• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have a feeling if we wait for an end we will be here forever so I'm just waiting for the right time to intervene" Lana said to tim as she stared at akira

[/QUOTE]
Tim touched her shoulders and said I'll go with you in case you get hurt

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him with a confused expression 'that was an odd look...' she thought, it seemed as though he didn't recognise her or something, then again, he was half asleep, perhaps she imagined it?
@Daniel reaver

((Wait did you reply to this?))

Daniel nuzzled into euloria as he slept "I love you sweetheart" he said quietly as he nuzzled her neck

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim touched her shoulders and said I'll go with you in case you get hurt

[/QUOTE]
"I won't get hurt. Shesh it's not like I'm helpless" she said teasingly to him as she giggled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nuzzled into euloria as he slept "I love you sweetheart" he said quietly as he nuzzled her neck
@Nonalaka

"I won't get hurt. Shesh it's not like I'm helpless" she said teasingly to him as she giggled

[/QUOTE]
I'll help you than Tim said I'll be your guard

Shinji was on the same place as Lana and Tim was and was wearing a cloak and smirking as he watched the fight

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nuzzled into euloria as he slept "I love you sweetheart" he said quietly as he nuzzled her neck
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled lightly "I love you too" she said quietly as she turned slightly to check the time, yawning as she did so.

Ayen wondered through the woods unwilling to take the roads to the school, but he had a idea of where he was going, he just followed the godly amount of power being given off, after a good hour he found himself at the school and decided that looking futher into the source would be unhealthy.

"Well, i dont think it will be dull here at-least" he sighed in his native language

Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "if you want" se said to him as she kicked her feet back and forth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Tim put his hands in his pockets and said I've been meaning to ask this for awhile Who is lord Thorin?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim put his hands in his pockets and said I've been meaning to ask this for awhile Who is lord Thorin?

[/QUOTE]
Lana pointed at akira "he's lord thorin the greates and most honored hero in the history of the world" Lana said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana pointed at akira "he's lord thorin the greates and most honored hero in the history of the world" Lana said to him

[/QUOTE]
He's pretty cool,and kinda looks old does he have a spouse Tim said watching the fight

Ayen, not wanting to go to the dorms just yet wondered around the school grounds, well his Fae instincts told him to stay away from the source of the godly powers he was still drawn to them, when he saw what was happening he look for some trees, or even foliage to hide not just himself but his presence in

"damn, its like their there own pieces of the world" he whispered to himself in Fae.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
He's pretty cool,and kinda looks old does he have a spouse Tim said watching the fight

[/QUOTE]
"He only looks like he's in his early twenteys late teens" Lana said to tim

Thana sighed as she appeared on the roof and sat down pulling her knees to her chest "being dearh sucks" she said as she stared out over the school leting her dark and sinister aura leak out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He only looks like he's in his early twenteys late teens" Lana said to tim

[/QUOTE]
Tim sat down next to Lana and sighed Uhhhh i am so bored

Mika skipped through the woods giggling childishly as she did so before she found a nice spot to sit down under a tree and smiled as she sat down "it's nice here" she said as a desert eagle appeared in on of her hands then shot into a tree hitting a bird before she giggled inocently her being a little girl making the act sinister

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "if you want" se said to him as she kicked her feet back and forth
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed a bit as he did so, letting out a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Is ok

Daniel kissed her neck a little more before he started to nibble slightly on her neck as he tightened his arms around her in a loving way

[/QUOTE]
Euloria's blush grew a darker shade as her head tilted slightly.

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but smile at how cute he was when he was sleeping. She snuggled up to his chest, angling her head to kiss him on the neck, the only place she could reach that wasn't his shirt.
"Hey you..."

She mumbled quietly into his neck, hoping to wake him up. She hated to disturb him but it was an new day after all, and though she didn't know the time she figured it was probably a good time to get up anyways.

Vanille nodded.

"Oh. Okay. Who are they?"

She looked at William, then back down at the men.
Kili blushed lightly after Elyse kissed him, and squirmed against her slightly. "Ellie, I don't think I'm ready for that, yet~" He said, his voice becoming a bit childish as he apparently began to dream about something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she appeared on the roof and sat down pulling her knees to her chest "being dearh sucks" she said as she stared out over the school leting her dark and sinister aura leak out

[/QUOTE]
Ayen shuddered as a sinister aura hit him and the god blood in him called out for a couple seconds before he stopped it, the aura it self reminded him of wolf pack corners a deer, or a spider which has a fly in its web, when he looked for the source he saw a small group of people on a roof but for the moment, until he knew more he stayed hidden.

Thana sighed as blake and annabel appeared behind her and kneeled "master what is wrong" they both said as they waited for her to awnser as the wind blew her ghostly white hair forward "I miss her" she whispered as blake and Annabel sat down next to her while thanas aura grew more and turned dark and loss filled

@SoulofTobi

"Then go do some thing. You don't have to wait with us" she said as she looked back at the heroes

@Shiroe Kurona

Nonalaka said:
Euloria's blush grew a darker shade as her head tilted slightly.
Daniel nibbled a little more as he felt her tilt her jead for him making him smile into it slightly as he continued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back