• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Piffy Queen]Nexia sighs before holding her hand out in front of them. Stardust appears and swirls around her hand before a small meteorite appears in her hand. "I-I'm not from earth" She admits to them throwing the Meteor into the air and turning it back into stardust. She exhales as stardust floats off her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Did you reply to this @Daniel reaver )

Piffy Queen](Did you reply to this [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] )
(Oh then I need to reply sorry)

Rivers parents sat there wide eyed as they watched nexia before River wraped his arms around her waist "o-oh" his mother said obviously not knowing what to think about it "mom please I know your gonna be over protective of me and don't" he said knowing it would happen now that they know about nexia

Nexia nods slowly. "Well... Kinda... I was born when a star exploded, and fell to earth at a young age. My old Brother Noah was born when a Meteor hit a planet, Oh Oh and my Little sister was born when a star was hit by a meteorite.... and I'm getting side tracked." She laughs awkwardly, a small smile across her face.

@Daniel reaver

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, "I suppose."
He made a small cut in his hand with his sword, dropping the sword once doing so. It fell to the ground silently, sliding into the ground with ease. Zero let the blood drip onto the sword, and seals appeared along the blade. They faded away, as Zero's aura changed, becoming black and red, and his form melted into something else.

Mugetsu.Kurosaki.Ichigo.600.454992.jpg

The wound on his hand healed, as he picked up the blade once more. "Akira, have you any last wishes? Because these next few moments shall be your last."

((And that's why you were using a scythe... for that picture. xD ))

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira continued watching Zero, analysing his powers' composition and his new form. He began raising his own power, causing the ground to shake aggressively and the sky to turn darker, almost negating the sun's light. Akira's scythe vanished and his eyes began to glow as the sky began turning red as it darkened. He continued watching Zero, anticipating an attack of some sort. He replied to him, keeping his guard up and using the Tengan♅...

“ You're getting ahead of yourself. I'm your superior, both in title and ability. You should know better than to ask me such an inconsequential question. You will fall here, it is inevitable. ”

tumblr_n22uksMb6e1sr0kmzo1_500_zpsnosrfumx.gif

((( Yes xD )))

-------------------

@PixelScoreMC

(( My best ideas come when everyone is sleep, how nice... ))

Roman said:
(( Sorry for that late reply I was busy :/ ))
"I think you'd get in trouble, I don't know. I didn't really pay attention to the rules about the dorms, so I felt that it'd be best to sneak you in." Kaz explained.
"Ah, right, so I'd need to be snuck out again soon?" She asked "It'd be safer" she said, yawning again.

((I fell asleep ;-; do I owe replies?))

@LunaCrosby @Daniel reaver @Lumina

((When you're bored but all your characters are in use ;-; its the worst))

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] now can my character T interact with one of your characters)
((( I'm still working on Akira. I'll tag you when I decide to use any of my other characters. )))

Daniel reaver](Jes) [DOUBLEPOST=1435145748][/DOUBLEPOST]"In sure lord thorin will want to see her again" Lana said as she watched it all happen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Tim looked at Lana and said Do we wait until the fight is over?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Lana and said Do we wait until the fight is over?

[/QUOTE]
"I have a feeling if we wait for an end we will be here forever so I'm just waiting for the right time to intervene" Lana said to tim as she stared at akira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back