• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len follows them "yeah, lets go!~" he said happily
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before warping all of them there. "Don't even say anything" she says to Len and ayen

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before warping all of them there. "Don't even say anything" she says to Len and ayen
Ayen sighs "Maybe" he said looking at her

Len huffs "fine, but it doesn't mean i like it." he said with a shudder.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighs "Maybe" he said looking at her
Len huffs "fine, but it doesn't mean i like it." he said with a shudder.
"No one said you had to like it" Amaya says looking at the movies

"You guys are babies" she teased

Mayyflower said:
"No one said you had to like it" Amaya says looking at the movies
"You guys are babies" she teased
Len turned to Ayen "teach me to control water!" he said before looking back at Rin

Ayen sighed "if only the little ones knew." he said before walking towards the movies

SoulofTobi said:
Len turned to Ayen "teach me to control water!" he said before looking back at Rin
Ayen sighed "if only the little ones knew." he said before walking towards the movies
Rin clenched her fists. "Everyone has a weakness" she scoffs

Amaya shook her head. "You two get to pick a movie" she says looking at Len and Rin

Mayyflower said:
Rin clenched her fists. "Everyone has a weakness" she scoffs
Amaya shook her head. "You two get to pick a movie" she says looking at Len and Rin
Len looks back at Rin "well, what movie do you what to see?" he asked tilting his head before looking at what all was playing.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded and looked back and forth. "So umm... Do you wanna come inside? It's much better than standing out there in the heat." He laughed.

Diablo picked up the sandwich and began eating it, still looking sad. "Thank you..." He said softly.
"You're Welcome...how are you feeling? Any better?" she asked quietly as she watched him eat the sandwich. She smiled softly at him.

Roman said:
The male had began to push the chair down the hall, Taylor following behind. "So... Why'd you wake me up? You seem fine..."

"Well look at you~ You can resist it now?" He asked jokingly. "I won't stop until you give in~" he whispered before kissing her neck again.

(( Lol good job (> :D ) ))

Roman nodded, showing her up the stairs and to the hallway where all the bedrooms were. "This is the bedrooms. Us people who own the house, have bigger rooms though~"
Mal stared at the room and blinked "this room is bigger than my dorm" she says.

Nanne said:
"You're Welcome...how are you feeling? Any better?" she asked quietly as she watched him eat the sandwich. She smiled softly at him.
Diablo nodded. "A little..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at the room and blinked "this room is bigger than my dorm" she says.
Roman chuckled, "These are only the normal bedrooms. Let me show you mine." He said, making his way down the hall. He then opened the doors to his room when he made it to the doors. "Hmm.. Here we are."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo nodded. "A little..." He said softly.
"Well that's good...hey once you finish that want to watch a movie? I'll help you get to living room...but it's only if you want to. If not then you can rest here some more." she said as she got up to walk around the room.

shortyshot8 said:
"If you want then sure"
"Well yeah if your tired then you need to sleep" she says.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "These are only the normal bedrooms. Let me show you mine." He said, making his way down the hall. He then opened the doors to his room when he made it to the doors. "Hmm.. Here we are."
Mal's jaw dropped as she just stared at the room.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well yeah if your tired then you need to sleep" she says.

Mal's jaw dropped as she just stared at the room.
Roman walked over to balcony doors, and motioned for Mal to follow. "Hey, come check this out. You the view is amazing."

Nanne said:
"Well that's good...hey once you finish that want to watch a movie? I'll help you get to living room...but it's only if you want to. If not then you can rest here some more." she said as she got up to walk around the room.
Diablo watched as she walked around the room. "I guess I'll watch a movie with you... Better than just lying around getting old." He said.

Roman said:
Roman walked over to balcony doors, and motioned for Mal to follow. "Hey, come check this out. You the view is amazing."
Mal nodded quickly and walked over, standing next to him before looking out.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded and looked back and forth. "So umm... Do you wanna come inside? It's much better than standing out there in the heat." He laughed.

Diablo picked up the sandwich and began eating it, still looking sad. "Thank you..." He said softly.
Saki nodded eagerly, "Yeah sure. I don't think it's that hot though... I feel fine."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi smiled back as she locked the car and took Nanami's hand and made her way to the mansion*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blushed lightly as Fuyumi held her hand and lead her towards the mansion. "Hey Fuyumi?"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto looked down at Lilliana and smiled, kissing her forehead. "Yes, my sweet girl, I'm your dada..." He said softly.
Ken seemed happy to see his mother. He then turned his head to look at Lilliana. "L...L..Li!" He said, almost already learning her sisters name.
Noir smiled down at Ken, laughing a bit. "You definitely did say they grow up fast."

Lilliana turned to Ken as well, smiling again. "Ken-ken!" She seemed really happy to see him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded quickly and walked over, standing next to him before looking out.
Roman smiled, "If you want, you're free to stay here with me whenever." He said, staring down at the city

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "Don't think like that..." he muttered. "If you died, then I'd have to raise, Talia alone and believe me... I don't think I can raise a GIRL all alone." He said, laughing a little.
Celia laughed, "I don't think you'd do that terrible. Besides, I act like a kid most of the time so it would have or may have just been like taking care of a smaller me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blushed lightly as Fuyumi held her hand and lead her towards the mansion. "Hey Fuyumi?"
''yeah?''

*She said as she stopped infront of the door and looked at Nanami*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back