• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Engagement of a Century (OOC Chat)

Yes I'm interested. Sorry just been hella busy the last couple of days as I move to uni tomorrow morning. Hoping to get back into rping tomorrow night after I've settled in :)

I'll post later and have Gerard and Savannah move on elsewhere, to keep things going and because I want to play them. :P

I kind of feel like the guards would have been able to give Gerard some kind of warning, especially this early on in the RP. ;)

daaaaamn i was going to bring in Aelyx's sister temporarily as a way to rattle gerard (since she would know what went down between Aelyx and Gerard) nothing would be revealed but she would be there to knock the prince off guard lol

m u s e m u s e
As of right now, all roles are filled, however, I'm not sure if some people who joined are still participating. So once i figure that out I'll get back to you.

Sorry for my short posts. I'm committed a doing a lot of RP things right now (normally I can easily manage that) but I keep having to go into the outside world. Normally Sunday is my creativity/catch-up day but I have to go out soon.

I'll get caught up by the weekend and I'm sorry for not posting.

There's been a big storyline going on in one of the RPs I GM and it's taken up most of my posting time keeping everyone involved.

Yeah, it's going relentlessly well. But the lovely head of one family was killed. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back