• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Hey it's Nenma here or the Nenster as my friends call me (no one calls me that) I'm here looking for someone to rp some plots here. Now you might be thinking to yourself right now. "Nenma am I even cool enough to rp with you?" To that I say.......you think I'm cool? What I'm trying to say is I'm not expecting a lot out of a partner just someone who can form human sentences. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect you just gotta know how to spell (but a few typos is fine) and make sense. I also don't want a ton of one liners I prefer a paragraph or two. My post are usually that but if you need me to post more I can. As for genders I'll roll with pretty much whatever but I usually prefer M/M F/F. I feel I've rambled enough so let's just get to the good stuff. THE PLOTS!!!!!

Simply Teasing: It's known by many that a child will tease someone they like in order to gain their attention. Some feel this is done since kids don't understand how romance works and simply just seek whatever attention they can get from their crush. In the case of Muse A who has had a crush on Muse B for about a two years now this isn't the case at all. Muse A for the last two years has what can only be described as bullying Muse B. It isn't like they don't understand their own feelings for Muse B not at all they understand very well how much they are crushing on them. They just can't help it Muse B makes the cutest face when they bully them.

"Excuse me you dropped your...head": If you had one wish what would you wish for? Money, Fame, Power? Well for Muse A that wish was a simple one as soon as they were ask such an easy question by some random hooded figure they answered. "I would wish to be immortal." A couple of seconds later Muse A is hit by a car and lives or well kinda. They soon discover they actually got their wish and that others had been granted wishes as well. After an encounter with another person with an ability Muse B finds their head and manages to return it.
How dense can you be?-You and your best friend have a joke you do a lot where you say and do couple like stuff. Blowing kisses, giving each other compliments even telling each other. "I love you." But your friends has seemed down recently wonder why? "It's been a month now and this dense idiot still thinks I'm joking."

White Knight and The Wicked Witch-A white knight is known to sweep princess off their feet and take them away to get married and live happily ever after. Wicked witches try to make sure this doesn't happen with their magic. That's how it's always been yet what's a witch to do when the white knight wishes to instead marry them.

Lab Rat-As a aspiring scientist it's important to conduct safe and secure test. Of course a mad scientist has no time for all that junk. Especially one still stuck in high school, yet this scientist has a friend foolish enough to accept their request at being a lab rat. Strangely this mad scientist has began to feel ill around their lab rat. Their pulse begins to quicken and they have trouble focussing. This of course means more test must be done to get to the bottom of this effect.

My lover is the demon lord-It's been about a year since you began living with your lover it's everything you've dreamed of. The two of you have been spending wonderful time with one another. They are the perfect lover and make you're day everyday. One day as you wake up you turn to you lover who is staring up at the ceiling deep in thought. Worried you ask what is wrong they turn to you sitting up slightly and say. "I think I might be a Demon Lord?"

The Demon lord is bored-Being the Lord of all demons is hard, having so called heroes busting down your doors every other day is annoying, and sitting all alone in a room by yourself is just so boring. Being the demon king is just soooooo boring I bet bakers have more fun then a demon king does, or a blacksmith hell even being a hero would be better at least ya get to travel places. Being anything but the demon king would be so much better huh what's that sound? oh just another hero here to try and kill me.....wait a minute if they did kill me that'd be the end people wouldn't think to search for a dead man free at last! Now then.......what's the plan?

Anything for You: Muse A is deeply in love with Muse B who has been their best friend since they were kids. Because of their love they are always doing favors for Muse B one day Muse B ask for a favor of course Muse A listens. Muse B then hands Muse A a gun and an address a smile on their face. Muse A sighs, "Not again."

The rest of this will just be me typing stuff that sounds interesting in my head.

"Give me one good reason not to drop you right now." "I'm your best friend and know everything there is to know about you." "I said a good reason."

"And then I was like. No you're an idiot and then I punched him in the face." "Okay that's great but I asked you where my date is."

"Let me get this straight you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend(or girlfriend) and you promise to not steal my soul?"

"Stop crying this is like the 14th time." "That doesn't make dying hurt less."

"I just wish just once you wouldn't blow things so out of proportions." "Says the literal terrorist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back