• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Honestly I find it weird that you know what my mouth would taste like, but in a way, it makes me kind of happy. Thank you by the way." Damn clone... What was he using while I was gone.
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him again softly* So how is my handsome husband doing? *using the pet names that they had used over their honeymoon*

Roman said:
"I never said we couldn't eat it easily." Taylor said, grabbing a cookie. "Besides, I get to eat it with you, which is really all I care about."
Celia giggled,"I thought you'd only care that you got to have food in your stomach." She said, taking a spoonful of ice cream and eating it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino turned and looked at him,"What? Do you not remember your creator? What the hell..." She said as she stared at him."Tell me what you remember."
Jack nodded "I remember.....The house....The war....It crumbled on us all...I died....But how am I here? How can I have a creator? None of this makes any sense!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "I remember.....The house....The war....It crumbled on us all...I died....But how am I here? How can I have a creator? None of this makes any sense!"
"What house and what war?" Yoshino asked, confused."Something isn't right with you. You've seemingly forgotten almost everything. Do you not remember Nora? Or Hina?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him again softly* So how is my handsome husband doing? *using the pet names that they had used over their honeymoon*
"I am fine. Just happy to be kissing my beautiful wife." Roman said kissing her again. "What were you making? I forgot to ask."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What house and what war?" Yoshino asked, confused."Something isn't right with you. You've seemingly forgotten almost everything. Do you not remember Nora? Or Hina?"
Jack tilted his head "Nora? Hina? Who's that?" He asked as he looked around "What is going on.....There's no way I came back to life....Magic doesn't exist" He said clearly confused

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"I thought you'd only care that you got to have food in your stomach." She said, taking a spoonful of ice cream and eating it.
"That's another thing, I'm happy about but wouldn't most people, be happy to eat with the person they love? I know I am."

Roman said:
"I am fine. Just happy to be kissing my beautiful wife." Roman said kissing her again. "What were you making? I forgot to ask."
Snow: Chillie! I assumed it a manly meal yes? *she smiles happily* And there will be a lot left over for you too eat later

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled as he set her clothes down on the towel next to him before taking off his shirt and pants, already having swim trunks on. He dived into the water and swam around happily.
Lucy went under water and appeared behind him, quickly splashing him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack tilted his head "Nora? Hina? Who's that?" He asked as he looked around "What is going on.....There's no way I came back to life....Magic doesn't exist" He said clearly confused
"Have you gone insane? Magic is everywhere! Hina was your wife but....things got messy and didn't work out. Nora is your current wife and things were going smoothly....up until now." Yoshino said as she sighed."I don't know how to fix this....I've never run into a problem like this before."

Jennete said:
Snow: Chillie! I assumed it a manly meal yes? *she smiles happily* And there will be a lot left over for you too eat later
"Ah! Sounds good to me!" Roman said happily. "If they're leftovers, that'd be pretty cool. I could have a nice midnight snack if I choose to stay up late."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Have you gone insane? Magic is everywhere! Hina was your wife but....things got messy and didn't work out. Nora is your current wife and things were going smoothly....up until now." Yoshino said as she sighed."I don't know how to fix this....I've never run into a problem like this before."
Jack looked shocked "M-Magic can't be real there is just no way" He said before gulping "I-I.....There is no way...." He said in fear

Roman said:
"That's another thing, I'm happy about but wouldn't most people, be happy to eat with the person they love? I know I am."
"I guess so. That works for me." Celia said as she ate more of the sundae."Food makes me really happy and so do you. So eating food with you makes it a thousand times better!"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy went under water and appeared behind him, quickly splashing him.
Ulqui felt the water hit his back and hair before he turned around, quickly grabbing Lucy."That was cute." He chuckled before dunking her head under water for a while before releasing her.

Roman said:
"Ah! Sounds good to me!" Roman said happily. "If they're leftovers, that'd be pretty cool. I could have a nice midnight snack if I choose to stay up late."
Snow:*smiles happily and yawns a lil, her big blue eyes blinking heavily* I believe my body is telling me I should sleep now

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Nevermind" He said before grabbing her hand and pulling her up to a branch as a bunch of men rushed past
Vanille looked at William with a confused expression as he pulled her along.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

She very bluntly asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess so. That works for me." Celia said as she ate more of the sundae."Food makes me really happy and so do you. So eating food with you makes it a thousand times better!"

Ulqui felt the water hit his back and hair before he turned around, quickly grabbing Lucy."That was cute." He chuckled before dunking her head under water for a while before releasing her.
"Same goes for me. I love you and food, putting those two together made my life complete!" Taylor said as he ate more.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and yawns a lil, her big blue eyes blinking heavily* I believe my body is telling me I should sleep now
"I can take you to bed, if you'd like." Roman suggested.

Lumina said:
Vanille looked at William with a confused expression as he pulled her along.
"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

She very bluntly asked.
William sighed "See those men down there?" He asked pointing at the running men "They would've trampled us had I not dragged you here....Trust me I made that mistake" He said with a shiver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili adjusted himself in bed, as Elyse snuggled against him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her closer, if that was even possible. He let out a silent yawn, and pecked her cheek "I'll be up in a minute..." He said, even though he was clearly asleep.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt help but smile at how cute he was when he was sleeping. She snuggled up to his chest, angling her head to kiss him on the neck, the only place she could reach that wasn't his shirt.

"Hey you..."

She mumbled quietly into his neck, hoping to wake him up. She hated to disturb him but it was an new day after all, and though she didn't know the time she figured it was probably a good time to get up anyways.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "See those men down there?" He asked pointing at the running men "They would've trampled us had I not dragged you here....Trust me I made that mistake" He said with a shiver
Vanille nodded.

"Oh. Okay. Who are they?"

She looked at William, then back down at the men.

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but smile at how cute he was when he was sleeping. She snuggled up to his chest, angling her head to kiss him on the neck, the only place she could reach that wasn't his shirt.
"Hey you..."

She mumbled quietly into his neck, hoping to wake him up. She hated to disturb him but it was an new day after all, and though she didn't know the time she figured it was probably a good time to get up anyways.

Vanille nodded.

"Oh. Okay. Who are they?"

She looked at William, then back down at the men.
William sighed "Football team" He said before leaning against the tree "So what brings you to this school?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Football team" He said before leaning against the tree "So what brings you to this school?"
Vanille watched the football team with intrigue until they passed by, then she turned her attention back to William. She held up her spellbook.

"I'm a witch. Now that I'm 18, my mom sent me here to learn how to be a better witch."

She nodded, smiling.

Lumina said:
Vanille watched the football team with intrigue until they passed by, then she turned her attention back to William. She held up her spellbook.
"I'm a witch. Now that I'm 18, my mom sent me here to learn how to be a better witch."

She nodded, smiling.
William smiled "That's awesome...What kinds of spells do you have in there?" He asked happily

WeirdPrincess said:

Luvy didnt shoot up this time, instead she grabbed his shoulder and pulled him under water as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back