• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I still don't see how your dad is that bad..." Celia muttered before groaning a little. "Ugh..."

Nanami chuckled and nodded before opening the door to the mansion and going inside. "I know of a way to get warmer."
*Fuyumi followed Nanami inside as she closed the door behind her*

''huh? what do you mean?''

TheDragoon said:
It seemed Ken already became great friends with his sister before he was even born. It seemed they both cared very deeply for each other.
Yuto smiled softly. "Alright you two, how about we let mommy have some rest?" He asked softly to the two, picking them up and setting them in a crib in the corner of the room. "Daddy will be back here tomorrow to pick you 2 and mommy up so we can go home~" He said a soft and sweet voice.

Diablo slowly got up, now able to walk as he held onto Kanae's hand. "You know I love you, right?" He asked with a smirk.
Noir was almost sad to have them away from her, but she knew if she didn't get some sleep it might only make matters worse.

Lilliana cuddled up against Ken.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Can we just go to a random movie? Cause I don't know" she asks ayen and amaya
Ayen sighed "yeah, if thats what you want." he said looking back at Rin

WeirdPrincess said:
"I still don't see how your dad is that bad..." Celia muttered before groaning a little. "Ugh..."

Nanami chuckled and nodded before opening the door to the mansion and going inside. "I know of a way to get warmer."
Taylor sighed, "He never takes anything serious... I don't know if that's what power does to you, but he's just too much of a joker for me. Not only that, he is just.... I'll tell you a different time. Anyways, are you alright?" He asked.

-------------

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah" she says and nods.

"Your gonna get yourself sick from lack of sleep if you dont lay down" she says.
Roman smiled and nodded, "Good. I'm glad you decided to stay here. You'll have lots of fun, I promis~" he said, before kissing her.

Riley walked around the park. "Why hasn't Rylen came to see me?" she huffed as she kicked around a soccer ball

@LunaCrosby

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "yeah, if thats what you want." he said looking back at Rin
"Stop sighing" rin says pointing to a movie "Its making a certain someone irritated" she says "How about this movie?" she asks pointing to trainwreak

Mayyflower said:
"Stop sighing" rin says pointing to a movie "Its making a certain someone irritated" she says "How about this movie?" she asks pointing to trainwreak
Ayen looked to Amaya "if it's okay with you Amaya." he said

Lumina said:
Noir was almost sad to have them away from her, but she knew if she didn't get some sleep it might only make matters worse.
Lilliana cuddled up against Ken.
Ken smiled and cuddled up against Lilliana too. "Ken... Love... Li..." He said softly before he fell asleep.

Yuto walked over to the side of Noir's bed, giving her a quick kiss. "Alright, I'll be back tomorrow to pick you all up, ok?" He asked. "I'll be back before you know it~" He whispered softly to Noir.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami pulled back a while later, a blush more apparent and a happy smile on her face. "Hehe... I guess that confirms that I do like you. I might even love you."

Saki walked through the door and looked around a little before plopping herself down in a chair. "Do you have anything fun to do in here?"
Ren sighed. "Sadly the only fun things I have to do in here is TV, and Netflix..." He said, plopping himself on a couch in front of the TV. "You wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "sure." he said walking towards the ticket counter
Amaya nods and goes up and pays with her personal money, she Len, Rin and Ayen a ticket. "Lets go" she says grabbing Ayen's hand

Mayyflower said:
Riley walked around the park. "Why hasn't Rylen came to see me?" she huffed as she kicked around a soccer ball
@LunaCrosby

Rylen appeared infront of her, upside down. "you called?" he asks.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "He never takes anything serious... I don't know if that's what power does to you, but he's just too much of a joker for me. Not only that, he is just.... I'll tell you a different time. Anyways, are you alright?" He asked.
-------------

Roman smiled and nodded, "Good. I'm glad you decided to stay here. You'll have lots of fun, I promis~" he said, before kissing her.
Mal nodded "its so big though" she says, stil a bit surprised.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and cuddled up against Lilliana too. "Ken... Love... Li..." He said softly before he fell asleep.
Yuto walked over to the side of Noir's bed, giving her a quick kiss. "Alright, I'll be back tomorrow to pick you all up, ok?" He asked. "I'll be back before you know it~" He whispered softly to Noir.
Noir nodded, exhaustedly laying back on the hospital bed. "Yeah... that sounds good. I'll see you then."

Lilliana smiled once more before quietly falling asleep cuddled into Ken.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and goes up and pays with her personal money, she Len, Rin and Ayen a ticket. "Lets go" she says grabbing Ayen's hand
Ayen nodded and walked into the theater

Len followed him.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, exhaustedly laying back on the hospital bed. "Yeah... that sounds good. I'll see you then."
Lilliana smiled once more before quietly falling asleep cuddled into Ken.
Yuto then went out of the hospital room and decided to get everything need to take care of the children.

((Timeskip to tomorrow?))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "its so big though" she says, stil a bit surprised.
Roman chuckled and went back inside, jumping onto his bed. "Yep. You'll get used to it." He said happily.

------

Mayyflower said:
(( You can send whoever, I was gonna use my new character Alex. He's in the courtyard ))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and went back inside, jumping onto his bed. "Yep. You'll get used to it." He said happily.
------

(( You can send whoever, I was gonna use my new character Alex. He's in the courtyard ))
"ive been in a small space my whole life.. it'll take a while for me to" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi followed Nanami inside as she closed the door behind her*
''huh? what do you mean?''

[/QUOTE]
"Body heat." Nanami said as she plopped herself down on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back