• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Space and Monsters [Star Wars and Witcher search]

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Looking for the same old, same old, to distract me from life. I bet y'all are tired of me, aren't ya?

I am just a simple late-20s "adult" looking for Star Wars and Witcher. More about each down below.

But first, here are the rules. I expect you to read them, because there is a little code in there. Yes, I'm that type of bitch.

-Standard roleplaying rules apply. Basic grammar, no god-moding, etc.

-Doubling only. No exception. Please be able to play all genders and multiple roles, as if we were actually writing a story together. I am also down to add even more pairings.

-I prefer canon x oc, but will do oc x oc or canon x canon for your side. I mainly play m x f and f//, but will have to be convinced for m//.

-I typically write a couple of paragraphs each character, and expect you to be about the same. I will not do one-liners, rapid fire, etc. It won't hold my attention.

-I do my best to post a few times a week, but I do have a full-time job and other hobbies. I will at least keep in contact ooc at least once a day. Don't pester me for posts.

-I prefer forums, email, and google docs for posts, in that order, but I do have a discord. I prefer using it for ooc chatter, but MAY be convinced to roleplay over there. Will not roleplay over DMs. No exceptions.

-Please contribute to plotting. Don't just agree with whatever I say.

-DM me if you're interested. Don't post here unless your account is new. And don't DM with just 'are you still looking?' Please let me know more about what you're looking for.

-When you DM me, let me know what you've watched recently!

Star Wars:

I'm mainly looking for something set in the Sequel era. We can be fixing the movies, doing something AU from the movies, or playing around with what happens after the events of the last movie. I'm open to so much for this. I'm also open to a rp set in the Imperial era, or the Prequel era. I have so many romantic interests with this, so please just ask me! I'll also try my hand at anyone for you. I am such a slut for Star Wars, so I eagerly await any and all ideas and memes and shit for this.

Witcher:

I have seen the series, started playing the game, and am on the fourth book. I would be happy to have a roleplay either set in Geralt's world, with all of the characters we know and love, OR create an original roleplay inspired by the world of Witcher. I currently have a roleplay going on that is inspired, and it's hella fun, so my greedy ass wants more. For a roleplay set in the Witcher universe, I'm looking for either Geralt or Jaskier. I can play anyone for you.

I think that's it! You think we vibe? Are you interested? Please DM me! I eagerly await your messages.

Just gonna go ahead and bump this since, in hindsight, posting it at nearly midnight may not have been the best idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back