• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Engagement of a Century (OOC Chat)

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~ IC Thread ~ Characters ~ OOC Chat ~

For centuries, the Scela Kingdom and the Forella Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. Of course they haven't come out because they would be practically burned at the stake, but all the same the Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and i'm looking for no more than 6 players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other.

Sorry for doing a WIP - it's almost 5am. I'll finish him tomorrow though.

Gerard is finished, for now. Once I know about his lover and other relatives I'm happy to add that into his bio. :)

so heres how things stand, just for anyone who wants a way in with my 2

Queen Cerelle - despite being raised to think like a noble and forget notions of love, she still held some hope until she married her husband. His cold treatment of her (not his fault), turned her against him to the point where even if he admitted his feelings she probably may not even accept it. Possible chance of an affair if the plot would be good enough to warrant it :) .

Aelyx Dayne - Aelyx is everything a man of the southern islands (dorne lol) should be. Hot headed and passionate. He comes from the Islands were paramours and even lovers are the norm for a lot of people. Being from a liberal part of Forella means he will chafe slightly while in the capital. He had a kiss with Gerard years ago and had to leave but made sure the prince knew of his affections. will Aelyx find a new lover or even find his way to Gerard again? who knows ;)

Dak Dak Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine
I don't know if I didn't make it clear or if you didn't know, but the Scelan family and company are already in Forella. Everyone was supposed to be having breakfast together.

I think that was my bad. I thought that they were going to make their way over there not already be there...

Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other.

I put it in the interest check and here in the OCC chat. I also believe I put it in the Characters thread too.​

Then that is my bad. I guess I didn't read that part... Um Want me to edit all my posts or just assume the king is going mad?

Lol no, you've made the king kind of a drunkard so it would make sense that he kinda forgot they were already here...because he's been drunk the whole time. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew.

Meanwhile Ash is just freaking out the maids by pulling a disappearing act having forgotten that it was the day of the big breakfast

Hey all Dak here,

So I got a call from my work. I'm gonna be gone for a while. I don't know when I'll be back. Hopefully not long, but I will be gone for some time. By all means I give free rain to you to do as my characters would do. I am sorry if this is very short notice and very off putting.

No clue, but it got pushed back a day so you got me at least till tomorrow night.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't replied yet. My family took a surprise trip to visit family this past weekend.

LittleWolfie LittleWolfie Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Are you guys still interested? I know that Dak is down in the south helping with hurricane relief but it's been awhile since you've replied. If you guys are in the storm I completely understand but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back