• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "The Enigmatic East", a fantasy wild west. (A dramatic RP with romance, exploration, and danger.)

Goodknight Song

"Fingers crossed that you don't scar me for life."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As I am an adult, I ask that any who PM me are also adults. No offense to any minors, I am just uncomfortable RPing with anyone under the age of 18. Thank you.

Hey RPnation! This is a take on a wild west story but with eastern and fantasy elements! I know, sounds wierd but if you'll give me a chance, I'll explain as best as I can!

Imagine a story about exploration into a unknown new world, with untold marvels and dangers that haven't been seen before by modern man. Much like when the explorers of America had to face when discovering the west! But this could also be applied to many fantasy stories, no?

So my idea is of a world with adventurous human cowboys (cowgirls) and mountain men (mountain women), noble orc and elf natives, dwarf blacksmiths and miners, gnome inventors and snake-oil salesmen (saleswomen), and a mix of all these western and fantasy elements! But also with eastern themes!

This story can have a small-town girl who dreams about the civilized west, where women of leisure wear beautiful kimono and rode fierce dragons, or ladies of noble birth in gorgeous gowns atop noble griffins. There could be a tribe of mysterious orc warriors who are fighting against the invasion of humans from the far west, who fight with katana and wear lacqoured wooden armor.

CRAVINGS: - Explorers of the New World - Two adventurous OCs who team up to explore the Enigmatic East, their reasons for doing this can be varied and different, but in the end it will be an unforgetable journey with danger, thrills, and perhaps even romance?

- Native Ways - Two OCs from either the same tribe, or different ones, who decide to find a way to save their people. From what can be decided between us, but it could be from diease, from an unknown enemy, from just the crawl of time, etc. But along the way they will encounter unimagined threats, drama, and unexpected events that will change their lives for either the better, or for the worse.

- An Old Soul and a New Spirit - *I'd prefer to play the OC (b) * One OC (a) is a tired veteran of the east and another OC (b) is a fresh faced spirit from the west, together they will discover this world, perhaps those tired eyes will see adventure again and that fresh spirit will learn more about what it means to live free.. and the cost.

- A Hero Arrives For a Heroine - A wandering OC (a) finds themselves on a lonely homestead, with an OC who is fighting to keep their way of life, this could be against rival homesteaders, attacking natives, greedy westerners, etc. With the help of OC (a) perhaps together they can figure out a way to succeed. For one it could mean a home and the other may find what had been missing from their homestead.. someone to share it with.

(WARNING: This RP will have strict rules which will not bend nor be broken, thank you for respecting that.) - A Deadly Guardian of Innocence - *I will be playing the role of the child. There will not be any romance of any kind between the child and another character. I will be willing to play another character if you prefer to have a romantic interest.* An OC with a history of danger and deadly skills, this person with a reputation for dueling and weapon play is now tired of such a life, seeking a peaceful existence. Then one day in their travels, finds themselves the guardian of an orphaned child (How this comes about can be discussed.), determined to protect and give this child the life they never had, they will face anything and do whatever was needed.

These are just some examples of what I'm trying to create.. and I'd like to invite someone to not only explore but help create this world with me! Of course these are not the only things I'm willing RP, they are just ideas to give people the kind of thing I'm wanting to create.

Please keep in mind that I'm trying to find someone who can and are willing to collaborate. I'm looking for someone who is literate and able to post enough for me to collaborate with, but quality over quantity will be great! Please feel free to PM me for any questions or ideas you may have!

I hope to speak with anyone willing to RP this with me. Thank you for reading and even if you decide not to RP this, I wish you good journeys!

BUMP!!! *Spins the twin revolvers in her hands before returning them to the holsters at her hips and winks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back