• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I want to spend the hole day with some one very special. She's sweet and nice and totaly beautiful and way way way out of my league" annabel said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia chuckled and pulled her closer. "Oh really now" she asks playfully

Ruthy was in her room upset since she hasnt seen her soon to be husband in a long time and he hasnt contacted her or nothing. @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good mourning airi" Mitsu said back to her as she started to eat a small smile appearing on her lips

Atrio suddenly appeared in front of ruthy and brought her to the ground as he hugged her "it's about damn time you came back" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
she fell to the ground in his arms "im sorry iv been busy" she said hugging him tightly.

Mayyflower said:
Mia chuckled and pulled her closer. "Oh really now" she asks playfully
"Yup" annabel siad with a playfull grin before she pressed into her and kissed her

Sweetone said:
Ruthy was in her room upset since she hasnt seen her soon to be husband in a long time and he hasnt contacted her or nothing. @Daniel reaver

she fell to the ground in his arms "im sorry iv been busy" she said hugging him tightly.
Atrio held onto her tighrly "to busy for me. Wow thanks" he said playfully to her

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked over at her then smiled "Oh, Its a Batman comic, I won it by beating some guy in at a game in the arcade." she said with a chuckle. "You wanna read it?" She asked as she held it over to her.
Yumi looked gleeful as she gazed at the comic book, "If it wouldn't be to much to ask." She said as she gently took the comic book from Yuna and began to read it. "I'm a closet nerd, I love reading comics and I would have to say Batman is my favorite."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good mourning airi" Mitsu said back to her as she started to eat a small smile appearing on her lips

Atrio suddenly appeared in front of ruthy and brought her to the ground as he hugged her "it's about damn time you came back" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...so Airi is growing fast so that means her breasts are growing fast as well...and Mitsu needs to buy some too...hm!''

*She then looks over to Mitsu*

''hey Mitsu, maybe you can shop for your bras and bring Airi along and buy her some too. so you two could get your guys' bras while bonding a little. sound good?''

*She asked with a smile*

Sweetone said:
"im sorry I got called somewhere at the last second and I was worried you had forgotten about me" she said kissing him hard. @Daniel reaver
"Why would I forget about my wife" he said before frowning "I was about to give up though. You where gone so long and you didn't tell me. I thought you left with another guy" he said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...so Airi is growing fast so that means her breasts are growing fast as well...and Mitsu needs to buy some too...hm!''
*She then looks over to Mitsu*

''hey Mitsu, maybe you can shop for your bras and bring Airi along and buy her some too. so you two could get your guys' bras while bonding a little. sound good?''

*She asked with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"A-sure" Mitsu said blusbing a little at how easily yuki could talk about this

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen checked the closet "thanks love." he said as he grabbed the basket.

Roland looked up "without trying? how so?" he asked curiously while smiling.
Dakota nodded "Well just being here with you makes me happy as it is anything else is a plus" she said with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko waited until it was their turn and they got on*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby followed Kumiko on.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Well just being here with you makes me happy as it is anything else is a plus" she said with a chuckle.
Roland smiled as he placed a hand on her side "oh? now your just trying to make me sound special, when the real spacial one is you." he said teasingly.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why would I forget about my wife" he said before frowning "I was about to give up though. You where gone so long and you didn't tell me. I thought you left with another guy" he said quietly to her

"A-sure" Mitsu said blusbing a little at how easily yuki could talk about this

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty. il give you some money and...hmmm..wait then if we buy the bras that fit Airi now-''

''oka-san (reffering to mama in which is Yuki), il just buy the C cup bras and wear a sweater until my breasts are the right size to fit it''

*She said with a gentle smile*

''ah...alrighty then''

*Yuki said a bit surprised. She knew that the intoner sisters still had the same body measurements from our past lives. So Airi pretty much remembered her breast size from her past life*

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby followed Kumiko on.
*They then started to go up*

''its night time so we can see the beautiful city lights''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup" annabel siad with a playfull grin before she pressed into her and kissed her

Atrio held onto her tighrly "to busy for me. Wow thanks" he said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled before kissing her back

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the family room "well, i have some very well persevered refreshments in it." he said smiling.
Amaya nodded. "Like what?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*They then started to go up*
''its night time so we can see the beautiful city lights''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli hummed as she looked out the window down "... wow..." she said. Ruby looked out the window and nodded " it's beautiful..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Like what?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "well let me think, it's been over five hundred years since i opened it..." he said tapping his chin "well, there's wine made from the Greek wine god that I've let age for a few millennium" he said "and i can quite remember the other things right now, i know it's stuff that gets better with age..." he sighed.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli hummed as she looked out the window down "... wow..." she said. Ruby looked out the window and nodded " it's beautiful..."
''right? i usually look at the lights whether i wanna forget about something...especially my lust for blood''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well let me think, it's been over five hundred years since i opened it..." he said tapping his chin "well, there's wine made from the Greek wine god that I've let age for a few millennium" he said "and i can quite remember the other things right now, i know it's stuff that gets better with age..." he sighed.
Amaya nodded. "Wow" she says raising an eyebrow

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''right? i usually look at the lights whether i wanna forget about something...especially my lust for blood''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm....what do you want to forget now?" Loreli asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi looked gleeful as she gazed at the comic book, "If it wouldn't be to much to ask." She said as she gently took the comic book from Yuna and began to read it. "I'm a closet nerd, I love reading comics and I would have to say Batman is my favorite."
Yuna smiled and shook her head "It isn't too much to ask" she said as she sat back a bit "Me and Kenai both like comics" she said with a smile as Kenai nodded his head "Its nice to see someone else who likes them" kenai said as he smiled, finally looking somewhat awake.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Wow" she says raising an eyebrow
Ayen smiled "well, what can i say, i love to collect priceless and unique things..." he said walking over to Amaya "...and being around priceless and unique people.." he said as he kissed her forehead.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my thirst for blood. thats all''

[/QUOTE]
" you shouldn't force yourself... it's not good for a vampire's health" Loreli said to her.

Evergreen98 said:
" you should force yourself... it's not good for a vampire's health" Loreli said to her.
''then what should i do? drink someone's blood?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then what should i do? drink someone's blood?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well... of someon is will to give you... then yeah..." Loreli said. Ruby sighed "...fine go ahead" she said looked out the window.Loreli smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back