• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
Questions and concerns can be addressed here.

Also Banter to your hearts content.

Question for ya…if you could bring something from the real world into Ungbai what would it be and Why?​

Ah ok! I thought It would be more of a predetermined thing. Now I'm liking that role even more.

I think I'd like to claim the Queen Mother if that's ok.

Thats awesome. I was actually iffy on if that one would be filled. Thanks. The widow does have the option of being from one of the royal families. Do you want to be from one of them?

If you are the mother of the youngest then you perhaps could coordinate with animegirl20 animegirl20 and be of the Gaoth.

I like that idea, but i was also thinking of making her a member of the Spiorad if possible?
Thats awesome. I was actually iffy on if that one would be filled. Thanks. The widow does have the option of being from one of the royal families. Do you want to be from one of them?

If you are the mother of the youngest then you perhaps could coordinate with animegirl20 animegirl20 and be of the Gaoth.

I like that idea, but i was also thinking of making her a member of the Spiorad if possible?
Not a problem, roll where your imagination guides you.

i can work that in with the Spiorad/Corp i have in mind if you’d like. There will be a bit of contention between he and the family which we can discuss further.

Not in being his mother as she is long gone. But in that she could be a tie to his fallen mother. Perhaps a cousin or sister.

That said The Noble houses are 700 years old and marry general population members into their ranks very often. So she needn’t be blood related to his mother if you prefer her not to be. The lore is not finished so the options are far more malleable than once the structure is complete. If you have ideas for how the Spiorad operate i am all ears.

If i take a long time to reply just assume i passed out. Its late for me.

Not a problem, roll where your imagination guides you.

i can work that in with the Spiorad/Corp i have in mind if you’d like. There will be a bit of contention between he and the family which we can discuss further.

Not in being his mother as she is long gone. But in that she could be a tie to his fallen mother. Perhaps a cousin or sister.

That said The Noble houses are 700 years old and marry general population members into their ranks very often. So she needn’t be blood related to his mother if you prefer her not to be. The lore is not finished so the options are far more malleable than once the structure is complete. If you have ideas for how the Spiorad operate i am all ears.

If i take a long time to reply just assume i passed out. Its late for me.
Understandable, it's late here as well haha.

How about a woman who married into the Spiorad family, but after her husband dies without leaving children behind, the family opts to remarry her to the King since she had already acquired the family name?

Then her spiorad heir would be one of the children that died, correct?

Understandable, it's late here as well haha.

How about a woman who married into the Spiorad family, but after her husband dies without leaving children behind, the family opts to remarry her to the King since she had already acquired the family name?

Then her spiorad heir would be one of the children that died, correct?
It could be yes. The king has 27 living children…6 are with women he was married too they are the only hybrids.

id imagine in 200 years he has had many flings. He was a good king…but uh perhaps not the most faithful husband all the time. Had to have some flaws, not cruel but kinda boarish at times. Never violent or abusive, but a bit blunt, loud, and often with beer.

It could be yes. The king has 27 living children…6 are with women he was married too they are the only hybrids.

id imagine in 200 years he has had many flings. He was a good king…but uh perhaps not the most faithful husband all the time. Had to have some flaws, not cruel but kinda boarish at times. Never violent or abusive, but a bit blunt, loud, and often with beer.
Gotcha! I think I'll work on some of the basics for her then.

Agent23 Agent23 BuggaBoo BuggaBoo The Queen Regent could do with a little help. If not a bodyguard then perhaps a capable handmaiden, courtier, or even spy.

The Queen is going to be somewhat of an outsider, married into the noble families and then the royalty, so seeing someone who is an outcast or otherwise. she'd likely take care of that person as best she could

Agent23 Agent23 BuggaBoo BuggaBoo The Queen Regent could do with a little help. If not a bodyguard then perhaps a capable handmaiden, courtier, or even spy.

The Queen is going to be somewhat of an outsider, married into the noble families and then the royalty, so seeing someone who is an outcast or otherwise. she'd likely take care of that person as best she could
Hi!!

K cooools... right so in my head I've got it that my charrie is the illegitimate child of the king prior to taking on Queen as bride. Thinkin that a close eye was kept on her to keep her safe and alive. From the fringes, a pair the king's advisors kept her as an 'ace.in the hole' so to speak if they ever needed someone to challenge for the throne. Most likely not win their case but scandal could also be a card they'd play too? Idk just spitballin here.

Thinkin her semi charmed life finds her at the Queen's side for handwavey reason x. But like whatever role I end up making for her (spy, courtier, envoy, hunter, or even bodyguard) like she will realize how blessed she is to have made it this far and pay that forward with undying loyalty and devotion tonher Queen.

Hi!!

K cooools... right so in my head I've got it that my charrie is the illegitimate child of the king prior to taking on Queen as bride. Thinkin that a close eye was kept on her to keep her safe and alive. From the fringes, a pair the king's advisors kept her as an 'ace.in the hole' so to speak if they ever needed someone to challenge for the throne. Most likely not win their case but scandal could also be a card they'd play too? Idk just spitballin here.

Thinkin her semi charmed life finds her at the Queen's side for handwavey reason x. But like whatever role I end up making for her (spy, courtier, envoy, hunter, or even bodyguard) like she will realize how blessed she is to have made it this far and pay that forward with undying loyalty and devotion tonher Queen.
Definitely something i could see happening in the courts, especially with a man like aslan.

The way i see it it gets hard to maintain emotional connections after you outlive your second or third group of friends lol.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Sounds good! Whatever role you decide to give her, The Queen will be all the better for her assistance.

I have named my Two Heirs.The eldest is Malchor Corp/Dorche. Third youngest is Alseed Corp/Spiorad.

Nice! I've got the Queen Regent up. She's still a work in progress of course though haha. Tarja Spiorad
Well the work is certainly progressing. I love what you have so far. Seems very real and relatable. With interesting magic, and a very interesting history. Let me know when its done but im loving her so far.

Thank you! I wasn't sure what soul magic would look like so I'm glad you approve haha
Soul manipulation, Anti-Undead, Spirit communication etc. im going to try and keep them vague for the most part as to allow for user interpretation.

Hi!

Agent23 Agent23 k so like how powerful are the main cast with their magic. Just tryna see what a normie could offer superpowered elves and dwarves lol
It ranges fairly greatly. I built my duo to represent the Top and bottom of Heirs respectively. One is Army Level, One is Barely above normal.

That said even the most powerful would need general help. Being able to Yeet Magic around doesn’t help you remember your keys, or keep track of your schedule, or cook your food. I mean you probably could do it with magic if you wanted to, but the king liked having people around so he opposed Mystic automation within the palace at least.

Perhaps that could be a point of concern for your character. A person with Something to prove can often be capable of doing great things.

It ranges fairly greatly. I built my duo to represent the Top and bottom of Heirs respectively. One is Army Level, One is Barely above normal.

That said even the most powerful would need general help. Being able to Yeet Magic around doesn’t help you remember your keys, or keep track of your schedule, or cook your food. I mean you probably could do it with magic if you wanted to, but the king liked having people around so he opposed Mystic automation within the palace at least.

Perhaps that could be a point of concern for your character. A person with Something to prove can often be capable of doing great things.
K so is it only heirs that are like magic brained or whatever it's called lol Or is there like "magic-sensitive* people too that side charries can become or are we just unable and thus forever normies?

K so is it only heirs that are like magic brained or whatever it's called lol Or is there like "magic-sensitive* people too that side charries can become or are we just unable and thus forever normies?
thats a great question.

Most people can use magic of a variety of kinds.

The 12 Noble families have Maximized their elemental affinity at the cost of using any other kind of magic. So while the Nobles are less diverse in ability their raw power in their element is well above average. They have access to higher level spells and a lowered cost for all spells of their affinity. Not to mention powerful spells passed down over 700+ years.

A Mage from outside of the families can mix different elements to achieve other things, like for example a steam mage mixing fire and water. However their mana amount and lower affinity would limit them from accessing the higher levels of either fire or water.

Basically spreading mana development like a videogame stat tree. You can either minmax or generalize or somewhere in between.

The Corp are a strange exception. Their mana levels are piss poor usually, and they don’t have many spells. But they are born with remarkable physical attributes at varying degrees. Corp blood can grant longevity, regen, strength, durability, speed, hell even bone claws. The king was known to sprout bat-like wings in battle but didnt always have them. They sort of absorb mana to initiate physical mutations. For some it will grant all, some get none, you can even come up with a new one i didnt list. The point is they are the BODY family and everything about their ability is physical.

Thats partly why the Heirs are so scary to some folks. They have the potential to be physical AND magical powerhouses with potent affinities and physical power that rivals most if not all other mortals.

Tense times for the Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back