• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed, "I don't think you'd do that terrible. Besides, I act like a kid most of the time so it would have or may have just been like taking care of a smaller me."
"Yeah, but you wouldn't and don't depend on me for everything." Taylor responded. "Talia, would... After all, she wouldn't know about the world." He then sighed and leaned back in his chair. "I'm both excited, but scared at the same time... I don't wanna bomb at the whole dad thing..."

Lumina said:
Noir smiled down at Ken, laughing a bit. "You definitely did say they grow up fast."
Lilliana turned to Ken as well, smiling again. "Ken-ken!" She seemed really happy to see him.
Ken reached out for Lilliana, seemingly wanting to be next to her. "L...Li!" He said.

Yuto laughed lightly and set Lilliana next to Ken, admiring how adorable they were.

Ken slowly put a hand on her cheek with a small smile. "Li..." He said softly, as if he knew her better than anyone else.

TheDragoon said:
Ken reached out for Lilliana, seemingly wanting to be next to her. "L...Li!" He said.
Yuto laughed lightly and set Lilliana next to Ken, admiring how adorable they were.

Ken slowly put a hand on her cheek with a small smile. "Li..." He said softly, as if he knew her better than anyone else.
Noir held the babies, simply watching in awe at the interactions. If she was honest she felt like crap and was exhausted and was on the verge of passing out, but seeing this was definitely worth it.

Lilliana giggled as Ken's hand touched her cheek, trying but failing to reach out to him. "Ken-ken."

LunaCrosby said:
"I feel like id weird everyone else out" she says.
Roman looked over at Mal and smiled.

Tokiya-Ichinose-uta-no-prince-sama-34938529-608-380.png

"It's not what about everyone else thinks. It's about what you think... Even my opinion doesn't matter if you don't want it to."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki nodded eagerly, "Yeah sure. I don't think it's that hot though... I feel fine."
((Hi....(₀◕‿◕₀)....))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo watched as she walked around the room. "I guess I'll watch a movie with you... Better than just lying around getting old." He said.
Kanae laughed a little, "You're not even close to getting old..haha come on," she said and went over to him and grabbed his hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon manifesting a chocolate cake infront of him and placing a piece of it into his mouth, soon eating it and swallowing♅...
“ Sure~ Our friends must be missing us by now~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and replied, holding her plate towards Kioko±...

“ Sure, Koko-chan!~ Can I try some of yours? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed a little before finishing the last of her cake, soon speaking❦...

"I'm sure they're fine. I don't think they've noticed that much!"

...☿Kioko nodded with a grin as she held out her own plate towards Hikari, speaking after she used her fork to take a piece of Hikari's cake and soon ate it☿...

"Sure Ari-chan!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah?''
*She said as she stopped infront of the door and looked at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami smiled a little before leaning forward and kissing Fuyumi.

Nanne said:
((Hi....(₀◕‿◕₀)....))

Kanae laughed a little, "You're not even close to getting old..haha come on," she said and went over to him and grabbed his hand.
(( Hello! ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed a little before finishing the last of her cake, soon speaking❦...

...☿Kioko nodded with a grin as she held out her own plate towards Hikari, speaking after she used her fork to take a piece of Hikari's cake and soon ate it☿...

"Sure Ari-chan!"
...♅Akira laughed in response to Asuka, soon replying to her as he took a second piece of his cake♅...

“ Maybe so~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and used her fork to take a piece of Kioko's cake, soon playing the fork into her mouth and smiling±...

“ So good~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

"Sure Ari-chan!"

Nanami smiled a little before leaning forward and kissing Fuyumi.
*Fuyumi blushed badly as she closed her eyes kissing Nanami back*

Roman said:
"Yeah, but you wouldn't and don't depend on me for everything." Taylor responded. "Talia, would... After all, she wouldn't know about the world." He then sighed and leaned back in his chair. "I'm both excited, but scared at the same time... I don't wanna bomb at the whole dad thing..."
"What do you mean I wouldn't! I would too... if it called for it that is." Celia said quietly. "You'll do fine. I think... I'm hoping you will anyways."

Roman said:
Roman looked over at Mal and smiled.
Tokiya-Ichinose-uta-no-prince-sama-34938529-608-380.png

"It's not what about everyone else thinks. It's about what you think... Even my opinion doesn't matter if you don't want it to."
"I know..." she says before looking at him "i geuss so" she said before looking to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you mean I wouldn't! I would too... if it called for it that is." Celia said quietly. "You'll do fine. I think... I'm hoping you will anyways."
"The least I can do is try and be better than my psycho ass dad..." Taylor muttered. "I'll try my best." He said happily.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"I know..." she says before looking at him "i geuss so" she said before looking to the side.
Roman sighed, gently wrapping his arms around Mal's waist and hugging her, "You'll be fine." He said softly.

Lumina said:
Noir held the babies, simply watching in awe at the interactions. If she was honest she felt like crap and was exhausted and was on the verge of passing out, but seeing this was definitely worth it.
Lilliana giggled as Ken's hand touched her cheek, trying but failing to reach out to him. "Ken-ken."
It seemed Ken already became great friends with his sister before he was even born. It seemed they both cared very deeply for each other.

Yuto smiled softly. "Alright you two, how about we let mommy have some rest?" He asked softly to the two, picking them up and setting them in a crib in the corner of the room. "Daddy will be back here tomorrow to pick you 2 and mommy up so we can go home~" He said a soft and sweet voice.

Nanne said:
((Hi....(₀◕‿◕₀)....))

Diablo slowly got up, now able to walk as he held onto Kanae's hand. "You know I love you, right?" He asked with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi blushed badly as she closed her eyes kissing Nanami back*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami pulled back a while later, a blush more apparent and a happy smile on her face. "Hehe... I guess that confirms that I do like you. I might even love you."

TheDragoon said:
Ren smiled and opened the door a little wider to let Saki in.
Saki walked through the door and looked around a little before plopping herself down in a chair. "Do you have anything fun to do in here?"

Roman said:
"The least I can do is try and be better than my psycho ass dad..." Taylor muttered. "I'll try my best." He said happily.
----------

Roman sighed, gently wrapping his arms around Mal's waist and hugging her, "You'll be fine." He said softly.
"if you say I will then ill trust you" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looks back at Rin "well, what movie do you what to see?" he asked tilting his head before looking at what all was playing.
Rin shrugged. "Can we just go to a random movie? Cause I don't know" she asks ayen and amaya

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami pulled back a while later, a blush more apparent and a happy smile on her face. "Hehe... I guess that confirms that I do like you. I might even love you."

Saki walked through the door and looked around a little before plopping herself down in a chair. "Do you have anything fun to do in here?"
*Fuyumi only blushed more*

''a-ah...well..wanna go inside now? its getting really cold..dont you think?''

LunaCrosby said:
"if you say I will then ill trust you" she says.
Roman chuckled and pecked her lips, "So, you'll stay here with me?" He asked, looking her in the eyes.

Roman said:
----------

"I still don't see how your dad is that bad..." Celia muttered before groaning a little. "Ugh..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi only blushed more*
''a-ah...well..wanna go inside now? its getting really cold..dont you think?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami chuckled and nodded before opening the door to the mansion and going inside. "I know of a way to get warmer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back