• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up and yawned "No matter what I can't do it.......It will never be the same" He said as he walked upstairs and opened Fuyumi's door on accident as he fell down into her bed (I got bored xD )
@Himeragi Seiker
dammit .-.)

*Fuyumi remained asleep. Just a heavy sleeping ice burg*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi took a drink of her water. "So" she says looking at William and then to kite @TheRebelliousDragon
William smiled "Well....I don't know how to put this but...I think Kagura is my soul mate"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]dammit .-.)
*Fuyumi remained asleep. Just a heavy sleeping ice burg*

[/QUOTE]
(Well you seem pissed xD )

Al was already asleep as he wrapped an arm around her not thinking

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked down "Look! Were over water!" She said happily before listening to Yumi's question. Kenai's face turned pale "A-A loop?" He repeated nervously. Yuna nodded "Oh, Yay! Do a loop!" She called out.
Yumi nodded before picking up speed and flew up in the air. She quickly did two loops before stabling out and flying forwards agains. "That was awesome!"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well....I don't know how to put this but...I think Kagura is my soul mate"

Lexi nods and smiles. "That's cute" she says with a chuckle. "Hurt her and I'll kill you" she says smiling innocently

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods and smiles. "That's cute" she says with a chuckle. "Hurt her and I'll kill you" she says smiling innocently
William blinked "Uhhh....Okay then" He said nervously before studying something in his pocket

shortyshot8 said:

yeah...my stomach kinda feels weird...)))

*Fuyumi was still sleeping like an ice burg*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took the ring out of the box, soon placing it onto her left ring finger. He quickly took her into a tight hug, talking as he did so♅...
“ I love you! ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and hugged Akira back, "I love you too."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yeah...my stomach kinda feels weird...)))
*Fuyumi was still sleeping like an ice burg*

[/QUOTE]
(Are you gonna be okay?)

Al smiled and buried his face into her neck

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "Good" she says playing with her ring
William nodded "But is it....Too soon?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Are you gonna be okay?)

"Too soon for what? To get married? Have kids?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he began eating also*
''hmmm...what do you hope the baby being? a boy? a girl?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara thought for a bit "Oh? Well..let's see....I think I'd be delighted with a son or a daughter equally" she said with a nod "Though if the baby is a girl id be able to dress her in cute dresses" she said with a giggle "What about you?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Are you gonna be okay?)

think so. guess its just something i ate...)))

*Fuyumi slowly woke up seeing Al burrying his face into her neck*

'what...the....'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]think so. guess its just something i ate...)))
*Fuyumi slowly woke up seeing Al burrying his face into her neck*

'what...the....'

[/QUOTE]
(Well I really hope you feel better)

Al muttered "This pillow...Feels weird" He muttered as he had his hand on her chest

The clerk came back, asking for Kite, Lexi, and William. "Looks like were getting a table." Kite laughed as the clerk walked them to their table.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The clerk came back, asking for Kite, Lexi, and William. "Looks like were getting a table." Kite laughed as the clerk walked them to their table.
@shortyshot8
William followed as he fiddled with the object in his pocket

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and hugged Akira back, "I love you too."
...♅Akira smiled and pulled away slightly so that his face was directly infront of hers. He spoke as he leaned in, going to kiss her lips♅...

“ I will never lie to you. I will never leave you. I will forever love you with all of my heart. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "D-Did I say that outloud!?"
Lexi looked at William. "Yes you did, if it's marriage make sure it's what you really want and make sure she's who you want and for kids.. I would wait" she says before the clerk came. "Awesome" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at William. "Yes you did, if it's marriage make sure it's what you really want and make sure she's who you want and for kids.. I would wait" she says before the clerk came. "Awesome" she says happily
William looked down blushing a little "Sh-Shut up..." He muttered

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought for a bit "Oh? Well..let's see....I think I'd be delighted with a son or a daughter equally" she said with a nod "Though if the baby is a girl id be able to dress her in cute dresses" she said with a giggle "What about you?"
''hmmm...a girl seems better with me. see i used to baby sit and well...''

*He thought about the times he baby sat through his experience*

''boys...just seem to be more......chaotic...while the girls were...just......much more peaceful to take care of..and also..since its also my child, the baby would probably take the title of being a god or goddess of destruction...so God please help me if its a boy...and also, she might take some powers of the goddess of love and heartbreak as well so...itd be kinda awkward if...it was a boy......if he ever sensed heart break..''

*He then dropped his head*

''but again, taking care of girls means more awkward moments when they talk about growing up but...its better than facing a war zone...i think..''

shortyshot8 said:
(Well I really hope you feel better)
Al muttered "This pillow...Feels weird" He muttered as he had his hand on her chest
*Fuyumi then glared at him as she then freezed Al into a block of ice leaving his head outside of the ice block*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi nodded before picking up speed and flew up in the air. She quickly did two loops before stabling out and flying forwards agains. "That was awesome!"
Yuna laughed as Yumi looped "Yeah! It was!" She said happily. Kenai, realising the loops werent that scary finally seemed somewhat relaxed as his ears now no longer folded back he even began to smile brightly as he nodded in agreement.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...a girl seems better with me. see i used to baby sit and well...''
*He thought about the times he baby sat through his experience*

''boys...just seem to be more......chaotic...while the girls were...just......much more peaceful to take care of..and also..since its also my child, the baby would probably take the title of being a god or goddess of destruction...so God please help me if its a boy...and also, she might take some powers of the goddess of love and heartbreak as well so...itd be kinda awkward if...it was a boy......if he ever sensed heart break..''

*He then dropped his head*

''but again, taking care of girls means more awkward moments when they talk about growing up but...its better than facing a war zone...i think..''

*Fuyumi then glared at him as she then freezed Al into a block of ice leaving his head outside of the ice block*

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes opened "Huh? What are you doing in my bed?"

shortyshot8 said:
William followed as he fiddled with the object in his pocket
Mayyflower said:
The clerk showed them their table, handing them their menus. "Shall I start you guys off with any appetizers?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down blushing a little "Sh-Shut up..." He muttered
Lexi followed the clerk. "I'm only saying she's like my family... My sister, and if anything happens to her, I'm.." She cuts off cause she doesn't want to finish it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back