• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ooh...sounds nice''
*She said with a smile, now remembering her childhood which she rarely thought about*

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "It reminds me of something from my past....You see my past is quite blurry to me but...This...It's something I've always kept with me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took in the sight before him, closing his eyes and exhaling. He replied, keeping his eyes closed♅...
“ It's my favourite spot. Coming here gives me.. some peace. But anyway~ ”

...♅Akira opened his eyes and released Asuka's hand, soon placing his hands behind his back. He then manifested a small, rectangular box. He went down onto one knee and spoke, bring his arms forward and opening said box, revealing a diamond ring♅...

“ Asuka Yuriko Hinamori, will you do me the honour and become my wife? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at the ring before looking at Akira and back towards the ring. She stood there speechless for a few second before exclaiming, "So that's what you meant!" Asuka soon realized that wasn't exactly the typical reaction someone got from a proposal and her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "To answer your question.... Yes. I'll become your wife." She said with a smile as tears of joys filled her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "It reminds me of something from my past....You see my past is quite blurry to me but...This...It's something I've always kept with me"
''ah...yknow, it sounds like music you would always listen to because your parents played it for you when you were a child......it made me think about my childhood, which i rarely do''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...yknow, it sounds like music you would always listen to because your parents played it for you when you were a child......it made me think about my childhood, which i rarely do''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled and nodded "Yeah...." He continued looking at it as it was now clear there was a picture of someone on it

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and nodded "Yeah...." He continued looking at it as it was now clear there was a picture of someone on it
''well...hm, have you seen Roman?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...hm, have you seen Roman?''

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her "Hmm? Roman? I haven't seen him in a while"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...hmmm...how about Fuyumi?''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I believe she is still in her room"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi huffed. "That's good I guess" she says
William shrugged "Not my problem"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I believe she is still in her room"

William shrugged "Not my problem"
''ah...i still need to show her around school. but i might get kidnapped again so, can you show her around?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...i still need to show her around school. but i might get kidnapped again so, can you show her around?''

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled "Sure" He said happily "Anything for a friend"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi slowed down a little and breezed through the sky, going over the city. "I hope you guys are okay. I can already tell you're happy Yuna." She thought and turned her head a little to look at Yuna and Kenai.
Yuna nodded "Yep!" She said happily as her ears wiggled. "Kenai? Are you okay" she said as she looked back at him. "Y-yeah I'm fine" he said nervously, his eyes still closed. Yuna pursed her lips before laughing "Kenai!, open your eyes silly!" She called back to him. Kenai took a deep breath before opening his eyes slowly, his head whipped from side to side as he looked at the view "....this isn't so bad..." he said quietly to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the ring before looking at Akira and back towards the ring. She stood there speechless for a few second before exclaiming, "So that's what you meant!" Asuka soon realized that wasn't exactly the typical reaction someone got from a proposal and her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "To answer your question.... Yes. I'll become your wife." She said with a smile as tears of joys filled her eyes.
((( I'll reply when my laptop finishes installing Windows 10 lol, I'm at 40% xP)))

((( Anyway, if anyone has kik, add me ;P: Fukushima_Akira)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright. well, try not to get her into any trouble. k?''

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "That's a promise" He said giving her a pat on the head before opening the door "Oh and...Try not to think too hard on it"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "That's a promise" He said giving her a pat on the head before opening the door "Oh and...Try not to think too hard on it"
''think too hard on....what?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''think too hard on....what?''

[/QUOTE]
Al's face turned serious "All in good time"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi yawned. "What a day" she says stretching
William chuckled "It sure was"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....eh?''
*She said as she tilted her head*

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Get some rest...We wouldn't want you getting ill...Mistress" He said as he closed the door behind himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled, "You can't just eat bread silly! I'll let you have some of my food, it's really good." She said as she slightly pushed the plate over to Ryley. "I don't want any bread, but thanks for asking!"
Ryley shrugged as he popped the bread into his mouth and ate it. "I guess I'll try it at the least, but I'm not taking your food silly." Taking a bite of Autumn's food he nodded in approval before eating another piece of his bread. "Pretty good I have to admit."

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "It sure was"

Al smirked "Get some rest...We wouldn't want you getting ill...Mistress" He said as he closed the door behind himself
''eh...?''

*She said as she went back into bed with a confused face*

''why did he call me...Mistress...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh...?''
*She said as she went back into bed with a confused face*

''why did he call me...Mistress...?''

[/QUOTE]
Al went to Fuyumi's door (Hope I spelled that right I suck with names xD ) and knocked "Hey you alive in there!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back