• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Sure" she says "Unless you guys are tired" she says

Ava closed her book. "Oh your new?" she says smiling "Yea Ill help you out... First off im Ava" she says
"N-Nice to meet you, Ava. I'm Alex." He said, smiling. "Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could help me."

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "Yea" she says "She should be having the baby pretty soon actually" she says
((@shortyshot8))

(Yea)
(lol)

Rylens eyes widened " like... right now pretty soon?" he asks.

(brb watching narutoooooo)

LunaCrosby said:
"sure. just ask and ill give you one" she says.
(brb ima start watching naruto (>u>))
(( Watch all the Naruto xDD ))

Roman chuckled, still holding his arms out as he took a seat, "Sooo?~ Can I have one now?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and hopped up. He quickly made his way out of the room and returned moments later with the doctor and some nurses.
(( Wanna just timeskip to the end of the birth? ))

Roman said:
(( Watch all the Naruto xDD ))
Roman chuckled, still holding his arms out as he took a seat, "Sooo?~ Can I have one now?"
(Oh I will.. ok last reply xD )

"yup!" she says and gives him another hug.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah" she says and nods.

"Your gonna get yourself sick from lack of sleep if you dont lay down" she says.
"I can't help it....I worry for you and the child"

LunaCrosby said:
(Oh I will.. ok last reply xD )
"yup!" she says and gives him another hug.
(( Lol alright ))

Roman hugged her back, "Hugs are amazing, huh?" He asked,

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "So, i guess we're going to lunch?" he said looking at Amaya.
Amaya nods. "Yep I guess so" she says smiling.

"Awesome! food!" she says happily

Roman said:
"N-Nice to meet you, Ava. I'm Alex." He said, smiling. "Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could help me."
Ava chuckled. "Nice too meet you to Alex" she says "So Ill start with a tour, if thats okay with you" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(lol)
Rylens eyes widened " like... right now pretty soon?" he asks.

(brb watching narutoooooo)
"I dont know" she says

Roman said:
(( I thought you knew that already xDD ))
(( ... Nope! XDD I'm clueless sometimes, remember this... It'll come in handy later xDD ))

Celia was breathing a little heavily as she layed on the bed and was a slightest bit exhausted. Though for the most part, she felt fine.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "yeah, food." he said patting Rin's head

Len smiled "food!" he said happily.

Mayyflower said:

Ava chuckled. "Nice too meet you to Alex" she says "So Ill start with a tour, if thats okay with you" she says

"I dont know" she says
Alex chuckled, "That's fine, I really only want to see the places that are heavily populated."

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
(( ... Nope! XDD I'm clueless sometimes, remember this... It'll come in handy later xDD ))
Celia was breathing a little heavily as she layed on the bed and was a slightest bit exhausted. Though for the most part, she felt fine.
(( I'll keep that in mind xDD ))

Taylor was sitting in his chair again, looking over at Celia, smiling a little. "So... How are you holding up?" He asked in a soft tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled, "We snuggle or cuddle I suppose. At least, that's what I was told anyways."
''oh. hmm...wanna try it to see if its right?''

*She asked smiling at Nanami*

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "That's fine, I really only want to see the places that are heavily populated."
--------

(( I'll keep that in mind xDD ))

Taylor was sitting in his chair again, looking over at Celia, smiling a little. "So... How are you holding up?" He asked in a soft tone.
A suddenly flash of light occurred and once it was gone, Celia looked different but not as tired or exhausted as she was before. Her hair has grown longer and she now had an odd set of headphones on her ears, though she could still hear what Taylor was saying. Celia looked over at him and smiled softly, "I'm okay for the most part~ Just tired."

tumblr_n2ltee3v1f1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. hmm...wanna try it to see if its right?''
*She asked smiling at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami grinned a little, "There also isn't any clothes involved."

WeirdPrincess said:
A suddenly flash of light occurred and once it was gone, Celia looked different but not as tired or exhausted as she was before. Her hair has grown longer and she now had an odd set of headphones on her ears, though she could still hear what Taylor was saying. Celia looked over at him and smiled softly, "I'm okay for the most part~ Just tired."

*Fuyumi blushed badly*

''o-oh...w-well, if you want to try that......il be fine with it''

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor looked to Celia before poking her headphones. He then looked down at his arm, "Well... Do you wanna hold, Talia? You looked exhausted, so I had held her."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi blushed badly*
''o-oh...w-well, if you want to try that......il be fine with it''

[/QUOTE]
"It probably wouldn't be wise to do it here... seeing as how we're in the living room and anyone can walk in." Nanami said and laughed lightly.

Roman said:
Taylor looked to Celia before poking her headphones. He then looked down at his arm, "Well... Do you wanna hold, Talia? You looked exhausted, so I had held her."
Celia giggled a little, "Sure I'll hold her, but why'd you poke me?" She asked curiously as she fixed herself so she was sitting up instead of laying down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It probably wouldn't be wise to do it here... seeing as how we're in the living room and anyone can walk in." Nanami said and laughed lightly.

Celia giggled a little, "Sure I'll hold her, but why'd you poke me?" She asked curiously as she fixed herself so she was sitting up instead of laying down.
''haha...yeah...we could go to either yours or my room. well, if you want..''

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor shrugged and gently handed Celia, the baby. "Well... You have on headphones now... What's that all about?" He asked

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged and gently handed Celia, the baby. "Well... You have on headphones now... What's that all about?" He asked
Celia smiled a little, looking down at Talia as she held her before gazing back at Taylor. "I do? I didn't know that..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...yeah...we could go to either yours or my room. well, if you want..''

[/QUOTE]
"Yours is fine. I kind of like your room better then mine anyways." Nanami admitted as she stood up from the couch and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled a little, looking down at Talia as she held her before gazing back at Taylor. "I do? I didn't know that..."
Taylor nodded and sat back down, "Oh." He said laughing a little. "Well... I can't believe it. We're parents." He said softly. "I'm not even scared anymore... I'm just... Happy."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Yours is fine. I kind of like your room better then mine anyways." Nanami admitted as she stood up from the couch and stretched.
''alright...then wanna share that room?''

*She said as she got up as well*

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and sat back down, "Oh." He said laughing a little. "Well... I can't believe it. We're parents." He said softly. "I'm not even scared anymore... I'm just... Happy."
"I'm a little excited, I don't know why though... I just am." Celia said and giggled again. "There isn't and wasn't much to be scared about, seeing as how she won't be a baby for that long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back