• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Evil Within {Interest Check}

Oh my BOSH! Rpn decided to NOT tell me people were posting here, or i would have replied sooner. I apologize, thank you for being patient my dears.

You all are very intelligent, and correct. This game is actually mashed together with Rise of Nightmares and Evil Within, i just chose to add my own details, and a many more twists and turns, to make your skin crawl. I shall create the thread as of now.

SkyGinge ,The Doorman CrimsonEclipse , & DamagedGlasses

If you Plan on joining, i suggest you do so as of now. The role-play has began. The train has yet to crash, yet i am a very impatient one. And once i feel we have enough members, i will close it from Characters being accepted due to the impossibility of catching up and being able to spawn in logically.

I posted a character and hope to be admitted, but where is the actual rp? You said it was going on already, yet the link just takes me to the character page

Go to RP, go to fantasy, we're in there somewhere, just scroll down and look for the evil within, im on mobile too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back