• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Fandom Waltz

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
What up people? It's Cleo, on the search once again for some roleplays during these...tumultuous times.

If we've spoken in the past, never hesitate to send me another message!

Now, before I get to the fun stuff, I have some rules I would like for y'all to follow:

-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double with very few exceptions, such as if we're doing a f// pairing. If we mesh really well, I'm down for adding more characters or more stories, especially with Star Wars.
-I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I will not do one-liners or rapid fire. I will do anything ranging from a few paragraphs to novella style, and I will try my best to mirror.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor/side character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But I'm a full-time graduate student with two part-time job, so sometimes life gets in the way. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day. I will at least get one post out a week and will tell you if I can't do that at least.
-I do have discord for plotting/ooc chatter. If you have discord, lemme know!
-Please contribute to plotting. If you only agree to everything I say and contribute nothing, I will probably stop messaging you. Sorry not sorry.
-When you message me, please tell me more than just 'Are you interested/still looking?' Give me a little of what you're looking for, interested in, etc.
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.

Now onto the fandoms:
The characters listed in the brackets are ones I'm looking for, but not limited to. I'm willing to try my hand at (almost) anyone for you.

Star Wars: (familiar with every era and spin-off movies) (biggest craving at the moment; characters not listed in any particular order)
[General Hux, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Orson Krennic, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Rey, Leia Organa, Thrawn, Rey, Ahsoka Tano (older), Phasma, Cassian Andor]

Marvel Cinematic Universe: (Have seen all movies) (Quite picky with this one. Please either have some plot ideas or a character or two in mind you wanted to play)
[Steve Rogers, Carol Danvers, Nebula, T'Challa, Scott Lang, Natasha Romanoff, Loki, Ronan the Accuser]

*note: as I mentioned, I only play characters 21 and older, so if you want me to play Peter Parker, some aging of characters will need to happen, though I may be willing to have his age as young as 18 if I like you, or as young as his canonical age if you just want a platonic pairing with him

Pirates of the Caribbean: (only care about the original trilogy)
[James Norrington, Cutler Beckett]

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit:
[Thorin, Thranduil, Fili, Bard, Eomer, Aragorn, Haldir]

The Mummy: (1999 movie and subsequent sequels, not the reboot)
[Ardeth Bay]

Kingsman: The Secret Service:
[Harry Hart, Merlin]

DCEU: (please note, the movies only; not well versed in the comics)
[Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn]

Star Trek: (2009 reboot)
[Leonard McCoy, Montgomery Scott]

Avatar The Last Airbender: (I just binged watched the series for the first time, so I would love something within the universe. If we mix in canon characters, I require we age them up for aforementioned reasons)
[Zuko]

Dragon Prince: (another one i just binged watched)
[Viren]

I think that's it. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Pirates of the Caribbean: (only care about the original trilogy)
[James Norrington, Cutler Beckett]

Oh, no, I remember this from my roommate being on Keep to the Code, in college. This way leads to ten paragraphs talking about how Norrington's Mustard Uniform needs to be burned, and how Beckett absolutely keeps the boots on. :V And Wig-Fic. So much Wig-Fic.

Anyway, I might be interested in playing AOS Bones, for you. Depending on the plot. What did you have in mind?

Oh, no, I remember this from my roommate being on Keep to the Code, in college. This way leads to ten paragraphs talking about how Norrington's Mustard Uniform needs to be burned, and how Beckett absolutely keeps the boots on. :V And Wig-Fic. So much Wig-Fic.

Anyway, I might be interested in playing AOS Bones, for you. Depending on the plot. What did you have in mind?

that sounds like an absolutely good time

I don't have anything solid in mind, except for maybe a few vague ideas we could build off of. DM me and we can discuss more!

Hi!
I’d be willing to play Rey or General Hux for you if you would be okay with doing a Kylo Ren/OC or Poe Dameron/OC for me. I have a few ideas and would love to hear if you have anything in particular you’ve been feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back