• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Discord is not mandatory. It will serve as a means for art dumping, plotting shenanigans, and bullcrap banter.

Would the royal kids have the regen / physical enhancements that the Corp family naturally has plus their more magical half sides?

Would the royal kids have the regen / physical enhancements that the Corp family naturally has plus their more magical half sides?
It is possible but not mandatory. Some lean towards one or the other. Some shine in both areas. Some in neither.

Malchor will be a monster across the board.

While Alseed is far more normal.

The room for personal choice is pretty big, i trust people to balance it well and if i think it needs some sort of work to fit in then ill be happy to let ya know and we can snowball.

This is a group effort, i take y’all’s opinions into consideration.

It is possible but not mandatory. Some lean towards one or the other. Some shine in both areas. Some in neither.

Malchor will be a monster across the board.

While Alseed is far more normal.

The room for personal choice is pretty big, i trust people to balance it well and if i think it needs some sort of work to fit in then ill be happy to let ya know and we can snowball.

This is a group effort, i take y’all’s opinions into consideration.
Epic, thank you!

Also, would new wives have been moved into the castle with their children if they were acknowledged as legitimate by the king?

Epic, thank you!

Also, would new wives have been moved into the castle with their children if they were acknowledged as legitimate by the king?
yes indeed, and the king did marry widows and women with children from prior marriages. So not all of his “children” had to be his per say. So you can have half siblings that are not heirs if you want.

I am debating introducing a Faction called the “Hidden Blade” which will be a kind of Black ops unit which operates under Prince Malchor on behalf of the Throne.

It would consist of potent warriors and mages with ‘questionable’ moral character.

This will be up to vote so idk perhaps ill make a poll. I have until i finish his CS to decide…it currently only has a picture of him, his wife, his name, and his age. So that may give us alot of time.

Hmm, I think it would be a good idea. If anything, it's like a cool thing he had managed to build up for himself in the many years of service he had done to the kingdom?

Well, I would say that could be plausible since everyone and anyone would look for ways to ensure their powerbase and that seems like a good way to do that.

I am debating introducing a Faction called the “Hidden Blade” which will be a kind of Black ops unit which operates under Prince Malchor on behalf of the Throne.

It would consist of potent warriors and mages with ‘questionable’ moral character.

This will be up to vote so idk perhaps ill make a poll. I have until i finish his CS to decide…it currently only has a picture of him, his wife, his name, and his age. So that may give us alot of time.
Love this idea!

Pretty sure that sells it. Ill be adding them to the lore, candidates can be pulled from existing or coming characters…sadly LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Tarja being the queen regent cannot be a candidate however she is kinda the throne so the whole organization sorta answers to her. Its like a hidden ace in case things take a more treacherous turn.

Haha darn I had plan to induct her.

I think this'll be a great plot device in the future. Can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Agent23 Agent23 Love the Spiorad lore
Thanks. I sorta see them as the spiritual leaders of the place. Something im sure Tarja will struggle with but that just makes it that much tastier lol.

Once i finish the Lore for the others ill likely be contacting you about some Spiorad stuff pertaining to their Heir candidate that she may be privy too.

Thanks. I sorta see them as the spiritual leaders of the place. Something im sure Tarja will struggle with but that just makes it that much tastier lol.

Once i finish the Lore for the others ill likely be contacting you about some Spiorad stuff pertaining to their Heir candidate that she may be privy too.
Looking forward to it!

So, can you give some brief information on House Cruach and the Steel Magic they specialize in? Because that seems interesting.

So, can you give some brief information on House Cruach and the Steel Magic they specialize in? Because that seems interesting.
Forging weapons and armor, shifting forms of metal tools. Changing the properties of metals. Etc. they would have a knight like culture.

Forging weapons and armor, shifting forms of metal tools. Changing the properties of metals. Etc. they would have a knight like culture.
And Oighear and Domhan? Tbh this three pulls my interest the most.

And Oighear and Domhan? Tbh this three pulls my interest the most
Sorry i started drifting

Oighear are a exploritory people with magics that Slow, freeze, and embody the concepts of Cold. Think Vikings meet Pioneers.

Domhan are masons and Jewelers mostly. They have spells Like Geosense, Detect Minerals, Tremor, Boulder rain etc. while usually non combatants like most families if it comes down to it they can be particularly nasty.

Reading the World History really puts into perspective what the characters will be faced with.
Ah yes. Foreboding is it not?

Wanted to get a work in progress up just to see if there's anything in the history I need to tweak and stuff

Love the character!
Thank you! I just realized he and Tarja are the same age XD

I do want to say that if Tarja did make an effort to speak to him when he's around the castle, he might be cold at first but he's definitely a lot more receptive towards her than most other nobility (due to her being part of the family technically).

Thank you! I just realized he and Tarja are the same age XD

I do want to say that if Tarja did make an effort to speak to him when he's around the castle, he might be cold at first but he's definitely a lot more receptive towards her than most other nobility (due to her being part of the family technically).
She’d probably made an effort at least to foster a good relationship between him and her son. trying to be a warm and welcoming presence over the years.

Them being the same age did make me laugh. But because of that she’d probably see him more as another one of the nobility initially with her opinion changing over the decades to see him more as family. Especially with the passing of Aslan.

She’d probably made an effort at least to foster a good relationship between him and her son. trying to be a warm and welcoming presence over the years.

Them being the same age did make me laugh. But because of that she’d probably see him more as another one of the nobility initially with her opinion changing over the decades to see him more as family. Especially with the passing of Aslan.
He has a more neutral approach to the younger kids 'cause his wife told him that telling them to push their limits or else they'll be useless is actually not something you should tell a child 😔 but I'm sure he grew to care for his younger bro.

And yeah I can see that too. Mauvier probably got used to the idea of seeing a lot of his father's lovers so it probably took time for them to properly bond. Would most likely be drinking buddies than mother and son LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back