callisto asked worriedly and used her fingers to play with the lock of hair he held just a few moments ago, her own nervous gesture, aside from the talking nonstop. “Are Northerners more conservative with their endearments? Is there some sort of courting tradition or culture I should know? Should I call you ‘your highness’ instead? That’s how my mother calls my father, sometimes, so should I do that?”

Interactions: xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Mentioned: Panda chaos Panda chaos (Persephone & Valerie) Vexumin Vexumin (Damien) imXeno imXeno (Kumo)

Last edited:
Ice Gorl.png
Lynette Gunhildr
Lynette shifted her gaze away from the man staring at her. It was an odd interaction, to say the least. First, he sits down without a word and now he stares at her? She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, not sure how to act under such an intense gaze. Aron was definitely an odd one. She wasn’t sure how she expected the eldest prince to be but it certainly wasn’t like this. As she was fidgeting, she felt a comforting hand placed upon her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder with a smile but saw a cold expression on Viara’s face directed towards Aron. There was anger in Viara’s eyes that Lynette rarely saw. Had her friend noticed something about Aron that she hadn’t? Sure, the encounter was a little awkward but he hadn’t seemed to have done anything wrong.

When Aron spoke up, her attention was drawn back towards him. She had to hide a confused expression when he mentioned that she looked like she didn’t want to be bothered. She always thought she had a kind and approachable look to her but maybe that wasn’t the case after all. Lynette would have to ask Viara for her opinion later. “Prince Aron, I certainly apologize if I came across that way. I must have been lost in thought. With how beautiful the hall is, it’s hard not to want to take it all in.”

Before Lynette could answer his question, another member of the Southern family stopped by. It was a tall woman whose presence commanded respect, similar to Braska’s. “Of course, I am a very lucky woman. I can only hope to learn from him during our time together,” she responded to Miriam with a gentle smile. Of course, these were all just pleasantries and there was no doubt Miriam knew that too. What else could she say to her future sister-in-law? After Miriam took her leave, Lynette answered his previous question. “I’m doing fabulously! My sister mentioned that the garden was beautiful here so I’m looking forward to seeing it. Maybe I’ll start a painting.” Not wanting to ramble on about herself, she raised a question to Aron. “I know you must be busy as heir to the throne, but are there any activities you like to do when you have free time?” If she were to marry this man, it would help to at least find something in common and hobbies were a good start.

Interactions: Morzone Morzone (Miriam) Herokou Herokou (Aron) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Viara)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back