• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Federation House

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
So the basic idea of this RP is set in a time where the universe is at war. The characters are kids and teens that have lost their homes, separated from their parents or orphaned while their home planets were being evacuated. They're all taken in by the Leader of the Human race who is known to be very compassionate, and now live in the presidential house. They reside in their new home still going about their normal lives.

The RP will be character driven. The focus will be on a personal level. Mainly the drama and the few sad pasts. There won't be a specific plot. The only general vague plot is the war itself which will be mentioned from time to time and should not be the focus. Instead, it should be laden with side stories and drama and sadness. It will have a very realistic vibe and occasionally there will be some of the soldiers, politician, and the leaders to help add to the stories.

Link to thread:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-federation-house.67958/

Spots

Male

1. @king5ter - Ryan Panning

2, @Endgame - Theodore ‘Theo’ McNulty

3. @CalebLee - Davis R. Butler III

Female

1. @Lucya Kunzenov - Jennifer Kurbin

2. @MokieDokie - Hayley Simmons

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear. I've already started making the thread so that you can start filling out the application.

Oooooh, drama...

Doorman wants in, he's been downsizing rp numbers but he wants in nonetheless.

What level of writing are you looking for? I'm assuming character driven plot you'd prefer advanced?

Alright. I'm in. I'll piece something together.

@IlovetanksMBT Since you referred to 'human race' am I right in assuming that other alien species are involved and that the war is between species?

EDIT. Disregard. Not used to these tabs on forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back