• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
"Well... of someon is will to give you... then yeah..." Loreli said. Ruby sighed "...fine go ahead" she said looked out the window.Loreli smiled.
''huh...? what are you trying to get at...?''

Evergreen98 said:
" ooo I see" Loreli said and giggled a little.
---

Yui shrugged " i don't think you can...." she said back to him.
"You'll get use to it soon enough. Don't worry. You're probably right though." Alastair said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, what can i say, i love to collect priceless and unique things..." he said walking over to Amaya "...and being around priceless and unique people.." he said as he kissed her forehead.
Amaya smiled before standing up. "Ready To go?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he placed a hand on her side "oh? now your just trying to make me sound special, when the real spacial one is you." he said teasingly.
@Nonalaka
Dakota giggled "Well I'm not trying, you are special, I'm not a liar"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''huh...? what are you trying to get at...?''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli suddenly pounce on her and pinned her to the seat " drink my blood" she said to her " she won't take no for an answer" Ruby added.

----

WeirdPrincess said:
"You'll get use to it soon enough. Don't worry. You're probably right though." Alastair said.
" Right about what?..." she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I'm not trying, you are special, I'm not a liar"
Roland smiled and pecked her lips "you are just to good for your own good." he said placing a hand on her cheek and running his thumb across her bottom lip.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli suddenly pounce on her and pinned her to the seat " drink my blood" she said to her " she won't take no for an answer" Ruby added.
----

" Right about what?..." she asked.
*Kumiko went wide eyed surprised by Loreli's order. She then smiled as her inner vampire form showed as she went to her and licked the part of which she was gonna bite*

''thank you for the meal..''

*She said before she sank her fangs quickly in Loreli's neck so the pain would only be a sting as she began to drink some of her blood*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko went wide eyed surprised by Loreli's order. She then smiled as her inner vampire form showed as she went to her and licked the part of which she was gonna bite*
''thank you for the meal..''

*She said before she sank her fangs quickly in Loreli's neck so the pain would only be a sting as she began to drink some of her blood*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli winced a little, but hummed and patted her head " oh your welcome" she said and giggled. Ruby rolled her eyes,but smiled slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and pecked her lips "you are just to good for your own good." he said placing a hand on her cheek and running his thumb across her bottom lip.
Dakota smiled "Too good for my own good?" She chuckled "I don't know about that.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli winced a little, but hummed and patted her head " oh your welcome" she said and giggled. Ruby rolled her eyes,but smiled slightly.
*Kumiko soon finished drinking a quart of a pint as she released Loreli of her fangs, her form going back to her human form as she sighed now that the ride was coming to an end*

''well, now i guess we gotta go home then''

*Kumiko said as she got off as the ride was over*

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled and shook her head "It isn't too much to ask" she said as she sat back a bit "Me and Kenai both like comics" she said with a smile as Kenai nodded his head "Its nice to see someone else who likes them" kenai said as he smiled, finally looking somewhat awake.
"How could someone not like them? There amazing!" Yumi said happily as her eyes scanned the pages of the comic.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko soon finished drinking half a pint as she released Loreli of her fangs, her form going back to her human form as she sighed now that the ride was coming to an end*
''well, now i guess we gotta go home then''

*Kumiko said as she got off as the ride was over*

[/QUOTE]
The bite marks on Loreli's neck froze over. She stretched a little and nodded and got of the ride with Ruby " you ok?" Ruby asked. " yep" she said as she followed Kumiko. Ruby smiled and followed.

Evergreen98 said:
The bite marks on Loreli's neck froze over. She stretched a little and nodded and got of the ride with Ruby " you ok?" Ruby asked. " yep" she said as she followed Kumiko. Ruby smiled and followed.
''you wont...ask me to do that frequently...right Loreli...?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"How could someone not like them? There amazing!" Yumi said happily as her eyes scanned the pages of the comic.
Kenai shrugged "You'd be surprised, a lot of people don't like them, or at least pretend they don't, especially girls" he said before laying back on the grass again. Yuna nodded in agreement.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and picked the kids up. "Okay" she says
Ayen walked into the family room then grabbed a blanket and placed on the basket "lets go." he said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Too good for my own good?" She chuckled "I don't know about that.
Roland chuckled "but i do, you just keep on getting better, or maybe that's just me seeing and hearing things." he said jokingly.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you wont...ask me to do that frequently...right Loreli...?''

[/QUOTE]
" only when your hungry and not trying to starve yourself" she answered. The ice disappeared and the wound was gone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just laughed "some times any ways" he said softly as he watched the girl

(Sorry)

Liara nodded quickly excited that there was some thing else they could do

"Most likely" she said to mia as she looked it over and smiled some more

[/QUOTE]
"Your the first person I met with this kind of power" she says, though he was the only person she met.

Evergreen98 said:
" only when your hungry and not trying to starve yourself" she answered. The ice disappeared and the wound was gone.
''a-alright but...yknow, your not made of infinite blood. what if i drink too much blood and you die?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back