• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"ive been in a small space my whole life.. it'll take a while for me to" she says.
Roman sat up and held his arms out towards Mal, "Need some hugs? Hugs fix everything." He said, laughing a little, happy she decides to stay with him.

Roman said:
Roman sat up and held his arms out towards Mal, "Need some hugs? Hugs fix everything." He said, laughing a little, happy she decides to stay with him.
Mal walked over "but i barely know how to properly hug someone" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"y'know.. manly stuff" he said jokingly and attempted to...flex his ..muscles.
Riley giggled. "Sounds amazing" she says jokingly. "Ive been hanging out with my parents. My mom is pregnant.." she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked over "but i barely know how to properly hug someone" she says
Roman sighed and gave her a hug. "That's all there is to it... Unless you like to hug people for longer periods of time, then you just hug them without letting go."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "He never takes anything serious... I don't know if that's what power does to you, but he's just too much of a joker for me. Not only that, he is just.... I'll tell you a different time. Anyways, are you alright?" He asked.
-------------

Roman smiled and nodded, "Good. I'm glad you decided to stay here. You'll have lots of fun, I promis~" he said, before kissing her.
"You should probably go get the doctor." Celia gritted her teeth as she spoke.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and gave her a hug. "That's all there is to it... Unless you like to hug people for longer periods of time, then you just hug them without letting go."
"thats simple" she said and copied what he did "like that?" she asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should probably go get the doctor." Celia gritted her teeth as she spoke.
Taylor nodded and hopped up. He quickly made his way out of the room and returned moments later with the doctor and some nurses.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Body heat." Nanami said as she plopped herself down on the couch.
''body heat...? how does that work?''

*She asked as she sat on the couch with her*

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and went back inside, jumping onto his bed. "Yep. You'll get used to it." He said happily.
------

(( You can send whoever, I was gonna use my new character Alex. He's in the courtyard ))
(Okaiiii)

Ava walked around the courtyard reading a novel

LunaCrosby said:
"thats simple" she said and copied what he did "like that?" she asks.
Roman nodded, "Yep, good job~" he said happily. "Now will you give me more hugs?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "Sadly the only fun things I have to do in here is TV, and Netflix..." He said, plopping himself on a couch in front of the TV. "You wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.
"What's Netflix?" Saki asked curiously. "And movies, what are those?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "Sadly the only fun things I have to do in here is TV, and Netflix..." He said, plopping himself on a couch in front of the TV. "You wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.
"What's Netflix?" Saki asked curiously. "And movies, what are those?"

Mayyflower said:
(Okaiiii)
Ava walked around the courtyard reading a novel
Alex sighed, as he walked through the courtyard, kicking a stray can. He then stopped upon seeing Ava and smiled slightly. "Hello."

shirou_emiya_3498.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ran a hand over his face as the movie ended
Rin stood up. "Welp" she yawned

Amaya stood up also and fixed her hair

Roman said:
Alex sighed, as he walked through the courtyard, kicking a stray can. He then stopped upon seeing Ava and smiled slightly. "Hello."
shirou_emiya_3498.jpg
Ava stopped walking and looked over at Alex. "Hey" she says kindly

Mayyflower said:
Len got up and stretched

Ayen stood up and yawned "well, what now? should we go out for lunch?" he asked curiously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''body heat...? how does that work?''
*She asked as she sat on the couch with her*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled, "We snuggle or cuddle I suppose. At least, that's what I was told anyways."

Mayyflower said:

Ava stopped walking and looked over at Alex. "Hey" she says kindly
"I'm new here and sorta lost... Is it possible that you could help me out?" Alex asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Len got up and stretched
Ayen stood up and yawned "well, what now? should we go out for lunch?" he asked curiously
"Sure" she says "Unless you guys are tired" she says

Roman said:
"I'm new here and sorta lost... Is it possible that you could help me out?" Alex asked.
Ava closed her book. "Oh your new?" she says smiling "Yea Ill help you out... First off im Ava" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Sure" she says "Unless you guys are tired" she says
Len shrugged his shoulders "i'm not sure, how about you Rin?" he asked looking over to Rin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back