• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The clerk showed them their table, handing them their menus. "Shall I start you guys off with any appetizers?" He asked.
Mayyflower said:
Lexi followed the clerk. "I'm only saying she's like my family... My sister, and if anything happens to her, I'm.." She cuts off cause she doesn't want to finish it
William just continued looking straight down

The clerk showed them their table, handing them their menus. "Shall I start you guys off with any appetizers?" He asked.
"Umm?" She hummed before looking over at the boys. "Up to you guys" she says @shortyshot8

Axel blinked at them. Well this is weird... He thought. "Umm... Why are you two looking at me like that? Is it the motorcycle?" He asked.
Loreli tilted her head "no... I don't think so... we just got to this school and was wondering if you go to the school"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its my bed and its my room...and thats my chest..''

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened "E-EH!?!"

Mayyflower said:
"Umm?" She hummed before looking over at the boys. "Up to you guys" she says @shortyshot8
William sighed "I don't care"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "E-EH!?!"

William sighed "I don't care"
*She then pushed Al off the bed as he rocked around still in an ice burg and his head sticking out*

''i believe this is...suitable for punishment..''

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli tilted her head "no... I don't think so... we just got to this school and was wondering if you go to the school"
Axel nodded. "Uh huh, I'm actually a human... But I got strange powers from when I was a kid." He said before he deactivated his cycle shift, causing his motorcycle and helmet to disappear. "What's your names?" He asked the girls.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then pushed Al off the bed as he rocked around still in an ice burg and his head sticking out*
''i believe this is...suitable for punishment..''

[/QUOTE]
Al winced "I can't feel my body..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods.
The clerk nodded and gave them time to pick what they were going to order as he left. "What are you guys thinking of eating?" He asked William and Lexi.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods.
William smiled as he took his hand out of his pocket while thinking "Maybe I'm rushing it...We have only dated for three months"

The clerk nodded and gave them time to pick what they were going to order as he left. "What are you guys thinking of eating?" He asked William and Lexi.
@shortyshot8
William blinked "Some form of steak"

Axel nodded. "Uh huh, I'm actually a human... But I got strange powers from when I was a kid." He said before he deactivated his cycle shift, causing his motorcycle and helmet to disappear. "What's your names?" He asked the girls.
" that is cool..." Ruby muttered. Loreli giggled "I am Loreli and this is Ruby" she said " nice to meet you.. what your name?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he took his hand out of his pocket while thinking "Maybe I'm rushing it...We have only dated for three months"

William blinked "Some form of steak"
@shortyshot8
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Gosh I don't even know" she says as the thinks

Evergreen98 said:
" that is cool..." Ruby muttered. Loreli giggled "I am Loreli and this is Ruby" she said " nice to meet you.. what your name?"
Axel smiled sweetly at them as the sun shined on his face. "Axel, it's nice to meet you both as well." He said with a small laugh.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Gosh I don't even know" she says as the thinks
Kite laughed a little. "That's what the menu's for love." He said to Lexi.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and pulled away slightly so that his face was directly infront of hers. He spoke as he leaned in, going to kiss her lips♅...
“ I will never lie to you. I will never leave you. I will forever love you with all of my heart. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed, "You sure know how to leave me speechless." She whispered before leaning in the rest of the way and kissing Akira.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmmm...''
*She then broke the ice as Al can now move*

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Well that's better"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Well that's better"
*Fuyumi sighed and went to the bathroom*

''im going to shower...if you peek, il freeze you to death...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...a girl seems better with me. see i used to baby sit and well...''
*He thought about the times he baby sat through his experience*

''boys...just seem to be more......chaotic...while the girls were...just......much more peaceful to take care of..and also..since its also my child, the baby would probably take the title of being a god or goddess of destruction...so God please help me if its a boy...and also, she might take some powers of the goddess of love and heartbreak as well so...itd be kinda awkward if...it was a boy......if he ever sensed heart break..''

*He then dropped his head*

''but again, taking care of girls means more awkward moments when they talk about growing up but...its better than facing a war zone...i think..''

*Fuyumi then glared at him as she then freezed Al into a block of ice leaving his head outside of the ice block*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Wow, you're thinking of every scenario aren't you, Even if the baby were a boy, I'm sure we could raise him to behave just fine" she said with a smile before giggling again "Let's just hope if our child is a girl she doesn't have my power which would cause her to well...easily attract people" she said with a laugh "that would be a problem when she grows up" she said waving her hands a little "Now I'm thinking far ahead too" she said with a giggle.

Kite laughed a little. "That's what the menu's for love." He said to Lexi.
@shortyshot8
Lexi looked at the menu. "I'm in the mood for salad" she says quietly to herself

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Wow, you're thinking of every scenario aren't you, Even if the baby were a boy, I'm sure we could raise him to behave just fine" she said with a smile before giggling again "Let's just hope if our child is a girl she doesn't have my power which would cause her to well...easily attract people" she said with a laugh "that would be a problem when she grows up" she said waving her hands a little "Now I'm thinking far ahead too" she said with a giggle.
''haha yeah..''

*He said with a smile as he chuckled a little bit*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at the menu. "I'm in the mood for salad" she says quietly to herself
Kite nodded. "Alright, I'll be getting myself some spaghetti and meatballs... And for drinks?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi sighed and went to the bathroom*
''im going to shower...if you peek, il freeze you to death...''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked while thinking "She can't do anything to the man of fire..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back