• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
The Fallen Witch and The Cursed Knight

Hello everyone! I’m Cosmic or Super, most called called Super, but don’t mind if I sneak in a small story here today.
I’ve been honestly craving for some RPs where we can get a rapid fire sometimes, which by the way, seems almost
impossible, XD but anyway I’ll tell you a little bit about myself then about the plot. I hope you enjoy your stay!

About Me

✵ I’m a minor, so if you are not comfortable interacting with me I understand, if so have a lovely day!
If you don’t mind me being a minor, I’ll do my best to summarize a little bit about myself.

✵ I have a posting time of an average of one to two weeks, but if I have time or if it’s a short reply
perhaps it’ll take a day or two at the most.

✵ Quality over quantity, that is my thing but please do not give me one liners, sure they are sometimes
fun to do but most of the time please keep a minimum of at least 2 paragraphs.

✵ I can double, and I can write male or female, but I can only do fxm pairings for y ’all but my main is usually female.

✵ I do not have any triggers, perhaps a little too much gore can be a problem and swears. But other than that I’m pretty open.

✵ I am very chatty, I know I’m writing like this but usually I can be pestering, but I can keep it solely based on RP so just a heads up
if I tend to give you a hi or something.

About You

✵ Any age, gender, sexuality, etc. I don’t mind! as long as we get along and maybe
possibly friends, then I’m fine.

✵ Please do not take a month in replying without telling me anything as I may assume
that you have ghosted the RP. A average of one or two weeks of one or more replies should do it.
I understand life gets in the way but please just tell me!

✵ Quality over quantity is said before, and I would love it if you would NOT give me a one liner
because simply to be said they get all our hopes down when we write so much.

✵ If I double for you please double for me. Vise-versa I will double for you. But sometimes it’s nice to just focus on one character son I do understand.

✵ If you have any triggers please tell me and I won’t get near those topics.

✵ Please be active and not pop in after many weeks or months, as I find this extremely hard to find you have interest in the RP.

Plot & Role

In a old fairtytale…
A witch and a Knight had a rivalry for many years, boundless fights to end each other’s life but all of them were always unsuccessful
near the end of a fight the witch puts a unbreakable curse on the Knight. The curse caused the young man’s life to be connected to the witch’s
this was proved when the witch fell ill and succumbed to death and the Knight too disappeared and was rumored to have died.
Present day, two unlikely young high schoolers connected by fate meet, the two are destined and bound together, can the two break the curse while bonding…?
Or will the curse still be unbreakable?

Role

My role - Witch, I will be playing the witch from the fairytale, and the female high schooler, the witch from the fairytale is only describe as the cruel fated witch but there is more to her than the actual book. We can discuss this further into the story, while the witch was originally from a fairytale. Which is why her personality has never been revealed, and this is a more simple slice of life and slightly considered, fantasy.

Your role - Knight, the Knight role was originally very simply explained just like the witch’s role which is why he can be completely different, a coward, a flirt or whatever you want the only thing which is supposed to be from him is he has immense kindess. Which is why he became a Knight. Of course he can be a jock a nerd in the real life if you prefer. Whichever you want. But keep in mind he still has the curse so as long as either character gets hurt they will have it themselves.

(This is a enemies to lovers plot, ^^)

While this is very simple I can explain it further in the DM if you would prefer. <3 Well that is all for now folks! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
I am going to be do a head start and bump this! <3 Anyone who is interested feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back