• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al went to Fuyumi's door (Hope I spelled that right I suck with names xD ) and knocked "Hey you alive in there!?"
*Fuyumi was asleep in her bed but her TV was still on*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "I guess that means our date is cancelled?" He said with a frown.
@shortyshot8
William looked at Kite "Oh don't be a sour puss...Also think fast" He said as the hoard of men and ladies charged past them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi was asleep in her bed but her TV was still on*

[/QUOTE]
Al creaked open the door slightly before shaking his head as he closed it and went downstairs to the piano until she woke up as he repeated the tune he had heard from his watch

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Kite "Oh don't be a sour puss...Also think fast" He said as the hoard of men and ladies charged past them

Al creaked open the door slightly before shaking his head as he closed it and went downstairs to the piano until she woke up as he repeated the tune he had heard from his watch

[media]

[/media]
Kite blinked before he squealed as he was run over by a hoard of men and women. "AGHHHH!!! This hurts so much!!!" He yelled.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:

[media]

[/media]
its night time by the way lol)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure)))

[/QUOTE]
Al was still there sitting with tired eyes as he practiced the song

Kite sighed. "Whatever... I'm starving now... I know I said this was a date and everything... But do you wanna join us for dinner?" He asked politely.
William smiled and nodded "Sure!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al was still there sitting with tired eyes as he practiced the song

William smiled and nodded "Sure!"
Kite smiled back. "Great! One more thing... This is a fancy restaurant so you might wanna change into something more formal..." He laughed nervously, showing off his tux a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Yep!" She said happily as her ears wiggled. "Kenai? Are you okay" she said as she looked back at him. "Y-yeah I'm fine" he said nervously, his eyes still closed. Yuna pursed her lips before laughing "Kenai!, open your eyes silly!" She called back to him. Kenai took a deep breath before opening his eyes slowly, his head whipped from side to side as he looked at the view "....this isn't so bad..." he said quietly to himself.
Yumi flew up a little higher, "Ready for a spin? Or a loop?" She asked excitedly as the went over the city and soon started to go over the ocean.

Nonalaka said:
@Himeragi Seiker did you reply to this? Or do I owe you a reply?))
oh i owe)))

''alright...well......il try to just make it a small meal since you feel sick and..yeah''

*He said before trying to cook up a small dish*

Kite smiled back. "Great! One more thing... This is a fancy restaurant so you might wanna change into something more formal..." He laughed nervously, showing off his tux a bit.
William blinked "This is gonna suck" He said making a suit appear on himself a slight dent in the back from his wings

Lexi blinked, So much for eating alone with Kite.. She thought to herself before she smiled. "Let's go eat shall we?" She asks as she claps her hands together

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ima just...idk)))

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe I dunno have someone hear the music and go check it out? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi flew up a little higher, "Ready for a spin? Or a loop?" She asked excitedly as the went over the city and soon started to go over the ocean.
Yuna looked down "Look! Were over water!" She said happily before listening to Yumi's question. Kenai's face turned pale "A-A loop?" He repeated nervously. Yuna nodded "Oh, Yay! Do a loop!" She called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back