• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰--IC

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Outside the Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
C 2.jpeg"I am quite late. Absolutely late. Completely, utterly late." Princess Callisto muttered to herself while she fixed the pendant of her necklace and a middle kingdom maid fussed with the ribbon on her hair. Callisto has no one else to blame but herself, really. She was so engrossed in walking around the kingdom while catching up with the servants in the castle she forgot about the dinner banquet. Unlike her siblings, Callisto was actually looking forward to meet her match and strike up a good start with him. If she can't learn to love him romantically, she hoped for a good friendship and relationship born out of mutual respect. This was her duty, after all. If this is the only way to prevent more war and violence, she decided that it was worth it.

Standing up from the vanity seat and rushing towards the door, she told the maid, "Please inform Ella that I will go ahead first. I would love to meet with her after the festivities and talk to her all about it. Anyhow, thank you for your assistance! Wish me luck!" Callisto carried her skirts and brisk walked in the castle hallways, towards the doors of the banquet hall. When she arrived in front of those heavy, wooden doors, Callisto stopped, inhaling a breath to calm and compose herself. She noticed another person waiting by the door and Callisto gave him a smile of greeting. He looked like he wanted to meld into the shadows but that never stopped her from talking before. "Hello! Are you waiting for someone? My siblings went in already and I believe they are not going to be thrilled knowing how late I am. Truly, pray for my fate. It is hard to be the youngest. They either love you too much or reprimand you all the time, there is no escape." She talked nonstop then caught herself. "Forgive me, I have the tendency to babble on when I get nervous. It's nerve-wrecking, meeting the person you are supposed to spend your life with."

Callisto turned to the man then curtsied, "My name is Callisto from Alawater Cay, by the way. May I know your name? Do you want to enter together?"

Interactions: xAlter xAlter Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:
Ice Gorl.png
Lynette Gunhildr

Outwardly, Lynette seemed bubbly, even almost excited about her engagement. Truthfully, she was terrified. It was bad enough to be separated from her siblings, but she would be married to some strange man and relocated to a different country. Call her naive, but she had always hoped for a fairytale romance. She would meet someone, they would fall in love and grow old together. Maybe even something scandalous like a forbidden romance! Now she could be getting married to some crusty old man! But, if she pretended like everything is fine, maybe it would be. The night before the trip, she had broken down to her lady-in-waiting, Viara. She was the princess’ closest friend and one of the few people she felt she could talk to openly. Lynette loved her siblings with all of her being, but there were some things she couldn’t share. How could she speak up when things were so tense between the two oldest? Of course, she couldn’t burden Siegfried with her complaints either - he was in the same situation.

Much to her relief, Viara had agreed to travel with her. It comforted her to have a familiar face with her no matter where she ended up. Although, thanks to her brother, she had an idea. Apparently, she was to be wed to Prince Aron of the South. Just thinking about the heat was enough to make her shudder. How was she to paint outdoors if she is constantly on the verge of heatstroke?

After her preparation, Lynette made her way to the dining hall, giving Viara concerned glances every so often. Her heart sped with every step and she clasped her hands together to hide their trembling. She needed to calm down before reaching the banquet. The last thing she needed was to be seen as frightened by the whole ordeal.

Seeing her brother, Siegfried, she let out a sigh of relief, her nerves calming a bit. At least then she knew she wouldn’t have to enter the dining hall alone. She then noticed a girl talking to, or rather, talking at Siegfried. Approaching the two, Lynette put her arm through his, giving both him and the girl a smile. “You’ve already made a friend I see! How fun. I am Lynette, and you are?”

Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Viara) xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto)

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 -
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "maybe, just maybe I could fall in love with him..... stop it, it doesn't matter.... he will never love you...."
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- dining hall, middle Kingdom

Erica felt a little comfort in what her fiancé was saying, she was actually surprised by his kindness and she nodded her head for a moment. She wanted to smile, but for some reason she would not allow herself to show that part to him. It was definitely going to tell him everything that he wanted to know, she had nothing to hide about who she was. She might hide the fact that she was trying to get them to send her to a nunnery so she didn’t have to meet or marry him. She was about to thank him for his complement, but she didn’t know what was going on and suddenly everybody seemed at each other’s throat.

Erica was very confused, she spent more time reading than stopping fights and she didn’t know whose side to be on, she didn’t like the East that’s for sure and she was pretty sure that was a good spot to start. Still, no matter how much he tried she couldn’t stand up and defend him, she was shaking a little bit and finally she stood up. “ Kumo…. Dear…. “ she paralyzed in fear, what did she just call him? She couldn’t believe she just called him that, the two of them just met and there was no way she was in love with him.

“ I think that we should sit down and get to know one another, I don’t think it’s fair either that you make such a negative comment about another princess.” She was pulling gently on his arm, trying to get him to sit down and feeling a little nervous with how she was touching his arm. Then, she did something else that surprised her and she smiled at him, this time it was a pure smile. “ I guess I’m learning about you quickly, aren’t I?”

A224BF0E-8268-4C8A-B909-305FE58776B4.jpeg
Mori
Interaction: Reiia silver Reiia silver

The hulking bear was happy to cuddle with this child. Smelling more jerky he leaned his head down to get it from her. Quickly swallowing the jerky Mori would let out a gentle grunt as his nose went to her head. Sniffing at her head a little bit before his big tongue slowly reached out, licking at the side of her head as a thanks while holding her close for warmth. He was content with her and rather happy really. It had been a while since someone had shown him kindness so naturally Mori wanted to protect this child now. Keep her safe and out of harms way.​

1621090871157.png
Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen

The Carriage ride was long and draining, to say the least. Being confined to a small space with Havardr was less than pleasing, the tension between herself and her brother was almost suffocating. When did things get so bad between the two? Why and since when was Braska unable to strike up civil conversations with her brother? Was this drift un-salvageable? These questions beared heavy on the mind of Braska for the entirety of the trip, it served as a distraction but also was a very needed train of thought all things considered. Havardr was her twin brother after all and although Braska felt him unfit to rule she never wished to cause such a gap between the two.

As the carriage approached the gates of the central castle Braska let out a soft sigh and moved to ready herself for dismounting. "I've always hated this place... Grandma is far too open about her wealth for my liking and this place is always so damn warm!". After exiting the carriage Braska stood aside for a brief moment and examined the entryway and the castle itself, she hadn't been here since childhood but somehow everything remained just how it was all that time ago. The Castle and its grounds were just like her Grandmother, ever-ageing but never changing. Before entering the castle Braska turned to her sister and offered her a soft smile "Be sure to keep your guards close and your manners in Check. And Lynette, be sure to enjoy your time here, Grandmother has quite the assortment of facilities and her garden is something you'll never get to see up north..." And she was gone. A soft chuckle escaped Braska as she watched her sister disappear into the distance "Someone's excited".

Moving forward with her own advancement, leaving her brothers to their own devices, Braska was greeted by two servants of the castle, they curtsied and offered suggested words before guiding the princess inside. Once in the main reception, Braska was offered guidance to her room as well as some tea, the royal smiled sweetly and accepted both offers warmly. In time she would repair for the banquet but for now, she aimed to make the most of the castle's grounds and amenities. And that she did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1621090509811.png

Braska was a warrior, a proud warrior at that, and although she often had to adorn a dress and makeup she always felt naked without an axe or sword at her hip. It was a strange sensation, to leave one weapon behind despite it being an extension of oneself in and of itself. It truly was like leaving behind a part of one's soul. At least for Braska, it was anyway. Braska wasn't one to rely on royal guards either but considering the current situation she had no choice and so, meeting her fathers pleads halfway she agreed to have two of her own Silver Legionaries accompany her. At least her Legionaries knew her and she them. If a fight were to break out Braska could rely on her own men and they too on her, both knowing what the other was capable of with the added benefit of already being used to teamwork amongst themselves.

Exiting her room Braska was beautifully dressed from head to toe in typical northern dress, specifically tailored for this event at the behest of her father despite Braska's own pushback. The legionaries standing by at the door bowed when she appeared only to be smacked roughly on the back of the head by Braska soon after "Don't bow to me you fools!" She laughed, both men soon erupting into fits of hysterics themselves. Braska handed her sword over to one of the two men with a smile "Keep her safe and remain close to me at all times, if anything happens I'll need my sword close at hand.". The legionary nodded and hooked the sword to his belt before hiding it beneath his cloak aside his own blade. The group then promptly made way for the hall where Braska came to a halt upon turning the corner to see both her younger siblings in conversation with who she assumed to be a fellow Noble based on her attire.

Smiling softly Braska approached the group and hooked her own arm under Siegfried's remaining arm much like Lynette in jest "Siegfried, I must say you look dashing this evening. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're actually trying to impress your wife to be.". Braska quickly turned her focus to the stranger among them and offered her free hand for the stranger to take "I am Lady Braska of the North. Heir Contestant to the Northern Throne. A pleasure to make your acquaintance stranger.". Although it may not have been too obvious from her way of speaking Braska was aware the woman who stood before her was Callisto, she who would be wed to Siegfried. What a perfect opportunity to strike up some discord and fun. If Lynette didn't know who this stranger was then it would soon become obvious by Braska's embarrassing actions at her brother's expense.

Un hooking her arm from her brother Braska moved to lick her fingers before adjusting her brother's hair as if he were a child incapable of doing so himself. Granted the action wasn't even needed seeing as he was groomed by the castles best just minutes prior. Still, the action-filled Braska with joy. How was her younger brother going to react to such an act before his wife to be?

Returning her hand to her side and moved to stand aside the stranger "Did you know my brother Siegfried here is a most excellent dancer? It's true. He learned to dance at the age of three and ever since he's danced with every maid from the capital to the frozen badlands." Pausing for a second at the quiet chucking her legionaries were producing Braska let out a soft sigh "Alas a couple of years ago.. tragedy befell him... now he finds dancing far too hard to bear. Isn't that right Lynette". Braska waved her Legionaries to stand away from the door and allow others passage. "Tell me, do you think such a man, one who can no longer find the will to dance, find love in his forced partnership with a certain Lady Callisto..."

FDECAB22-E144-421C-B3EC-7CB6265FDF0C.jpeg
Viara
Interaction: Mooniee Mooniee xAlter xAlter Te al Latte Te al Latte

Viara though she wouldn’t dare let Lynette know was doing much worse than her princess when it came to this whole marriage. How could she accept this?! Her sweet Lynette, the one person in the world she loved was to be married off to someone who didn’t know her. Didn’t know a single thing about Lynette, didn’t know what she was scared of, what made her better when she was sad, her hobbies, her wants and desires hell he didn’t even know her name yet or what she looked like! Viara knew it all every last thing and to only make it worse Viara decided to follow her princess and now not only did she have to deal with her one love being married off. Viara would also have to see the man meant to take Lynette away from her.

She let out a soft sigh. Staring at herself in the mirror of the small room she had been given, looking over her tear stained cheeks as she worked to compose herself, a hand gently clutched at her chest as she tried to quell the raging storm inside her heart. “How can I be ok with this?” Viara quietly whimpered to herself even though she knew it was for the betterment of the kingdom. But the lady in waiting didn’t know how she could accept any of it, she knew she had to but how the poor girl didn’t know. Viara took a few more moments to try and bury these thoughts before she got ready. Dressing in her usual simple black and white maid like outfit, her hair tied back in a long ponytail that went down to her mid back. The girl had no need for makeup as the simplistic beauty was more her style.

With all that out of the way and her cheeks no longer stained red from her tears she left to meet with Lynette. While she would have preferred to enter with her princess her emotions held Viara up and so she entered alone. There was no announcement since she wasn’t royalty but she couldn’t help but wonder if she was would this love have worked in her favor? Could she have actually been with Lynette had she been born royalty instead of just a simple maid. Again those thoughts started to well up before Viara quickly pushed them down to keep herself from crying again as she set eyes on her princess and moved through the crowd to her side. Coming up as Lynette was talking to some of the other royals as well as her family Viara stood quietly just next to Lynette. Her hands held down and together neatly in front of her, her eyes gently on the floor and a stone cold look on her face. She would have seemed emotionless had it not been for that look in her eyes as it was her eyes that always gave away what she was feeling even if she didn’t want others to know. They screamed heartbreak and echoed the cries of a soul in the process of being broken but she would never admit it to anyone, especially if that someone was Lynette.​

1621065432344.png
Aron
Eldest Prince of the South

Aron was about to walk in but he then noticed something was wrong.
Looking around he wondered where Lucy went too.
He walked in the banquette hall to see if she was in there before him but no sight of the little girl.
He flew up to see if he can find her, looking around he noticed a small field.

He flew for a few minutes and as he got closer and closer he could see a big black bear next to Lucy.
In fear of what he might do to Lucy he went right back to land and started running towards them.

When he got closer he looked up at the giant bear hugging Lucy.
Wondering what had happen he got closer to Lucy and the bear.
Judging on what's going he could tell she was in safe hands.
He tried to stay calm and asked Lucy
"Are you ok Lucy?Are you hurt?"Why'd you run off like that?"
He asked so many questions he realized that he was being overprotective
He then calmed himself down and thought to himself
"If she was really in danger she would be trying to get out of the bear's grasp."

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Where?: Outside in a small field
________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

1621105246640.png
Siegfried

Interactions: Te al Latte Te al Latte Uasal Uasal Mooniee Mooniee

Sieg was soon very quickly shaken from his thoughts when his betrothed decided now was the time to appear before him and begin talking to him. He was a thinker, and his mind went blank, and wouldn’t think. Only a single, lone thought kept flying through his head. ”Oh… oh no. What should I do? Fingering one of the daggers hidden on his person, Sieg began to think of radical ideas. Of course his salvation would quickly come in the form of a silver haired missile known as Lynette.

Feeling Lynette’s cold against his own skin, Sieg was able to relax and pivot off her energy. “Lynette, you look lovely.” he said, turning his head to regard her. “This is Callisto, er, Princess Callisto if I am to assume your stature and reasons for being here.” His mind drifted to the lack of his eldest siblings before once more turning to Callisto. “No need to apologize, I can tell you are as nervous as I am. Forgive me, I have failed to introduce myself, I am-”

The sound of marching and distinct heels clicking made Sieg turn his head to find his sister, the true Queen of the North. He was about to speak his name when his sister, in all her sisterly glory, decided to compliment him. “I uh… yes, my name is Siegfried, youngest prince of the North, and I-” Once again he was interrupted as Braska decided now was the time to mess with his hair. Nearly swatting her arm away with a blush creeping up, he just huffed, pouting like a child. “I can handle myself, you know.”

All he could do was stand there and take the embarrassment lest he make a fool of himself. It just had to be his wife-to-be that he had encountered, and of course it had to be Braska to get here after Lynette. “Please sister, you’re embarrassing me…” he let out meekly. “And I still do dance, just not as much as I used to.”

650078EB-3482-482A-AA00-7CB0CB9F575D.jpeg
Isla
Interactions: xAlter xAlter

Isla was needless to say not to happy about being required by the queen to attend this banquet of royals. She had just gotten a fresh batch of corpses and would much rather have been there prepping them for her experiments and whatever else the girl had planned than be here. Still it was the queen so Isla would happily attend. Thankfully the queen had given the necromancer her own “castle” of sorts to the northern side of the Middle Kingdom where she could do as she wished in peace. That was one small gratitude Isla reminded herself of as her carriage rode in through the gates and straight up to the castle. Anyone who was familiar would know her carriage and know who was in it. Letting out a quiet sigh the little girl opened the book and without speaking a word a purpilish glow resonated from within as she was covered in a black smoke. When it dissipated the little girl was no longer there and instead a massive being that stood way above the rest. A dead being shrouded in white robes with a golden headpiece and other such accessories dawning the blackened body. It’s face unseeable as if there was an unnatural darkness clouded under the hood.

Isla was quick to move from the black and haunted look carriage drawn by dead horses into the castle and from there she slowly made her way in. Taking her time to study the numerous people before she found herself at the entrance to the Banquet hall. In her usual fashion Isla would study the royals gathered outside waiting to be announced before going in herself. Though what came next was surely a surprise to the girl. It was Kor of all people here and he approached her first. Noticing his demeanor change from before the being seemed to giggle a little though it was more like a rasp and dead otherworldly hiss as she turned to face the young prince. “Well well well if it isn’t little kor. I am surprised to see you here.” She spoke in an echoed voice, gently bringing a hand to his head and petting the man she let out another hissed giggle.

“I do believe the bigger question is how has my absence been treating you hmm?” She questioned back curiously to the young prince as her hand came back down to Isla’s side. Truly the more crucial question of the night between the two as well he was the more how would you say...... dependent one of the two.​

1621108793545.png
Havardr Gunhildr
The trip to the Middle Kingdom from the Joldover Expanse had been a cold one. With all four of the Gunhildr children in such close proximity to each other, it was no surprise that the interior of the carriage had become like that of an ice box. Though, luckily for the other three, Havardr chose more often to ride with the handful of Ulfhednar he had chosen to accompany him than be locked in with the rest of them. It was for the best as well, for the person that so rose his ire was seated amongst them. Braska, the heir contestant. His oh so loving sister that had to simply be better at everything than he. The one that thought that because she simply killed some bandits and inherited father's power, she had the right to rule. He could kill her now. He should kill her now. But he stayed his hand. When he wins the crown, he wanted her to know that it was not through trickery or by lurking in the shadows. He wanted to see the headsman's blade fall, and watch the hope leave her eyes as she realizes one last thing. She. Has. Failed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He had tolerated the servants that buzzed around him like flies, the mocking laughter of the Ulfhednar reaching his ears as their warrior prince was tidied up and made presentable. The one that led them in their laughter was a broad, wide set man, set apart from the rest by the bear cloak rather than the wolf of the others. This man, was named Hjort, and he was Havardr's right hand in most regards. He was the calming hand upon Havardr's shoulder, and the better tactician of the two. It was he that advised Havardr on when best to charge, and when to lock shields and let the enemy come to them. He was not boastful of his tactical acumen, perhaps the reason Havardr has kept him around for so long.

"Look at how the brave men of the castle groom this wolf pup!" He shouted boisterously. "Look at the silk ribbon they tie around his neck! Oh, is that a braid I see? It is, it is!" The howling laughter continued as Havardr sat, silently stewing in his irritation. But he did not swat the servants away, letting them be about their business and hopefully quickly away. And by the time they were finally away, he was almost a different man. It was obvious that he was a warrior wrapped in silks and other fineries, but at least he wasn't wearing his armor. His two handed sword he was adamant stayed with him, and the servants graciously worked around it, the hilt and pommel of the sword peeking over his shoulder.

He was dressed in a finely sewn, wool dress shirt, the frills that were so popular elsewhere missing in favor of simple gold trim and scroll work. A cloak of bear skin, much like Hjot's, was draped across one side and covered his sword hand, no doubt in a subtle way of getting it in his way should he decide he was sick of pleasantries. His trousers had tried to be replaced with close fitting tights, but he had put his foot down and the servants settled for blue, woolen trousers instead. Still close fitting, but at least they did not hug his form like the tights had threatened to. His hair, somewhat long and unkempt, had been combed and wrestled into some semblance of obedience as it now sat flat and slicked back, and his beard had been oiled and combed as well, no longer going this way and that but uniformly pointing downwards.

"So he can look like a prince!" Hjot shouted once more. "Though I suppose it did take some ropes and strong men to do it! Next time, I'll bring the shears!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He had accepted Siegfried's request that they all enter together, it was his twin sister, after all, that he did not like and not him. But upon seeing that he was the last to arrive, later even than some other princess from one of the other kingdoms, his anger stirred. "I am here," he rumbled out, his deep voice shaking the air as it left his lips. "Let us be done with this."

"Now entering, Lord Havar-" The herald did not have time to finish his proclamation as the doors boomed upon, Havardr striding through, the Ulfhednar snickering silently at their master's annoyance but otherwise remaining unseen and unheard as they slipped into the dining hall. His great strides carried him quickly across the hall, the temperature dropping around him as his annoyance grew greater and greater. This was pointless fanfare, he did not care for this marriage as much as most of the other princelings and princesses did. Especially not since he had more important issues that required his attention, such as rallying his supporters and gaining a few more. If he could win the vote, then that would prevent the needless shedding of Northern blood. But if he couldn't, then he would have his forces ready.

He stopped in front of a table with his name on it and with a woman already seated across from him. Studying her with cold, hard eyes, he admitted that she was pretty. Her golden blond hair was similar to that found on many woman in the North. But her features were much softer, having no doubt never spending a day outside of her castle. A soft woman, from a soft kingdom. He read the name across from him, and spoke aloud. "Kick uh. Hmm, what strange names you foreigners have," he said before taking his seat across from her.

Uasal Uasal xAlter xAlter Mooniee Mooniee Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica), Yellow Swan Yellow Swan (Kiku), Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)

Kumo knew instantly what he did was outlandish. Once more, the inconceivable pride and bold sentiments from the prince raged their way out, causing him to spew words he probably didn't even mean.....probably. Luckily for him, Damien was there. Even though Kumo's words could ignite a fire in others, his brother's words always managed to pierce deeper. Whether it was his tone or his delivery, Damien made the best of every situation through his articulation. His phrasing was perfect, taking the moment to speak to not only Persephone but Korossa as well, finishing off his heartfelt affirmation with direct words to his betrothed, Hana. Kumo still kept his arms folded, the stern expression on his features softening as his brother spoke. Yet, another Easterner stood. Princess Kiku. Her gaze was stoic, the energy she gave off being intense and imposing, quite similar to her brother Korossa. In truth, the quality of her words rivaled Damien's, Kumo raising a sharp eyebrow as the woman reprimanded the warrior prince. The Eastern Princess desired an apology. Again, Kumo welcomed the growing sensation of wanting to rebuttal the young lady's demand.

But despite the tension that remained, a set of footsteps approached, causing Kumo's incoming banter to be sidelined for the time being. It was Erica. His future wife had stood from her seat, stepping towards the prince cautiously. She tugged on his arm gently, Kumo a bit in shock at the sudden action from the Southern princess. Finally, Erica gave Kumo a surprising gesture, a genuine smile. He twisted his mouth slightly, looking back at Erica as he took in what she uttered. In an instant, Kumo sighed, turning his gaze back to Princess Kiku. "Princess Kiku, I'd like to sincerely apologize for my actions. I simply allowed my internal thoughts to beget such confrontation. I am for sure not as clear of a thinker as my brother, and it played into me making such frustrating remarks. In truth, I want the same thing you may desire for your own. The prosperity and safety of my kingdom. As the heir and eldest prince of Alawater Cay, I must act better in circumstances like this. I do hope you shall forgive me, Princess." Kumo replied, giving Kiku a slight bow of respect. Flicking his eyes over to Korossa, who had begun to talk to what could only be described as a demon, Kumo gritted his teeth, deciding it'd be best to leave the verbal quarrel altogether. "Please, Princess Kiku, if you may pass on my words to your brother. Thank you." With that, the prince tapped his hand upon his brother's shoulder as a gesture of thanks, turning away to Erica.

On cue, the Northern royals arrived simultaneously, the doors bursting open with a chilling breeze that was unmistakable. More and more royals were set to arrive by the minute. Kumo took this entrance as a sign to settle down. Smiling at Erica, Kumo began to lead her back to their seats, holding her chair out until she sat before moving back to be seated beside her. "I apologize to you as well, Princess Erica. I don't believe that was a satisfactory first impression. Please, allow us to continue what we meant to start before. I shouldn't allow my dignity to be thrust outwards in such a manner. Now, tell me all about the lovely princess of the South." The prince stated with a grin, his eyes fixated upon Erica, hoping to blind out all outside distractions for this moment alone.

1621115008275.png
Korossa
Interactions: imXeno imXeno Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Kor’s smile seemed to widen, as a gleam entered his eyes. Unperturbed by the new entry nor the raspy laugh, a feeling of happiness and curiosity bloomed in his heart. As the 8-foot tall figure stalked towards him, he approached her. If one were to look closely, they would almost see Kor lean into the hand laid upon his head. “I have been well, Master Isla. As said in my last letter, I am almost able to perform the ritual without trouble. Only a few more tweaks and I shall have it in no time. But alas, we will have to save our reunion for later. Someone decided to speak ill of my family.”

Turning back to the conversation at hand, Korossa calmed himself, resting the turbulence inside him. Isla’s presence was not doing him any favors for the mask he tried to keep up around his siblings, but gladly he didn’t need to do anything. Hearing Kiku speak, Kor could only look on proudly. The death of their mother gave way to someone who could, who should be in charge. She handled herself in a way befitting of her stature. Kor could only watch with a smile. A single thought did linger though. ”No. I did not stand here to protect my kingdom. I stood here to protect my family.”

Once more looking at Isla, he smiled again, that same unnatural gleam entering his eyes. “Seeing as the situation has been handled by my dearest sister, I have a question to ask. If you have time later, I would like to move on to the next lesson, if you so allow. I feel ready for the ah… next step in my training.” he said, an undertone of excitement laced into his voice. “We will talk about this again, of this I’m sure. By your leave Master Isla.”

Finding his seat, Korossa took it and let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. Clenching his fists, Kor tried to steady himself. “Forgive me,” Kor said to Persephone. “I lost myself and should not have let that happen. My siblings are my everything, and to see someone slander their own, I can not, no, I will not allow such disrespect to you, even if I just met you. Loathe am I to admit it, you are my fiance.”

The swift arrival of the Northern siblings also, once again, got Kor’s reaction. The man he saw next to Kiku; he almost jumped to her defense, but doing so would cause only more problems. The man was large, almost viciously so. “Hopefully this whole thing just ends up failing and we can all go back to our own kingdoms and our own lives.

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

🇼🇮🇹🇭‌- Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)
🇲🇪🇳🇹🇮🇴🇳🇸‌- Mooniee Mooniee (Vern), xAlter xAlter (
Koro) imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
🇼🇭🇪🇷🇪‌- the dining hall
🇹🇭🇴🇺🇬🇭🇹🇸‌/🇫🇪🇪🇱🇮🇳🇬🇸‌- "I am can't take this, I'm losing everybody...."/ sad

Hana didn’t know really what was going on, one minute she was sitting there being probably fairly obnoxious and the next minute everybody seemed to be up in arms. Suddenly her brother was over near her and had a hand on her shoulder, which made her feel extremely safe and then she was being insulted by the Western Prince. She was definitely pouting at this moment, but she was trying not to let it get to her because she felt like she was amazing in her own way. People were always trying to tell her how to act, but if she acted like everybody else one that be boring?

That’s when she heard something that she had never before, this man that she just met actually paid her a compliment. He admired her energy? She spent most of her life people putting down the energy and he actually liked it? Her cheeks got extremely red, she just couldn’t believe that somebody felt that way other than Vern. Her heart started to pick up in speed as she just sat there stunned, she didn’t even realize what was going on after that and she just shook her head knowing that she was going to have to change just a little bit for this person seem to be accepting of her.

She didn’t look or acknowledge anybody at this point, her hands were in her lap as she for the first time probably in her life quiet. She didn’t have much to say, she really didn’t know what to think get this point and she could feel the tears coming, but she was able to keep them at bay until…..

She looked over and saw Vern for the first time, he wasn’t even looking at her and she didn’t know if that made it hurt worse or if it was probably for the best. Her heart sank, this time she could not keep from crying and the tears began to fall down, would her fiancé and her be able to find love? She knew that there was nothing else that could be done, at least she could hope for maybe some kind of love. She was overwhelmed by emotions, her family being separated, not being able to be with Vern and everybody seemed up in arms right now. On top of that her fiancé generally seem like a good person, she just felt like she was going to pass out.

“ My name is Hana, I apologize for my outburst and I want to say thank you for that compliment, honestly nobody’s ever told me they like my energy. It means a lot to me….” that’s when she gently began to sob, probably confusing him but she just couldn’t take it anymore.

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 - Mooniee Mooniee (Vern)
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "God Erica. Why are you so lame!?"/ anxious
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- dining hall, middle Kingdom

Erica was really worried that all of this was going to start a war right in the banquet hall, she was trying to imagine how she could defuse the situation and then it seemed to be defusing itself. She was surprised by her fiancé apologizing, she genuinely felt a little proud of him in that moment and she lowered her head to smile again. It was weird because in all her life, nobody had ever made her smile this much and they had only known each other for 10 minutes if even that.she was going to make the best of the situation, even if he never found love with her and had numerous affairs, she was going to try her best.

She allowed him to lead her back to their spot, sitting down when suddenly he began to apologize to her. Who was this guy? She felt her cheeks light up just a little bit, but all she did was give him a small nod of her head. She was hoping now they could get to know one another and not be interrupted, she figured they’d have their whole lives to get to know one another though. She was thinking about pretending to be somebody else, something more interesting than herself and she just decided to be honest with him.

“ Your highness, thank you so much for your compliment. I don’t think anybody has ever called me lovely before, I suppose they’re all taken back by my constant attitude.” She smiled again, it was starting to make her cheeks hurt and yet she kind of liked it. “I’m going to be honest with you, mostly because I can’t change. I guess I just am not very social, not a social butterfly.” She looked away from him again, this time staring straight ahead of her and looking around. She noticed her brother Vern and she wanted to waive him, but she chose not to be embarrassing.

“ I am quite boring, I should think your highness would get pretty bored of me quickly. I spend most of my time in my room reading, I have read most of the books in the southern kingdom. Honestly I’m hoping to find more books outside of the southern, I suppose the one good thing about me though, is I’m quite educated. I can speak numerous languages and I can find where I’m going, so you’ll never get lost!” she suddenly let out a small chuckle at her rather lame joke, certainly feeling rather embarrassed. “ I’m sorry…. I really am, it must be such a shame to be paired up with someone like me…. “

dasdas181b531f0ae3b4542e33694be1fb1645.jpg

L꙲꙲u꙲꙲c꙲꙲y꙲꙲
𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? Somewhere in the middle kingdom
𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤?
𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙? Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mori) Herokou Herokou (Aron)
𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤/𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤? "I hope papa isn't too mad at me...."

Lucy felt like he was going to fall asleep just snuggled up to the bear, she was really liking him and even though she still wanted to go home and be with her papa. She laid there for quite some
time, the warmth was just overwhelming and comforting. That’s when she suddenly heard something, she decided to get up and take a look at the warmth.

The girl must fell over in excitement when she saw it was her papa, she quickly ran up to him and felt tears coming down her face as you so happy to see him. She was so afraid that he was going to forget about her, that he was not going to come after her and she was so relieved. Her pen and paper were kind of wet, but she attempted to tell him that she was okay. “ Yes papa…. I’m okay, the bear took care of me…” she showed it to him and then quickly began to write something else to him. “ I’m sorry, I got scared because you’re going to get Married and I thought you were going to forget about me or not want me anymore.”

She quickly lowered the words after she had showed him, she finally told him what was bothering her even though she couldn’t tell him personally. She started to cry a little bit, she just wanted to be with him and now she wanted to ask him if she could keep the bear. She decided to wait on the last part, she was just happy to see him.

she took a moment and began to write the question she had for her adopted father. "Can I keep the bear?"

Last edited:

Oldest Princess Of the East

dinner.png
Princess Kiku

Kiku continued her glare, wondering what the Princes of the West were going to do; Now I’ve done it. I can’t believe I demanded an apology from a future king!

Without any coaxing or covering by Prince Damien, Prince Kumo began his apology. The total opposite of the tantrum of slung words. It seemed that indeed Prince Kumo did have some manners.

Kiku returned an acknowledging head-bow;

“I, Princess Kiku, accept the apology on behalf of the Eastern Kingdom. May the East and West ties be more symbiotic in the future.”

Kiku returned to her seat, eyes locked on Jessie; Moving her eyebrows in a ‘Look, peace” kind of way.

And then the room chilled. Not in the vibe way, but the actual temperature of the room. Her shoulder shivered for a moment. Then she saw the North, Or more specifically a man the size of a beast. Celestials, he’s huge! She thought terrifyingly. Her heart began to pound as the adrenaline rushed, her breath catching once stopped beside her.
No…

The way he butchered her name was the way the scars on his visible body looked. Kiku had never met a man who was imposing because of his unnatural size. He was rough, like some of the soldiers Jessie spoke to sometimes. And lots of facial hair in which she only ever saw on old men in her land, How old was this North Prince again? But the worst was the eyes that felt as if he was judging every molecule of her being and wasn’t satisfied with any of it… A disgusted comparison to Father crossed her mind.

Kiku swallowed her disgust, her voice only faulting in the beginning of her sentence;

“It-it’s actually pronounced Princess Key-coo. It means Chrysanthemum in my Mother’s native tongue. As I suppose Prince Ha-vay-dur, of the Northern Kingdom, is a native name to your lands.”

Kiku couldn’t quite bring herself to look the man in the eye. Instead she settled for looking at the Fur on his shoulder, reminding herself that this was for the betterment of her siblings.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall
Interactions; imXeno imXeno (Kumo), Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr)
Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Jessie), Panda chaos Panda chaos (Persephone) Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), xAlter xAlter (Korossa), Vexumin Vexumin (Damen)

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

9546D7DE-B22B-42E8-A520-6AA61A61A298.jpeg
Persephone
Persephone sat silently; thinking of what was to come. She looks up as a princess walks into the room. One of her soon to be husband’s siblings. Persephone gives a small smirk as her dear brother walks in, after her. She meets his eye, a feeling of discontent growing in her as she sees the look he gives her. She quickly breaks the gaze looking away from him. Sure she didn’t like him, but she still cared what he thought. She looked down at her hands; doubt growing in herself. She inhaled shakily; Twisting her shivering hands in with each other. Then it became worse as she felt a flower plucked from her hair. She spun around to see her younger brother standing there. A disappointment of his own colouring his face clearly. Persephone didn’t let her sadness show on her face. She simply gave him a small smile and allowed him to fix her flowers. Then he leaned down and his words cut into her like a knife. Her breathing hitched; she hadn’t even thought of what her siblings would have felt. She looked down and almost stood up; tempted to leave the room. She didn't want to sit here any longer. Knowing what she had done unintentionally.

She readies herself to stand when the doors are thrown open. Persephone was so startled she pulled her hands up in a defensive position. She relaxed upon seeing and hearing the small princess. Her eyes looked the dear princess up and down; a smile spreading on her face. She could already tell that she loved her. She’d be her sister in law. A few moments later another man walked in. A man with one arm. Everyone seemed to cast him glances. Persephone smiled a bit and nodded. Raising her hand to her horns; she knew what that felt like. Finally the man next to her spoke. Her eyes widened and she swung around to look at him. A large smile spread across her features. He understood. She stayed silent until he turned to her. “Persephone.” She said simply; her voice full of amusement. Her face fell when she was complimented. Why would he do that? When she looked like this? She scoffed a bit unbelieving. She listened closely to his words; he spoke not the truth. But she’d rather not arise conflict right now. She allowed him to touch her hair; looking at his hand with distain. As his words touched her ears, they twitched, she knew not how to react. With how he talked about her siblings, and how he talked about her. Her voice was quiet when she spoke. “I assure you. My siblings are much more deserving than I.” It was a bland statement; one she had versed multiple times. She watched as he moved around the table to his sister. Astounded at how he treated his sister; with such love. She smiled at the thought. Then he began to speak, and the room darkened. Persephone slowly rose from her seat, opening her mouth to speak. Then she was cut off. Persephone took a half step forward to speak again, but he dismissed it like nothing happened.

Anger grew within her; how could he say such things and then dismiss it like nothing. Persephone tilted her head listening to what her dear brother had to say. He was a little harsh. She huffed and sat back down; not caring to intervene in this any longer. Her brother had been avenged; nothing else mattered. After their brother was down with his little fit, Damien began speaking. Persephone’s ears perked up and she listened closely. She looked up at him just as he looked at her. Their eyes met and she melted at the sight of his smile. She wanted to give him a big hug as his words dripped from his tongue. She swallowed almost as if holding back her tears. He watched as he walked around the table going to his bride. He was so well put together; it was a wonder to think that he was the younger sibling. There was a moment of calm and silence, before another princess spoke. Persephone tilted her head listening to her words. A smile growing bigger as she continues on talking. She made good points. Persephone looked over at her brother and stood up. “Yes dear brother. I do believe you owe our dear eastern friends an apology.” Her voice was sharp but teasing; her eyes carrying much the same tone. The princess next to Kumo spoke; seemingly begging him to sit.

A few moments passed by, people walking in and murmuring amongst themselves, then finally her brother spoke up. He did in fact apologize; leaving Persephone a little stunned. She had never heard him say anything along those lines.... well ever. She swallowed and looked around the room; the tension seemingly dissipated. She huffed and closed her eyes for a moment. Feeling the change in atmosphere. She stood there her eyes closed, ears twitching at every little sound. A moment or so later she snapped her eyes open; her yellow gaze shifting to the man that sat next to her. She had almost forgot about him in the commotion. He looked irritated, but asked for forgiveness. She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "There is nothing to be sorry for." She said softly; taking her seat again. She gave him a softened look. "You did what you felt was right. Sure it arose some... less then optimal responses. But still-" She paused looking off to the side. "You defended your own." Her voice was small and almost sad. She cleared her throat slightly and then turned back to him quickly. "That does not mean I tolerated what you said." Her voice now more level and sharp. She quieted as she saw where he was looking to. The new prince that had walked in, a brawl with him would've been fun. She laughed at his words. "I assure you..." she looked down at the name plate. "Mr. Korossa. That this won't go away so easily." She nodded and looked around. "But I think a lot of us wish it would."

Persephone still yearned to leave. She didn't want to stay here any longer. Not with her family, not with her soon to be husband, not even if Malorie was here. She wanted to leave this room, and this horrible feeling. She still felt horrible for her appearance and what she inflicted on her siblings. If one was close enough they could see her shaking. She started to mutter to herself in a language not one near her could understand. But if one so did happen to speak the tongues of shadows they'd understand her to be saying 'I'm sorry'. Persephone drew in a breath. With her eyes still cast down she asked Korossa. "Did you mean what you said?" She paused, "About me. And how I look?" She said a little unsure that she wanted the truth.

Mentions: Everyone in Banquet hall

1C4FBEB6-421E-42D3-A604-A1A9F20720EC.jpeg
Mori
Interaction: Reiia silver Reiia silver Herokou Herokou

Mori was content to huddle the girl close and watch over her until he heard the sound of footsteps and his head immediately turned to face the man that came running up to them. He let out a throaty growl that could only be taken as “tread lightly” as he stared him down. That was until Lucy burst from her protective cover under the bear and ran to him crying. He watched as she hugged him and side some things that he could only tell was that they knew each other and so now saw him as a friend. Slowly the hulking bear got his feet under him again and stood up slowly walking over to Lucy while staring the man down, still cautious of him as most men would have already attacked such a dangerous looking beast. Slowly Mori turned his attention down to Lucy and lowered his head, rubbing his nice against her back with a huff as his jowls tried to pull on the little girls shirt for attention.​

1621120048950.png
Aleksander and Orion
Mentions: imXeno imXeno Reiia silver Reiia silver

The two twin head stewards of Alawater Cay were doing their best to hurry through the corridors of the largest castle, while maintaining a nonchalant outward appearance. They were supposed to be accompanying the royals as they met their fiancees. However, for reasons undisclosed, they were running late. Which is absolutely unacceptable for servants of Alawater Cay. As they reached the entrance to the banquet hall their faces both slipped into identical grins as they slipped through the door as quietly as they could, hoping to avoid drawing attention to their arrival. They stepped off to a wall on the side to look around, when Aleksander tapped his brother on the shoulder.
"Look what I've found." He said, taking a finger under Orion's chin and turning his brother's head to Prince Kumo, sitting next to his bride.
Orion's smirk grew ever so slightly wider, "What a keen eye you have brother dearest."
"Let's go."
They both slunk over to where the prince was sitting on silent feet and took up a stance on either side of him, behind his chair.
"Hello Your Highnesses."

It seems, for the time being, things had calmed; but it was confrontation that Damien had the greatest distaste for out of anything else. However, it affected him differently than it might most. He could feel his chest ache from the pounding of his heart. His head began to swim and his vision blurred. This has always been his curse, having the ability to seem cool headed and calm in any situation he was thrust into, but in reality, he was internally panicking. He was already bracing to slip into a state of flight. The usual process was he would last through conflict until the very end. However, after it has taken its toll on the young prince, the moment all eyes were averted from his presence, he would vanish. His spell made it easy to cope with his weaknesses. The ability to slip away without a sight or sound was often a gift. Here though, he had nowhere to go.

His eyes subtly darted to those of the people around him and within the room altogether. He was looking for his out, for that panic was building. Soon his daze was cleared by the voice of his betrothed. Her thanks to him for his words and then her soft weeping. It was enough to clear the waves of color of the room from his vision and look to her. He closed his eyes, taking comfort in the darkness behind his eyelids, keeping the blinding haze from causing him further confusion and worry. "Princess Hana, please don't cry. To see such a free spirit shed tears is like a dagger through my heart."

He reaches a hand into his vest pocket and pulls forward a handkerchief. It was a light blue in color and quite simple in design. "This is all a frightening experience, so let us take it one step at a time. We will work together so that both of our paths lead to a brighter future. Perhaps we can talk more thoroughly later? For now, dry your tears, princess," he says as he offers the handkerchief to Hana.

Interacting with Reiia silver Reiia silver

1621124936984.png
Korossa
Interactions: Panda chaos Panda chaos

Hearing a language he often heard spoken with Isla, Kor found his gaze looking to his fiance once more. “I’m sorry?” he asked and repeated, confused as to why Persephone was apologizing. “What are you apologizing for? You did nothing wrong, nor did I deserve an apology. You deserve an apology for my lack of forethought and inappropriate actions. I… you have every right to be unhappy with me, even hate me if you wish."

"Did you mean what you said?" She paused, "About me. And how I look?"

“What do you mean by that?” he questioned, almost surprised. “About the part where I said you look stunning? Even if your current appearance is less than stellar by the standards of the western court, beauty is still subjective. Our mother, before she passed, always told me to see the best in people, to know that despite their faults, they were not born evil or good.” Relaxing his clenched fists, Korossa smoothed the legs of his pants and leaned back into his seat.

“Before me I see a free spirit, one who doesn’t wish to be bound by circumstance. I see a caring soul, who loves her siblings as much as I love mine. Even looking past that, all I see is a woman who is worth more than I have to offer. If I were to judge you on your outward appearance alone, I wouldn’t be much of a prince. ” he paused as he thought. “...no I am not much of a prince, all truths be told.”

Falling silent, Korossa decided to pivot the conversation away from the tension in the room. “But I noticed you spoke a rather dead language.” he recalled. “I happen to be versed in the language myself. How did you learn such a thing? For all intents and purposes, I had thought the language to be out of use for many, many years. The only reason I even know of it is my magical abilities, and my teacher. How, where did you come across it?”

Last edited:
Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica), NightTerror NightTerror (Twins)

Kumo was taken aback by the humility of Erica, half-expecting the Southern royal to be arrogant. She was the polar opposite, speaking to the prince with nothing but respect and sweetness. Her demeanor was changed, now giving off smiles more frequently as she spoke, even though her words only continued to attack herself. Kumo wouldn't dare to interrupt her, allowing the princess to spill her thoughts as she mentioned her love of reading, a fact that brought an idea to his head; an idea for later thought. Whenever she chuckled, he followed suit, already sensing the nerves practically oozing from the lady. The last words muttered from her mouth caused a frown to form on Kumo's face, beginning to truly wonder why she was being so harsh on herself. Kumo could relate, as the prince was hard on himself at times too, just not as publicly as Erica was.

Once she finished, Kumo straightened out his frown, wanting to make her feel as comfortable as possible. "Look, Princess Erica, for one you mustn't call me "your highness", just refer to me as Kumo. Secondly, you don't need to be so vicious towards yourself. Not being a social butterfly and being fond of sticking your nose within a book isn't a problem in any matter. To be honest, you remind me of my younger brother, Damien. He was always an introverted individual who would rather sit inside reading than do anything else. Again, that isn't an issue at all. You may think I'm disappointed with you being my future spouse, but I can assure you it is quite the contrary." Kumo paused for a second, gathering what he wanted to say in his mind before he spoke. In reality, Kumo was satisfied with who this young lady was so far. "I'm actually a tad excited for our pairing. Beautiful and intelligent? A man could only get so lucky with a woman like that." The prince grinned, shifting himself to where he now looked at Erica eye-to-eye. "I believe, even though we are being forced into a marriage, I got blessed with the best the other kingdoms have to offer. Especially because of what you did earlier. I would have never expected you to come up and try to pry me from that situation. It only grew my respect for you. So please, keep your head high. Uplift those spirits, dear Erica. If we shall be married, let us build the strongest bond the world has ever seen."

In the immediate seconds of Kumo finish his sentence, two synchronized young men flanked the prince. His two servants, the dashing Aleksander and Orion. At the sound of their voices, Kumo perked up, peering upward at the identical twins with a bright smile. "Aleksander! Orion! You two have finally made it. Looking as sharp as always too, I see." Kumo growing up did not have many friends, yet, he always considered Aleksander and Orion to be more than just his faithful servants. To the prince, they were like his best friends. He consoled in them about any and everything, from minor inconveniences to the greatest achievements of his life. Almost forgetting about Erica, Kumo gasped slightly, turning his attention back to her. "Erica. This is Aleksander and Orion, my dual stewards. Aleks. Orion. This is Princess Erica of the South, my fiancée." He continued, introducing the twins to Erica for the first time. It was better now than never, the Southern princess would be dealing with them for a long time.

1621127924312.png
Havardr Gunhildr
Havardr stared at the girl as she corrected him and attempted to say his own name. His face was an expressionless mask as she stumbled over his name. It was hard to tell if he was offended, it was hard to tell if he was about to reach for his sword and end it all right here and now, consequences and treaties be damned. But what escaped him no doubt surprised everyone. A booming laugh rang out from his chest, something his siblings have not heard him do since Braska became heir contestant.

The laughter was accompanied by a bang as he slammed his broad hand down on the table, his smile revealing the teeth hidden behind his beard. "I like this one already." he exclaimed, looking around and pointing at the person across from him. "Well, Kiku, meaning chrysanthemum in your mother's tongue, that is not how you say my name. It is Hav-ar-der. It means 'High Guardian' in my homeland."

Now he leaned forwards, the chair creaking under his bulk, and studied her face once more. He saw that she was looking at his cloak. "Fine furs they have here in this kingdom. The rest of this is to... noble, for me. I'm not one for ballrooms and finery. A surprise, I know." He was beginning to enjoy himself, he thought as a low chuckle escaped him.
Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Outside the Banquet Hall » Inside the Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
C 2.jpegCallisto watched in fond amusement as a silver-haired woman looped her arms around the arms of the young man she was talking to. Based on their friendly body language, Callisto assumed that they were siblings. The man turned his head to look at his sister, complimenting her. He also introduced Callisto, much to her glee. She actually thought he was not listening to her babbling before, which the young princess does not blame him for. She tends to talk nonstop and that always catches people off-guard. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lynette. Your poor brother here had to bear with my incessant nervous talk, thank you for saving him." The light blue haired princess giggled.

“No need to apologize, I can tell you are as nervous as I am. Forgive me, I have failed to introduce myself, I am-” The young man tried to say before stopping when the arrival of another woman stifled his introduction.This woman had an aura of power around her, an aura of a warrior. She reminded her of her own sister, Persephone. Beautiful and domineering. Callisto watched as the said woman looped her own arms around the man's other arm then connected the dots; she is another one of his own.

"Siegfried, I must say you look dashing this evening. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're actually trying to impress your wife to be." Callisto paused. Siegfried. Siegfried of the North. Her bethroted-to-be. She, being the gossipmonger that she is, knew the name of her future husband. However, she did not know his face. She has heard servants talk about him, about the prince who tends to the shadows and corners. The young princess felt her cheeks warm up, now that she knew she was in front of her future fiance. “I uh… yes, my name is Siegfried, youngest prince of the North, and I-” Callisto watched as Siegfried's sister mess with his hair, stifling a giggle on his behalf. She is glad the Northern nobles seem friendly and approachable enough. She can take that as a good sign, right? After all, they will be her in-laws. Callisto smiled shyly as the lady introduced herself as the eldest daughter, knowing that she will be her own sister soon enough. Braska was heir contestant of the Northern throne. She knew of the dilemma of the North, knew that the two eldest children were both vying for the throne. Callisto took her offered hand.

"Did you know my brother Siegfried here is a most excellent dancer? It's true. He learned to dance at the age of three and ever since he's danced with every maid from the capital to the frozen badlands. Alas a couple of years ago.. tragedy befell him... now he finds dancing far too hard to bear. Isn't that right Lynette. Tell me, do you think such a man, one who can no longer find the will to dance, find love in his forced partnership with a certain Lady Callisto..." Callisto straightened a little when her name was mentioned. She watched the young man fret, embarrassed and out of his element. “Please sister, you’re embarrassing me…” he let out meekly. “And I still do dance, just not as much as I used to.” Callisto never really noticed the bandaged eye, or maybe, she never really cared. But she assumed he feels self-conscious about it. "I am happy to hear you still dance, Prince Siegfried. I, myself, adore dancing and music." Callisto curtsied at Braska. "Wonderful to meet you, Princess Braska. I have heard of you and your ambitions. I am Callisto Rundström of Alawater Cay, youngest princess of the West. Your dress is exquisite, may I say. I have heard of the wonderful designs of the Northern kingdom but seeing it up close is a different experience altogether. The stitching is masterfully done." Then a grumbly voice and a burly man walked pass them, entering the doors with little to no hesitation. Callisto felt the air around them chill physically and took that as a sign to go in herself.

Callisto walked closer to Siegfried, smiling widely at him, expectant and a little excited. "Funny how fate works, yes? I will take this as a sign that our life together will be an interesting one. I am glad to finally know the face behind the name, Prince Siegfried. I am looking forward to know more about you and your family. Your siblings seem wonderful. If you excuse me, I will go on first as my own family is waiting for me. See you inside, my dear."

» » » Inside the Banquet Hall
"Her Highness, Princess Callisto Rundström of Alawater Cay!"

Upon entering the banquet hall and after her introduction, Callisto went straight to Kumo and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Brother, you look dashing as always. I would beg for forgiveness over my tardiness but you love me so I know I do not have to." Callisto looked at his future wife and gave her a smile and curtsy. "Princess Erica, I presume? Lovely to meet you! You are very beautiful, dear princess, my brother is a lucky man. As much as I would love to talk more, I must greet my other siblings. I bid you farewell, for now." On her next stop,Callisto went straight to Damien and his future wife and did the same; a peck on the cheek for her brother and a curtsy for her future sister-in-law. "Brother, your new suit is perfect! You look very regal indeed. Is this Princess Hana? Pleased to meet your acquaintance. You have the most charming eyes! No wonder my brother look so at odds right now, with a pretty woman by his side. I would love to talk to you more but I must go greet my sister, first. Farewell!"

On her last stop, Callisto hugged Persephone from the back of her chair excitedly before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "My dear sister! You will not believe what just happened outside the door! Also, forgive me for intruding in the middle of your conversation. You look beautiful, as always, Persephone. Do you need help fixing your hair? The wind was quite strong outside, after all. I feel like my hair got a tad bit ruffled as well." Callisto looked over at the man her sister was talking to. Prince Korossa, she believed. The Eldest prince of the East. She curtsied. "Beg your pardon, Prince Korossa. I was just excited to see my sister. Pleased to finally make your acquaintance. I hold my sister to the highest esteem and I trust that you would treat her your best. I would love to talk more with you but I am afraid I might selfishly try and keep Persephone's attention all to myself. So I must excuse myself for now. " Callisto laughed merrily then turned back to Persephone. She knew how much Persephone and her brothers disliked the idea of arranged marriage. She can understand why they're against it. It was a loss of autonomy, after all. But they are royals and they have duties to uphold for peace and for their people. However, that does not mean she will ignore her siblings feelings. Callisto whispered, "Always remember that if you need anything, I am here for you, dear sister."

Callisto then walked towards her own chair, sitting daintily and expectantly. She waited for her own future husband, wanting to get to know him without his sisters' teasing and actually have a conversation just between the two of them.

Interactions: xAlter xAlter (Sieg) Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette) Uasal Uasal (Braska) imXeno imXeno (Kumo) Panda chaos Panda chaos (Persephone) Vexumin Vexumin (Damien) and all Callisto's siblings' future spouses

Last edited:
1621133058370.png
Aron
The Eldest Prince of the South

"Ok were gonna fly over there Lucy let's just hope the bear can keep up with my speed."
As he flew up in the air with Lucy in his arm's they were off.

After a few minutes of flying he settled down next to the entrance to the banquette.
He looked down at Lucy and patted her head while saying,
"No matter what happens I want you to know no one can replace you and I will love you no matter what."

He then grabbed her hand and walked into the banquette with a smile on his face.
While he walked in there he also was wondering what food Cyra might of made for the banquette.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Mention: imXeno imXeno
Where?: Inside the banquette.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back