• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "You're welcome. Have I told you how cute you are when you're wearing my mask?" He asked smiling.
Snow:*blushes and looks at him turning off the stove and she cleans up, taking off the gloves and wraps her arms around his neck, standing between his legs, keeping the mask on since he said she was cute* I very much enjoy it. But I enjoy it even more now... this is okay yes?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack remained asleep yet his life was all still there

Cam smiled "Just it's insane I could sleep with a girl like you" He said happily
Yoshino walked into Asuka's house and set him down on the couch."Wake up you fool. You can't be asleep forever.....as much as I want you too." She muttered as she took a seat in front of him.

Lumina said:
Elyse stirred a bit, her eyes slowly opening. She felt an arm around her, and blinked a few times to gain her bearings.
Oh... right... I'm here with Kili...

Her sleepy thoughts processed things slowly as she tiredly looked up at Kili's face. Happiness pervaded her mind at being here, and she blushed and smiled at the same time. She felt a little better - she didn't feel as sick or exhausted and her body seemed to listen to her a smidge more, but she was still pretty wrecked up. She snuggled into Kili, hoping to both wake him up and not wake him up at the same time.
Kili adjusted himself in bed, as Elyse snuggled against him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her closer, if that was even possible. He let out a silent yawn, and pecked her cheek "I'll be up in a minute..." He said, even though he was clearly asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino walked into Asuka's house and set him down on the couch."Wake up you fool. You can't be asleep forever.....as much as I want you too." She muttered as she took a seat in front of him.
Jack's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What?" He said to himself "Where am I?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "I-I didn't actually mean it..." He said with a sigh
Vanille tilted her head in confusion.

"I'm sorry, what did you not mean?"

She was genuinely confused, seeing as she had just erased the memory like he said. Being from another dimension, she didn't always pick up on the vocal cues of earth.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and looks at him turning off the stove and she cleans up, taking off the gloves and wraps her arms around his neck, standing between his legs, keeping the mask on since he said she was cute* I very much enjoy it. But I enjoy it even more now... this is okay yes?
"Yeah! It's perfectly fine..." Roman slid off of the counter and pulled his own mask down. "Now I have something to pull down on your face." He said pulling down the mask she had on. Roman smiled and then kissed her. It's been a while....

Roman said:
The clerk looked at Taylor and smiled. "That's everything." Taylor said back. A few minutes later, they we're given their sundae. "This sure is a lot of stuff..."
"It's not that much. We can eat it easily." Celia said, taking a strawberry out and eating it.

Lumina said:
Vanille tilted her head in confusion.
"I'm sorry, what did you not mean?"

She was genuinely confused, seeing as she had just erased the memory like he said. Being from another dimension, she didn't always pick up on the vocal cues of earth.
William sighed "Nevermind" He said before grabbing her hand and pulling her up to a branch as a bunch of men rushed past

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes widen as she looked over at cam. "That's not good..." She says a little worried
(Also, I'm married, and have two kids with a third on the way...kinda how I know about the whole pregnancy thing...)

Roman said:
"Yeah! It's perfectly fine..." Roman slid off of the counter and pulled his own mask down. "Now I have something to pull down on your face." He said pulling down the mask she had on. Roman smiled and then kissed her. It's been a while....
Snow:*kisses him back smiling as she snuggles against him and she tilts her head a bit and whispers* This is strange to say.. but you taste different.. good different. I enjoy your toothpaste *assuming that is the change and she smiles nuzzling her nose against his*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What?" He said to himself "Where am I?"
"You're at Asuka's house. Do you remember anything?" Yoshino asked as she stared ahead of her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Also, I'm married, and have two kids with a third on the way...kinda how I know about the whole pregnancy thing...)

[/QUOTE]
(Where did that come from?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not that much. We can eat it easily." Celia said, taking a strawberry out and eating it.
"I never said we couldn't eat it easily." Taylor said, grabbing a cookie. "Besides, I get to eat it with you, which is really all I care about."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Also, I'm married, and have two kids with a third on the way...kinda how I know about the whole pregnancy thing...)

[/QUOTE]
(Congrats on your third.)

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're at Asuka's house. Do you remember anything?" Yoshino asked as she stared ahead of her.
Jack rubbed his eyes before sitting up quickly a nervous expression on his face "Wh-Who is Asuka?" He asked while thinking "Okay calm down a pretty girl took you to her friends house it's gonna be fine"

shortyshot8 said:
(Where did that come from?)
(I've been away. Had to complain about something for the day, and once again, your post is right on the page I was replying to :P ))

LunaCrosby said:
Before Lucy hit the water she snapped her fingers and got rid of her shirt and pants, having them appear on his head as she hit the water.
Ulqui chuckled as he set her clothes down on the towel next to him before taking off his shirt and pants, already having swim trunks on. He dived into the water and swam around happily.

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses him back smiling as she snuggles against him and she tilts her head a bit and whispers* This is strange to say.. but you taste different.. good different. I enjoy your toothpaste *assuming that is the change and she smiles nuzzling her nose against his*
Roman chuckled, "Honestly I find it weird that you know what my mouth would taste like, but in a way, it makes me kind of happy. Thank you by the way." Damn clone... What was he using while I was gone.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack rubbed his eyes before sitting up quickly a nervous expression on his face "Wh-Who is Asuka?" He asked while thinking "Okay calm down a pretty girl took you to her friends house it's gonna be fine"
Yoshino turned and looked at him,"What? Do you not remember your creator? What the hell..." She said as she stared at him."Tell me what you remember."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back