• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William walked back into the house stumbling around a little from how tired he was "But...It's morning...I can't sleep....I'll....Just go eat...Yeah...That should help" He said to himself as he walked into the kitchen
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver (I got bored AF)
no one is at the kitchen atm xD

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "There should be a picnic basket in the closet" she calls out
Ayen checked the closet "thanks love." he said as he grabbed the basket.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You could easily make me happier without even trying, you're you after all"
Roland looked up "without trying? how so?" he asked curiously while smiling.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled and kissed her back. "Thank you" she says sweetly
"Of course baby. Your always beautiful" she said as she took a lock of Mia's hair in one of her hands and smiled as she let it run through her fingers

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...hmmm..''
*She then goes to her room for a moment. She comes out with one of her bras and a sweater*

''well, do you wanna wear my bra or a sweater?''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu blushwd badly not knowing which to decide on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Of course baby. Your always beautiful" she said as she took a lock of Mia's hair in one of her hands and smiled as she let it run through her fingers

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki was still waiting for Mitsu to choose*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Of course baby. Your always beautiful" she said as she took a lock of Mia's hair in one of her hands and smiled as she let it run through her fingers

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled and pecked her lips. "I love you, you know that" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki was still waiting for Mitsu to choose*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu eventually grabed the sweater then quickly pulled it on but still kinda tried to hide her chest area "th-thanks mom" she said quietly to her

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled and pecked her lips. "I love you, you know that" she says with a chuckle
"Yes I know. Did you know I love you more?" She asked back in a pkayfull manor

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen checked the closet "thanks love." he said as he grabbed the basket.

Roland looked up "without trying? how so?" he asked curiously while smiling.
Amaya smiled and played with the kids. "No problem" she says sweetly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu eventually grabed the sweater then quickly pulled it on but still kinda tried to hide her chest area "th-thanks mom" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled*

''your welcome, now come down with us and have some breakfast''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu eventually grabed the sweater then quickly pulled it on but still kinda tried to hide her chest area "th-thanks mom" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia chuckled. "Oh do you now" she says grabbing her waist with a smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled*
''your welcome, now come down with us and have some breakfast''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu nodded and slowly started down the stairs then into the dinning room

Mayyflower said:
Mia chuckled. "Oh do you now" she says grabbing her waist with a smile
"Mhm" annabel said as she took a small step closer to Mia and smiled more as she touched her nose to mias

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded and slowly started down the stairs then into the dinning room [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki smiled as she followed*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b30059]*Airi was finished with her pancakes already and she had grew to look like a 13 year old*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://corpse-party-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sachiko_Shinozaki_(CPD2) said:
latest
[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi laughed and waved back at him, "Hi." She said before looking at Yuna, "Superhero's? Which one?" She asked, generally interested in the comic.
Yuna looked over at her then smiled "Oh, Its a Batman comic, I won it by beating some guy in at a game in the arcade." she said with a chuckle. "You wanna read it?" She asked as she held it over to her.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki smiled as she followed*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b30059]*Airi was finished with her pancakes already and she had grew to look like a 13 year old*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://corpse-party-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sachiko_Shinozaki_(CPD2) said:
Mitsu looked at airi then at Shira and smiled "moutning mother" she said softly to her as she walked over and hugged Shira and Shira hugged her back before she sat down

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and played with the kids. "No problem" she says sweetly
Ayen hummed as he packed the basket, stopped and looked around "Amaya, one of the things i had in my dorm was an really old oak wood chest, do you know where i ended up?" he called out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded and slowly started down the stairs then into the dinning room

"Mhm" annabel said as she took a small step closer to Mia and smiled more as she touched her nose to mias

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled and looked into her eyes happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hummed as he packed the basket, stopped and looked around "Amaya, one of the things i had in my dorm was an really old oak wood chest, do you know where i ended up?" he called out.
Amaya shook her head. "No, why?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that is, if their dating''

[/QUOTE]
" ooo I see" Loreli said and giggled a little.

---

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled softly, "It's fine. I can help you feel more comfortable here. I'm not sure how I'd do that though."
Yui shrugged " i don't think you can...." she said back to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel stared back before she kissed Mia's nose then giggled

[/QUOTE]
Mia giggled a little and smiled. "So what would you like to do today?" She asks smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No, why?" She asks
Ayen walked into the family room "well, i have some very well persevered refreshments in it." he said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at airi then at Shira and smiled "moutning mother" she said softly to her as she walked over and hugged Shira and Shira hugged her back before she sat down

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then sat with them*

''k, lets eat''

*She said as she was giving Mitsu her pancakes and began eating*

*Airi grabbed seconds as she kept eating. SHe then took a small break in her eating*

''good morning, onee-chan~''

*She said before she began eating again. She was remembering some of the language she had used in her past life*

Mayyflower said:
Mia giggled a little and smiled. "So what would you like to do today?" She asks smiling
"Well I want to spend the hole day with some one very special. She's sweet and nice and totaly beautiful and way way way out of my league" annabel said playfully to her

Evergreen98 said:
" ooo I see" Loreli said and giggled a little.
---

Yui shrugged " i don't think you can...." she said back to him.
*Kumiko waited until it was their turn and they got on*

Ruthy was in her room upset since she hasnt seen her soon to be husband in a long time and he hasnt contacted her or nothing. @danial reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then sat with them*
''k, lets eat''

*She said as she was giving Mitsu her pancakes and began eating*

*Airi grabbed seconds as she kept eating. SHe then took a small break in her eating*

''good morning, onee-chan~''

*She said before she began eating again. She was remembering some of the language she had used in her past life*

[/QUOTE]
"Good mourning airi" Mitsu said back to her as she started to eat a small smile appearing on her lips

Sweetone said:
Ruthy was in her room upset since she hasnt seen her soon to be husband in a long time and he hasnt contacted her or nothing. @danial reaver
Atrio suddenly appeared in front of ruthy and brought her to the ground as he hugged her "it's about damn time you came back" he said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back