• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly as she blushed. "So cute... Good night." He said, waving at her slightly before going to set up Yoru's bed.
Cyan:*she sighs, sitting in her own bed then gets up and stretches, taking her guitar and practicing it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...then wanna share that room?''
*She said as she got up as well*

[/QUOTE]
"You mean just stay in your room from now on? I'm perfectly okay with that." Nanami said happily as she grabbed Fuyumi's hand and led her to her room.

TheDragoon said:
It seemed Ken already became great friends with his sister before he was even born. It seemed they both cared very deeply for each other.
Yuto smiled softly. "Alright you two, how about we let mommy have some rest?" He asked softly to the two, picking them up and setting them in a crib in the corner of the room. "Daddy will be back here tomorrow to pick you 2 and mommy up so we can go home~" He said a soft and sweet voice.

Diablo slowly got up, now able to walk as he held onto Kanae's hand. "You know I love you, right?" He asked with a smirk.
Kanae blushed, "Shut up..." she said a little jokingly. They made their way to the living room and Kanae let go of his hand to turn on the tv. "What should we watch?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed in response to Asuka, soon replying to her as he took a second piece of his cake♅...
“ Maybe so~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and used her fork to take a piece of Kioko's cake, soon playing the fork into her mouth and smiling±...

“ So good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before smiling a little as she looked at their children, soon speaking and laughing❦...

"Their so cute~ I haven't even told Celia that I had kids... she'll most likely be mad at that."

...☿Kioko nodded as she went back to eating her piece of cake, talking in between bites☿...

"Yours is really good Ari-chan! It's better then mines~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean just stay in your room from now on? I'm perfectly okay with that." Nanami said happily as she grabbed Fuyumi's hand and led her to her room.
''alrighty then''

*She said as she smiled as she followed Nanami*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm a little excited, I don't know why though... I just am." Celia said and giggled again. "There isn't and wasn't much to be scared about, seeing as how she won't be a baby for that long."
Taylor chuckled, "I know but... It's just... Everything is moving so fast it's kind of hard to keep track. One minute, we're dating the next we're married and now we're parents... Well it didn't go TOO fast, but it's fast enough." He said laughing a little.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I know but... It's just... Everything is moving so fast it's kind of hard to keep track. One minute, we're dating the next we're married and now we're parents... Well it didn't go TOO fast, but it's fast enough." He said laughing a little.
"Was it fast? When did we start dating? Because I don't remember that... but the marriage and parents thing I understand." Celia said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Was it fast? When did we start dating? Because I don't remember that... but the marriage and parents thing I understand." Celia said with a nod.
Taylor blinked and began counting, using his fingers. "Uuummm.. I don't remember... I guess everything wasn't fast."

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and began counting, using his fingers. "Uuummm.. I don't remember... I guess everything wasn't fast."
Celia giggled quietly, "Neither of use can remember when we started dating. That's funny~" She said, giggling again as she cradled the baby in her arms.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty then''
*She said as she smiled as she followed Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami whistled as she walked up the stairs and down the hall until reaching Fuyumi's room. Opening to the door, she stepped inside. "Here we are!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly, "Neither of use can remember when we started dating. That's funny~" She said, giggling again as she cradled the baby in her arms.

Nanami whistled as she walked up the stairs and down the hall until reaching Fuyumi's room. Opening to the door, she stepped inside. "Here we are!"
*Fuyumi nodded before going to the bed and taking her shirt off as she sat on the edge of it*

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor smiled, "I remember when we met though... And how." He said laughing a little. "Anyways, when do we get to go home? The smell of this place is irritating my nose..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi nodded before going to the bed and taking her shirt off as she sat on the edge of it*

[/QUOTE]
All Nanami had to do was simply unzip the side of her dress, which she did and it soon fell to a heap on the floor. She sat down on the bed and shuffled a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
All Nanami had to do was simply unzip the side of her dress, which she did and it soon fell to a heap on the floor. She sat down on the bed and shuffled a little.
*Fuyumi then took off her knee socks and slippers as she also took off her skirt as she blushed*

''i-im doing this right...right?''

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "I remember when we met though... And how." He said laughing a little. "Anyways, when do we get to go home? The smell of this place is irritating my nose..."
"Yeah... You thought I was mean and rude! I was just having a really bad day." Celia said before carefully shifting herself so the her legs were dangling at the edge of the bed. "If you already filled out the necessary stuff, then we can go now."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah... You thought I was mean and rude! I was just having a really bad day." Celia said before carefully shifting herself so the her legs were dangling at the edge of the bed. "If you already filled out the necessary stuff, then we can go now."
Taylor nodded, "I did right after the situation died down.... Maybe we should just head out and get some rest or something... Besides, Talia is gonna grow up in a few hours."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I did right after the situation died down.... Maybe we should just head out and get some rest or something... Besides, Talia is gonna grow up in a few hours."
Celia blinked a few times as she stood up, "She is? I was either out most of the time or the whole giving birth took a long time... which is expected, though I don't know how long that really took."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi then took off her knee socks and slippers as she also took off her skirt as she blushed*
''i-im doing this right...right?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled and nodded, "You're doing just fine Fuyumi." She gave her a reassuring smile before scooting herself back until sh hit the soft plush pillows.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked a few times as she stood up, "She is? I was either out most of the time or the whole giving birth took a long time... which is expected, though I don't know how long that really took."

Nanami giggled and nodded, "You're doing just fine Fuyumi." She gave her a reassuring smile before scooting herself back until sh hit the soft plush pillows.
Taylor looked at his phone, before looking back at Celia, "Yeah.. You were out." He said softly. "Are you ready to head out?"

WeirdPrincess said:

*Fuyumi nodded before she started crawling over to Nanami. Note: she was still wearing this belt*

The bell blared and rang, signaling that class was over. Autumn sat in English, scrawling down the last bit of note she had to take before sticking the notes into her binder and leaving the classroom. Autumn didn't particularly like English nor did she like coming to school, but it was either face the rath of her mother for not attending or be bored out of her mind while going to school. It was obvious which one she picked.

As Autumn walked into the courtyard, she glanced around to see only a few students. This place sure was empty most of the time, she wondered why no one came to school. Maybe it was because the sought it as pointless or maybe they were already out of this dreadful high school. Autumn only wished that she was done, but she still had a year or two left.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Taylor looked at his phone, before looking back at Celia, "Yeah.. You were out." He said softly. "Are you ready to head out?"
"Sir yes sir. I'm ready as pie on a Monday morning~" Celia said with a giddy grin. She honestly had no idea what that meant, but wanted to use it anyways.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi nodded before she started crawling over to Nanami. Note: she was still wearing this belt*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Figure-SHUUEISHA-SOLID-SELECTION-11-ROSARIO-VAMPIRE-Mizore-Shirayuki-756-/321773116239 said:
6.jpg
[/URL]
Nanami looked at her and blushed lightly before gathering her up into her arms, snuggling Fuyumi happily. "For a snow women, you're pretty warm." She said with a slight laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
The bell blared and rang, signaling that class was over. Autumn sat in English, scrawling down the last bit of note she had to take before sticking the notes into her binder and leaving the classroom. Autumn didn't particularly like English nor did she like coming to school, but it was either face the rath of her mother for not attending or be bored out of her mind while going to school. It was obvious which one she picked.
As Autumn walked into the courtyard, she glanced around to see only a few students. This place sure was empty most of the time, she wondered why no one came to school. Maybe it was because the sought it as pointless or maybe they were already out of this dreadful high school. Autumn only wished that she was done, but she still had a year or two left.

@Lumina

"Sir yes sir. I'm ready as pie on a Monday morning~" Celia said with a giddy grin. She honestly had no idea what that meant, but wanted to use it anyways.

Nanami looked at her and blushed lightly before gathering her up into her arms, snuggling Fuyumi happily. "For a snow women, you're pretty warm." She said with a slight laugh.
''a-ah...''

*She said with a blush smiling a little as she nuzzled her shoulder*

WeirdPrincess said:

@Lumina

Taylor chuckled, "A pie on Monday morning?" He asked before teleporting himself, Celia and Talia all to the apartment.

Talia slowly opened her eyes, looking up at Celia, a tiny baby smile on her face.

"Someone's woke...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...''
*She said with a blush smiling a little as she nuzzled her shoulder*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled a little, "You're so cute. I just want to hug and kiss you forever." She said as she rested her head on top of Fuyumi's.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "A pie on Monday morning?" He asked before teleporting himself, Celia and Talia all to the apartment.
Talia slowly opened her eyes, looking up at Celia, a tiny baby smile on her face.

"Someone's woke...."
"I come up with weird things I know, don't judge me." Celia stuck her tongue out at him as the teleported back to the apartment. When he said someone was awake, she looked down at Talia in her arms and smiled gently. "Hi Talia~" Celia giggled a little and nuzzled her nose a little before smiling down at her. "She's so adorable... but why wouldn't she be?" Celia couldn't help but snicker at that.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled a little, "You're so cute. I just want to hug and kiss you forever." She said as she rested her head on top of Fuyumi's.
"I come up with weird things I know, don't judge me." Celia stuck her tongue out at him as the teleported back to the apartment. When he said someone was awake, she looked down at Talia in her arms and smiled gently. "Hi Talia~" Celia giggled a little and nuzzled her nose a little before smiling down at her. "She's so adorable... but why wouldn't she be?" Celia couldn't help but snicker at that.
*Fuyumi blushed more as she moved to Nanami's neck and began to kiss it a little*

WeirdPrincess said:
As Autumn walked into the courtyard, she glanced around to see only a few students. This place sure was empty most of the time, she wondered why no one came to school. Maybe it was because the sought it as pointless or maybe they were already out of this dreadful high school. Autumn only wished that she was done, but she still had a year or two left. @Lumina
The day had been going like any other; the weather was beautiful (as always, it seemed), and Lumina was once again sitting on the bench near a shady spot along the outside wall of the school. A few birds chirped in the branches above her head, and a slight breeze blew her hair back a bit.

Lumina had her eyes scrunched in focus at her palm, trying to create a controlled ball of flame. A few sparks popped up every now and then, but for the most part it just wasn't working. Sighing she tried one last time, and finally a small ball of fire appeared in her hand and the phoenix grinned... but the grin soon turned grimace when her own flame turned on her, singeing her hand. She flicked her hand to rid it of the flame, the ball landing close to Autumn, exploding against the stone of the courtyard ground and soon dissipating. Wincing Lumina held her hand gingerly, looking frustrated.

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor chuckled, "I know you do~ It's one of the reasons I love you too." He said, looking down at Talia. Talia giggled and reached over for Celia's face, her hand lightly tapping her cheek.

Taylor smiled warmly at the sight of how cute his wife and daughter was. "She's so cute... Just like her mother." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back