• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the family room then grabbed a blanket and placed on the basket "lets go." he said happily.

Roland chuckled "but i do, you just keep on getting better, or maybe that's just me seeing and hearing things." he said jokingly.

@Nonalaka
"Hmm, maybe" she chuckled before yawning again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i think so))

[/QUOTE]
((Could you perhaps repost?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright but...yknow, your not made of infinite blood. what if i drink too much blood and you die?''

[/QUOTE]
"That will only happen if you even get put of control..." she said to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just laughed "some times any ways" he said softly as he watched the girl

(Sorry)

Liara nodded quickly excited that there was some thing else they could do

"Most likely" she said to mia as she looked it over and smiled some more

[/QUOTE]
Tyler hugged her tightly. "Will you marry me? Liara?" He asked with a soft smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''d-dammit..''
*Natsuru's tears began to over flow. He tried his best not to go berserk at that moment*

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna put her hand in the water and lightly touched the water as she floated by. "Mm...once this is done in gonna need something to eat. It's a good thing I can actually cook food." She giggled a little.
Oliver blubbed under the water in response. He couldn't exactly talk because he was underwater... And a fish.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the family room then grabbed a blanket and placed on the basket "lets go." he said happily.

Roland chuckled "but i do, you just keep on getting better, or maybe that's just me seeing and hearing things." he said jokingly.

@Nonalaka
Amaya nodded and walked over to the door. "Okay" she says sming

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I know" he says and smirks before pushing her in.
Lexi yelped in surprise. "ZERO!" She laughed as she came up

Evergreen98 said:
"That will only happen if you even get put of control..." she said to her.
''well sometimes i do get out of control...this is why i want to forget my blood thirst..i cant feed on the same person forever''

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli suddenly pounce on her and pinned her to the seat " drink my blood" she said to her " she won't take no for an answer" Ruby added.
----

" Right about what?..." she asked.
"Me trying to make you...more comfortable. Which sounds weird now that I'm saying it out loud...again." Alastair said slowly before laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm just really awkward around people."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blubbed under the water in response. He couldn't exactly talk because he was underwater... And a fish.
Anna sighed, "This is boring... I can't keep floating. Time for a swim!" She said to herself before abandoning ship and swimming away from the inner tube, down the stream.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Me trying to make you...more comfortable. Which sounds weird now that I'm saying it out loud...again." Alastair said slowly before laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm just really awkward around people."

Anna sighed, "This is boring... I can't keep floating. Time for a swim!" She said to herself before abandoning ship and swimming away from the inner tube, down the stream.
Oliver swam after her at alarming speeds he eventually began swimming in front of her... Backwards!

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "You'd be surprised, a lot of people don't like them, or at least pretend they don't, especially girls" he said before laying back on the grass again. Yuna nodded in agreement.
"Well than I'm glad I'm not like most girls, comics are cool." Yumi said as she looked up and over at Kenai, soon smiling before looking back towards the comic. "Do you guys ever go to Comic Con?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well sometimes i do get out of control...this is why i want to forget my blood thirst..i cant feed on the same person forever''

[/QUOTE]
" we have a regeneration ability... so you have no need to worry..."

----

WeirdPrincess said:
Yui smiled a little a him " your funny..." she said to him softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and walked over to the door. "Okay" she says sming
Ayen followed her "shall we walk, or teleport?" he asked grabbing at the door.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised an eyebrow "a bit tired Dakota?" he asked softly.
@Nonalaka
Dakota nodded "just a little" she said before smiling lightly.

Evergreen98 said:
----

''oh...a-alright''

Oliver swam after her at alarming speeds he eventually began swimming in front of her... Backwards!
Anna blinked a few times before pouting and swimming faster to get ahead of him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "just a little" she said before smiling lightly.
Roland hugged her closer to him "then i just keep you warm." he said as he gave off a fire like glow and warmed up the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked a few times before pouting and swimming faster to get ahead of him.
Anna's attempts at swimming faster than him were failing. Anytime she would gain speed, he'd swim faster. As he swam faster, golden highlights were visible in a trail behind him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((I replied to that one :'D))

Evergreen98 said:
----

Alastair blinked a few times, "I am? Ha! Thanks I guess." He said and gave her a cheeky grin.

Anna's attempts at swimming faster than him were failing. Anytime she would gain speed, he'd swim faster. As he swam faster, golden highlights were visible in a trail behind him.
Anna poured more and stared after him, "Not fair...." She muttered to herself before swimming back to the inner tube and hopping inside, a little tired from trying to keep up with Oliver.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her "shall we walk, or teleport?" he asked grabbing at the door.
Amaya walked out before grabbing ayen's free hand. "Teleport" she says before warping to the park

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blinked a few times, "I am? Ha! Thanks I guess." He said and gave her a cheeky grin.

Anna poured more and stared after him, "Not fair...." She muttered to herself before swimming back to the inner tube and hopping inside, a little tired from trying to keep up with Oliver.
Oliver swam around Anna's inner tube. He soon transformed back into a human. "I love being a fish!" He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back