• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi blushed more as she moved to Nanami's neck and began to kiss it a little*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blushed more, "W-What are you doing?"

Nanne said:
Kanae entered and set down the plate on her nightstand. "I made you a sandwich and some potato chips." she said as she sat down on her beds side.

Mako swam under the water and picked her up and threw her back in. He began to laugh and splashed the water.
Ivory squealed in delight as she was suddenly lifted into the air and back into the lake. She swam back up and began to splash Mako, making an angry pout but with mischief in her eyes. "This is what you get for splashing me!"

Lumina said:
The day had been going like any other; the weather was beautiful (as always, it seemed), and Lumina was once again sitting on the bench near a shady spot along the outside wall of the school. A few birds chirped in the branches above her head, and a slight breeze blew her hair back a bit.
Lumina had her eyes scrunched in focus at her palm, trying to create a controlled ball of flame. A few sparks popped up every now and then, but for the most part it just wasn't working. Sighing she tried one last time, and finally a small ball of fire appeared in her hand and the phoenix grinned... but the grin soon turned grimace when her own flame turned on her, singeing her hand. She flicked her hand to rid it of the flame, the ball landing close to Autumn, exploding against the stone of the courtyard ground and soon dissipating. Wincing Lumina held her hand gingerly, looking frustrated.
As the breeze blew and the sun shined, Autumn was enjoying how quiet it was in the courtyard and had a small smile on her face was she slowly but surely walked along. That was, until she noticed a small ball of fire coming towards her. Autumn began to panic, even though that ball was small and it flew right past her towards the ground on the courtyard. It was a rather unexpected ball of fire and she wondered where it came from.

Autumn looked around the courtyard again, seeing one boy sitting by the fountain, another sleeping under a tree and then the last was a girl sitting on a bench not far from her. She didn't exactly know nor could tell who through that fireball, but decided it wasn't on purpose. No one knew of her all that much and Autumn made sure she didn't get into fights... or at least to many that is.

Autumn's amber irises gazed at the girl on the bench, noting how she looked a little frustrated. Wondering why, she decided to go over and ask. It wouldn't hurt... right? As Autumn reached Lumina, now standing beside her, she looked down at Lumina's hand and noticed a few small burn marks. "Hey, are you okay?" Her voice spoke out soft but loud.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I know you do~ It's one of the reasons I love you too." He said, looking down at Talia. Talia giggled and reached over for Celia's face, her hand lightly tapping her cheek.
Taylor smiled warmly at the sight of how cute his wife and daughter was. "She's so cute... Just like her mother." He said softly.
Celia was already blushing a little from Taylor saying he loved her, though that was normal, she looked a little surprised and blushed even more so when saying Talia was cute like her and looked back down at Talia. "H-Hey..."

tumblr_mz5mb4NRIV1qltjdlo1_500.gif

Though her blush began to fade away as Talia lightly tapped her cheeks, causing Celia to giggle again. "I would keep her like this if I could, sadly I can't." She said, a small smile on her face before Celia put a light kiss on her forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
As the breeze blew and the sun shined, Autumn was enjoying how quiet it was in the courtyard and had a small smile on her face was she slowly but surely walked along. That was, until she noticed a small ball of fire coming towards her. Autumn began to panic, even though that ball was small and it flew right past her towards the ground on the courtyard. It was a rather unexpected ball of fire and she wondered where it came from.
Autumn looked around the courtyard again, seeing one boy sitting by the fountain, another sleeping under a tree and then the last was a girl sitting on a bench not far from her. She didn't exactly know nor could tell who through that fireball, but decided it wasn't on purpose. No one knew of her all that much and Autumn made sure she didn't get into fights... or at least to many that is.

Autumn's amber irises gazed at the girl on the bench, noting how she looked a little frustrated. Wondering why, she decided to go over and ask. It wouldn't hurt... right? As Autumn reached Lumina, now standing beside her, she looked down at Lumina's hand and noticed a few small burn marks. "Hey, are you okay?" Her voice spoke out soft but loud.
Yet another failed attempt to even use her powers. What good was a phoenix if she couldn't utilize anything that made her who she was? She couldn't make fire (and even when she did she couldn't even get it to stay without injuring herself), she couldn't fly (at this point her wings were just decoration, from her perspective), she highly doubted her tears could heal, if that was even a thing... she probably couldn't reincarnate either. That was one theory she didn't want to test.

Sighing, Lumina blew on the burn marks, hoping to ease the pain a bit. It was working so far, but she'd have to find some kind of gauze or bandages or something eventually. She hadn't even been paying attention to where her fireball went, though she probably should have. She wasn't really paying much attention to anything around her until she heard a voice somewhere close, a simply "Hey, are you okay?" directed her way. She blinked at this stranger, wondering who it was. It took a moment before it really sunk in that this girl was asking the question to herself. Realizing she had been staring into space, she turning to actually face whoever this mystery person was.

"A-ah, yeah...I'm alright, I just kinda burned myself trying to practice my abilities is all..."

Her voice trailed off, getting nervous yet again. She hated how jittery and uncertain she got as soon as conversation began between herself and anybody else.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''just...something..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*She said as she pulled away*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia was already blushing a little from Taylor saying he loved her, though that was normal, she looked a little surprised and blushed even more so when saying Talia was cute like her and looked back down at Talia. "H-Hey..."

tumblr_mz5mb4NRIV1qltjdlo1_500.gif

Though her blush began to fade away as Talia lightly tapped her cheeks, causing Celia to giggle again. "I would keep her like this if I could, sadly I can't." She said, a small smile on her face before Celia put a light kiss on her forehead.
Taylor looked up at Celia and smiled, "Did you expect me to lie or something? You're both cute~" he said, pecking Celia's lips, then Talia's cheek. Talia giggled some more at her parents, waving her arms and kicking her legs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just...something..''
*She said as she pulled away*

[/QUOTE]
"Well it wasn't bad per say... a little strange at the very least." Nanami admitted as her blush began to die down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it wasn't bad per say... a little strange at the very least." Nanami admitted as her blush began to die down.
*Fuyumi then just burried her face into Nanami's chest*

''to be honest...your chest feels nice and soft..''

Aeron said:
Ivory squealed in delight as she was suddenly lifted into the air and back into the lake. She swam back up and began to splash Mako, making an angry pout but with mischief in her eyes. "This is what you get for splashing me!"
Mako got splashed with water, "Ahh! No! I've been hit! I'm melting!..." he said and fell back in the lake. Just floating as if he died.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before smiling a little as she looked at their children, soon speaking and laughing❦...
"Their so cute~ I haven't even told Celia that I had kids... she'll most likely be mad at that."

...☿Kioko nodded as she went back to eating her piece of cake, talking in between bites☿...

"Yours is really good Ari-chan! It's better then mines~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at Hikari and Kioko, a smile appearing on his face♅...

“ Yeah, they are~ I don't know much about her to know about that, but I bet she'll be scary~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and replied, a large smile appearing on her face±...

“ I like yours the same as mine, Koko-chan~ They're both really tasty!~ ”

------------------------------

...☄All the once green lands of the area were no more than ash and charcoal. The air was heavy with the smell of burnt flesh and smoke hung in a haze that partially obscured the blood-red sun. The cities stood like skeletons, barren wastelands, empty now that destruction had taken whatever the fire did not. Even the oceans stood still like semi-stagnant pools of death and decay, there were no waves as even the wind had left the . ocean. The skies were barren, no birds flew or sang, And all the while the oppressive heat rained down like the breath of hell. A male, armed with three guards stood amongst the carnage, slaughtering the last Human in the city. There were no more burials, the living would no longer approach a corpse for fear of their lives, so they rotted right out in the open with their unseeing eyes staring at the unravelling civilization. The male looked around at his guards, talking to them as a black smog sprang free from his mouth, the fires of death burning brightly around them☄...

“ Prepare the scouts. We're going on a reconnaissance mission to the school. We're searching for Imperius or his known associates. ”

...☄The guards nodded and they all vanished. The male smirked and spoke☄...

“ The world has inverted. Now, prepare yourselves, mankind. It's time for the triumphant return of the Demon Sanctum! ”

tumblr_nbiwhgsc8z1rawb5do1_400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and nodded, "Yeah... That was fun." He said, chuckling a little. "I'm happy I pretended to be a fake cop, you were weird enough to do so with me and now look."
---------------

Taylor sighed, "Alright... I'll just sit back down... You'll know when you need the doctor." He said, nodding his head as he took a seat
Violetta snickered, thinking back to the day they first met. "Man, that was quite a while ago, wasn't it? We didn't even really do anything as the cops, if I remember correctly."

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "That's fine, I really only want to see the places that are heavily populated."
--------

(( I'll keep that in mind xDD ))

Taylor was sitting in his chair again, looking over at Celia, smiling a little. "So... How are you holding up?" He asked in a soft tone.
Ava nods. "Okay then I'll show you" she says before she started walking and waving him to follow her

(Time skip o the end of the tour?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's Netflix?" Saki asked curiously. "And movies, what are those?"

"What's Netflix?" Saki asked curiously. "And movies, what are those?"
Ren blinked. "You don't know what a movie is!?" He asked, almost gasping. He then quickly took her hand and guided her over to the couch. "We HAVE to watch one!" He said. "How about we watch The Avengers? Just for starters." Ren now seemed very excited. Movies were very special to him, and it made him feel good because he was able to share it with a friend.

Jennete said:
Cyan:*she sighs, sitting in her own bed then gets up and stretches, taking her guitar and practicing it*
Ikuto and Yoru were now fast asleep by now.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed, "Shut up..." she said a little jokingly. They made their way to the living room and Kanae let go of his hand to turn on the tv. "What should we watch?"
Diablo shrugged. "I dunno, I haven't watched a lot of movies..." He said.

Lumina said:
((Yeah! :D ))
Yuto came in the hospital room the next morning quietly. "Hey there..." He said softly to Noir with a smile.

Ken is still fast asleep.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked. "You don't know what a movie is!?" He asked, almost gasping. He then quickly took her hand and guided her over to the couch. "We HAVE to watch one!" He said. "How about we watch The Avengers? Just for starters." Ren now seemed very excited. Movies were very special to him, and it made him feel good because he was able to share it with a friend.

Yuto came in the hospital room the next morning quietly. "Hey there..." He said softly to Noir with a smile.

Noir had been sleeping, looking like she could use a weeks worth of sleep. Her body was still healing from the surgery ((you said it that way earlier so we're making it like that xD )) and it's not often you conceive and actually have a child, much less two children, in the same day. When Yuto came in she stirred a bit, turning her head to look at her husband. "Oh hey there..."

Lilliana stayed sleeping soundly as well, still snuggled up against her brother.

Lumina said:
Noir had been sleeping, looking like she could use a weeks worth of sleep. Her body was still healing from the surgery ((you said it that way earlier so we're making it like that xD )) and it's not often you conceive and actually have a child, much less two children, in the same day. When Yuto came in she stirred a bit, turning her head to look at her husband. "Oh hey there..."
Lilliana stayed sleeping soundly as well, still snuggled up against her brother.
Yuto walked to her bedside and knelt down, still smiling. "You ready to go home?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "yeah, food." he said patting Rin's head
Len smiled "food!" he said happily.
Amaya chuckled. "Where should we go?" She asks

"Denny's?" Rin asks

Lumina said:
Yet another failed attempt to even use her powers. What good was a phoenix if she couldn't utilize anything that made her who she was? She couldn't make fire (and even when she did she couldn't even get it to stay without injuring herself), she couldn't fly (at this point her wings were just decoration, from her perspective), she highly doubted her tears could heal, if that was even a thing... she probably couldn't reincarnate either. That was one theory she didn't want to test.
Sighing, Lumina blew on the burn marks, hoping to ease the pain a bit. It was working so far, but she'd have to find some kind of gauze or bandages or something eventually. She hadn't even been paying attention to where her fireball went, though she probably should have. She wasn't really paying much attention to anything around her until she heard a voice somewhere close, a simply "Hey, are you okay?" directed her way. She blinked at this stranger, wondering who it was. It took a moment before it really sunk in that this girl was asking the question to herself. Realizing she had been staring into space, she turning to actually face whoever this mystery person was.

"A-ah, yeah...I'm alright, I just kinda burned myself trying to practice my abilities is all..."

Her voice trailed off, getting nervous yet again. She hated how jittery and uncertain she got as soon as conversation began between herself and anybody else.
Autumn stared at the girl, clearly puzzled when she said she burned herself. How had she done that? Autumn figured it hand something to do with her powers... because this school wasn't exactly for normal people. Everyone here has some weird type of power, well not all weird... just the ones she's never really heard of. Not that it mattered whether she knew all the powers or not, though she thought it would be at least a little helpful.

Wait... This girl just said she burned herself, so she must have been trying to use fire ( which Autumn figured was the base of her powers or maybe she was wrong ). Putting two and two together, she figured that the small fireball had come from her! It made sense... at least a little bit. The girl must have been trying to use or practicing to use her powers, seemingly succeeding a little ( seeing as how she made a fireball ). Though that must have backfired, because the fireball ended burning her hand and resulted in the girl throwing it somewhere so it would hurt her any further.

"So you're the one who threw the fireball!"

Autumn was talking mostly to herself, a look of triumph on her face. Finally! She knew where it had come from and who had thrown it, well she didn't know her name but knew her face.

"I can help you with that if you want. Healing is sort of easy for me... not exactly my strong point though."

Autumn let out a small laugh as she said that. For being 17, she sure didn't know how to use her powers very well either. Unless it was in her combat form, which she knew how to use easily.

TheDragoon said:

She sat down on her couch and started looking for a movie on Netflix, "Any particular genre?" she asked as she turned to look at him.

Roman said:
Taylor looked up at Celia and smiled, "Did you expect me to lie or something? You're both cute~" he said, pecking Celia's lips, then Talia's cheek. Talia giggled some more at her parents, waving her arms and kicking her legs.
"Hush you." Celia looked back up at Taylor and stuck her tongue out after he pecked her lips. Looking back down at Talia, she giggled as she watched her wave her arms and kick her legs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi then just burried her face into Nanami's chest*
''to be honest...your chest feels nice and soft..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled lightly and pet Fuyumi, "Well thank you~"

Nanne said:
She sat down on her couch and started looking for a movie on Netflix, "Any particular genre?" she asked as she turned to look at him.
Diablo chuckled as he pulled her close, almost smirking. "How about romance~?" He asked teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hush you." Celia looked back up at Taylor and stuck her tongue out after he pecked her lips. Looking back down at Talia, she giggled as she watched her wave her arms and kick her legs.
Nanami giggled lightly and pet Fuyumi, "Well thank you~"
((Dragoon sees how it is >.> <.< xD JK JK))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled as he pulled her close, almost smirking. "How about romance~?" He asked teasingly.
Kanae blushed a little, "Okay...." she said quietly and embarrassed. She chose a random romance movie and got up, "I'm going to go get some popcorn."

TheDragoon said:

Saki looked even more confused then before. "What's The Avengers?" She asked.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little, "Okay...." she said quietly and embarrassed. She chose a random romance movie and got up, "I'm going to go get some popcorn."
Diablo got up slowly and walked into Kanae's bedroom, grabbing the blanket so they could cuddle while watching the movie. He got under the covers, waiting for Kanae to come back with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked even more confused then before. "What's The Avengers?" She asked.
Ren laughed lightly as he winked at her. "Your going to have to see it to believe it." He said before he went to go make some popcorn once he selected the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back