• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "no, for already being so silly." he said teasingly before looking around
Dakota smiled "Oh, Right" she said with a chuckle "Hmm...all these rides seem to be okay I guess..." she said as she looked at some rides across from them"Or bumper cars.... Or there's a haunted house thing...but I'd rather not scream like a little girl" she laughed lightly. "Hm, I guess I'm lost on where to go next" she said as she examined the area.

Dnaleri017 said:
"No no, I'm just looking at all the ingredients in my dish and well... I didn't realize that some of this stuff I can't eat due to my allergies." Ryley pulled out a small bag from his pocket with bread. "Luckily I have french bread! I'll survive, besides I need to finish my bread before it gets moldy. This'll suffice." He held out a piece of his bread. "Want a piece?"
Autumn giggled, "You can't just eat bread silly! I'll let you have some of my food, it's really good." She said as she slightly pushed the plate over to Ryley. "I don't want any bread, but thanks for asking!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay.."Asuka said softly, soon standing up before gently setting her hand in Akira's.
...♅Akira smiled and vanished, along with Asuka. When they reappeared, they stood within an open field, a large river running alongside them. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are~ ”

Nonalaka said:
@WeirdPrincess I think you owe me a
(( I'll go look for it right now. I sowwy ;-; ))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna wasted no time as she quickly made her way over and hopped on, Kenai slowly followed her before hesitantly hopping on himself. "All aboard and ready for take off!" Yuna called out before laughing.
Yumi roared before slowly standing up to her feet. Her wings flapped a few times, "Hang on tight! It might be a little fast and rocky." She thought to them before flew off into the air in amazing speed. Yumi flew just above the trees and soared around.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and vanished, along with Asuka. When they reappeared, they stood within an open field, a large river running alongside them. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked around in awe, "It's beautiful here..." She whispered and looked towards the river. "You must know a lot of good spots." She laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'll go look for it right now. I sowwy ;-; ))

Yumi roared before slowly standing up to her feet. Her wings flapped a few times, "Hang on tight! It might be a little fast and rocky." She thought to them before flew off into the air in amazing speed. Yumi flew just above the trees and soared around.
Yuna laughed happily as she looked around her "This is awesome!" She chimed. Kenai however was holding on tightly with his ears folded back and his eyes firmly shut.

((Its okay :3))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded before going to the other side of the bed and laid down.
Amaya hugged him close when he laid down.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded before an angry swarm of guys appeared behind them "And now I run"
Lexi watched. "William whats happening" she asks

Roman said:
Ken made his way to the ice cream cart was with, Sakie. When they made it there, he raised a brow and looked at the flavors that were being sold.
Sakie stared at all of the flavors before pointing to the vanilla flavor, "I'll have that one please. Um... Va-nil-la..." She said slowly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked around in awe, "It's beautiful here..." She whispered and looked towards the river. "You must know a lot of good spots." She laughed.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took in the sight before him, closing his eyes and exhaling. He replied, keeping his eyes closed♅...

“ It's my favourite spot. Coming here gives me.. some peace. But anyway~ ”

...♅Akira opened his eyes and released Asuka's hand, soon placing his hands behind his back. He then manifested a small, rectangular box. He went down onto one knee and spoke, bring his arms forward and opening said box, revealing a diamond ring♅...

“ Asuka Yuriko Hinamori, will you do me the honour and become my wife? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al woke up and walked into Himeragi's room without knocking
@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi looked at the door a bit startled and sighed in relief that it was Al*

''Al...jeez, you gave me a scare there, knock before you enter please..''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at everyone. "This doesn't look like nothing" she says
William smiled "I hope it is"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looked at the door a bit startled and sighed in relief that it was Al*
''Al...jeez, you gave me a scare there, knock before you enter please..''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Good to see you up and well" He said happily as he closed the door behind him before pulling out his pocket watch

shortyshot8 said:

Al smiled "Good to see you up and well" He said happily as he closed the door behind him before pulling out his pocket watch
Lexi went out and stood beside him.

shortyshot8 said:

''so...what chu up to?''

*She said as she started getting out of bed*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi went out and stood beside him.
William watched closer "What the...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...what chu up to?''
*She said as she started getting out of bed*

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled "Not much" He said looking at the pocket watch closely as if there were something else there

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed happily as she looked around her "This is awesome!" She chimed. Kenai however was holding on tightly with his ears folded back and his eyes firmly shut.
((Its okay :3))
Yumi slowed down a little and breezed through the sky, going over the city. "I hope you guys are okay. I can already tell you're happy Yuna." She thought and turned her head a little to look at Yuna and Kenai.

shortyshot8 said:

Al chuckled "Not much" He said looking at the pocket watch closely as if there were something else there
''huh? whats that? a pocket watch?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''huh? whats that? a pocket watch?''

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "It's very special...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..i see''
*She said as she sat on the edge of the bed*

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Listen closely" He said quietly before winding it up and when he stopped it played a melody

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi looks over at William. "What?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Listen closely" He said quietly before winding it up and when he stopped it played a melody
[media]

[/media]
''ooh...sounds nice''

*She said with a smile, now remembering her childhood which she rarely thought about*

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie stared at all of the flavors before pointing to the vanilla flavor, "I'll have that one please. Um... Va-nil-la..." She said slowly.
The man working the cart handed her a vanilla ice cream cone, while Ken finally decided on what he wanted. He pointed at the chocolate flavor and smiled, "Chocolate please." He said, before the man gave him his cone. Ken gave the ice cream a lick before looking at Sakie. "Where to now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back