• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Madoka smile grew wider and he pulled back with a quiet giggle. "I'll be right back~" Madoka said, letting go of Moriko, and standing to walk towards the restroom.

@Nonalaka

Ayen felt as the sinister aura grew bigger and more like death, but now it was more like a funeral, and this time his god blood spoke to him

"Come on, don't you want to fight? Two godly beings, and the aura of Death! its Perfect! come on, DO SOMETHING!" it screamed at him

Ayen tried to suppress it but it kept talking in his mind, but he did make up his mind to at least go to the top of the building those people where on, so he crept over to the side of the building holding a tree branch which he then filled with nature magic to make it a giant tree momentarily to get to the roof.

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
She pulled away and looked at him, her face still blushed "T-That tickles y'know" she said with a giggle.
daniel laughed slightly "i know" he said before he kissed the middle of er neck then started to kiss up to her chin slowly

@Nonalaka

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen felt as the sinister aura grew bigger and more like death, but now it was more like a funeral, and this time his god blood spoke to him
"Come on, don't you want to fight? Two godly beings, and the aura of Death! its Perfect! come on, DO SOMETHING!" it screamed at him

Ayen tried to suppress it but it kept talking in his mind, but he did make up his mind to at least go to the top of the building those people where on, so he crept over to the side of the building holding a tree branch which he then filled with nature magic to make it a giant tree momentarily to get to the roof.
thanas scythe appeared and she pointed at the boy that was hiding in a tree "show your self" she said coldly as she pulled at his soul making his body move on its own and jump onto the roof as annabel and blake looked over at him

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka smile grew wider and he pulled back with a quiet giggle. "I'll be right back~" Madoka said, letting go of Moriko, and standing to walk towards the restroom.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty" she said with a smile as she watched him leave before averting her gaze to the window.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thanas scythe appeared and she pointed at the boy that was hiding in a tree "show your self" she said coldly as she pulled at his soul making his body move on its own and jump onto the roof as annabel and blake looked over at him

[/QUOTE]
Ayen, a bit surprise, but not shock tried his best to answer "I..I'm Ayen" he points to himself "Fae" he says struggleing with this new modern language "I.. bring... none... hurt" trying to understand why a being of death is a girl in a mortal looking body.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed slightly "i know" he said before he kissed the middle of er neck then started to kiss up to her chin slowly
@Nonalaka

thanas scythe appeared and she pointed at the boy that was hiding in a tree "show your self" she said coldly as she pulled at his soul making his body move on its own and jump onto the roof as annabel and blake looked over at him

[/QUOTE]
It may have been ticklish, but she was certainly enjoying it, so she guessed that didn't matter, she pushed herself against him a bit as she blushed more.

"why does a fae decide to spy on death her self?" she asked coldly as he was alowed control of his body again

@SoulofTobi

Nonalaka said:
It may have been ticklish, but she was certainly enjoying it, so she guessed that didn't matter, she pushed herself against him a bit as she blushed more.
"oh really. well then" he said as he kissed back down to eulorias neck

available characters:

Natsuru - @Nonalaka

Natsumi - @Nonalaka

Kajima - training on school rooftop

Himeragi - School library

Neo - with Mika @Daniel reaver

Nanase - class

Seria - class

Emiko - class

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why does a fae decide to spy on death her self?" she asked coldly as he was alowed control of his body again
@SoulofTobi

"oh really. well then" he said as he kissed back down to eulorias neck

[/QUOTE]
"W-what?" She questioned him a blush still crossing her face.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked up at Lana and said I would rather stay with you

[/QUOTE]
yuuki_asuna_by_jujugasm-d5i5105.gif

"w-well then stay if you want" lana said embarrassed by his words as some of the heroes laughed a little at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why does a fae decide to spy on death her self?" she asked coldly as he was alowed control of his body again

[/QUOTE]
Ayen laughed "I'm not spy, I'm..." he had to think for a minute "I'm,,, a student" he said to the best of his ability "you are even the cause of my being here" he walked over to the edge of the roof and pointed at the two sources of power "they are." he said in a matter of fact voice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
yuuki_asuna_by_jujugasm-d5i5105.gif

"w-well then stay if you want" lana said embarrassed by his words as some of the heroes laughed a little at her

[/QUOTE]
Tim also felt embarrassed before and blushed a little I shouldn't have said that dammit Tim thought

Nonalaka said:
"W-what?" She questioned him a blush still crossing her face.
daniel smiled then started nibbling her neck again

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "I'm not spy, I'm..." he had to think for a minute "I'm,,, a student" he said to the best of his ability "you are even the cause of my being here" he walked over to the edge of the roof and pointed at the two sources of power "they are." he said in a matter of fact voice.
"if you look to challenge them your wasting your time. not even i can defeat them" she said frankly to the boy

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki and Shira soon got dressed in their wedding dresses*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''shall we go Shira?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shira smiled as she looked down at her dress then back up and nodded to shira "yeah" she whispered

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, so I'd need to be snuck out again soon?" She asked "It'd be safer" she said, yawning again.

((I fell asleep ;-; do I owe replies?))

@LunaCrosby @Daniel reaver @Lumina

((When you're bored but all your characters are in use ;-; its the worst))
Kaz was quiet for a moment, before pointing over to the window, "Or I could just fly you out that way. It's easier and quicker."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled then started nibbling her neck again

"if you look to challenge them your wasting your time. not even i can defeat them" she said frankly to the boy

shira smiled as she looked down at her dress then back up and nodded to shira "yeah" she whispered

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then took Shira's hand and went to the car, opening the passenger seat for Shira*

''so...i heard Yuki's and Shira's wedding is coming up today''

*Emiko said to Amara*

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then took Shira's hand and went to the car, opening the passenger seat for Shira*

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled as she kissed yukis cheek then got into the car and looked up at her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim also felt embarrassed before and blushed a little I shouldn't have said that dammit Tim thought

[/QUOTE]
lana looked down a little as the heroes laughed more "s-so" she said to him hesitantly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"if you look to challenge them your wasting your time. not even i can defeat them" she said frankly to the boy

[/QUOTE]
Ayen smirked " You think that i don't understand that? only a fool would attack them right now, or any time for that matter, i am merely interested why something that predate gods, and is one of if not the most powerful being i have ever witnessed is playing with the other" he said talking more to himself than the death being useing Fae more the the modern language as he use magic to liquify the and reform it in to a wooden staff in his hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled as she kissed yukis cheek then got into the car and looked up at her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then smiled back at Shira as she closed the door and went over to the drivers side, getting in, and drives to the church*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled as she kissed yukis cheek then got into the car and looked up at her

lana looked down a little as the heroes laughed more "s-so" she said to him hesitantly

[/QUOTE]
Sorry....Tim stood quietly as he rubbed the back of his head

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked " You think that i don't understand that? only a fool would attack them right now, or any time for that matter, i am merely interested why something that predate gods, and is one of if not the most powerful being i have ever witnessed is playing with the other" he said talking more to himself than the death being useing Fae more the the modern language as he use magic to liquify the and reform it in to a wooden staff in his hand.
"they fight because there is nothing else that gives them a challenge" thana said frankly as she watched them fight sighing as a pained look washed over her face

Roman said:
"Same goes for me. I love you and food, putting those two together made my life complete!" Taylor said as he ate more.

"I can take you to bed, if you'd like." Roman suggested.
Celia smiled and shook her head,"Mhm....okay." She said as she ate more before taking a strawberry and eating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back