• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
((Yay where is he?))
((He's- "ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND! GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOWWWWWWW!" Yeah... He'll be in the courtyard shortly... After he stops speeding around the dang city on his motorcycle xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((He's- "ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND! GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOWWWWWWW!" Yeah... He'll be in the courtyard shortly... After he stops speeding around the dang city on his motorcycle xD ))
((Lol xD sound like fun... I'll say they left Kumiko's house and went back to the school to look around some more))

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "This is gonna suck" He said making a suit appear on himself a slight dent in the back from his wings
Mayyflower said:
Lexi blinked, So much for eating alone with Kite.. She thought to herself before she smiled. "Let's go eat shall we?" She asks as she claps her hands together
@shortyshot8
Kite nodded and went inside with them. "Alright... Table for 3 please!" He said as the clerk nodded, putting them on the waiting list. "You all shall be seated shortly." The clerk said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Maybe I dunno have someone hear the music and go check it out? xD )
ima just...leave that at there since im watching an anime xD )))

Kite nodded and went inside with them. "Alright... Table for 3 please!" He said as the clerk nodded, putting them on the waiting list. "You all shall be seated shortly." The clerk said.
William growled slightly "Damn wings...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ima just...leave that at there since im watching an anime xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh i owe)))
''alright...well......il try to just make it a small meal since you feel sick and..yeah''

*He said before trying to cook up a small dish*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Thank you" she said with a small smile as she watched him.

Evergreen98 said:
((Lol xD sound like fun... I'll say they left Kumiko's house and went back to the school to look around some more))
(Mmk :3)

Axel drove his motorcycle up to the front of a smile on his face. "Well it's safe to say that was a successful test run." He laughed lightly as he took his helmet off.

shortyshot8 said:
William growled slightly "Damn wings...."

(*Facepalm*)
Lexi looked out the window, her arms behind her back

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Thank you" she said with a small smile as she watched him.
*Natsuru soon finished cooking the small dish and gave it to Amara and sat her at the table*

''here ya go. i should be enough to feed you and the baby''

Roman said:
The man working the cart handed her a vanilla ice cream cone, while Ken finally decided on what he wanted. He pointed at the chocolate flavor and smiled, "Chocolate please." He said, before the man gave him his cone. Ken gave the ice cream a lick before looking at Sakie. "Where to now?"
Sakie stared at the cone in her hands before licking it, "Um... I don't know. Let's go find a bench to sit on." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked out the window, her arms behind her back
Kite sat down at a seat, his hand on his lap. "So what do you want to talk about while we wait?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Axel drove his motorcycle up to the front of a smile on his face. "Well it's safe to say that was a successful test run." He laughed lightly as he took his helmet off.
Loreli hummed as she walked into school, she and her sister Ruby will be attending. Ruby yawned a little and helped her sister's hand as she walked next to her. The two saw a guy pull up on a motorcycle in front of the school. The two tilted their heads.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru soon finished cooking the small dish and gave it to Amara and sat her at the table*
''here ya go. i should be enough to feed you and the baby''

[/QUOTE]
Amara then smiled at him and nodded lightly before she began to eat.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli hummed as she walked into school, she and her sister Ruby will be attending. Ruby yawned a little and helped her sister's hand as she walked next to her. The two saw a guy pull up on a motorcycle in front of the school. The two tilted their heads.
Axel turned his head and saw two girls looking at him strangely. "Umm... Hello?" He asked, smiling a little nervously as he waved his hand a little.

Axel turned his head and saw two girls looking at him strangely. "Umm... Hello?" He asked, smiling a little nervously as he waved his hand a little.
Loreli smiled and waved back. Ruby just stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the ring before looking at Akira and back towards the ring. She stood there speechless for a few second before exclaiming, "So that's what you meant!" Asuka soon realized that wasn't exactly the typical reaction someone got from a proposal and her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "To answer your question.... Yes. I'll become your wife." She said with a smile as tears of joys filled her eyes.
...♅Akira smiled and took the ring out of the box, soon placing it onto her left ring finger. He quickly took her into a tight hug, talking as he did so♅...

“ I love you! ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''how is it?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" She stopped eating and looked over at him "Its really good" she said with a smile before she began eating again.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli smiled and waved back. Ruby just stared at him.
Axel blinked at them. Well this is weird... He thought. "Umm... Why are you two looking at me like that? Is it the motorcycle?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" She stopped eating and looked over at him "Its really good" she said with a smile before she began eating again.
*Natsuru smiled as he began eating also*

''hmmm...what do you hope the baby being? a boy? a girl?''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You okay?"
Kite sat down at a seat, his hand on his lap. "So what do you want to talk about while we wait?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Lexi nods. "Yea I'm fine" she says as they take a seat.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley shrugged as he popped the bread into his mouth and ate it. "I guess I'll try it at the least, but I'm not taking your food silly." Taking a bite of Autumn's food he nodded in approval before eating another piece of his bread. "Pretty good I have to admit."
Autumn smiled, "I'm not saying you should take it. Just that you should eat some besides bread." She said before bringing her plate closer to her and eating more of the food.

Al stood up and yawned "No matter what I can't do it.......It will never be the same" He said as he walked upstairs and opened Fuyumi's door on accident as he fell down into her bed (I got bored xD )

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back