• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰--IC

1565ADA5-4345-45F6-8A15-580790272258.jpeg
Jessie
Interaction: Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Morzone Morzone Reiia silver Reiia silver
Mentions: xAlter xAlter

Jessie hugged the bear in surprise still as it chuffed and groaned in happiness. Jessie though was a perceptive man and noticed the child next to Mori, noticing her sad expression he slowly let go of Mori and looked him in the eyes as if mentally talking to one another before he let go of the bear and turned to her. Smiling down to her happily he slowly kneeled down in front of her with a thankful smile and looked her in the eyes for a few moments before speaking. "Thank you for finding Mori." He said softly to Lucy before looking back over to Mori who was currently rolled onto his side, letting the other royals of his kingdom rub his belly. Jessie watched before looking back to Lucy, contemplating for a moment before smiling and gently holding his left hand out for her to take. When she did he smiled and moved just a bit closer with a smile. "Though he's been by my side since a cub I do believe his mission so to speak with me is done.." he said before smirking even more and leaning in to whisper to her. "Wanna know a secret he told me? He told me that he wants to protect you and stay with you so take care of him ok." He said softly to Lucy with a smile.

Sure it hurt a little to have to split ways with such an old friend after being reunited so soon but the conversation he had with Mori was clear. His time with Jessie was over and in all honesty Jessie agreed. It was time for Mori to have a new goal, to rest and grow old in peace by this young girls side and Jessie was ok with that. Slowly the prince got to his feet again in front of Lucy and reached down gently patting the top of her head. "Promise you will treat him good ok!" Jessie said happily to Lucy as Mori came to both of there sides. Grunting and huffing at the both of them as the bear leaned his head down and gently pushed his nose against Hana's cheek to ask for pets or a hug.

With that out of the way, the exchange of masters through Jessie slowly took his leave to go back to his seat to let his mind settle. Though that moment didn't last as he noticed a woman who sat in his future partners seat and instantly the nerves where back on. What would she think? to find out her future husband is to be a broken survivor of war, a man who wasn't all man anymore. A piece missing from a lover was something surely a woman wouldn't want. Still he stilled his panicking heart and mind and slowly made his way over. Hesitant to approach he slowly came up to Miriam's side and spoke up. "Excuse me my lady." He said bowing at the waist. "My name is Jessie, youngest of the Eastern Kingdom and well I guess your husband to be. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said softly to Miriam, keeping in his bowed stance to her till she responded to him.​

Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica)

Being able to talk to his sister was always comforting, the circumstances surrounding their brief conversation did nothing to waver the smile that was plastered to his lips. Much to his disappointment, however, other matters would drive his steps away from Callisto, namely his betrothed, Princess Erica. If Kumo had the time he'd willingly spend hours talking with his little sister, but, he had attained a new set of responsibilities he'd have to cater to, whether he liked it or not. Many labels were attached to Kumo: prince, warrior, brother, son, student, and now, fiancé. Nothing he ever experienced from those various "labels" prepared him to be a husband, he was practically being thrown into the deepest seas of Alawater Cay and having to fend for himself. The prince never expected to be pushed towards marriage so promptly, it was startling. One day he was going through his normal routine to help expand the Western influence through trade and relations, or lead the defense of his kingdom in battle, until the next day he was being sent off to the Middle Kingdom with his siblings to be forced into marriage without ever being consulted prior. In just an instant, his whole life was flipped, his parents expecting their groomed prince to adapt easily in such a bizarre atmosphere.

Stepping into the courtyard, the brisk breeze of the evening was much preferred over the stuffy hallways of the Middle Kingdom palace. It was soothing, Kumo taking a deep breath to allow the refreshing air to fill his lungs. Taking the moment to gather himself, he scanned the courtyard quickly, his eyes pausing upon the crimson head of hair that faced away from him... Erica. She sat on a bench, her figure shrouded in the rising moonlight as she remained alone. The prince was incapable of reading minds, even then it was visible that something was pestering the princess. "You know, Princess Erica, you move much faster than I thought you would," Kumo spoke out to slice through the heavy silence, approaching slowly before sitting down next to her. "Quite the exit you had, I myself didn't get the chance to utter a word before you were gone. I do apologize for taking so long, I ran into my youngest sister on my path here. Now, are you alright, my dear? It appeared as if something overtook you, whether it be your emotions or the pressure of tonight I am not so sure of, nonetheless, I'm here for you." The prince shifted on the bench to position himself to his betrothed, his concerned stare fixated upon the side of her face.

Kumo wasn't an individual to pry himself into people's personal privacy, still, he had to figure out what was going on in that head of hers. "Princess, you do remember what you had said within the banquet, correct? You told me to not be afraid to tell you things. You are my equal, after all. That same principle applies to you though. Even if I can not fix whatever is wrong, I will surely do my best to give you some advice or help guide you through whatever troubles your spirit. If we're meant to be in this together, our communication has to be as strong as any bond we wish to build." He continued, inching himself closer as he placed a cautious hand upon her shoulder. He wiped the look of concern off his face to give her one of an inviting attitude, brimmed with warmth and openness. "Now, go on, I'm listening."

Vern.jpg
Prince Vern
One of Vern’s eyebrows rose as Braska leaned in towards her sister. With the mischievous smile on her face, he could only begin to imagine the sort of things she was telling Lynette. His confusion (and slight concern) only grew as the younger girl recoiled back, her face a light pink and a hand clamped firmly over her mouth. She quickly leaned back in to whisper something back. Although he couldn’t make out the words, there was an urgency to them and another tone he couldn’t quite make out. Was it disgust? Shock? Or maybe a mix of both. What on earth had she just been told? By the multiple glances sent his way by Lynette, he could safely assume he had been the subject of those whispers. When their gazes met during one concerned look, Vern responded with a smile and a wink. The younger princess quickly went from looking shocked to appalled before leaning in once more to her sister’s ear.

As Braska explained the family dynamic, Vern leaned forward, resting his elbow on the table, his head resting on top of his closed fist. While his posture may have relaxed, he didn’t lower his guard. Braska seemed quick-witted. If he wished to keep up with her, he couldn’t allow his mind to wander. Although, he was caught off guard by the smile she gave him. It seemed much more genuine than those earlier in the night. His eyes moved away from that smile as he followed her nod, landing on a gathering of nobles. Even if Braska seemed to be lacking in the ways of pleasantries, she at least seemed to know how to lead her people. Her brother, Havardr, while possibly crasser, seemed to have the same passion for his kingdom. With what little he knew, the two were evenly matched. Assuming discussions of an heir were taking place, he didn’t envy anyone taking part in that decision.

Vern listened intently to the explanation of her duties until she had suddenly stopped. A blush had crept onto her face as she apologized, to which he gave a gentle smile. “You’re too humble, Lady Braska. Surely, your efforts are appreciated more than you know.”

The blush on Braska’s face left as quickly as it came and was replaced with a grin. She was in the middle of describing him when the subject of interest decided to join the group, completing the family gathering. While the man seemed meek at first glance, there was something about him that felt off. Whatever it was, it unsettled him and told him it was dangerous. Or maybe it was just the fact Siegfried seemed to be missing an eye. It was difficult to look away from the bandage wrapped around his head, but he did. As the prince took a spot next to his brother, Vern spoke up. “You must be Siegfried. It’s a pleasure. I was trying to keep an eye out for you earl-” Realizing what he had said, and the missing eye still being on his mind, he froze for a moment, rushing out a string of words meant to be an apology. “I didn’t mean it like that. I personally really like the bandaged look. It suits you! Besides, it makes you look tough.”

His rambling only came to an end when Sieg spoke up, unfortunately challenging him to combat. Of course, it couldn’t have been something like a pleasant conversation over some tea. Declining the challenge would make him look weak. It wasn’t an option. He knew, at least, that he would have the height advantage. His gut told him it was a bad idea, but he accepted anyway. “A friendly sparring match between future brothers? It would be an honor.”

Interactions: Uasal Uasal (Braska) xAlter xAlter (Sieg)
Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr)

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ under the table in the banquet hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁ Te al Latte Te al Latte (Azalea)
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁ Mooniee Mooniee (Vern)
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ sad-- "it's not fair.... As soon as I can, I'm going to make a run for it!"

Hana felt pretty alone in this moment, she was frustrated that her fiancé was MIA and she was somehow jealous that the other princess was convened to spend time with the boy she was. She had noticed Azalea getting pretty friendly with one of the ladies in waiting, but other than that she didn’t pay much attention to it. She was hugging her knees as she listened to the sounds of what was going on, which sounded like a lot of people had left the banquet hall. She thought about all the times that her and Vern had met up, their love letters to one another which she Safely in a box in her bedroom. She carried it with her wherever she went, the memories of her first love were always going to be with her.

They had met as children, she couldn’t remember exactly why they had been paying around the southern people but she remembered the two of them getting really close. He protected her from different things, pretending to be a knight who is protecting her. As they got older their friendship turned into something else, but they weren’t really allowed to see each other by then due to the fact that they were all squabbling. Still they managed to keep their love going, for quite some time and she knew of his flirtatious nature, but honestly she really felt like he only loved her.

She was awoken by her thought, when she suddenly heard Azalea’s voice and she quickly turned away from him. It was obvious she had been crying and she didn’t want him to see her crying. She was tired of sweet words, because they didn’t make her feel better and she wanted to be miserable almost. Azalea was able to catch her attention though, enough that she looked over at almost acting like a child. “I don’t want to get married, I want to go back home and all my siblings to be there, I want to eventually marry Vern and live happily ever after…. It’s not fair…. I know that I can’t seem to behave myself, but that I do something so bad to deserve something like this?” She looked at him her eyes filled with sadness, fresh tears glistened her eyes causing them to sparkle a little bit.

dasdasdasd.jpg
E͜͡r͜͡i͜͡c͜͡a͜͡ ͜͡
y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ ͜͡P͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ ͜͡o͜͡f͜͡ ͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ ͜͡S͜͡o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 - N/A
𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥- imXeno imXeno (Kumo)
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰/𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰- "I feel like I'm in some kind of fairytale..... this can't be real....."/ uncomfortable
𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢- courtyard

Erica felt really relieved when he didn’t come find her right away, she could easily take this moment to breathe in the fresh air. She didn’t realize how big the middle kingdom was until now, when she was younger she never paid attention to it. She closed her eyes as she leaned back on the bench sitting on, before getting up to walk around the courtyard for a moment. The middle kingdom was indeed gorgeous, the queen definitely worked really hard to make everything look proper. She still couldn’t believe what she was thinking, that she was marrying people off to others they didn’t really know and it was causing quite a lot of emotions.

Suddenly she looked over and there he was, she blushed a little bit at his complement and even chuckled slightly as she was sitting back on the bench she could look at him eye to eye thinking him more handsome than he was in the banquet hall. She felt his hand on her shoulder, shivering slightly as he did so not because she was cold, it was just so weird to have somebody that she barely even knew putting her at ease.

“ It’s the change, you know?” she paused a moment as she felt herself leaning backwards again, she was looking up at the sky fixing her dress a little bit as she did so. “ It’s parting ways from our siblings, getting used to another kingdom and other kingdoms has their own set of rules. We were born accepting our fate, but…. Never in a million years thought the Queen with set us up people to get married.” She paused a moment again to catch her breath, she was feeling quite winded from just everything they were having deal with.

“ Please, don’t take me the wrong way…. I’m surprised with the connection we have, it’s amazing and I never would’ve guessed that you and I could be so honest with one another. That we could have this conversation as if we had known each other our whole lives….” paused again, this time to think because she thought he might have seen them somewhere before and she quickly shook her head there was no way her parents would ever interact with his family. “ I still can’t believe all the kind words you said to me, I just always thought I was plain and boring. My sister is a lot more interesting than I am and so are my brothers…. I never felt like I fit in before….”

1624154445476.png
Havardr Gunhildr
Havardr's head comically jerked back as Lynette jabbed him. Rubbing the spot on his forehead, and aimed a jab of his own at the soft spot between the ribs before thinking better of it. "A squirrel can drink you under, little Lynette." He told her, nodding his head as if he had seen it done before. "And I have been taking it slowly. Like I said, alcoholic fruit juice."

He sat quietly as Braska spoke, not wanting to repeat things she's already said. It was true everyone pulled their weight during the fall months that lead up to winter. He was no exception to this, and was often seen with his Ulfhednar out on the frontier hauling lumber and hunting game. In the last few years, he was more often to be found at a Jarl's Longhouse and celebrating, dipping slightly into the valuable larder they had worked so hard to fill just for a night of good food, good drink, good tales, and good women. Well, perhaps not every celebration had all of those things, but the Jarl had certainly done their best with what they had to hand.

He was brought back from his wandering when Siegfried sat down next to him. "Aye, brother, on that we can agree. They fit to tight, it feels as if I'm going to rip it with every move I make. And they covered my sword with this damnable cape." As he spoke, he reached around for the thing that had so far prevented him from leaning back comfortably in any chair, grunting with the effort of twisting his body just enough to grab it beneath the hilt and on the scabbard. Fighting with it's length and the aforementioned cape, he managed to get the large thing out and resting against the edge of the table. And, giving a contented sigh, he leaned back into the chair, which groaned under his weight. But he did not stay reclined for long before he sat up once more and leaned forwards. "I even heard them talking about shaving my beard and cutting my hair. My beard, Siegfried. No one touches a man's beard but the man."

Then he heard the rest Siegfried had to say. And after the southern prince, this Vern, stumbled over his words trying to go around the topic of Siegfried's one eye about as well as a pig could dance, he accepted. "As much as I'd like to see the two of you weasels fight, a strong breeze could knock the two of you down and blow you away. We'd need to put horse shoes on the soles of your boots just to keep you in place."

Uasal Uasal Mooniee Mooniee xAlter xAlter

Ice Gorl.png
Lynette Gunhildr
Lynette was confused when Braska lowered her voice to introduce her fiance. That was until she heard what was said. A harem? 40 women? That’s more than a playboy! A hand flew up to her mouth in surprise as her eyes widened, stifling a gasp. She quickly leaned towards her sister, trying to keep her voice down. “A harem? Oh, Braska, promise me you won’t join! You can run away. I’m sure Father would understand!” She couldn’t begin to imagine her strong-willed sister in a situation such as that - submissive to some man that treated her like a plaything. The very thought of it made her sick to her stomach. Under no circumstances would she allow that kind of situation to occur. Even if she had to stop the marriage herself, she would!

Her thoughts changed to the Southern palace. With that many women, the place must have been run like a brothel! Would her sister have to move to such a horrid place? Then, Lyn realized. She was the one guaranteed to move there. With her marriage to the eldest prince, there was no getting out of it. With a suspicious glare, she snuck a glance toward Vern, catching his gaze. Before she could look away, a wink was sent her way. Her stomach churned while her imagination went wild. Certainly, he couldn’t expect her to join the harem as well! Hurriedly, she leaned in toward her sister once more. “I have decided that we must fake our deaths.”

As Braksa explained her contributions to the kingdom, Lynette considered her own. Her siblings seemed to constantly be rushing around, busy with whatever duties need to be fulfilled that day. What was her role in the palace? Quite frankly, she had no interest in politics. Even if she did, she was carefully kept away from them. Really, her only role was helping plan the decorations for any ball or feast that took place in the palace. Still, she felt happy to hear Braska mention that she did her part, even if it felt untrue. As she thought more about it, an idea came to her. Royal historian! Lynette’s journal provided a wonderful look into the daily ongoings of the palace. Even if no one else knew about the journal, it gave her that sense of purpose she needed.

The quick embrace of her brother, Sieg, snapped her out of her thoughts. Lynette beamed up at him as he passed. However, where was that cute girl that had been matched with him? Callisto was it? She had hoped to talk to her more! Before she could ask about the missing woman, Sieg saw Vern. It was only for a moment, but she could sense his disappointment. It didn’t seem Braska’s partner lived up to any of their expectations. The poor man was bound to be eaten alive in the North.

The following challenge took her a bit off guard, but Havardr’s response elicited a giggle from the princess. She covered her mouth with a hand and gave a quick apology. The imagery of the two men weighed down by horseshoes had done her in. “I’m sure he will have plenty of time to learn more about us without the involvement of weapons. Although, I may be a more suitable opponent for the prince.”

Interactions: Uasal Uasal (Braska) Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr) xAlter xAlter (Sieg)

1621090871157.png

Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen
Braska was more than used to Nobles honeyed words and at this stage in her life most compliments, both sincere and insincere, flew from one ear to the other without much impact. Vern's assistance on her being too humble was no exception to this. If the prince hoped to ever have such compliments register he would first have to melt the Icey wall Braska had built for herself. Quite a herculean task.

Braska moved her head slightly to the side when Siegfried arrived, moving to catch his eye in her own. Siegfried was a gentle soul and although he had hardened himself over the past years his eye was much like their mothers, a gateway to their soul. A dead giveaway of how he truly felt inside despite his facade. From but a glance and the obvious disappearance of his bride to be Braska could tell her brother was not enjoying himself. In fact, it was plain to see something was bothering him but the question remained, what? Thinking on the subject Braska came up blank, his bride to be and he seemed to have hit it off, if anything Siegfried had seemed to be quite happy previously, his fiance too. Had one of the princess' siblings interjected? Had Siegfried been subject to a grilling inspection? Had something happened between the two that caused a rupture? Did Siegfried move to hastly? DID SIEGFRIED MOVE TOO HASTLY!? Ha as if! The very thought nearly brought on Braska a bout of laughter.

As Braska did her best to summarise what could have gone wrong, Siegfried did something she thought to be completely out of character. In fact, it was so out of character Braska nearly lost her balance. Siegfried wanted to fight? Siegfried was trained in fighting of course and he was no stranger to battle but Braska had never seen him up and challenge anyone of his own accord. Most of the time Sieg was found in the shadows, watching and observing not out in the spotlight looking for trouble. Just what had happened to cause such a scene? Was he really berated by another nations princes? Was this a ploy to relieve stress or to seem more manly? Whatever it was Braska couldn't allow it to go ahead. As much as she enjoyed the thought, diplomatically it would be a nightmare. More so if their grandmother were to observe such a scene... Braska shuddered at the thought.

Havardr was quick to react, diffusing the situation with a joke all too fitting, a joke that obviously got the better of Lynette who was already apologising for her laughter. Leaning back in her chair and correcting her posture, Braska moved to sip from her water before offering Siegfried a soft smile "There will be no sparing in the middle kingdom Siegfried. As much as I respect your courage and willingness to fight for my honour. The queen is due to arrive soon and I fear you both might be in for something far worse than beating if she were to catch on to such an event."

Closing her eyes Braska continued to sip her water with a grin slowly forming "Besides it's as Havardr said. You're both far too fragile to be fighting in this weather. Vern himself might melt should the rain meet his combed hair.". Opening her eyes Braska met Verns gaze with her hidden grin. Her foot moving to knock his own to the side playfully. If he were to get frustrated now, before her family it would likely be socially over for the man.

Azalea Seto
Role: Knight of the East Kingdom

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
loLGA7w.gif
Azalea watched as Hana's eyes glistened with fresh tears, the smile on his face gradually disappearing as she stated her worries. He slowly put down his extended hand, placing it on his knee. A child, he thought in slight distaste, nothing but a spoiled child. Imagine being born into royalty and wanting for nothing, everything they need served on a silver platter, yet thinking an arranged marriage with a polite albeit reticent prince is the worst thing to ever possibly happen in this world. She knew nothing of destitution, knew nothing of waking up day by day thinking it might be your last because of pure hunger. As a Royal, she had a duty to uphold, a responsibility to her people, yet she'd rather sulk just because she couldn't marry her childish first love. Azalea wanted nothing more but to scoff but that would be improper so instead, he stared straight into her eyes.

"The world is an unforgiving place, your highness." Azalea said quietly yet sternly because it is nothing but the undeniable truth. "It is not about what we did or did not do, most things happen because it is what's meant to take place. We do not have power over that. However, what we can control is how we react to it." He tilted his head and gave her one of his disarming smiles. "You are a lovely lady, princess Hana," And she is, Azalea concedes, but sometimes, her spoiled nature comes to the forefront of her personality and frivolousness is one of the traits he disliked the most. "And I am sure your prince is aware of that, however, he might have been overwhelmed with this whole situation as well, just like you are. Give both of yourselves time and space to adjust to the sudden arranged marriage. Anything worthwhile needs time."

Azalea grabbed handkerchief from his front pocket before extending his hand to offer her the piece of cloth. "Let me help you out of the confines of this dining table, my princess. Her majesty,Queen Jade, is about to arrive and we do not want your grandmother thinking ill of you. Dinner is about to be served." Azalea smirked. "The evening has just begun."

◐ ◐ ◐╳╳╳

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana)
Mentions: Vexumin Vexumin (Damien)

Last edited:
1624250138270.png
Miriam 'Phoenix Princess'
Eldest Daughter of the South

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
After what seemed to Miriam like an age, a young man approached Miriam's table. While her countenance betrayed none of her emotions, she could not help but feel a scream welling up inside her. This really was happening after all, wasn't it? This man who had approached her, paired to her by forces beyond her control, is to be her husband through all things good and bad? It had always seemed so impossible, but how could she pretend not to hear his steps, the very real sound of his voice as he began introducing himself? This banquette was not just another formal gathering of nobles and ambassadors in which she simply had to perform her duty as the eldest of her royal siblings. Surely this was the beginning of something wholly new.

Miriam did not turn and face the young man as he began introducing himself. For someone who had made her wait for so long, Miriam had every intention of taking however long she wanted to turn and face this person. Only when she deemed it the right moment would she act.

"Excuse me my lady." He said bowing at the waist. "My name is Jessie, youngest of the Eastern Kingdom and well I guess your husband to be. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said softly to Miriam, keeping in his bowed stance to her till she responded to him.

Miriam decided fate had a very sick sense of humor. Of course it was him, of all the royals she had met over the years, whether on the battlefield or over diplomatic negotiations, naturally it just had to be him. After all, out of the four kingdoms and their royal families, only one royal had lost their arm in combat, and, equally, there was only one royal in all the kingdoms that had severed the arm of another royal on the battlefield.

"Jessie Estieril, youngest of the Eastern Kingdom, I would say it is a pleasure to meet you for the first time, but to claim such a thing would be a fiction, for we have met each other once before. I know well of your reputation, and the stories are quite interesting. Recently I have heard you spearheaded a project to expand fresh water irrigation to smaller villages, but unsatisfied with managing the project you took up a shovel yourself and participated in the hard labor despite your disability. Your dedication to peace and the betterment of all of your people has inspired many, and is quite admirable, I imagine you are highly supportive of these marriages in the hopes of a stronger peace between the kingdoms."

"That is the Jessie Estieril of the present, but in the past you too took part in and enjoyed the battlefield. To fight wars and do battle for the sake of your kingdom, you appeared in several confrontations along the borders."
Miriam finally stood up and faced Jessie full on, though his head was still bowed so she could not look him properly in the eyes. "Until one day your forces clashed in the Persa-Tuandua Valley with a small southern army. There you would face the general, a princess from the southern kingdom who had earned the nickname 'Phoenix Princess' for her healing capabilities. There in battle with Princess Miriam, Eldest daughter of the Southern Royalty, you would lose your right arm."

Miriam let out a small sigh as she continued, "So, Prince Jessie of the East, it is a pleasure to meet you again. I am relieved to find you in good health and in good spirit, and am thankful that we are able to meet this time not under the shadow of war, but the hopeful light of peace. Now, please do raise your head. If this union is truly our fate, then we must look at each other as equals."

Damien

Damien remained silent for a long moment after he had spoken. He truly meant what he said. While he was duty-bound to protect his siblings, there was possibly more to that passion than he let on. It went a bit deeper than just duty and desire. Was it a drive to move forward. An energy fueled by their livelihood? He'd have to think more on it. He just looked at Persephone until he heard another familiar voice. He turned to See Callisto. The ever bubbly sister of his. He held an equal love for his siblings, but when it came to breaking him from the mundane, it was Callisto that he had to thank for a life at least somewhat filled with excitement that could not be derived from the pages of an excellently written novel.

As she wrapped her arm through his, he made an effort to clear room for her as she had placed herself between them. It did not bother him much. As far as he is concerned, as a sister, Calli has earned her right to place herself wherever she wished between her siblings. Most of the time it was for the best that she did. Might be best if he stopped discussing personal matters in a far from private castle filled with former enemies or tentative allies of their country. He firmly squeezed her arm as it was entwined around his own. "We're just discussing our thoughts. Nothing worth worrying over. I just was a bit overwhelmed and had to break away for a time. Habits I just can't seem to break free from it seems."

He turns his thoughts back to Hana and how he had left her. He could remember seeing the longing in her eyes as she looked to another. He was very attentative to such things, no matter how little it might seem to the one he observes. It is the duty of a noble to pick up on social clues after all. "You're right though. Best to return to the hall. Though, I feel I should speak to the queen regarding everything that has passed. Not only have I torn someone from who I think they would have wanted to be with, but I am being turned from my former post."

Interacting with Te al Latte Te al Latte

Mentions Mooniee Mooniee Reiia silver Reiia silver

Char_suggest_3.PNG

Prince Kumo
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Erica)

With Princess Erica's statement, it solidified his thoughts about how other royals were possibly feeling. Erica was strikingly different from Callisto but her words were comparable with his younger sister. The two of them both mentioned their own distress regarding being split from their family. A common concern that was more than likely entrenched in the mind of every royal in attendance. A concurrent theme among the masses. Again, the prince wouldn't dare to interrupt her as she spoke, only nodding softly as she talked. A short breath halted her speech, Erica collecting herself as she started to ramble on once more, this time about him. Kumo allowed a hint of a smile to tug at the end of his lips, acknowledging the simple connection they have fostered in such a short time. For some odd reason talking to Erica was effortless, their interactions flowing like a river to sea; every word, every expression, every gesture fitting perfectly.

"Princess, I may never comprehend why you look down upon yourself so much. How captivating one individual is isn't always set in stone. It's up to the eye of the beholder, dear. You may think Princess Miriam and your brothers are so intriguing compared to you, but, to me, you're the most interesting of them all." Kumo began his reply, sliding his hand from her shoulder down the length of her arm, slowly grasping her hand gently. "I'm sure everyone at a certain point in their lives believed that fitting in was the answer. However, maybe treading away from that ideal benefits you. I wouldn't wish for you to just blend in, because then what would make Princess Erica, Erica? Your uniqueness is what drives you away from fitting in, which only makes you shine distinctly like the jewel that you are." His eyes locked into place, piercing the set of emeralds that gazed back. He rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand, lifting her arm up from where it rested previously. "Trivial matters like this shouldn't drag you down... we have much more to look ahead to instead of sitting here contemplating about the forces that brought us here. Whether you are satisfied with such an outcome or not, you're a future queen as well. My queen can't spend her days believing she is less than what she is. Queen Erica will be an idol for every Western and Southern child, a queen who will exemplify both the beauty and excellence of the West and South alike. All you need to do is have some faith. Have some faith in me as your fiancé, and most importantly, develop some faith in yourself."

Swiftly, he leaned forward, using his free hand to brush her hair from her forehead, planting a tender kiss on her head as an exclamation point to his endearing lecture. Pulling away, the prince stood from the bench, changing his grasp on her hand so he could interlock his fingers with hers, a proud grin visualizing his bliss. Kumo saw what may become of their relationship even with the doubt that surrounded it. A Western prince and a Southern princess did not sound swell, but the glimpses of wholesomeness between them pervaded Kumo with hope. If any good would come out of this evening, it'd be that Kumo established the foundation for his bond with Erica. Now, he just had to help continue to build it.

"Hmph... how about we head back to the banquet? Queen Jade will be arriving soon, and I pray that we aren't late. If you do get overwhelmed again, let me know. No need for you to sprint out on me again, right?" The prince finally stated with a chuckle, helping his lady from her seat as he began to lead her back to the hall.

Last edited:

Oldest Princess Of the East

PqTgJvM.png
Princess Kiku

In the far corner of the Banquet hall, a servant had hurried her to where a tray with a bowl sat on a side table. The Servant poured fresh clean water for her as Kiku dipped her hands in, scrubbing the soap. Entranced with the sliding motions of her hands her head began to wander in thought;

Shaped nails, clean cuticles, unmarred skin-

The image of Harvardr’s arm finally returning to her after the commotion. She’d seen Jessie’s wounds when they were fresher and the wounds on Harvardr’s arm couldn’t compare in grotesque. But young Kiku would have fled the moment he rolled up his sleeve. ‘Mature Princess Kiku’? yeah right, she chided her thoughts.
Kiku began scrubbing her hands a little harder as more irritated thoughts begged her mind’s attention.

Then a sharp pain in her hand brought her back. Looking down, her perfect hands were red, but now on her right palm was a spot she particularly rubbed a little raw. Realizing what she was doing, she dried her hand off quickly with the towel-

“Thank you.”

Escaped her lips, and her eyebrows went up in surprise for a moment. The servant’s eyes too looked as if she was unsure how to respond.

Trying to regain a bit of her pride, she rolled her shoulders back and lifted her head high; Ignoring the servant as she returned to the Banquet Hall.

Kiku returned to find that Havardr was now joined by his siblings. Even Vern was among them, she once again was glad that Hana had run off with Prince Damien. At least she looked to be enjoying herself- That’s when she caught a glimpse of Azalea’s silver hair, bending under the table.

Hana

Any other day in their home, she’d have dove under that table. However, today was a day she couldn’t let the queen see all the East siblings being ‘improper’ and she was due at any moment.

Kiku said a little prayer towards Azalea; Knowing he was a kind and great knight. Have faith, that he and Hana can handle this together.

Now it was her turn to rejoin her betroth’s side. Once she felt she had penetrated the imaginary social line near Havardr; She gave a small, but courteous bow.

“I apologize for leaving your side for so long, Prince Havardr.”

Lifting her eyes to see the other North Royals, and Vern. Kiku added with a smug tone;

“However, I’m afraid Horse shoes, or anything really, wouldn’t be enough to anchor the boy.”

Kiku hoped that Hana wasn’t crying under the table with this fool in mind, and that she hoped she heard and found Kiku’s playful insult in good taste.

“Princess Kiku of the East; we have yet to formally meet Prince Siegfried, Princess Braska, and Princess Lynette. It is a pleasure.”

Kiku kept her composure, knowing that no matter how the rumors say of the North siblings slashing each other at every moment, they have the brand of being siblings which means she needs to respect them if she were to gain anything with the man beside her.

With that being said, she spotted the sheathed sword placed on the table-top. Celestials, what was this man thinking!? On her way to sit in her chair she leaned in, covering her lips with her hand, to whisper into Havardr’s ear;

“I have no power to tell you this, but I implore you to find a better place to rest your sword. Queen Jade will take it as a threat, and having her as an enemy would be ill-advised.”

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall
Interactions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr), Mooniee Mooniee (Vern), xAlter xAlter (Seig), Uasal Uasal (Braska), Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette)
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), Te al Latte Te al Latte (Azalea)

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Queen Jade NPC
As the night went on a little longer, it was finally time for the Queen to make an appearance. All of a sudden, everybody was told to take their seats as it would be a few more minutes before the Queen would enter the Banquet Hall. The announcement was loud, more noise than possibly necessary, but the Queen was beloved by all her people because she was a fair and beautiful leader. She was a very serious woman; she had lived through a lot of heartache, and she knew what pain was. Part of all this arranged marriage decision was to also help some of that heartache, to get all the fighting to stop and for everybody to live in peace and harmony.

As she was finally announced, she started her walk down the stairs. She was graceful, adorned by the most beautiful jewels in all of the kingdoms. The fabric of her gown was also exquisite and obviously expensive. Her hair was styled up on her head, elegantly bunned and fixed. She took her time down the stairs, it was probably a test of patience for anybody who can’t stand still.

She walked down the top row, looking at the ones who were sitting there and yet she still did not smile. She smiled hardly at all, in fact the only people who had seen her smile was when she was raising the four Kings, the only ones who had truly seen her smile. She walked towards her chair at the end of the table, everybody was standing at this point and then she nodded for them all to sit before taking the seat herself.

“Thank you all for coming, I appreciate each and every one of you. Incoming here, I know that you guys want to keep the harmony and to live happily in a peaceful world.” She shut her mouth quickly, looking at everybody and observing them with careful consideration. A man had walked up to her and whispered something. It looked like her face was scrunching into something of maybe a smile, but it was hard to say. “I hear that a lot of you are getting along and that is a wonderful thing. For those who aren’t exactly getting along, my husband and I did not get along in the beginning either.”

Now, the Queen was not one to talk about her marriage to the late King, it was a painful topic for her because while she entered into an arranged marriage; she fell deeply in love with her husband. “But in the end, I loved him dearly with my whole heart. Love, I believe, is something that will come with time. But with these marriages, I believe that all of you will bring peace and harmony to the kingdoms. I know that you all don’t know me that well exactly, but I know you all more than you think, and I believe this is what’s necessary.”

The Queen watched their wary eyes, then continued, “As Royalty, it is our duty to uphold order and accord between our Kingdoms. I trust that all of you, whether you are agreeable to this decision or not, understand how important these arranged marriages are. Because for one to truly know your neighbor, one must meet them as friend and foe. You have been enemies for far too long, it’s time to know them as friends. For all of you to build an understanding, first, there must be a connection. A bridge. This is what these sudden engagements are, a way to connect each Kingdom.”

“After this banquet, I expect everyone to reside in the Middle Kingdom for at least a week. Spend time with your betrothed's, learn and appreciate who they are. My Kingdom has everything at your disposal. This is not a suggestion, this is an order.”

The Queen waves her hand, signaling for a butler to fill her wine glass. “For now, let us enjoy the merriment of this evening and the wonderful food created by our talented cooks. Eat.’

1621090871157.png

Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen
As the Queen's speech came to an end, Braska who was seated next to the Queen could be observed glaring daggers toward the middle kingdoms queen. A week was no 'little' amount of time. In fact, it was quite a large amount of time considering the harsh winter would soon be bearing its teeth on the Northern front. Her people were by no means weak but with all four of the siblings away for a full week many schedules would need to be redrawn and considerations made at what was considerably short notice. The Northern King was already absurdly busy before this whole ordeal, Braska herself had a full schedule of important diplomatic and industrial meetings to attend and mediate. On top of that, there was still; the risk of the civil war and furthermore with both Braska and Havardr indisposed for the week-long stay there was now a high risk of barbaric raiding. Trade deals were going to be delayed, negotiations were going to fall apart, respect hard-earned would now be tested and above all else, this was going to have a huge knock-on effect on the greater economy and the people well being in the depths of the coming winter!

As Braska ran simulations and calculations of said events and their consequences in her head the area around her quickly came to frost over. An order? The central kingdom was strong and wealthy but it had no right to make demands of the north. The north was no vassal state! It was a living breathing kingdom and its people would never accept the audacity of such a statement. An ORDER. Ridiculous! Queen Jade was a great ruler to her people and a loving mother to her father but this was going too far. Raising her head from her palm Braska sat upright and waved one of her silver legion over to the table "Prepare the Carriage for departure. I'll be returning home come the morning" Following her statement the legionary returned to his post.

With a soft sigh, Braska collected herself before offering the queen a soft smile "The North has heard your 'Order'. After careful consideration and with the power vested in me I hereby denounce your actions here today. The North is no Vassel of your Kingdom, you would do well to remember that when speaking of peace and prosperity. My people will not entertain such behaviour. The winter will soon be upon the North and there is too much to be done for me to consider your game of house. I will accept the betrothal out of respect to the alliance our two kingdoms have. But I will be leaving tomorrow with or without my groom to be. I expect, this at least, both I and my Brother can agree upon."

Turning to glance at Havardr Braska offered him a nod. If Braska knew anything she was sure her brother too found plenty wrong with this 'order' ordeal. Thankfully it was she that moved to act first as opposed to the more brash and straightforward Twin. Returning her head to her palm Braska returned her gaze to the fruit juice that still sat in front of her on the table. "If it is truly Peace you seek to uphold, surely you wouldn't hold anyone here against their will" Grinning Braska froze her drink solid with a flick of her finger "That wouldn't sit well diplomatically now, would it. Not when tensions are already so high..."

Last edited:
1626678307369.png
Havardr Gunhildr
Havardr grinned broadly as everyone joined in on teasing the two young men, even sharing it with his twin sister Braska. He must surely be in a good mood, or perhaps the drink was getting to him. Then again, if the drink was getting to him he was just as likely to start a fight with Braska as he was to share a smile. Even Kiku joined in on the jest, stating that even horseshoes wouldn't be enough. "Ah, well, I figured if we were to weight them down to much they wouldn't even be able to move. Oh, were are my manners, Sieg, Lynnie, this is my betrothed..." Before he could properly introduce her, she introduced herself. But he did add something afterwords. "Supposedly, according to her, it means chrysanthemum in her mother's tongue. I don't see any reason to not believe it, a fitting name."

Then Kiku whispered in his ear. Something about moving his sword from the table. He had the sense to also lower his tone, but he didn't bother to hide his mouth or the look of confusion he gave her. "And where else am I to put it? If she wishes to be threatened by my sword on the table, I say let her. It is only a sword, it can do nothing by itself." Almost as if on cue, everyone was urged back to the no doubt carefully plotted out seating.

Once more grabbing his sword, he gets up and turns as if to go alone to his chair, but he hesitated. Turning around, it was obvious that the gears of his mind were straining and turning as he tried to remember something. Then everything seemed to click into place as he offered his arm to his betrothed, Kiku. "This is how it is done in your kingdom, yes?" He asked her before leading her to her seat. He did, however, forget to pull out her chair before crashing down onto his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Havardr did not pay to much attention to what Queen Jade was saying, it was all just pleasantries, pleasantries that needed to be said whether they were meant or not. He stared longingly at the food that sat tantalizing inches from him, not wanting to be rude to his however many times great grandmother by heartily digging in while she had something to say. However, he did catch her last remark, and chocked on air.

A week? They were to spend a week of their time, here, at this palace. He had never heard something so, quite frankly, stupid. He was about to shout his discontent before Braska quickly slipped in and put it in much gentler terms. When she turned to look at him, he raised his drink in agreement with what she said. He had planned to go hunting with Jarl Ebbe and solidify his allegiance, and friendship for that matter. And staying here would certainly prevent that from happening. And Jarl Ebbe's temper was almost as bad as Havardr's, so bad was it that this small slight the delay would cause could ruin months of work.

Braska calling over one of her Legionaries did not go unnoticed by Havardr, and he decided to do much the same. Waving over Hjot, he gave his orders. "Get your fastest man and send a message to Ebbe. 'I might be late to that hunt, I will not be able to save you if you go after that bear you speak so ill of'. Repeat that word for word and pray to the gods he understands."

Uasal Uasal Reiia silver Reiia silver Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Mooniee Mooniee xAlter xAlter

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
IMG_2037.PNGNo, Princess Callisto Rundström was definitely not trying to avoid her betrothed’s gaze as she was urged to take her sit beside him when the Queen arrived. She was simply observing the Matriarch’s fine gown and her beautiful, albeit stoic, face as she spoke. She has only seen the Queen once in her whole life; she was just over ten years old, then, when the Queen visited the Western Kingdom to talk over negotiations with her parents. So long ago, yet, the Queen’s youth did not fade over time. Emotionless, like a porcelain doll.

As the Middle Kingdom Queen declared her “order,” Callisto blinked in astonishment. She could not help but turn her head to look at her older brother Kumo who was sitting across the table. She tilted her head at him, physically asking her brother if he was aware of this development beforehand. Staying in the Middle Kingdom would be no problem for Callisto, in fact, she would love to have the opportunity to explore the central domain, however, she knew this would raise complications for her older siblings’ schedules. And she did not know if the Western Kingdom was in the position to deny her “order.”

And as if on cue, Braska, Siegfried’s elder sister, declared her rejection of the Queen’s suggestion. Callisto could feel the air freezing around herself, the Northern Princess was sitting just a seat away from her, after all. A tinge of disappointment swept over Callisto. If his elder sister is leaving, that means Prince Siegfried would leave tomorrow too, right? The Western Princess lowered her head, biting her lower lip, before carefully turning to look at her prince, cheeks stained pink. Yes, Callisto was quite tense and did not know how to approach Siegfried after their previous conversation, however, if he was going home tomorrow, it would be a waste of precious time to avoid him all night. And Callisto knew that opportunities to be with him physically will be rare in the future.

So Callisto gave Siegfried a shy but genuine smile, for even the disappointment and rejection earlier that evening did not make her like him any less. He had no control over the upcoming civil war, and it was obvious he, most of all, would be willing to go to the ends of the Earth if it meant avoiding the future bloodshed. The way he talked about his family before was enough to show how much he cared for them. And Callisto knew a small part of the prince’s heart was still hoping for his siblings to choose each other over the throne. The least she could do was support him and be on his side when his family is already fracturing into two. He deserves someone on his team, someone cheering him on when he all but thinks he is alone.

However, embarrassment is an overwhelming enemy and even the Western Princess, with her usually amicable and optimistic self, could not avoid the feeling raiding her chest. So Callisto did what Callisto does best when she’s nervous: talk.

“I-it seems like you are going home tomorrow morning, My Prince. Hopefully the weather is well enough for travel,” she started unsurely. The Princess could not look at him in the eye so she looked at his lips instead. “But you are from the North so I am sure your carriages have ploughed through more dangerous conditions. I, myself, cannot imagine going through snow as it seldom snows in the West. Hopefully, your horses will be ready for some rain and slippery roads. Though, I must say I’m… somewhat disappointed as I was hoping to spend more time with you… but family must come first, yes?” She said quietly, grabbing a strand of her hair with both her hands to fiddle with it nervously. Callisto tried to look straight into his eye, but when she saw his green gaze at her, she felt her cheeks warming up once more. She turned her head quickly, finding something else to look at. Anything besides that gaze of his. “A-anyway! The food looks delicious! I heard that the Middle Kingdom cooks are supremely talented and knowledgeable about different cuisines. They have learned cooking from all of the Kingdoms, they say. And-“

Callisto stopped, noticing the empty chair in front of her. She blinked then looked at Siegfried’s sister, Lynette. Who was her betrothed again? Callisto knew it was a tall man with red hair but for some odd reason, she could not recall his face or his name. As if his hazy existence was purposely diminished from her mind.

“I'm sorry but who was sitting there again?” The Princess asked, her immense curiosity piqued. A sense of foreboding over the view of the empty chair.

Interactions: imXeno imXeno (Kumo) xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette)

Last edited:

1626918112097.png
Korossa
Interactions: Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Reiia silver Reiia silver @other people who I didn't tag

Sitting once more next to his wife-to-be, Kor idly swirled the glass of wine within his hand. He had no desire to drink the alcoholic beverage after he had recovered from his… episode. The mood of the banquet had turned quite sour for him, and Kor had only one thought on his mind: to return home and continue his studies. His efforts were surely wasted on being a political piece when the need to run a kingdom effectively was a much more pressing concern. Of course, the Queen of the entirety of the land had other plans. His eyes widened and he nearly dropped the wine glass in his hands. Instead he gingerly placed the glass on the table.

Resisting the urge to slam both hands on the table, Kor simply gripped his knees as his eyes narrowed at the Queen. His eyes gazed around the room and noticed the eldest daughter of the North seemed to be of similar mind. This entire thing, once more, proved itself to be a farce of an attempt for peace. There would be no peace if the leading royals of each kingdom were forced to spend a week together. Already he could tell that the individual parties of such differing kingdoms would not do well together. He himself had already caused issues with the Western royalty, and Kor had not expected to spend more than a day's time here. His eyes widened for a second when a thought struck him.

Relaxing back into his chair, Kor simply closed his eyes and smiled to himself despite the situation around him as realization struck him. The Queen really didn’t pull any punches when a bid for peace was so close to being achieved. While one might say that forcing the royals to stay in a single place together, with their differences, was a surefire way to cause more tension and aggression between the nations, the opposite could be said as well. Forcing them to stay was like forcing them to mingle. Of course, some siblings would opt to stay on their own and not intermix with the others. However, the few siblings who did would inevitably draw their own siblings into the mix.

Kor let out a quiet chuckle and softly clapped his hands under the table, softly enough so only the people on his sides would hear. “Quite the ingenious woman, the Queen.” he remarked more to himself than to the others around him. This whole situation was making him antsy, but not for malignant reasons. Here he was, a chance to be himself, and able to show his father, show others, a prince they could be proud of. Raising his wine glass once more in cheers, Kor turned his attention to his siblings. How would they react to this?

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ banquet hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁ Damien [ Vexumin Vexumin ]
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁ all the Eastern siblings
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ "well, this just keeps getting better and better...." sarcastically/ a little scared still

Hana had a lot of respect for the person who was her guard, she definitely knew that no matter what going to have to try to make this future marriage work. She knew at that point that there was no way she was ever going to get to be with Vern, she remembered the fun times they had growing up and it allowed her to grow safely, along with her siblings. She was starting to doubt that what she had was love for him, but maybe instead just got confused along the way and I was starting to really make the marriage not seem like a bad thing.

She remembered how Damien talked to her, he was so respectful and decent. She owed it to him to at least give him a chance, to get to know him and maybe the two of them could wear often one another.

Soon she was sitting in her spot, looking over at her future spouse from time to time and just taking in what was going to happen. This time she could look over at her friend, she wouldn’t feel as much sadness, but there was still that hint of what would’ve happened if they could’ve had a life together.

Hana admired the queen as she walked in, she was everything that Hana was not. Hana was not at all graceful, in fact she came in the time like she was there to have a good time. Maybe, it was time for change and to show people that she could be serious if need be. She watched as the queen made her announcement, which surprised her that they would be spending a lot of time together. She didn’t know what to make of it, she didn’t know if she could really reel herself in in that short of time and it was making her a little anxious.

She found herself reaching over gently grab her fiancé’s arm, she needed some kind of support system at this point and she couldn’t even go to his siblings which made her suddenly tear up a little bit. She wanted to enjoy this time with her siblings, they were in the middle kingdom and they could have so much fun together yet she was expected to spend time with her fiancé which made a little sense.

Last edited:
Damien

It was all another gathering of everyone within the main banquet hall. Damien had returned from his retreat with his siblings, which to him was a rather refreshing period of time. It had been so long since they could just be siblings. It had always been serious and official between them all, the established order set in stone. Eventually that time had to end, but Damien came from it with a renewed air of calm and confidence. Sat beside his betrothed, he listened along as the queen arrived just as everyone else had.

A weeks time. All the time they would have to come to know each other and grow as people with connections to each other. It was essentially forging the bonds as family between the different kingdoms. Though what was most important was if it would all go according to plan. There was not a shadow of a doubt that some people in this room did not take a fancy to each other. Taking the situation from earlier into account, things were going to be tense for a long while until they were able to calm. However, Damien knew in his heart that he would do his best. He did not know many of these people, but he wanted to. Despite the flaws within everyone, it was also their charm.

In that moment, he thought of princess Hana sat beside him. He could see her occasionally take glances towards him as well as the young red-haired man across the hall. He did not mind it. His fiancé had probably had eyes for this man, but was refused the bond she might have wished for. Honestly, he had never had such a desire for another. He had books, and in these worlds formed upon their pages, he had been able to witness the struggle of those in love or bound together by fate. Though he would have to learn just what the true feelings those within his books truly felt for each other.

As he sat in thought, listening to the queens last words, the fact that the time that must be spent together and the bond that must be made was an order from the middle kingdoms queen struck him. They were all now duty-bound to make this work. In the middle kingdom, the queens word was law, at times for all peoples of their home and for every kingdom as well. There's not even a modicum of room to question an order from her. Damien would just close his eyes. He had come to learn to accept what was to come when the queen ordered it. His plan to confront the queen and beg for the freedom of his betrothed was dashed; at least, that's what he thought in that moment.

As he had been accepting his fate, he feels something tug at his sleeve. With a quick glance, he found Hana trying to bring him close. For what reason she did this, he could only imagine. Though as he examined further, he could see the glistening of her eyes and the oncoming tears. It took his breath away, that she would seek him. Maybe it was because he was the only person she could rely on in that moment, being so far from her siblings.

He shifted his chair closer to hers in a brief moment, reaching a hand to take her own and loop it through his own arm, bringing her close, but not uncomfortably so. He turns to look at her a little, offering her a kind smile. The smile seemed to speak clearly, 'it's okay. We will get through this all together.'

After a second, he also realized that he owed the princess an apology, so before he turned back to the proceedings through the rest of the hall, he opens his mouth to speak. "I am sorry that I left you on your own for a time. I think that it is best I am honest with you. The reason I disappeared is because I get... nervous during tense moments with others. Perhaps a bit too nervous. I did not mean to leave you alone, and I am sorry that I did."

Interacts with: Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:
1627319089647.png
Persephone
Persephone never feels more loved than when she's with her siblings. Her eyes danced around them and a warm smile grows on her lips. She didn't even have to say anything or even be talked to, and a nice warm feelings grows within her. Damien and Callisto spoke for a few moments before they all kind of silently decided to return. They stood up from their spot on the floor and started back to the banquet hall. Inside her mind Persephone was reasoning with herself. Mulling over what both she and Damien had said. This was an experience unlike anything they had ever gone through. Her yellow eyes looked over to her younger siblings. They were to be married; she was to be married. Even her older brother, Kumo, had a soon to be wife. They would all go their separate ways; each probably going into a different part of the continent. It was all to much to think about. For years it had always been the same routine for them, and in times like these one often thought about what they could've done differently.

Not but moments later they entered the chaotic banquet room, and each made their way to their chairs. Persephone purposefully taking a little longer. Walking slowly and thinking about what was to become of her. She sighed now sitting down in her chair at the end of the table, next to her betrothed and... a very tall man. Whom she recognised as the eldest prince of the North, Havardr. Persephone was sat there for a few moments before the Queen came in. Her full attention on her, she hadn't even noticed that she had stood until she was aloud to sit. She sat down listening intently to the Queen. Though she did not care for her words; Persephone did not want to miss any information she might be able to obtain. Then most of the pleasantries were over and the actual important things came. Mostly the information of what would happen after the banquet. Persephone had been unsure before, but now had no doubt in her mind. This was to be the worst next few days of her life. As the Queen continued to speak, her eyes slowly drifted around the room. Then her eyes landed on Korossa. A nice man. He was to be wed to her, and she knew not if to run away or run with it.

Once the Queen was done speaking a lady from the North stood up. Persephone didn't recognise her until she began talking. Eldest princess of the North, Braska. She spoke quite respectfully but at the same time rather harshly. Persephone couldn't help but muster a smile at her words. She agreed with what the princess said; they were royals after all. They had things to attend to and people to protect. They couldn't sit around for a whole week on some vacation. Then she heard some muttering next to her. It had been the prince of the North who was speaking to a messenger of sorts. She couldn't help but hear the words he spoke. He seemed to be more set straight for diplomacy then Braska had been. The Princess was correct, but the what she proposed to the Queen was outlandish. Very undiplomatic, one at least must entertain the fact that they must stay. Which Havardr had just done; it seemed that Persephone had already begun to make judgments of people. She stopped her train of thought, for fear of thinking things untrue. She hated that her mind was so sometimes.

It seemed one spoke after another, because Korossa spoke next. But of course not after clapping quietly. Persephone's sharp eyes moved to the man sitting next to her. Her voice went low and she spoke softly. "Now now. Be careful." She said quiet seriously. Leaning in to whisper to him. "She might hear you." Her voice played in a joking tone, but her eyes looked toward the Queen as if it might be true. Persephone sat back straight in her chair, smiling at her own joke. She looked at the plate before her; filled with delicacies. Then at the wine glass next to where her hand sat. She didn't care much for wine, she was more of a tea person, but she picked it up anyways. Dipping the glass in order to look inside. She took a small sip and set it back down after. Her mouth instantly filling with regret. Her eyes danced around the room looking for something to amuse her. Was this how it was to be for the next week? Perhaps she could escape before then.

Mentions/Interactions: All of Western Siblings
Havardr ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda )
Korossa ( xAlter xAlter )
Braska ( Uasal Uasal )

1627486223121.png

Siegfried
Interactions: Te al Latte Te al Latte Mentions: Uasal Uasal Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Mooniee Mooniee

Siegfried went still. His lone eye hardened as he placed the mug of mead he was drinking down. Calmly he waved over an attendant, and spoke a few hushed words to them. The iconic feather jewelry of his Ravens was hidden within their clothing.. Dismissing them with a wave of his hand, Sieg’s eye turned to Braska. He knew his sister wouldn't let something like this keep her here, contained, a prisoner outside of her home. She'd fight tooth and nail to leave, to make sure they'd be able to leave after the banquet had concluded.

Shifting his gaze to Havardr, Sieg adopted an inquisitive gaze. He couldn't make out any of the feelings from his brother, but surely he also felt the same as Braska. Hearing Braska confirm his thoughts and Hav also make plans to leave made the worry in him lessen, even just the slightest bit. Taking the mug of mead back to his lips, Sieg frowned when he realized he had finished the mug already. With a disgruntled sigh, Sieg once more placed his mug onto the table. Feeling a sudden discomfort fall upon his shoulders, Sieg turned to look at his betrothed.

He had deigned not to say anything to Callisto, lest he face some sort of retribution for his earlier outburst. Of course, his mind was wholly prepared to take a verbal lashing of some degree, but his heart was not. He could see the apprehension in her eyes when Braska made her statement. If he did leave… What would that do to their budding relationship? What would it do to him? He couldn't tell. Calming his hammering heart, Sieg made a choice he never thought he would make, he turned and returned an uneasy smile. “I don’t think I plan to leave anytime soon. I mean, if that’s what you want, I mean if you want me to stay...” he rambled, his mind screaming out in disagreement, but his heart accepting his words. Taking a calming breath, Sieg continued. “The North can survive a week without its royalty. We have survived through many hardships. We are a land of the hearty and strong, and besides, it is only a week at best. The North will not wither and die because of our absence.”

Looking away from Callisto, Sieg looked at his knees when a thought sprung up in his mind. A king and queen ruled a kingdom together, as was only natural for the tradition. But what if instead of one ruling couple, there were two? Two individuals, two kings, or two queens, or rather two siblings who shared the responsibility of ruling. Nervously chuckling when he caught Callisto trying to divert the subject to the food, Sieg then saw the empty chair once she brought it up. His mind halted as he forgot one important thing.

The eldest prince of the South, Aron, he believed his name was, was missing. His mind halted as Sieg looked around the room, his lone eye flitting around frantically. He missed something; paranoia reared up as he soon stared at the empty chair. His hand immediately went to one of the many hidden daggers on his person, hovering over the concealed hilt. He didn’t know something, this feeling of unease only increased as his mind returned to his accident. He had started his intelligence network so he wouldn’t be caught unaware ever again, but he didn’t know something. He tried to mask his panic as best as he could. Sieg could only stare blankly as he uttered three words he hadn’t said in what seems like forever.

“I don’t know.”

Oldest Princess Of the East

sadkiku.png
Princess Kiku

"And where else am I to put it?
If she wishes to be threatened by
my sword on the table,
I say let her.
It is only a sword, it can do nothing by itself."

Kiku’s eyelids widened as her eyebrows softly furrowed with a clenched jaw.
What audacious imprudence was this man? She never worried about herself as this marriage was just a contractual one. No way would someone tarnish a prized contract such as this, but now her thoughts were sure a man like him would toss it to the side like a common scroll.

If the great Middle Kingdom’s Queen, the highest woman of power, couldn’t garner his consideration…
What hope had she?

"This is how it is done in your kingdom, yes?"

Havardr’s gruff voice interrupted her, along with the queen’s announcing arrival. (Th-thump…)
She gave an approving nod as she wrapped her arm around his. What was he doing now? (Th-thump..)
What pretense was this for? Her siblings, so the East Kingdom may not try to pry the North? So the East would not ask what has become of her; Or would her father even bother either way?
(Th-thump) Why, why, WHY?!
With her face stoic once again her heart continued to pound in her ears, her breath slightly labored.
He could barely muster himself to stage any etiquette towards her. Was she that unpleasant? Had she already failed as a future contractual spouse? (Th-thump)

Was- was this fear?

(Th-thump…)

Havardr released her hand, and she waited for him to pull her chair.

(Th-Thump...Th-Thump.. Th-Thump…)

The moment passed just a little too long before she realized Havardr was already seated upon his own chair. A moment of panic rushed her (Th-thump…) as she hurriedly pulled her chair and swiftly sat down.

(Th-Thump...Th-Thump.. Th-Thump…Th-Thump...Th-Thump.. Th-Thump…)

At the Queen’s words, Kiku’s face softened and a heavy sigh of relief. She wasn’t ready to be whisked away to the dungeons of the North. The iced climate that refused the warmth of the sun would surely wither her into the shadows.

However her relief was short lived, as Princess Braska announced her firm standing to return to her kingdom. Prince Havadr quickly announced his stance beside Braska.

This was a man who saw Queen Jade as no barrier; A man whose arm at least proved that nothing would get in his way. One that at this point has shown his feral ways. A man she would have to follow, and soon call husband.

Tight Lipped, she looked over her siblings she could see, and the flow of tears trickled over the rim of her lower lids.

Havardr was a man of brute force who got his way, one way or another.

was this goodbye?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Current Location; Banquet Hall Table
Interactions; Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr)
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), xAlter xAlter (Korossa), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Jessie), Uasal Uasal (Braska)

created by Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Ice Gorl.png
Lynette Gunhildr
Lynette returned to her name card, taking a moment to smooth her skirt before sitting down. Closing her eyes a moment, she took a cleansing breath. The comfort of being surrounded by her siblings had been ripped away, forcing her to interact with her betrothed. It wasn’t that she disliked Aron. Not in the least! The couple just didn’t seem to have much in common and he certainly wasn’t the type of person she could see herself marrying, not that she had a choice. While it might not have been the perfect match, her suitor could have ended up much worse. At least the man seemed polite enough.

She straightened her back and turned to greet her match once again. To her surprise, however, his seat was unoccupied. “That’s strange,” she whispered to herself. Craning her neck, she searched the room for the man she had seen earlier but he seemingly vanished into thin air. Had he wandered off and missed the announcement for the attendees to take their seats? Did he decide to leave due to her neglecting him in favor of her siblings? Lynette felt a twinge of guilt at the thought. Surely, that couldn’t have been it. As heir to the southern kingdom, he wouldn’t abandon a banquet that was mandatory to attend, regardless of whether or not he had a conversation partner. She decided not to worry too much, he must be running late. He would join them in a moment or two.

Even when Queen Jade had arrived, her fiance had not arrived. It felt a bit awkward being the only one with an open seat beside them. Luckily, she was able to focus her attention on Queen Jade’s speech. She felt her heart sink when Queen Jade spoke her orders of the royals staying for a week. What was the point in getting to understand her betrothed when he couldn’t be bothered to show up for a simple dinner? Not only that, but she had plans for that week - she was a busy woman! She had her studies, a fitting for a dress, not to mention she hadn’t prepared to stay this long. She looked frantically at each of her siblings, gauging their reactions. Sieg looked composed as ever while Braska stared daggers at the woman. Lynette turned her gaze towards her eldest brother, bracing herself for him to speak up. However, Braska voiced her concerns before he got the chance. The princess watched silently as her sister denounced the queen’s orders. Secretly, she thanked the Heavens that Braska had spoken up first. Her words were sharp and calculated, but hopefully, more well-received than those of Havardr might be.

One by one, each sibling called over their own servants and guards, surely telling them of their departure tomorrow. While she could call over Viara, she was sure her friend had already come to the same conclusion. They would have time that night to discuss logistics. Instead, she turned her attention toward Sieg, being directly in her line of sight, and his betrothed. Callisto seemed nervous as she rambled on, obviously disappointed by the North’s departure. Sieg, in turn, nervously responded to her words. Lynette felt a smile form on her face as she rested her cheek against her hand. They made quite the cute couple! Though, she would have to give her brother a stern talking to ensure he wouldn't mess this up. Callisto’s attention quickly turned toward the empty chair beside Lynette, wondering who had been its occupant. Before she could answer, she felt tension from Sieg quickly rising, a blank expression coming over his face. Seeing her brother’s unease only served in heightening her anxiety. She tried to calm him, even if it meant lying. “Oh, him? That’s Aron. That silly man must have run off somewhere. I believe I saw him going towards the washroom, but maybe he decided it was his best chance at escaping me.” She laughed. “I suppose I’ll have to check on him in a bit. I wouldn’t want him to miss out on dinner!” She glanced at Sieg, trying to read his face, before continuing with a smile. “Don’t worry yourself, Callisto. If Siegfried tries to do the same, I will personally hunt him down.”

Interactions: Te al Latte Te al Latte (Callisto) xAlter xAlter (Sieg)

Callisto Rundström
Role: Youngest Princess of Alawater Cay (West) Location: Banquet Hall
―――――― » » » ➺
1628068771760.png “I don’t think I plan to leave anytime soon. I mean, if that’s what you want, I mean if you want me to stay...” Siegfried stuttered before taking a calming breath. Callisto felt her heart hammer in excited anticipation as she turned to look at him in both shock and hope. “The North can survive a week without its royalty. We have survived through many hardships. We are a land of the hearty and strong, and besides, it is only a week at best. The North will not wither and die because of our absence.”

Callisto’s eyes brightened, her initial nerves about their courtyard conversation vanishing into nothing but pure appreciation for her betrothed. He’s willing to sacrifice his time to know her and spend time with her. He wanted to stay. He wanted to stay with her. “Truly?” She breathed softly. Callisto could physically feel her heart constrict in profound tenderness. Some may find it silly and naive, the easy affection she’s willing to give her Northern Prince. Callisto didn’t care, she likes him, it’s as simple as that. Whether that affection becomes her future demise or the key to her happiness, she’s willing to take the risk.

“I don’t know.” Siegfried replied unsurely regarding her question and the young Western Princess saw him controlling his features into a mask of blankness. She’s watched him all evening; watched as his face turn warm and open when he’s relaxed and comfortable, watched when he was so overwrought during their “argument”, so much so that he let a tinge of his devastating power destroy a column at the touch of his palm. She’d like to think she’s seen enough of his emotions to judge him well. So she reached over to caress her fingertips on his left arm, wanting him to know that she could feel his anxiety and she’s here to support him if needed.

“Oh, him? That’s Aron. That silly man must have run off somewhere. I believe I saw him going towards the washroom, but maybe he decided it was his best chance at escaping me.” Lynette laughed, so Callisto turned to look at her prince’s older sister. A good natured woman, obviously trying to cover up her own unease of her betrothed’s absence. “I suppose I’ll have to check on him in a bit. I wouldn’t want him to miss out on dinner! Don’t worry yourself, Callisto. If Siegfried tries to do the same, I will personally hunt him down.”

Callisto giggled, acknowledging her humor and the attempt to move the conversation elsewhere. “I appreciate the offer, Princess Lynette. I shall do my best to not allow that to happen. But if it does, trust me when I say that I will join in the hunt with you.” Callisto could feel it, her and Lynette becoming close friends in no time. It was obvious that the Northern Princess, with her signature silver locks and wide blue eyes, was the sweetness in their bitter cold domain. Amiable and funny, the type of people Callisto liked the most.

Turning to Siegfried with bright eyes, the princess bit her lower lip before giving him a shy smile. “Pardon, let me just-“ She said before nudging her sit closer to his, their chairs touching. Etiquette and propriety be damned, she wanted to feel his warmth. After settling in her sit again, she gently grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers under the table. She looked at him straight into his eye, a fond look over her features. “I do hope you have no plans of escaping me. I am afraid I cannot let you go.” the young princess whispered before giving him the widest smile she could muster.

Callisto shifted her gaze back to Lynette before asking, “Are you planning to stay longer as well, Lynette? If you are, let’s have tea and biscuits sometime this week in my private quarters. And if you’re fond of shopping, I heard that the Middle Kingdom’s market is filled with the rarest products one will not be able to find elsewhere.” She knew that the Northern Princess was bothered by her partner’s disappearance so she hoped the subject of exploring might help her nerves a little. “Let’s use your brother as chaperone!”

Interactions: xAlter xAlter (Siegfried) Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back